Marian Price is back in jail

Discuss the latest political news.
spot

Post by spot »

It's an extraordinary conjunction of events.

Marian Price has been taken to Maghaberry prison for "operational reasons" on the same day the Queen lays a wreath in Dublin for those who died fighting for Irish freedom from Britain.

Seriously, you couldn't make it up, people wouldn't believe you.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
gmc

Post by gmc »

She should be sent to guantanimo and waterboarded immediately to get the names of all her accomplices and to settle once and for all if gerry adams is a terrorist.
spot

Post by spot »

Satire's a dangerous weapon. There'll be people out there who think you meant that.

I think her name for Gerry Adams is more likely turncoat renegade traitor.

Marian Price and her sister already went through a half year of torture comparable to waterboarding at the hands of the British penal system.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
gmc

Post by gmc »

spot;1359760 wrote: Satire's a dangerous weapon. There'll be people out there who think you meant that.

I think her name for Gerry Adams is more likely turncoat renegade traitor.

Marian Price and her sister already went through a half year of torture comparable to waterboarding at the hands of the British penal system.

Very true but I know your good self would realise where I was coming from.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Leaving Facebook... | Facebook
spot

Post by spot »

Someone somewhere within the British Establishment is a vindictive bugger. This is the sort of idiocy that eventually brings the guns back into use, it reinforces stereotype and prejudice to such an extent one might think renewed provocation was desired in some quarters of the British government.
gmc

Post by gmc »

spot;1369433 wrote: Someone somewhere within the British Establishment is a vindictive bugger. This is the sort of idiocy that eventually brings the guns back into use, it reinforces stereotype and prejudice to such an extent one might think renewed provocation was desired in some quarters of the British government.

It probably is. Why would you assume common sense has any place in the british establishment?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

And another thread maybe a little more to peoples liking.

Return to “Current Political Events”