Oscars terribly British Room of stuff and Nonsense..

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

along-for-the-ride;1330007 wrote: Cool post, binbag. :wah:

I just let Jimmi Hendrix inside oscar's room so he can serenade her in his own sweet hard driving style:

YouTube - Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady w/Lyrics

:guitarist

Thank You Binbag and Along For.

I love that Post Binbag... Well, I love any-thing about Foxes :wah:

It has Occurred to me that my life will be remembered as 'That mad woman who fed Foxes' :wah: I prefer 'Fox Whisperer'... That has a nice ring to It.

AFTR.... Thank You for the Hendrix track.... I had not heard that one before. My all time fave of his was 'Hey Joe'...

WE have checked the weather and planned a days fishing on the River Avon for Tuesday. He Is still after that record Barbel so I wll help him with the banks but I am taking my laptop as these things can take hours :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Peter has been terribly depressed today and very bad tempered. I know he Is In much dis-comfort and naturally being told the news he had Monday, It Is to be expected.

His Pain relief does not seem to help him yet when I took one for a head-ache, It took 4 hours to come down.

We have checked the weather and have planned a Fishing trip for tuesday so that will take his mind off things hopefully. I hope to bring a pic of a record Barbel.

My dogs are Jittery also... Almost as though they sense some-thing. Scully In particular has been very clingy toward Peter. She may be 15 but she Is her daddys baby girl always.

I have fed the Foxes tonight and It looks like the new Alpha Dog is here to stay. He has showed up every night now since his first appearence. Tonight In the garden, I had 9 Foxes, 3 stray cats and a hedge-hog all eating together.

A quiet lazy day to day.... Peter has more scans In a few weeks and they will be able to tell from that, the growth rate. He has been switched now to Southmead hospital which is a pain In the neck to get to and you can not park for love nor money. Why do they build these super uber hospitals and then give you no parking???
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Tell Pete that he better catch that damn barbel...I sent him the right lines, didn't I...If not, I'll send more so he can catch a winner:wah:

My love to you and Pete:-4
Oscar Namechange

Kathy Ellen;1330173 wrote: Tell Pete that he better catch that damn barbel...I sent him the right lines, didn't I...If not, I'll send more so he can catch a winner:wah:

My love to you and Pete:-4
My apologies Kathy because I have been meaning to E Mail you for ages and mention the line you sent Peter all the way from the US.

The few times he has got out fishing since he has been using your line, he has actually done better for Barbel. No record breakers but he has caught a few all the same. The other anglers on the bank always ask him where he got his line because you just can not get it here. You can buy it on E Bay but It is around £45 Sterling for a spool so the others are quite envious and Peter Is always grateful for you sending him that.

He went to one of our Man made Carp lakes very recently. he does not like them so much as what he calls the wild river' but the man made lake has no steep banks for him to climb. He was just getting ready to pack up and call It a day, when his line took off at such a rate, the fish dragged the entire rod Into to the lake, and he just managed to grab the end of It In time. It was an enormous Mirror Carp' and he said that If he had had any other line that day, he would have lost the fish and his rod also.

Yes, I am hoping he gets his record breaker on Tuesday so I can get some pics. The weather fore-cast is good and we shall take the tent and cooker so he can have a sleep If he gets tired.

Thank You again for sending him that line Kathy.... You really are so thoughtful and kind :-4:-4:-4
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

The weather looks fine for Tuesday so far:-6I hope you both have a perfect day:)

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1330237 wrote: The weather looks fine for Tuesday so far:-6I hope you both have a perfect day:)
Ta Mrs.... I have been getting the gear ready today. We are going on a spot on the River Avon where some big Barbel have been seen feeding. That does not mean he will catch one though :wah:

I just got my Christmas Catalogue........... Oh Joy !!!!
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1330310 wrote: Ta Mrs.... I have been getting the gear ready today. We are going on a spot on the River Avon where some big Barbel have been seen feeding. That does not mean he will catch one though :wah:

I just got my Christmas Catalogue........... Oh Joy !!!!

Whats that ? You're sailing Spot down the river Avon ?
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Sounds very fishy to me, Snowfire ! I reckon Oscar's sneaking off for some cosmetics then stealing away with Spot! It's all a code you know................ perhaps she should get some tissues as well............................ for her code ! :yh_wink:yh_laugh
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1330328 wrote: Sounds very fishy to me, Snowfire ! I reckon Oscar's sneaking off for some cosmetics then stealing away with Spot! It's all a code you know................ perhaps she should get some tissues as well............................ for her code ! :yh_wink:yh_laugh

You laugh.... BUT...

As you know Spot lives very to me and Spot also frequents one of our fave watering holes on the River Avon. Bryn also has watered In this local pub at Hanham.

Since we found out that the lesser spotted Spot frequents our boozer, we have gone else-where :yh_rotfl Outside the pub door Is a rabid weir hence the name of the pub.. The Lock and Weir. The temptation to throw Spot down the weir would just be too over-whelming so we now go further up River to an un-disclosed area.
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have read back every post and must say this is the most wonderful room I have ever visited. It was like reading a very good book that you just simply can't put down. While reading, I could feel the love and friendship for one another. It's just simply awesome. Friends helping friends is truly what life is all about and that's what's happening in this wonderful room.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Jazzy;1330546 wrote: Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have read back every post and must say this is the most wonderful room I have ever visited. It was like reading a very good book that you just simply can't put down. While reading, I could feel the love and friendship for one another. It's just simply awesome. Friends helping friends is truly what life is all about and that's what's happening in this wonderful room.

Jazzy, you are kind. Its not often that people are kind to a cantankerous member with a strange mind and a dubious sense of the ridiculous....

but I'm certain Oscar will appreciate the sentiment :wah:

Me, to my eternal shame, I commited the sin of posting while under the influence. How can I live with such shamefaced guilt and remorse.

Well the two bottles of excellent wine certainly takes the edge off that :wah:
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Jazzy;1330546 wrote: Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have read back every post and must say this is the most wonderful room I have ever visited. It was like reading a very good book that you just simply can't put down. While reading, I could feel the love and friendship for one another. It's just simply awesome. Friends helping friends is truly what life is all about and that's what's happening in this wonderful room. I am so pleased to see you here... Thank You for dropping by and please call In any-time... This thread Is not just about my life but any-one here who wants to post what they have been up to.

There are so many very good people here on FG who have been so supportive of Peter and myself. He reads the posts and Is quite touched at every-one's kindness.

What could have marred things slightly was a private message I recieved on another forum that I rarely frequent, from a member telling me 'No-one believes a word of the crap you write about your life on FG', At the very least It gave Peter a good laugh. One such vile message In amongst so many kind messages does not have any effect and that is all I will say on that subject.

We Just got home from the River Avon and for all Peter's efforts, he caught only 2 tiny Chub. We could see the Barbel feeding In the river but they eluded him. The weather was really good and sunny In places. A lovely, Lovely lazy day.

For Peter:

perfect day lou reed you tube - Bing Videos

I have Just put some beef and onons on pressure cook, cleaned up the cat sick and now we shall slob out for the rest of the evening.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Snowfire;1330552 wrote: Jazzy, you are kind. Its not often that people are kind to a cantankerous member with a strange mind and a dubious sense of the ridiculous....

but I'm certain Oscar will appreciate the sentiment :wah:

Me, to my eternal shame, I commited the sin of posting while under the influence. How can I live with such shamefaced guilt and remorse.

Well the two bottles of excellent wine certainly takes the edge off that :wah:
dont worry,,, it was funny ,, for me to watch:wah:so while your wife may not have been happy:lips:i was:wah::wah:

oscar;1330564 wrote: I am so pleased to see you here... Thank You for dropping by and please call In any-time... This thread Is not just about my life but any-one here who wants to post what they have been up to.

There are so many very good people here on FG who have been so supportive of Peter and myself. He reads the posts and Is quite touched at every-one's kindness.

What could have marred things slightly was a private message I recieved on another forum that I rarely frequent, from a member telling me 'No-one believes a word of the crap you write about your life on FG', At the very least It gave Peter a good laugh. One such vile message In amongst so many kind messages does not have any effect and that is all I will say on that subject.

We Just got home from the River Avon and for all Peter's efforts, he caught only 2 tiny Chub. We could see the Barbel feeding In the river but they eluded him. The weather was really good and sunny In places. A lovely, Lovely lazy day.

For Peter:

perfect day lou reed you tube - Bing Videos

I have Just put some beef and onons on pressure cook, cleaned up the cat sick and now we shall slob out for the rest of the evening.
Glad you had a nice day on the river,, I love that song too:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Nice place....could do with a lick of paint but sure you will sort that out and just noticed some dead flys on the floor...sort them out dear please as ive just had a meat and potato pie and some melon and looking at them flys is doing my stomach not alot of good....know what I mean?:(Anyway apart from that.....nice room and some good people here....well done my little swamp duck.:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1330722 wrote: Nice place....could do with a lick of paint but sure you will sort that out and just noticed some dead flys on the floor...sort them out dear please as ive just had a meat and potato pie and some melon and looking at them flys is doing my stomach not alot of good....know what I mean?:(Anyway apart from that.....nice room and some good people here....well done my little swamp duck.:-4 Gawd Blimey Luv a duck, apples and pears, syrup figs and farmer giles. It's my little cockney sparrer dropping In to say 'leave It out Guv'.

Now you are here, make sure you drop In more often. I want to hear what you been up to cos I am nosey like that.

Yeah, nice room but I think I got one of Fuzzy's mice In here. Of course, being me, there will be none of that poison Malarky... Infact I just fed him some Pizza and named him Dereck Trotter. There were some huge cobwebs In here when I arrived and the dust, you would not believe. There were also some Un-Identified stains on the carpet. I found an old Genisis album which I think belongs to Snowfire and an old tin hat that looks like Nomads. Jeeze, you would think these folk would clean up when they leave.

What you up to Posh Woman? Peter and I are watching some old shyte on TV and eating Fish Finger sarnies as we speak.
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

Was happy to read that you and Peter had such a nice day together. At least he caught something! Last time I went fishing all I caught was a cold. :wah:. I just love that song that you posted. :-4
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1330725 wrote: Gawd Blimey Luv a duck, apples and pears, syrup figs and farmer giles. It's my little cockney sparrer dropping In to say 'leave It out Guv'.

Now you are here, make sure you drop In more often. I want to hear what you been up to cos I am nosey like that.

Yeah, nice room but I think I got one of Fuzzy's mice In here. Of course, being me, there will be none of that poison Malarky... Infact I just fed him some Pizza and named him Dereck Trotter. There were some huge cobwebs In here when I arrived and the dust, you would not believe. There were also some Un-Identified stains on the carpet. I found an old Genisis album which I think belongs to Snowfire and an old tin hat that looks like Nomads. Jeeze, you would think these folk would clean up when they leave.

What you up to Posh Woman? Peter and I are watching some old shyte on TV and eating Fish Finger sarnies as we speak.I cant tell you what im doing pussycat but more important your eating fish fingers....with tomato ketchup or what:-3

Funny thing....when I saw your Thread just now guess how many people had looked at it....666 fgs and im peeing meself here at that number :wah:

Anyway heres the little poser and just cannot believe how the little madam likes having her photo taken:wah:

Attached files
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1330777 wrote: I cant tell you what im doing pussycat but more important your eating fish fingers....with tomato ketchup or what:-3

Funny thing....when I saw your Thread just now guess how many people had looked at it....666 fgs and im peeing meself here at that number :wah:

Anyway heres the little poser and just cannot believe how the little madam likes having her photo taken:wah:

Awwwww Bless her :-4:-4:-4:-4

I love the one In your handbag sitting In the supermarket trolly :wah: And that Is exactly what I do with Rosie as well:wah:

Have you ever accidently trod on her? The hazzard of having such tiny dogs like ours.

She certainly Is precious and adorable. :-4 I bet you spoil her rotton :sneaky: Our Rosie Is also a dreadful poser... When I went to take a sneaky pic of Peter having a snooze on the sofa, Rosie was fast asleep. Then she suddenly woke up because... 'Did I hear a camera some-where'?:wah:

Yes Fish Finger sandwiches with Ketchup of course :wah:

666 viewings of my thread just goes to show what a nosey bunch we all are :yh_rotfl

Attached files
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Oh what a gorgeous little dog !!!!! Bless her, she looks a bright little thing, and I bet she leads you a merry dance, Carol:wah: :-6
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1330780 wrote: Oh what a gorgeous little dog !!!!! Bless her, she looks a bright little thing, and I bet she leads you a merry dance, Carol:wah: :-6

Kaz named her for Carol... Precious.... And she certainly lives up to her name doesn't she?
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1330779 wrote: Awwwww Bless her :-4:-4:-4:-4

I love the one In your handbag sitting In the supermarket trolly :wah: And that Is exactly what I do with Rosie as well:wah:

Have you ever accidently trod on her? The hazzard of having such tiny dogs like ours.

She certainly Is precious and adorable. :-4 I bet you spoil her rotton :sneaky: Our Rosie Is also a dreadful poser... When I went to take a sneaky pic of Peter having a snooze on the sofa, Rosie was fast asleep. Then she suddenly woke up because... 'Did I hear a camera some-where'?:wah:

Yes Fish Finger sandwiches with Ketchup of course :wah:

666 viewings of my thread just goes to show what a nosey bunch we all are :yh_rotflI love that picture you put here:wah:...and I wasnt talking actually about the number but the meaning of it:-2Still laughing about that:wah:

Yes having 6 small dogs does have its probs but so what....we love them:-4

Laughed at the comment about when Rosie knows theres a camera about as little Precious gets in her pose every time I get the Mobile Phone out as thats what I use for taking the pictures...she gets the right hump when I make a phone call instead:wah:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

oscar;1330782 wrote: Kaz named her for Carol... Precious.... And she certainly lives up to her name doesn't she?

Ahhh bless. She's well named :-6 :yh_bigsmi
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1330780 wrote: Oh what a gorgeous little dog !!!!! Bless her, she looks a bright little thing, and I bet she leads you a merry dance, Carol:wah: :-6She is a little dear and when I go anywhere with her she captures everyone's heart and it takes me ages to get about.Kaz named her as Oscar said as I was going to call her something else and when Kaz saw her she said how precious she was and then said I should name her that and I had to agree it did suit her.The only prob she has is she thinks she weighs 16 stone and goes after all the big dogs who just look at her like shes bloody mad and prob thinks.......... what a little runt;)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Carolly;1330786 wrote: She is a little dear and when I go anywhere with her she captures everyone's heart and it takes me ages to get about.Kaz named her as Oscar said as I was going to call her something else and when Kaz saw her she said how precious she was and then said I should name her that and I had to agree it did suit her.The only prob she has is she thinks she weighs 16 stone and goes after all the big dogs who just look at her like shes bloody mad and prob thinks.......... what a little runt;)

Ah she's a little sweetheart, Carol. Is she a Yorkie? Some friends of ours have a miniature yorkshire terrier and he's now 14 years old and still rules the roost !:wah:

We're dogless now, but I'm sure that in the new year we will visit the RSPCA again and rescue another dog. The house is so odd without a dog around. We've always had a dog all our married life, except for the first couple of years! It will probably be another big dog, preferably a German Shepherd or a first cross. Don't think we could manage 6 dogs though :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1330784 wrote: I love that picture you put here:wah:.: Talking of Peter.... Next time we chat on the phone, you two really must have a chat... As you know he Is a true Eastender and knows so many of the places that you do, Including that Eel shop In Bethnal Green. There was some club years ago where he used to drink with Charlie Kray but he can not remember the name of It. You would know It. Of course I would not know, what with me being posh and raised In Brighton.

It would be good for you two to chat... who knows... You may have had him In the back of your cab? In a travelling type way of course :yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1330789 wrote: Talking of Peter.... Next time we chat on the phone, you two really must have a chat... As you know he Is a true Eastender and knows so many of the places that you do, Including that Eel shop In Bethnal Green. There was some club years ago where he used to drink with Charlie Kray but he can not remember the name of It. You would know It. Of course I would not know, what with me being posh and raised In Brighton.

It would be good for you two to chat... who knows... You may have had him In the back of your cab? In a travelling type way of course :yh_rotflIt was prob the Regency Club...infact im sure it would have been.Ask him if he remembers The Green Gate...Aberdeen....Arabian....The Greyhound in that area...I used to compere in them and also the guy I worked for when I was cabbing was the twins barber...Lennie and had his shop in Hackney road.Gawd memories and oh boy some stories thats for sure:wah:Yep we will have to have a chat about the good old days....can you believe that one day these will be the good old days fgs:wah::-4
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1330789 wrote:

It would be good for you two to chat... who knows... You may have had him In the back of your cab? In a travelling type way of course :yh_rotflEr forgot to say....was he the one who didnt have any money so he got in the back and took his clothes off and I told him the fare wasn't worth that much :sneaky:;)??:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1330791 wrote: It was prob the Regency Club...infact im sure it would have been.Ask him if he remembers The Green Gate...Aberdeen....Arabian....The Greyhound in that area...I used to compere in them and also the guy I worked for when I was cabbing was the twins barber...Lennie and had his shop in Hackney road.Gawd memories and oh boy some stories thats for sure:wah:Yep we will have to have a chat about the good old days....can you believe that one day these will be the good old days fgs:wah::-4 I just asked him If It was the Regency... He said he knew the Regency but that was not wher he drank with Charlie Kray.. He has just remebered and It was a pub called The Thomas A'beckett In the Old Kent Road.

He says... Was It the Greyhound pub at the top of the Old Kent Road?

Going off for a while now.... Got stuff to do... Hoover the cat and clean the floors etc.

The council cut the grass In the field this morning and now the dogs have brought most of It back In the house....

Peter is cooking.... Turkey Breasts but that's enough about me :yh_rotfl

Thank You all for popping In.... back later xx
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1330787 wrote: Ah she's a little sweetheart, Carol. Is she a Yorkie? Some friends of ours have a miniature yorkshire terrier and he's now 14 years old and still rules the roost !:wah:

We're dogless now, but I'm sure that in the new year we will visit the RSPCA again and rescue another dog. The house is so odd without a dog around. We've always had a dog all our married life, except for the first couple of years! It will probably be another big dog, preferably a German Shepherd or a first cross. Don't think we could manage 6 dogs though :yh_rotflYes Gill shes a minature Yorkie and was the smallest in the litter but also the naughtiest.She has so many toys and bears and yet still thinks my dolls belong to her and are for her amusement:-5 oh well she will grow out of it......surely:-3:wah:You must have another Dog...you never forget but it helps the pain thats for sure.....
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1330795 wrote: I just asked him If It was the Regency... He said he knew the Regency but that was not wher he drank with Charlie Kray.. He has just remebered and It was a pub called The Thomas A'beckett In the Old Kent Road.

He says... Was It the Greyhound pub at the top of the Old Kent Road?

Going off for a while now.... Got stuff to do... Hoover the cat and clean the floors etc.

The council cut the grass In the field this morning and now the dogs have brought most of It back In the house....

Peter is cooking.... Turkey Breasts but that's enough about me :yh_rotfl

Thank You all for popping In.... back later xxOf course I know The Thomas A'beckett and many Boxers trained in there....but thats South London not Bethnal Green:wah: and no I mean The GreyHound down The Old Ford Road....posh Cockney Land not South unposh Land:guitarist...chat later:-4
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

The trouble with little dogs is that they are 'forever puppies' (if that's really a trouble:wah:). I don't think I would dare to have a little dog, as I'd probably tread on the poor little bugger on the first day! At least I can see a German Shepherd ! :yh_rotfl

Rex going has left an awful hole, and we cried buckets, and I still have a tear now and then, like when we went to the caravan the first time without him - his water bowl sat empty on it's tray on the floor of the kitchen there.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Ah, you should get another doggie, Gill. When a beloved pet goes, sometimes it helps to get another one.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

chonsigirl;1330808 wrote: Ah, you should get another doggie, Gill. When a beloved pet goes, sometimes it helps to get another one.

Oh we will get another dog, Chonsi, but not till the new year and it will be another 'rescue' dog, hopefully a big one if there is one. We just wanted to leave a little space between, so we can get over loosing our lovely Rex a bit. :-6
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Ah, I know it takes time. My lovebird is still with me, but been sick again. I will be sad when he goes, I like his cheerful voice every morning when I wake up, and he really does say "thank you" when he gets his food each day.
Oscar Namechange

chonsigirl;1330813 wrote: Ah, I know it takes time. My lovebird is still with me, but been sick again. I will be sad when he goes, I like his cheerful voice every morning when I wake up, and he really does say "thank you" when he gets his food each day.

I hope your little Lovebird gets better Chons.. :-4

Talking of sick pets... What a night we have had...

I do not know If any-one has heard of a spray chemical called 'Acclaim'? It Is a flea prevention spray you use on pet bedding etc. You are suppossed to remove small pets from the room before spraying as well as Goldfish etc. You have to let the room air before allowing pets back Into It.

Last night the dogs were In the lounge so Peter thought he would spray the dogs bedding In their room and did not realise Puppy Rosie had followed him out.

She became listless late last night and would not eat as well as starting shaking. We put 2 and 2 together and realised she must have breathed It In.

First thing this morning the vet took her back to his practice for observation and she Is still there now. Mulder and Scully are driving me mad because they have not moved from the front door since he took her and are whining constantly.

Peter has just left the house to go to the vet to check on her but obviousley, we are very worried and Peter feels guilty as heck.
Oscar Namechange

Peter has just brought Rosie home from the vets. She has had an anti-biotic jab and an anti-sickness jab. Her heart and lung function seemed OK but she Is still quite listless and has to be seen at the vets at 2 pm tomorrow.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Aw poor little Rosie, I do hope she improves soon. All the best to her, and just tell Peter, that he can't have eyes in his behind and she is not very big to notice. With the best will in the world, you can't watch what they are doing all the time, and accidents happen. I take it the vet was shown the spray container.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1330948 wrote: Peter has just brought Rosie home from the vets. She has had an anti-biotic jab and an anti-sickness jab. Her heart and lung function seemed OK but she Is still quite listless and has to be seen at the vets at 2 pm tomorrow.Flippin' eck if its not one thing its another.So sorry to hear this babe and hope little Rosie will be ok....im sure she will be ((((((((hug))))))))):-4
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1330956 wrote: Aw poor little Rosie, I do hope she improves soon. All the best to her, and just tell Peter, that he can't have eyes in his behind and she is not very big to notice. With the best will in the world, you can't watch what they are doing all the time, and accidents happen. I take it the vet was shown the spray container.

They know the spray Gill because they sell It and you can not buy It In shops, only vets.

I had a BNP meeting tonight but I am going to cancel because I am so worried about her. She has not eaten since yesterday afternoon so Peter is boiling her up some fresh chicken.

I so hope It is not more serious... I would be devestated.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Oh Oscar, I hope so too. You will be devastated, and poor Peter will look upon it as he caused it all ! Are you absolutely sure that it has to be the spray? Could it not just be coincidence, and she's picked up some sort of bug or something?
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1330960 wrote: Oh Oscar, I hope so too. You will be devastated, and poor Peter will look upon it as he caused it all ! Are you absolutely sure that it has to be the spray? Could it not just be coincidence, and she's picked up some sort of bug or something?
I think you are right actually and that It Is co-Incidence. She has been vomiting yellow frothy bile which tells me that It Is more a stomach bug. I am not leaving her tonight... She Is sitting with her eyes closed, swaying and trembling.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Actually, it sounds like poisoning from something. Do you know if she has eaten anything in the garden.
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1330965 wrote: Actually, it sounds like poisoning from something. Do you know if she has eaten anything in the garden.

That is another very good thought that occured to us. We have not used any chemicals In the garden but we did have a problem with some scroats outside our house recently. The thought struck me that they may have chucked some-thing over the fence.

I will see If she will eat this chicken as usually It does not even touch the sides.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Hope Rosies ok Oscar:-4:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1330977 wrote: Hope Rosies ok Oscar:-4:-3 OK... I am really scared now.... Peter has been googling her syptoms as she has just had some diahorra with blood In It and she will not eat or drink... All the symptoms match Parvo Virus yet the vet said he did not believe It was that today. She has had her Jabs but reading on-line, I could have brought traces of It Into the house on my shoe's from the Foxes as they can carry It...

Going off to ring round and get a second opinion now.

My God, what more shyte Is god going to throw at my life !!!
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Good luck Oscar. My thoughts are with you, Peter and Rosie.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1330981 wrote: OK... I am really scared now.... Peter has been googling her syptoms as she has just had some diahorra with blood In It and she will not eat or drink... All the symptoms match Parvo Virus yet the vet said he did not believe It was that today. She has had her Jabs but reading on-line, I could have brought traces of It Into the house on my shoe's from the Foxes as they can carry It...

Going off to ring round and get a second opinion now.

My God, what more shyte Is god going to throw at my life !!!
are there any vets still open oscar.. if so take her. if not take her to emergency vets,, hope you have insurance:-3 just like with kids ,, dont give a fig if they think you are a paranoid mother:( as long as your mind is set to rest and you have done all you can to make sure she is ok ,, you wont have call to regret.:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1330984 wrote: Good luck Oscar. My thoughts are with you, Peter and Rosie. I just got a second opinion and she said It could be all manner of bugs Including gastro enteritis.

I have also just got the number of the 24 hour emergency call out vet and I can ring them any-time In the night and they will be here In 15 minutes.

I will sleep on the sofa with her tonight....
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Be prepared, Oscar, if Rosie isn't drinking but loosing fluid, she may have to be hospitalized and put on a drip.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

It is much better to be over-cautious and whip her in to the emergency vet, or have him call out to you. It could be important that she is seen and helped as soon as possible. I wouldn't leave it over-night in all honesty. We didn't for our dog Lady, and we were told that had we left it till morning, she may not have survived - she had the seal distemper while we were on holiday. I doubt very much that Rosie has that, but I'm just saying, follow your instincts and don't be put off acting quickly.

I, personally, would rather suffer remarks of 'paranoic owner' than risk delaying medical help for my dog.

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”