Wonderwendy is coming to australia

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

BAZINGA!!!!

Wonderwendy is coming!!!!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

BTW anyone have any knowledge of white slave trafficking... apparently I have to read up on it.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Yahoooo Yipeeee Yeeehawwwww
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1374098 wrote: BTW anyone have any knowledge of white slave trafficking... apparently I have to read up on it.

According to my sources you are the ring leader...great acting skills on your part I must admit! LOL
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1374097 wrote: BAZINGA!!!!

Wonderwendy is coming!!!!

Yaay - now it will be our turn to be jealous! We demand photo's - lots of photo's!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

WonderWendy3;1374100 wrote: According to my sources you are the ring leader...great acting skills on your part I must admit! LOL

I'm a shoe in for an Oscar. lol lol
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Bryn Mawr;1374101 wrote: Yaay - now it will be our turn to be jealous! We demand photo's - lots of photo's!

Trust me, there will be lots of photos. This is soooo cool .
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Congrats!!! I'm jealous as hell. I'd box a red kangaroo and win if I would get a free plane ticket.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

oh there will be LOTS of pictures...planning on taking 4 cameras and two camcorders...2 disposables I'm handing to the boys and tell them to have a ball with!
spot

Post by spot »

It's wonderful news, I'm sure you'll both have a great time. Good call.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! A very different Christmas for you girl. And I'll make sure we have some kind of turkey going ...but I'm afraid it's Cray fish and prawns (lobster and shrimp)and BBQ's. Oh and yes, I checked, you can ride in the fire truck.

And I can tel you all ...I'm tickled pink here.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Heres to Wendy finding a bloke to mate with, er, I mean a mate to bloke with. Uh, just have a good time I reckon...:D
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1374137 wrote: FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! A very different Christmas for you girl. And I'll make sure we have some kind of turkey going ...but I'm afraid it's Cray fish and prawns (lobster and shrimp)and BBQ's. Oh and yes, I checked, you can ride in the fire truck.

And I can tel you all ...I'm tickled pink here. NO, please don't worry about the turkey, we eat it for Thanksgiving and I will have my fill then...I got so excited when you said Lobster that I couldn't sit still!! Shrimp, crab and lobster are my faves!

And a ride in the fire truck is just too cool! I just can't wait!! Probably by far the best Christmas I will ever have!! I'm tickled pinker!!! Its all about us Megan!!:-6

YZGI;1374154 wrote: Heres to Wendy finding a bloke to mate with, er, I mean a mate to bloke with. Uh, just have a good time I reckon...:D YES!!:wah: And thank you Wisey!
spot

Post by spot »

WonderWendy3;1374173 wrote: I got so excited when you said Lobster that I couldn't sit still!!That's crabs, Wendy. Altogether different.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

WonderWendy3;1374173 wrote: Its all about us Megan!!:-6

YES IT IS !!! :-6:-6

How prophetic did that original saying turn out to be lol lol
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

spot;1374197 wrote: That's crabs, Wendy. Altogether different.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

spot;1374197 wrote: That's crabs, Wendy. Altogether different.

no, I just want one....not many thanks! :)
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Its all coming together...and the more it does and the more people I make jealous with this trip the more I need to get on that plane!! lol

I'm so freakin' excited!!!
tabby

Post by tabby »

A trip to Australia from the USA is a big event on its own ... add in the bonus of meeting a good friend and wow ... great combo! You two must be so full of anticipation!

:yh_star
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

tabby;1374535 wrote: A trip to Australia from the USA is a big event on its own ... add in the bonus of meeting a good friend and wow ... great combo! You two must be so full of anticipation!

:yh_star Very well said, yes we are both excited! I am a bundle of emotions but excitement being the strongest! Getting all my ducks in a row now so that I can go on this once in a lifetime adventure with little or hopefully NO stress! :)
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

You don't stress in Australia ....practice saying . "She'll be right mate" .....lol lol lol

And we have nice soft sand on our beaches and I've personally swept down '90 mile beach' for you . lol
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Whoooo!!! fantastic WonderWendy you will love it there December is summertime so pack your summer clothes and you both will have a great time. Prepare yourself the flight is very, very, long so take a sleeping pill with you or if your like I was pacing up and down the isles so I wouldn't go nuts... Other than that its such a great country what a fun trip you will have. YEAH!!! ... :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1374975 wrote: You don't stress in Australia ....practice saying . "She'll be right mate" .....lol lol lol

And we have nice soft sand on our beaches and I've personally swept down '90 mile beach' for you . lol I like your sayings... I can't wait to hear them all!! As for the beach....I appreciate that...I would love to walk it all!! I LOVE to walk on the beach...90 miles might be a bit much...but hey I'm game!! LOL
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

CARLA;1374992 wrote: Whoooo!!! fantastic WonderWendy you will love it there December is summertime so pack your summer clothes and you both will have a great time. Prepare yourself the flight is very, very, long so take a sleeping pill with you or if your like I was pacing up and down the isles so I wouldn't go nuts... Other than that its such a great country what a fun trip you will have. YEAH!!! ... :)

I have the shorts and tank tops ready to be packed!! I'm concerned about sandals though. I have a pair that I've worn for the past 3 years and you can tell but they are still so comfy. That is one of my major dilemas at the moment--oh dread! Hoping to go to the shoe store and get something cheap since its off-season! I have melatonin, which is a sleeping aid...ready to go for the flight...I'm a sleeper-can sleep just about anywhere, so I probably won't need them. As long as I'm comfy, I will be fine. I am prepared for the long flights so I will just sit back and relax knowing I have time to kill...and LOTS of it!! I have always dreamed of going to Australia, really my ONLY bucket list item...how exciting that I'm going there in about a month???? Thank you for your kind words Karla, you are always so kind! :)
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Flip flops are all you need its very casual place and it will be summer time.. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

If Fuzzy introduces you to a guy called Budgie, be very,very careful WW.:lips:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Don't worry guys I'll look after her. :)

I'm a sleeper-can sleep just about anywhere, so I probably won't need them. As long as I'm comfy,

Oh really? looks like the back shearing shed needs some curtains then ..............he hee hee heeeee!!!

Oh and about window seats they are the best . Because you get to annoy other passengers instead of them annoying you and coming in at the time you are you'll get to see a lot of landscape below.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

YZGI;1375065 wrote: If Fuzzy introduces you to a guy called Budgie, be very,very careful WW.:lips:

You kidding? She'll be onto him like a shot lol lol
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

CARLA;1375064 wrote: Flip flops are all you need its very casual place and it will be summer time.. :)

thongs...the ones you wear on your feet not the ones that go between the arse crack ................who the heck invented them anyway?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

once you've left America which way are you coming again? Are you flying over the atlantic or the pacific oceans? And are you stopping anywhere before Melbourne?
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

CARLA;1375064 wrote: Flip flops are all you need its very casual place and it will be summer time.. :) I basically consider sandals to be flip flops...but I do realize that is wrong. I can't wear cheap flip flops for long...been having a ball on DSW website today trying to find some new shoes---any excuse for new shoes will do!!

YZGI;1375065 wrote: If Fuzzy introduces you to a guy called Budgie, be very,very careful WW.:lips: OH no....I tried to google that...stop laughing...I'm a little concerned now!

fuzzywuzzy;1375147 wrote: Don't worry guys I'll look after her. :)

Oh really? looks like the back shearing shed needs some curtains then ..............he hee hee heeeee!!!

Oh and about window seats they are the best . Because you get to annoy other passengers instead of them annoying you and coming in at the time you are you'll get to see a lot of landscape below.

Are you throwing me in the shed??? Thats fine, just ask that the snakes don't live nearby please!! and I am all about irritating people on planes...:wah:...not really, haven't been on a plane since 1993 so this will be a HUGE experience for me. I am too curious to sit in the middle of the plane anyway!

fuzzywuzzy;1375149 wrote: You kidding? She'll be onto him like a shot lol lolOkay I need to know who I'm going to be jumping on before I jump....but you know me pretty well...so I am sure you are right! :wah:

fuzzywuzzy;1375150 wrote: thongs...the ones you wear on your feet not the ones that go between the arse crack ................who the heck invented them anyway? Seriously....I pick the wedgies out of my butt, sure don't want a string in there on purpose!

fuzzywuzzy;1375151 wrote: once you've left America which way are you coming again? Are you flying over the atlantic or the pacific oceans? And are you stopping anywhere before Melbourne? Pacific ocean...Flight plans: From Richmond to Chicago (switch planes) to Los Angelos CA(only a stop-over no change) and then to Syndey Australia (stopover only) and on to Melbourne.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I realize I'm probably an ass for asking, but how can you afford it?
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

SnoozeAgain;1375219 wrote: I realize I'm probably an ass for asking, but how can you afford it?

I have been given it as a gift.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

WonderWendy3;1375218 wrote:

Pacific ocean...Flight plans: From Richmond to Chicago (switch planes) to Los Angelos CA(only a stop-over no change) and then to Syndey Australia (stopover only) and on to Melbourne.

Ahh exellent you'll see the Sydney harbour bridge and the opera house and the blue mountains and the great dividing range . I live at the other end of the Great dividing range.

When you get here we'll go straight to the hotel then we'll jump on a tram and hop around Melbourne for a bit then we'll go visit mum and dad . I have to keep you awake for the rest of the day because when you arrive you'll feel you need to go to bed because of you own body clock. The next day it's a 2 1/2 drive back to my house then you can relax for a bit . Not sure what the weather is going to be like yet but I don't think there'll be too many hot days around Christmas.(but don't quote me on that)
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

SnoozeAgain;1375219 wrote: I realize I'm probably an ass for asking, but how can you afford it?

Okay nosey lol lol It's a gift to wendy because of the support and friendship she has given me over the years even though she had her own crap to deal with . But there is method in my madness . I've been around the world and for me to travel again would be very very expensive, bringing somone here is much cheaper. I'd prefer that someone else had an overseas adventure and wendy is deserving of my gift. :)
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1375379 wrote: Ahh exellent you'll see the Sydney harbour bridge and the opera house and the blue mountains and the great dividing range . I live at the other end of the Great dividing range.

When you get here we'll go straight to the hotel then we'll jump on a tram and hop around Melbourne for a bit then we'll go visit mum and dad . I have to keep you awake for the rest of the day because when you arrive you'll feel you need to go to bed because of you own body clock. The next day it's a 2 1/2 drive back to my house then you can relax for a bit . Not sure what the weather is going to be like yet but I don't think there'll be too many hot days around Christmas.(but don't quote me on that) I will probably be more alert (at least I hope so) than you might think. I'm a night owl and only sleep about 6-7 hours a night...would love more, but just don't do it. I really hope to sleep on the plane...but we will see. Don't be offended if I sleep in the car though...lol

I was going to pack shorts and tank tops? Should I pack pants and t-shirts instead? Thought it would be warm weather????

fuzzywuzzy;1375380 wrote: Okay nosey lol lol It's a gift to wendy because of the support and friendship she has given me over the years even though she had her own crap to deal with . But there is method in my madness . I've been around the world and for me to travel again would be very very expensive, bringing somone here is much cheaper. I'd prefer that someone else had an overseas adventure and wendy is deserving of my gift. :) I am beyond thankful and honored to accept such a generous gift....I have ALWAYS wanted to travel to Australia, only place actually in the world that I always considered my "dream vacation"---to actually live it out will just blow me away! Thank you so much Fuzzy butt!
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Not sure when your arriving Wendy but last and and next week in Sydney has been very hot, havent been checking Melbournes temps but I would still bring a few shorts and a couple of light long pants.
FOC THREAD PART 1
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Kaylene we'll have to organise a meet up.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

kayleneaussie;1375418 wrote: Not sure when your arriving Wendy but last and and next week in Sydney has been very hot, havent been checking Melbournes temps but I would still bring a few shorts and a couple of light long pants. I will be there mid December. Thank you for the advice and I would love to see you when I come over if possible!
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Are you coming to Sydney?
FOC THREAD PART 1
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

kayleneaussie;1375473 wrote: Are you coming to Sydney? I am stopping over but not getting off the plane in Sydney...I'm flying into Melbourne where Fuzzy will pick me up.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

awwww thats bad luck, i wont be able to see you :-1
FOC THREAD PART 1
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Hmmmm thinking a half way mark ? I wanna show Wendy Vic and if we venture into NSW's?
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

We will be easy to spot on the road, I will be the person hanging out of the car like a dog hangs his head!! :)---I might be a little louder than a dog, but maybe not!!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

you know what I just pictured? you with your head out of the window and being slapped by tree branches ...almost fell of my chair laughing .
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

you enjoy your time with Wendy....I wont be able to meet up as i have some eye problems at he moment and need an operation so wont be driving for awhile:-1
FOC THREAD PART 1
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Awwwhhhh bugger that's quite a shame. you taking care of yourself?
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

just wrote something but dont know what happened lol butt if your still on facebook pm your number and i will ring you
FOC THREAD PART 1
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I don't know who you are on FB anymore i lost you somewhere along the line
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1375814 wrote: you know what I just pictured? you with your head out of the window and being slapped by tree branches ...almost fell of my chair laughing .

That could very well happen...so you might want to bring some adult diapers for when you wet yourself laughing at me...trust me anything is possible!! lol

Return to “Members' News”