split thread: off topic material from life is so sad sometimes

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1366062 wrote: Then why not point that out In your first post? I was Insulted by your post and because someone has dared call you Into question, you expose your umbrage. You posted that you were leaving this forum a few days ago on your 'requiem for the banned thread' and I seem to recall you posting similar on several other occassions. It Is not ugliness Pam, It is simply someone not agreeing with all you say. When someone disagree's with you, out you flounce. It's all dramatics and attention seeking. It Is a forum Pam, not everyone agree's with everyone's posts. You could simply have left the thread and not posted again If you were so disgruntled at someone calling your post Into question and taking the thread off tangent for the people who want to read for some help here.

your absolute right oscar, it's nothing that a drama queen doesn't say over and and over, I'm leaving....just to get everyone say.,,,,,,,,,,awwwwwwwwww please stay!

then a few days later she's back.:lips:

then starts the lying and more drama after drama and no one wants to read several long paragraphs and feel they have to completely respond.

then as you said.....the thread goes off tangent.:lips:

when we were friends on FB?

she would do the same..then type more after she hit comment......and that kept on going for at least 5 times and stlll does.
Life is just to short for drama.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1366094 wrote: your absolute right oscar, it's nothing that a drama queen doesn't say over and and over, I'm leaving....just to get everyone say.,,,,,,,,,,awwwwwwwwww please stay!

then starts the lying and more drama after drama and no one wants to read several long paragraphs and feel they have to completely respond.

she would do the same..then type more after she hit comment......and that kept on going for at least 5 times and stlll does.

Who are you talking about Odie. I certainly hope it's not Pam!
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Odie;1366094 wrote: your absolute right oscar, it's nothing that a drama queen doesn't say over and and over, I'm leaving....just to get everyone say.,,,,,,,,,,awwwwwwwwww please stay!

Did you actually read the thread title Odie?

Did you note that Theia had thought she might show this thread the person she knows that has been through a terrible time recently, why should she want to bring her to read this now?

Gang mentality is seeping back into the garden.

Shame on those that have ruined this thread!
spot

Post by spot »

I am, at this point, of a mind to split the thread. If anyone would prefer that I leave it intact please tell me so here in the next hour.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

spot;1366109 wrote: I am, at this point, of a mind to split the thread. If anyone would prefer that I leave it intact please tell me so here in the next hour.

Yes, that's a good idea to split it Spot. I'd like to know who Odie was talking about. I was going to find out 1st if it was about Pam, and then start another thread.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Kathy Ellen;1366110 wrote: Yes, that's a good idea to split it Spot. I'd like to know who Odie was talking about. I was going to find out 1st if it was about Pam, and then start another thread.

It was, no doubt about it.

Yes Spot, I agree to splitting the thread, it comes to something when people are taking side swipes on a thread discussing painful personal loss :-1
spot

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1366110 wrote: Yes, that's a good idea to split it Spot. I'd like to know who Odie was talking about. I was going to find out 1st if it was about Pam, and then start another thread.

It was and that's where I'm intending to split out a side discussion.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1366062 wrote: Then why not point that out In your first post? I was Insulted by your post and because someone has dared call you Into question, you expose your umbrage. You posted that you were leaving this forum a few days ago on your 'requiem for the banned thread' and I seem to recall you posting similar on several other occassions. It Is not ugliness Pam, It is simply someone not agreeing with all you say. When someone disagree's with you, out you flounce. It's all dramatics and attention seeking. It Is a forum Pam, not everyone agree's with everyone's posts. You could simply have left the thread and not posted again If you were so disgruntled at someone calling your post Into question and taking the thread off tangent for the people who want to read for some help here.

and mods wonder as I say again....they who should be, never read-back before jumping on me only.

and yes, spot, you really have nioooooooooo idea just how fed up I am:yh_sick

SO SPIT THE DAMN THREAD.

AMEN.
Life is just to short for drama.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1366120 wrote: and mods wonder as I say again....they who should be, never read-back before jumping on me only.

SO SPIT THE DAMN THREAD.

AMEN.

Were you talking about AussiePam?
spot

Post by spot »

Odie;1366120 wrote: and mods wonder as I say again....they who should be, never read-back before jumping on me only.

SO SPIT THE DAMN THREAD.

AMEN.If you have a problem, Odie, then report a post. The entire membership will then discuss the report and adjudicate. I reckon it would do you good to go through that. You refuse to hear me when I tell you you're unwell - report a post and we can get down to brass tacks.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

spot;1366109 wrote: I am, at this point, of a mind to split the thread. If anyone would prefer that I leave it intact please tell me so here in the next hour.

I am pleased you have split the thread.

My posts were expressing my displeasure that a thread on the very sensitive subject of child death was being used for the 'I'm leaving again' theatrics when the thread was Intended to offer support and comfort to those suffering or who have friends suffering.

There have been other threads over the years go off on another tangent due to this and I believed It thoroughly Insensitive to those who went to the thread for advice or comfort to be subjected to the thread descending Into a farce.

People may not like what I say, I have always been a straight talker but taking such umbrage because a member simply does not agree with your post, In such a sensitive subject Is detrimental to the topic In hand.

I do not set out to deliberately offend anyone here but like any other member, I am entitled to disagree with a post and find a post Insulting. If the poster has a problem with a member not lapping up their every word, then I can not help them. They could of course, have used the private message facility here to express their outrage and not fouled a very sensitive thread.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

If you can't recognize when your ascerbic comments are out of place, oscar, that's nobody's problem but your own. That has nothing to do with splitting the thread though. None of your posts have been brought here. You have, after all, a relevant interest in what was being discussed and just as much right to talk about it there as anyone else.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1366131 wrote: If you can't recognize when your ascerbic comments are out of place, oscar, that's nobody's problem but your own. And If you can not recognise that we have witnessed the theatrics time and time again and the desire the pollute a sensitive topic with more of the same, then maybe you are applying too much personality.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

oscar;1366132 wrote: And If you can not recognise that we have witnessed the theatrics time and time again and the desire the pollute a sensitive topic with more of the same, then maybe you are applying too much personality.

Theatrics they may be in your opinion, but done with a certain amount of style each and every time!

Unlike the other drama queens around here.
Oscar Namechange

Betty Boop;1366134 wrote: Theatrics they may be in your opinion, but done with a certain amount of style each and every time!

Unlike the other drama queens around here.
Matter of opinion BB.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

AussiePam;1366025 wrote: Name the child. He or she is/was real and will always be part of you.This was not only a kind thing to say, it was good advice too. It seems to me that any misinterpretation of this post would have to be due to an extended overindulgence of alcohol or something similar.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1366135 wrote: Matter of opinion BB.

Nobody would consider Pam a thread-wrecker. You and Odie qualify for that in spades. It rapidly becomes unutterably boring. I doubt whether you can either of you post in any other way but it's still a bore.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Ahso!;1366136 wrote: This was not only a kind thing to say, it was good advice too. It seems to me that any misinterpretation of this post would have to be due to an extended overindulgence of alcohol or something similar.

Or maybe pain, grief is a terrible thing that affects everyone differently. I think most wishing to take part in this thread are able to overlook posts where the emotion regarding this situation is apparent.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Betty Boop;1366139 wrote: Or maybe pain, grief is a terrible thing that affects everyone differently. I think most wishing to take part in this thread are able to overlook posts where the emotion regarding this situation is apparent.I'd wholly agree with you Betty, and I'm sure you're correct to an extent, but if you follow the posts of certain individuals here, there's no question that something chemical is at play.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

**Sorry...the quote didn't work on op....#1

Posted by Oscar...

Then why not point that out In your first post? I was Insulted by your post and because someone has dared call you Into question, you expose your umbrage. You posted that you were leaving this forum a few days ago on your 'requiem for the banned thread' and I seem to recall you posting similar on several other occassions. It Is not ugliness Pam, It is simply someone not agreeing with all you say. When someone disagree's with you, out you flounce. It's all dramatics and attention seeking. It Is a forum Pam, not everyone agree's with everyone's posts. You could simply have left the thread and not posted again If you were so disgruntled at someone calling your post Into question and taking the thread off tangent for the people who want to read for some help here.

Posted by Odie..

your absolute right oscar, it's nothing that a drama queen doesn't say over and and over, I'm leaving....just to get everyone say.,,,,,,,,,,awwwwwwwwww please stay!

then a few days later she's back.

then as you said.....the thread goes off tangent.

Odie,

I'm going to post a comment to you here since you won't answer my question...Were you talking about Pam?

Words spoken between Oscar and Pam are between them. You on the other hand jumped on the bandwagon and said some pretty nasty untruths about Pam.

Facts are...

1. Pam is not a drama queen...never has been, never will be. You are the drama queen and no one else.

2. Pam does not look for sympathy, nor does she wish for anyone to feel sorry for her. She does not lie. She is an amazing, strong woman who fights her own battles without drama.

3. You were never a friend of Pam's on Facebook so how could you read anything that she posted? How could you comment on anything that was never there on her wall when you didn't see her wall?

How dare you try to besmirch her good character and spew the vile that you do?

You should be ashamed of yourself and apologize to all.

I'm honestly gobsmacked with what you've said here.

Now the truth is out...You are the one who makes up lies and starts the drama!!!

btw...You also said that 'Pam made a statement on her 'banned' thread that she's leaving FG, but she's still here.' Unfortunately, you deleted that part before I could copy it. There is no drama on that thread...I just reread it....another blatant lie on your part.
spot

Post by spot »

I'd not feed it Kathy. She and oscar use forums for the adrenaline rush of a fight and they can only get one by provoking it and getting a response. I'm tempted to just not answer.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Oscar, I deleted my remark to you in the other thread. If you delete your post where you quoted me, then the thread will be that much closer to being back on topic.
Oscar Namechange

Ahso!;1366140 wrote: I'd wholly agree with you Betty, and I'm sure you're correct to an extent, but if you follow the posts of certain individuals here, there's no question that something chemical is at play. You wish !!

Funny how you pop up when ever there Is any discord In a thread eh?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Funny how Oscar gets a pass when it was she who first misinterpreted and attacked Pam. Odie only supported Oscar's attacks. Oh well!

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
spot

Post by spot »

Ahso!;1366153 wrote: Funny how Oscar gets a pass when it was she who first misinterpreted and attacked Pam. Odie only supported Oscar's attacks. Oh well!

oscar was on topic. Blisteringly insensitive, yes, but on topic. Odie wasn't.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

oscar;1366152 wrote: You wish !!

Funny how you pop up when ever there Is any discord In a thread eh?Funny how only threads you post in display discord.

I couldn't care less what you ingest.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

Ahso!;1366153 wrote: Funny how Oscar gets a pass when it was she who first misinterpreted and attacked Pam. Odie only supported Oscar's attacks. Oh well! Funny how you offer nothing to the subject of the original thread but pop up when ever there Is any discord among the ranks.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ahso!;1366153 wrote: Funny how Oscar gets a pass when it was she who first misinterpreted and attacked Pam. Odie only supported Oscar's attacks. Oh well!

Ahso, Odie came in for the kill and attacked Pam and told untruths about her...blatant lies.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1366147 wrote: Oscar, I deleted my remark to you in the other thread. If you delete your post where you quoted me, then the thread will be that much closer to being back on topic.

I have no problem with doing that. That way the thread can revert to It's original context. Thankyou
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

spot;1366154 wrote: oscar was on topic. Blisteringly insensitive, yes, but on topic. Odie wasn't.I understand that, but it was Oscar who turned the thread on Pam. She does that often when she posts.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It's really awful to see that a thread ...that when it comes down to it is basically a grief thread about a little baby that is real and happening as we speak . I'm sorry it has illicited so much anxiety and grief amongst yourselves.
Oscar Namechange

Ahso!;1366155 wrote: Funny how only threads you post in display discord.

I couldn't care less what you ingest. If you had one shred of human decency, you would delete your posts. How exactly do you think you are helping this thread?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Kathy Ellen;1366157 wrote: Ahso, Odie came in for the kill and attacked Pam and told untruths about her...blatant lies.I know that. It shouldn't be surprising to anyone at this point that Odie wanders around, apparently half baked most of the time and posts aimlessly and incoherently. Getting upset with Odie is a futile practice.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

Ahso!;1366161 wrote: I understand that, but it was Oscar who turned the thread on Pam. She does that often when she posts. I have had a baby die, have you? Until you have carried a child for 9 months and then watch the team lose the battle to revive her, then you have no concept of why i was offended at Pam's post. Butt out.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

oscar;1366167 wrote: I have had a baby die, have you? Until you have carried a child for 9 months and then watch the team lose the battle to revive her, then you have no concept of why i was offended at Pam's post. Butt out.Now the victim card comes out, no surprise there. Dependency plays all the cards eventually.

My wife and myself have lost 2 babies as has my oldest daughter, so I win.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1366167 wrote: I have had a baby die, have you? Until you have carried a child for 9 months and then watch the team lose the battle to revive her, then you have no concept of why i was offended at Pam's post. Butt out.

Do you know what, oscar? I think you failed to grasp what Pam actually wrote, you censored it into what you wanted to see instead of what she actually posted. The offending was entirely your own. Perhaps you might like to go back and check carefully.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1366171 wrote: Do you know what, oscar? I think you failed to grasp what Pam actually wrote, you censored it into what you wanted to see instead of what she actually posted. The offending was entirely your own. Perhaps you might like to go back and check carefully. No, I have no need. Have you ever lost a child Spot or are you assuming once again that you are the oracle of all wisdom on all subjects?
Oscar Namechange

Ahso!;1366168 wrote: Now the victim card comes out, no surprise there. Dependency plays all the cards eventually.

My wife and myself have lost 2 babies as has my oldest daughter, so I win. Revolting specimen
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

oscar;1366173 wrote: No, I have no need. Have you ever lost a child Spot or are you assuming once again that you are the oracle of all wisdom on all subjects?Do you have any idea how adolescent and worn out your criticisms are?

2 weeks of detoxing should begin the process of clearing your head.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1366171 wrote: Do you know what, oscar? I think you failed to grasp what Pam actually wrote, you censored it into what you wanted to see instead of what she actually posted. The offending was entirely your own. Perhaps you might like to go back and check carefully.

I tend to agree with Spot, maybe what Pam wrote could be seen as curt but there is no getting away from the aggression displayed in your response.

Please guys, this is not a competition to see who is hurting most.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

oscar;1366174 wrote: Revolting specimenI want to enshrine this comment. You are one unfeeling person.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

oscar;1366165 wrote: If you had one shred of human decency, you would delete your posts. How exactly do you think you are helping this thread?

Time to split again I think.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Betty Boop;1366177 wrote: I tend to agree with Spot, maybe what Pam wrote could be seen as curt but there is no getting away from the aggression displayed in your response.

Please guys, this is not a competition to see who is hurting most.There was not one morsel of any wrong in Pam's comment.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

Ahso!;1366176 wrote: Do you have any idea how adolescent and worn out your criticisms are?

2 weeks of detoxing should begin the process of clearing your head. Keep the Insults coming as you only strengthen the belief by many here that you cruise around this forum only popping up when there Is a dispute. That and the desire to crawl as far up Spot's rectum as possible.

I asked you on the original thread to delete your cretinous posts as Snooze and I have had the decency to do In respect of the content of the thread. the fact that you have Ignored this request shows the true nature of your Interference and I am sure that every member here see's you for exactly what you are and what your Intent Is.

As for detoxing? Perhaps you would like to join the campaign I have been Involved with for some years to ban supermarkets from selling cut price booze and have alcohol classed as a Grade 3 substance In this country?

You know, I have never In my time disbelieved a members personal experience so this Is a first for me. Your story of losing babies? I don't believe you for a minute. Once again you are jumping on a bandwagon because you don't have an original Idea or thought In your head.
spot

Post by spot »

He may be wrong, oscar, but he's not a liability.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1366188 wrote: He may be wrong, oscar, but he's not a liability. Then we agree on something.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

No way are you getting a free pass from me, Oscar. You read and post based on pure raw emotionality, which is what happens to the brain from certain activities. you misread, misinterpret and abuse others posts on a continual basis.

As for whether or not you believe what I say and what you and your minions think of me, I couldn't care less. I know i post truthfully and honestly.

As for Spot, he's the main reason this forum has lasted as long as it has. Spot never gives up on anyone and challenges others to better themselves. I'll takes his humanity to yours any day of the week, and I'm proud to consider Spot a friend.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1366190 wrote: Then we agree on something.

No we don't, you're just trying to point-score again. It's a bore.

What's a Grade 3 substance?
Oscar Namechange

Ahso!;1366191 wrote: No way are you getting a free pass from me, Oscar. You read and post based on pure raw emotionality, which is what happens to the brain from certain activities. you misread, misinterpret and abuse others posts on a continual basis.

As for whether or not you believe what I say and what you and your minions think of me, I couldn't care less. I know i post truthfully and honestly.

As for Spot, he's the main reason this forum has lasted as long as it has. Spot never gives up on anyone and challenges others to better themselves. I'll takes his humanity to yours any day of the week, and I'm proud to consider Spot a friend. Funny enough, despite my many fall outs with Spot, he at least speaks his mind and has undoubtable knowledge and Is highly educated. That is something that one can at least respect. However, simply hanging on the coat-tails of that gives you not one jot of the credence you desire.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1366192 wrote: No we don't, you're just trying to point-score again. It's a bore.

What's a Grade 3 substance? Apologies, I meant grade C...

Return to “Members' News”