moved and soooo much more

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

Hi all, haven't been here in ages. sooo much has happen. you all know. i lost my husband over a year ago now. well let's see. i have moved from La. to IN. where i was born and raised. then in may. i met the most wonderful man. well i am happy to say. we are engaged. he is also a widower. sooooo now we are looking for OUR home now. In TN. in the Knoxville area. we have decided not to live together. to do the right thing. he will make a honest woman out of me first:yh_rotfl. he is kinda old fashioned. which is refreshing. life can be funny. never know where it is going to take you??:thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

southern yankee;1365953 wrote: Hi all, haven't been here in ages. sooo much has happen. you all know. i lost my husband over a year ago now. well let's see. i have moved from La. to IN. where i was born and raised. then in may. i met the most wonderful man. well i am happy to say. we are engaged. he is also a widower. sooooo now we are looking for OUR home now. In TN. in the Knoxville area. we have decided not to live together. to do the right thing. he will make a honest woman out of me first:yh_rotfl. he is kinda old fashioned. which is refreshing. life can be funny. never know where it is going to take you??:thinking:

You have been through so much so I am delighted you have met a new man. It's so good to see you post positive changes In your life after the sadness two years ago. I think It Is a lesson to many that we never know what is round the corner amid all the despair.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
southern yankee

yes, but i just want other widows and widowers to know. life can be good again. but if u sit on your hands. it won't be
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

southern yankee;1365971 wrote: yes, but i just want other widows and widowers to know. life can be good again. but if u sit on your hands. it won't be For my own situation with my husband, these are welcome words.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
southern yankee

not easy, i know. but i met my sweety on a dating site. i know to some this is something they would never do. but if u don't try every avenue out there. how will you know??
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1365953 wrote: Hi all, haven't been here in ages. sooo much has happen. you all know. i lost my husband over a year ago now. well let's see. i have moved from La. to IN. where i was born and raised. then in may. i met the most wonderful man. well i am happy to say. we are engaged. he is also a widower. sooooo now we are looking for OUR home now. In TN. in the Knoxville area. we have decided not to live together. to do the right thing. he will make a honest woman out of me first:yh_rotfl. he is kinda old fashioned. which is refreshing. life can be funny. never know where it is going to take you??:thinking:

As said to you on facebook and via emails, you have done and beyond in just over a year, by loosing your husband, making decisions, been through some pretty rough times afterwardsn, yet you also made a fabulous decision to up and move with your friends help back to your own hometown, where everybody knows your name.

Then several months later you were indeed fortunate to meet a nice caring, understanding and loving man who you are now engaged to and have set a wedding date.

Congratulation Darlene, my wonderful friend!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Members' News”