Andy Rooney dies at 92.

Oscar Namechange

Andy Rooney dies at 92.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Andy Rooney Dead at 92, One Month After Retiring

Probably best remembered for his appearances on 60 minutes.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Andy Rooney dies at 92.

Post by spot »

Not, I fear, a gentleman whose name I had ever heard or whose opinions I had ever read. Nor, indeed, do I know what 60 Minutes portends other than an hour.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Andy Rooney dies at 92.

spot;1374986 wrote: Not, I fear, a gentleman whose name I had ever heard or whose opinions I had ever read. Nor, indeed, do I know what 60 Minutes portends other than an hour.

You should broaden your horizons.

About Us - CBS News
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
CARLA

Andy Rooney dies at 92.

Post by CARLA »

Spot I think you would have liked Andy Rooney he was a pistol and always had commentary that was spot on just a good ol boy that told it lke it was.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Oscar Namechange

Andy Rooney dies at 92.

CARLA;1374991 wrote: Spot I think you would have liked Andy Rooney he was a pistol and always had commentary that was spot on just a good ol boy that told it lke it was.

I enjoyed his appearances on 60 minutes when we got It here. He was always worth staying up late for. Ballsy, direct, no nonsence... I didn't always like what he said but he shot straight from the hip and I like that.
flopstock

Andy Rooney dies at 92.

Post by flopstock »

Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done.

Andy Rooney

Read more: Andy Rooney Quotes - BrainyQuote
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Lady J

Andy Rooney dies at 92.

Post by Lady J »

He was a great stand up guy! I too luved his late night commentaries.

So sad :(

Return to “Current Events”