How many FG members have pets

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

Cat...dog....parrot...fish...

how many?

How do I start a poll on this?

:-3

Lady J
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I have two cats.

Bernie is about 6 years old:

And Hissy Bitch is going to be 12:

spot

Post by spot »

No lifeform whatever shares my living quarters, no mammal, no reptile, no bird, no aquatic denizen, no flora, the biggest creature other than me is probably a house-mite. I pursue house-mites with disinfectant and a vacuum cleaner.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

spot;1393345 wrote: No lifeform whatever shares my living quarters, no mammal, no reptile, no bird, no aquatic denizen, no flora, the biggest creature other than me is probably a house-mite. I pursue house-mites with disinfectant and a vacuum cleaner.

A simple no would suffice.

What about the young lady with acrylic paint in her hair ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

We have a cat, elli, that we got from the local shelter last summer. She's a hemmingway cat, we were told.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Post by spot »

Bruv;1393347 wrote: What about the young lady with acrylic paint in her hair ?In the unlikely event of her moving in I'd acknowledge my calling and apply to the Cistercians. She has, she tells me, two cats. One is called Bouffant, apparently, the other Frou-Frou. It would distress me to meet either.

In the interest of clarity I ought to point out that she's not an FG member.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1393349 wrote: We have a cat, elli, that we got from the local shelter last summer. She's a hemmingway cat, we were told.

She writes stories about Old men and the sea?

Oh we have a 12 year old chihuahua weighs in at under 2 pounds.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

SnoozeAgain;1393344 wrote: I have two cats.

They are In beautiful condition Snooze..... they're looking good !!!
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I have 2 cats, Buffy & Max. They are siblings. Next week they will be six.
Oscar Namechange

After losing Scully, we have Mulder, a Parson Russell Terrier 14 years old who despite being deaf as a post remains surprisingly sprightly and Is still perfectly capable of Instilling fear Into cattle and swans down the river bank. He enjoys shagging anything that moves, fighting and balls. An extremely obedient and well behaved chap In the home who turns Into an embarrassing hooligan when out In public with all the social qualities of Charlie Sheen after a heavy night on the lash.

Rosie Is a minature Jack Russell who was a rescue aged 3 now... she's a little bundle of happiness and joy.

Oscar Is my Persian cat who my husband Insists Is mentally retarded.... Plans are afoot as we speak with Persian rescue to get him a companion.

Mulder........... Who's pedigree name Is Jagen Fox Mulder

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

He's better looking than his namesake.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1393359 wrote: He's better looking than his namesake.

He can act better also.

Rosie, our youngest..... small dog... big attitude.

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

And Oscar my Persian cat who despite having a pedigree as long as your arm and having the finest tuna, fur baskets and diamantee collars bestowed upon him, much prefers to find the dirtiest shelf In the shed or a discarded luggage bag for snoozing.

Attached files
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

No more - we've buried too many and it hurts too much to want to take on another.

In recent years we've lost two dogs, two cats and too many guinea pigs to shake a stick at.

Now, when we want a companion we borrow one. We still have an English bull terrier, a dalmatian, an apricot poodle and a Tibetan terrier in the family and they're all beautiful :-)
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I don't think I could ever live without a pet companion.
spot

Post by spot »

SnoozeAgain;1393370 wrote: I don't think I could ever live without a pet companion.

I expect that's an aspect of your antisocial nature. I, being definitively sociable, have no such need.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

One kitty. A very nice older gentleman. We have a rule of one pet at a time. (More care, less costs)

This is our kitty:

Attached files
Lon

Post by Lon »

Our beloved pet vulture BORIS 2

Attached files
spot

Post by spot »

Lon;1393383 wrote: Our beloved pet vulture BORIS 2

I recall Boris One and the culinary fate he encountered. I'm still shocked by that.
Oscar Namechange

Saint_;1393381 wrote: One kitty. A very nice older gentleman. We have a rule of one pet at a time. (More care, less costs)

This is our kitty:

He Is quite stunning .... beautiful colour.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1393380 wrote: I expect that's an aspect of your antisocial nature. I, being definitively sociable, have no such need.

I beg to differ oh Spotty one.......

Here's a social experiment for you.........

Borrow a dog from Bryn for the day and walk through Bristol making a note of how many times complete strangers stop you....

Now walk through the same route with no dog...

Sitting In a pub with a bunch of nobs talking bollocks maybe you're vision of sociality, thank goodness, It's not for most people.
Oscar Namechange

Lon;1393383 wrote: Our beloved pet vulture BORIS 2 I'll look forward to meeting Boris three when you've eaten Boris two.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Spot's right about me but I have a problem imagining him as social butterfly.

Pets enrich our lives. I've always had a pet except for the four years I was active duty and lived in the barracks.
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

Lady J;1393338 wrote:

How do I start a poll on this?

:-3

Lady J

thank you to whom ever set up the pole!:-6
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

SnoozeAgain;1393344 wrote: I have two cats.

I like how Hissy Bitch has her tongue sticking out!

Was she doing that for the photo or is that a normal thing for her?

They are really pretty Snooze.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

She doesn't do it often but I try to get her photo when she does. If she knew how silly she looks, I'm sure she'd be very annoyed with me.
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

oscar;1393357 wrote: After losing Scully, we have Mulder, a Parson Russell Terrier 14 years old who despite being deaf as a post remains surprisingly sprightly and Is still perfectly capable of Instilling fear Into cattle and swans down the river bank. He enjoys shagging anything that moves, fighting and balls. An extremely obedient and well behaved chap In the home who turns Into an embarrassing hooligan when out In public with all the social qualities of Charlie Sheen after a heavy night on the lash.

Rosie Is a minature Jack Russell who was a rescue aged 3 now... she's a little bundle of happiness and joy.

Oscar Is my Persian cat who my husband Insists Is mentally retarded.... Plans are afoot as we speak with Persian rescue to get him a companion.

Mulder........... Who's pedigree name Is Jagen Fox Mulder

Mulder looks like a really cool kinda dog!

And they all look so happy and content!
Lon

Post by Lon »

Lon;1393383 wrote: Our beloved pet vulture BORIS 2

Boris loves to play FETCH, the problem is, we never know what he will be fetching.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Lon;1393422 wrote: Boris loves to play FETCH, the problem is, we never know what he will be fetching.

Or who ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Pets Animals”