Some more old groaners

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
binbag

Some more old groaners

Post by binbag »

A South sea island king and his wife were talking about their furniture and decided it was time they bought a new throne.

They did, and stored the old one in the attic. One night while they were lying in bed , the weight of the old throne proved too much for the attic floor and the throne came crashing down, killing them both.........

you see........people who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones.

Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much.

The second one, naturally, became known as the lesser of two weevils.

Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal?

He wanted to transcend dental medication.

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories.

After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse.

"But why?" they asked, as they moved off.

"Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet.

He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.

This made him ....what?

A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis. :lips:

Three squaws prepared for the birth of a baby. The first squaw spread a bear hide near a pine grove; the second squaw carefully laid a moose hide in the shade of a large oak tree; the third squaw spread a hippopotamus hide beside a rippling brook. The three women gave birth on the same day.

The squaw on the bear hide had a son, as did the squaw on the moose hide, but the third squaw gave birth to twin sons.

To this day, mathematicians give credit to these three women for the first known proof of the Pythagorean Theorem: The sons of the squaw of the hippopotamus are equal to the sons of the squaws of the two adjacent hides.

A guy had a girlfriend called Lorraine. She was very pretty and he liked her a lot.

One day he went to work to find that a new girl had started working there.

Her name was Clearly and she was absolutely gorgeous.

His feelings for her grew and soon it became obvious that she was interested in him.

But, he was a loyal man and he wouldn't get involved with Clearly while he was still going out with Lorraine.

He decided to break up with Lorraine and date the new girl. Many times he tried to tell Lorraine but couldn't do it.

One day as they were walking by the river Lorraine slipped, fell in and drowned.

He stopped for a moment then ran off smiling and singing............"I can see Clearly now Lorraine is gone.

ok ok, I've gone. :)
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
CinnamonBear

Some more old groaners

Post by CinnamonBear »

binbag;1339630 wrote:

A guy had a girlfriend called Lorraine. She was very pretty and he liked her a lot.

One day he went to work to find that a new girl had started working there.

Her name was Clearly and she was absolutely gorgeous.

His feelings for her grew and soon it became obvious that she was interested in him.

But, he was a loyal man and he wouldn't get involved with Clearly while he was still going out with Lorraine.

He decided to break up with Lorraine and date the new girl. Many times he tried to tell Lorraine but couldn't do it.

One day as they were walking by the river Lorraine slipped, fell in and drowned.

He stopped for a moment then ran off smiling and singing............"I can see Clearly now Lorraine is gone.

ok ok, I've gone. :)

uhhhh ohhhhh, now you've done it! LOL

One of my lonng time friends is named Lorraine and I'm sending this one to her. She'll love it; she's a good sport with an incredible sense of humor. {friend requirement for moi}
Bez

Some more old groaners

Post by Bez »

On the glass door of the little country store, the stranger noticed a sign saying; DANGER! BEWARE OF THE DOG!. Inside he noticed a harmless old hound dog asleep on the floor next to the cash register. He asked the storekeeper, "Is THAT the dog we are supposed to beware of?"

"Yep, that's him," he replied.

The stranger couldn't help but laugh. "It certainly doesn't look like a dangerous dog to me. Why in the world do you need that sign?"

"Because," the storekeeper replied, "before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him."

A women was considering buying an aging Thoroughbred but wanted a veterinarian's opinion of the horse before finalizing her deal. She asked when the vet had completed his examination - "Will I be able to race him?"

The veterinarian looked at the woman, then at the horse. "Sure" he replied, "and you'll probably win!"

A vampire bat comes back to his fellow vampires with a blood on his mouth. They stare at him jealously and ask him where he got the blood. He asks them, "Did you see that tree back there?"

"Sure," they reply.

"Well I didn't!"

:-6
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Bez

Some more old groaners

Post by Bez »

This guy sees a sign in front of a house "Talking Dog for Sale." He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the back yard. The guy goes into the back yard and sees a mutt sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks. "Yep," the mutt replies. "So, what's your story?"

The mutt looks up and says "Well, I discovered this gift pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leader, cause no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.

"The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what hewants for the dog. The owner says "Ten dollars." The guy says he'll buy him but asks the owner, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him?" The owner replies, "He's such a liar."
Bez

Some more old groaners

Post by Bez »

A petrol attendent is filling a man's car, when he notices that a small penguin was sitting in the back seat. The attendant turns to the man and asks what the deal is with the penguin.

"Well" the man says. "I found the little guy a few weeks ago wandering around looking sad. I've been going crazy thinking of things I can do for him."

"There's a zoo just down the road," replies the attendant. "Why don't you take him there".

The man thanks the attendant, pays, and drives off to the zoo.

A few days later the man pulls up to the petrol station and again is met by the attendant who notices that the penguin is still in the back of the car.

"I thought you were taking him to the zoo" asks the attendant.

"I did thanks" answers the man. "He loved it, so I'm taking him to the beach today".
binbag

Some more old groaners

Post by binbag »

Good ones Bez :wah:

-----------------------------

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Corduroy pillows are making headlines.

Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.

Sea captains don't like crew cuts.

A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.

A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumour.

Without geometry, life is pointless.

When you dream in colour, it's a pigment of your imagination.

Reading while sunbathing makes you well-red.

When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.

Japanese scientists have created a camera with a shutter

speed so fast, they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

:lips:

A boy asks his granny, 'Have you seen my pills, they were labelled LSD?'

Granny replies, never mind the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen?!

A woman standing nude in front of a mirror says to her husband, I look horrible,

I Feel fat & ugly, pay me a compliment.'

He replies, 'Your eyesight is perfect.'

An elderly couple is attending church service.

About halfway through, the wife leans over and says to her husband,

I just let out a silent one; what do you think I should do?'

Put a new battery in your hearing aid, he replied.

Wife gets naked & asks hubby, 'What turns you on more,

my pretty face or my sexy body?'

Hubby looks her up & down and replies, 'Your sense of humour!

[/FONT]
Bez

Some more old groaners

Post by Bez »

Thanks for the giggles bb...love this kind of thread. :-4

Late one night, a burglar broke into a house that he thought was empty. He tiptoed through the living room but suddenly he froze in his tracks when he heard a loud voice say, "Jesus is watching you!"

Silence returned to the house, so the burglar crept forward.

"Jesus is watching you," the voice boomed again.

The frightened burglar stopped dead. Frantically, he looked all around. In a dark corner, he spotted a bird cage and in the cage was a parrot.

He asked the parrot, "Was that you who said Jesus is watching me?"

"Yes", replied the parrot.

The burglar breathed a sigh of relief, then he asked the parrot, "What's your name?"

"Clarence," said the bird.

"That's a dumb name for a parrot," sneered the burglar. "What idiot named you Clarence?"

The parrot said, "The same idiot who named the doberman Jesus."
binbag

Some more old groaners

Post by binbag »

Hee Hee, glad you liked them Bez, and thank you for yours. :wah:

[/FONT]

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”