Oscar they are here

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

4 girls, 1 boy ;-)

Arrived as i was preparing the buffet for eldest daughters engagement party by the time the last one put in an appearance i had 1 hour to shower & drive 40 miles to the venue, turned up with hair still damp and no make up, quite a day.
Oscar Namechange

Oscar they are here

Post by Oscar Namechange »

buttercup;1367893 wrote: 4 girls, 1 boy ;-)

Arrived as i was preparing the buffet for eldest daughters engagement party by the time the last one put in an appearance i had 1 hour to shower & drive 40 miles to the venue, turned up with hair still damp and no make up, quite a day.

Five !!!! :-4:-4:-4

I am so thrilled for you. All arrived safe and sound by the sounds of It as well.

Please please.. pics as soon as you can.

Thanks for letting me know.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bryn Mawr

Oscar they are here

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1367897 wrote: Five !!!! :-4:-4:-4

I am so thrilled for you. All arrived safe and sound by the sounds of It as well.

Please please.. pics as soon as you can.

Thanks for letting me know.

I second that motion - we want pics :-6
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

Example of sable's (1 boy, 2 girls are sable)

[/IMG]
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

Example of bi colour (2 girls are bi colour)

[/IMG]
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

All born a massive 1lb 8oz and all had gained a further 1lb by the time they were 6 days old. Eyes hopefully open by the end of the week when i will post some more pics.

Despite the litter being bigger than expected i only have 1 girl available and a few applications for her that i still have to check out, i'm notoriously fussy where my darling pupsters go.
Oscar Namechange

Oscar they are here

buttercup;1368074 wrote: All born a massive 1lb 8oz and all had gained a further 1lb by the time they were 6 days old. Eyes hopefully open by the end of the week when i will post some more pics.

Despite the litter being bigger than expected i only have 1 girl available and a few applications for her that i still have to check out, i'm notoriously fussy where my darling pupsters go.

Thanks for the pics :-4:-4:-4

They look so healthy... well done to Mum !!!! Plump and adorable.

I don't blame you on the vetting. We were positively paranoid when It came to who our puppies went to.

More pics when you can BC please. It will be lovely to see them grow here.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

I have some three week photo's but i'm having problems with photobucket and java script void whatever that is ;-(
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

Same two pups 4 weeks later.

[/IMG]
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

[/IMG]
Bryn Mawr

Oscar they are here

Post by Bryn Mawr »

buttercup;1371152 wrote: [/IMG]

Who would not melt at the sight of those eyes :-6
Oscar Namechange

Oscar they are here

OMG.... Look at the size of those feet !!!!

I so want one !!!

Absolutely adorable.... Thanks for posting and please update as they grow.
WonderWendy3

Oscar they are here

Post by WonderWendy3 »

OMG! Thanks buttercup...I want one!! They are so adorable!!! I'm so glad they are all good and healthy!!
Oscar Namechange

Oscar they are here

buttercup;1371151 wrote: Same two pups 4 weeks later.

[/IMG]

He looks like right trouble to me :-4:wah:
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

Bryn Mawr;1371184 wrote: Who would not melt at the sight of those eyes :-6

I certainly did, she's a keeper, her name is Lia ;-)

pronounced Lee ah
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

5 week pics of the sable girls.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

Starting to lose blue eyes (all pups like babies are born with blue eyes)

These two will go this colour

[/IMG]
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

buttercup;1371402 wrote: 5 week pics of the sable girls.

[/IMG]

This is the available girl, all the rest were booked before birth. Mum was scanned with one pup so i had warned everyone it was unlikely they would get a baby and to look elsewhere, fortunately a few hung on hoping.

5 were born, just shows you should never give up hope and your dreams WILL come true.

In Scotland we say - if its meant for you, it wont go past you.
Oscar Namechange

Oscar they are here

I just showed the pics to Mr O and he's been cooing and arrhing also.

They are absolutely adorable. Thank You so much for sharing.

The worst part Is parting with them as I know all too well. You become so attached In just a short time. All our 3 litters had nicknames, such as Mr Bunny, Mr Fluffy, Mrs Perfect etc. Have you given them any nicknames yet?

My nephew has Japanese Akito's and the pups look similar at birth.
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

Well the available girl is nicknamed Princess, you kinda have to give them wee nicknames eh? ;-)

My problem is always giving them up, bawl my eyes out when they go but all my puppy owners stay in touch and i class them as friends, that's the bonus of being a hobby breeder compared to a commercial one.

I truly have been blessed as some friends of mine who breed have lost contact with their puppy owners, i don't honestly know how i would cope with that, far too horrible to imagine.
Oscar Namechange

Oscar they are here

buttercup;1371852 wrote: Well the available girl is nicknamed Princess, you kinda have to give them wee nicknames eh? ;-)

My problem is always giving them up, bawl my eyes out when they go but all my puppy owners stay in touch and i class them as friends, that's the bonus of being a hobby breeder compared to a commercial one.

I truly have been blessed as some friends of mine who breed have lost contact with their puppy owners, i don't honestly know how i would cope with that, far too horrible to imagine.

We bred 18 Parson's, 6 In each litter although I have never forgiven Scully for giving birth on Christmas day with one litter.

We stayed In touch with all of them and the one's born on Christmas Day, get a Birthday card. Sadly, some of them we lost contact with and It still haunts me as to where they are and are they happy ?

One of the most touching was puppy Mr Bunny. He was totally white except for one black bullseye on one eye. He was perfect kennel club standard and went to a couple In Bristol to be a companion for another dog but after three weeks they asked If we would take him back as the elderly dog was becoming Ill and all Mr Bunny wanted to do was play.

We re-advertised him and an elderly couple contacted us. They had two dogs and one had just died of old age. The female, Belle, was distraught and since her companions passing had refused to come out from under the kitchen table. She really was pining away and they were so worried about her. Given his previous home, we were dubious but they wanted him so much. We knew he would have a wonderful home so decided to go for It on the understanding that should the same thing happen, we would keep him as our own.

We took him over and spent some time there with Belle peering at the young whippersnapper from under the kitchen table.

The phone rang at 7 am the next morning and It was the old lady, so excited because she had awoke to find Belle, curled up with Mr Bunny In his new basket.

They re-named him Zak and they spent a few years together before Belle died of old age.

When I advertised the second litter, my advert said 'Pups seen with Mother and Father'... This woman rang and asked that from our advert, we obviously had the male pedigree Parson. She asked If he could oblige her bitch who was about to come Into season. She lived about a mile from us and at the right time, we drove round there with Mulder. He ran Into her garden to greet her bitch who promptly obliged and 5 minutes later, we were leaving. That's the fastest £100 I have ever earned.
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

Awww bless old Belle adopting him and no doubt setting him on the right road in life ;-)
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

Some 6 week shots for your viewing pleasure ;-)

[/IMG]
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

[/IMG]
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

[/IMG]
Bryn Mawr

Oscar they are here

Post by Bryn Mawr »

buttercup;1372212 wrote: [/IMG]

That has got to be the one - if I was home more than a couple of hours in the evening then I'd be driving up to Scotland now :-)
Oscar Namechange

Oscar they are here

buttercup;1372211 wrote: [/IMG]

This Is the one for me. he looks like trouble and I like that.... oh goodness, BC, how can you part with them ?
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

Actually that one is trouble lol, i'm having some serious issues parting with them, the three still here are below, it now looks like we will keep the two sable girls and the gorgeous Lia (dark girl) will be available to a pet home after her second vaccination at the end of the week.

[/IMG]
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

[/IMG]
buttercup

Oscar they are here

Post by buttercup »

[/IMG]
Oscar Namechange

Oscar they are here

I told you that one looked like trouble :wah:

Thanks for the up-date.... absolutely adorable !!!! :-4

You are so lucky !!!
Bryn Mawr

Oscar they are here

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Beautiful :-6

Return to “General Chit Chat”