This place seems sooo familiar.....

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Been a long time!!!
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi there!
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Another lamb returns to the flock! :D How have you been and what the heck have you been up to??

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

Post by Odie »

hello there!
Life is just to short for drama.
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

chonsigirl;1364174 wrote: Hi there!
Hi chonsi!! How've you been?

along-for-the-ride;1364175 wrote: Another lamb returns to the flock! :D How have you been and what the heck have you been up to??
Hi AFTR!!! Havent been doing much; just started working for labatt food service as an expeditor.....and im about 2 months away from being a first time dad....

Odie;1364185 wrote: hello there!
Hi odie!
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey Fib,

Welcome back to FG...Quite a few peeps have been stopping by...

Nice to see you, and hope you're well!!!
spot

Post by spot »

How very pleasing - welcome back, it's good to see you.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
theia

Post by theia »

Hello Fib, good to see you :-6

Congratulations on the forthcoming baby :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Fibonacci;1364170 wrote: Been a long time!!!

Far too long - welcome back :-)
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Fibonacci;1364188 wrote: Hi chonsi!! How've you been?

Hi AFTR!!! Havent been doing much; just started working for labatt food service as an expeditor.....and im about 2 months away from being a first time dad....

Hi odie!

Congratulations Sir. May the little one have a long, healthy and happy life :yh_flower
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Good to see you again Fib :-6
French Grapes

Post by French Grapes »

Hello. WB. I came in while you were away. Congratulations on the baby on the way. Its going to be the best time of your life.

Return to “Introductions”