Oscars terribly British Room of stuff and Nonsense..

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

G#Gill;1330997 wrote: Be prepared, Oscar, if Rosie isn't drinking but loosing fluid, she may have to be hospitalized and put on a drip.

I have just followed the vets Instructions and boiled a pint of water with 2 desert spoons of sugar and a pinch of salt to re-hydrate her. I always have a pet Emergency kit In the house so I have a syringe to get a little bit down her when It Is cooled.

Yes, Kaz I have Pet Insurence on all of them but tbh money doesn't come In to It right now... :-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

I have just got some of the sugar solution down her about half an hour ago and she did not vomit It straight back up... A good sign....
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

It Is funny... This used to be one of my all time fave tracks and now I can not bear to hear It. I used to play It all the time and tonight we were playing some compilation cd's we had made and this came on.

feel robbie willaims you tube - Bing Videos

I have managed to get quite a bit of the sugar solution In Rosie tonight every half hour but she still hasn't eaten. She has not been sick or been to the toilet either so that Is a good sign. I really do not want to work tomorrow knowing she Is like this.

I had some messages from Raven here tonight and she Is being very supportive as usual... Thanks Raven.

I shall sleep on the sofa with Rosie tonight..... Laters Peeps..
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Rosie will feel reassured I'm sure, with you being there. Every time you wake, give her some more solution. (I expect I'm 'teaching my granny' saying that LOL) All the best, Oscar, and I hope Rosie (and you) have a reasonable night's rest. I expect the people you work with will understand, and won't begrudge you time with your little dog, till she's on the mend.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Glad to see that since I posted earlier on here today theres been a slight improvement in Rosie....wish her well and know with your care all will be ok.:-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

CAROLLY!!!!!:-6:-6:-6:-6

sorry to hear about your dog Oscar.:-4
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1331087 wrote: Glad to see that since I posted earlier on here today theres been a slight improvement in Rosie....wish her well and know with your care all will be ok.:-4:-4
Sorry Mrs... Looks like I missed your post.

Thank You for your good wishes for my little doggie.

I slept on the sofa last night with her and Bruv, you're right, leather sofas do stick to your bum.

As Gill said I woke regually and gave her more of the solution.

I just got back from the vets and she has had the anti-sickness and anti-biotic jabs repeated but she Is much brighter. It seems the likely cause Is a touch of gastro enteritis as If It was Parvo she would have gone further down-hill.

Relief all round as we were so worried. The surgery was actually packed today with Dogs all suffering what seemed similar. I have come to the conclusion that the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Is the National emblem of Bristol given how many were In that waiting room.

As we arrived home, she got so excited at seeing Mulder and Scully which Is a heck of a change from the listlessness yesterday.

Thank You again for all your good wishes. I can go to work now not so worried.
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

Hello!

Sorry I'm coming in so late and didn't know Rosie was so sick. I was so happy to read that she's doing much better now. It's just awful when they don't feel well and I know my dog had me worried sick there for awhile. Animals are very resilent and amaze me what they can go through as bounce back like nothing ever happened. I wish I were like that! :wah:

Not much going on here where I am. Just waiting for the local Labor Day parade. Vendors set up all of their homemade products. Every year I tell myself that I'm not going to buy anything. Every year I come home with a bag full of stuff.

Hope everyone is having a good day and I'll talk to you soon!
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1331191 wrote: Sorry Mrs... Looks like I missed your post.

Thank You for your good wishes for my little doggie.

I slept on the sofa last night with her and Bruv, you're right, leather sofas do stick to your bum.

As Gill said I woke regually and gave her more of the solution.

I just got back from the vets and she has had the anti-sickness and anti-biotic jabs repeated but she Is much brighter. It seems the likely cause Is a touch of gastro enteritis as If It was Parvo she would have gone further down-hill.

Relief all round as we were so worried. The surgery was actually packed today with Dogs all suffering what seemed similar. I have come to the conclusion that the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Is the National emblem of Bristol given how many were In that waiting room.

As we arrived home, she got so excited at seeing Mulder and Scully which Is a heck of a change from the listlessness yesterday.

Thank You again for all your good wishes. I can go to work now not so worried.

glad to hear she is feeling better :D Staffys are a popular dog all over Oscar we have loads here too,, and i seem to see them everywhere:wah:

Attached files

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Hey ! So glad little Rosie is picking up ! Is she eating anything yet? :-6

Kaz, the nation seems to be so Staffie mad! It is so sad, though, to see more Staffies in the dog rescue places, than any other, even mongrels ! :yh_sad

Is that your Sheila having a good roll, Kaz? :-6
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1331221 wrote: Hey ! So glad little Rosie is picking up ! Is she eating anything yet? :-6

Kaz, the nation seems to be so Staffie mad! It is so sad, though, to see more Staffies in the dog rescue places, than any other, even mongrels ! :yh_sad

Is that your Sheila having a good roll, Kaz? :-6
Yes thats her,, she loves a good back roll:wah:

I think a lot of staffs end up in rescue because if you dont know them they are a handful, they are very hyper and need a lot of regular exercise. They also need a firm hand from young,, and can be trained very easily if you persevere, and in fact love training as its stimulation for them:)They are very strong, not just physically but mentally too:lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and see how Rosie is doing. I hope she's eating now. :-3

Lovely cool day here today. I'm going to the local Labor Day parade today. I shall ride my horse over as Midnight loves people and children.

Hope you all are having a good day.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Jazzy;1331731 wrote: Hello everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and see how Rosie is doing. I hope she's eating now. :-3

Lovely cool day here today. I'm going to the local Labor Day parade today. I shall ride my horse over as Midnight loves people and children.

Hope you all are having a good day.

I hope you have a good day there, Jazzy, and I'm sure everybody's looking forward to seeing a pic of you and Midnight!
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1331735 wrote: I hope you have a good day there, Jazzy, and I'm sure everybody's looking forward to seeing a pic of you and Midnight! Hi all....

Kaz... Thanks for the pic of Shiela..... My dogs love a good back roll also... preferably In cow dung !!! We have a Hessian rug In the lounge that has many a back roll on It of a day and night.

Rosie Is brighter but still being sick and will not eat again. I will keep an eye on her tonight and If no change then she will be back to the vets again tomorrow.

I have been to a meeting today to oppose another 180 new builds on green-belt near my home... This will take the total of new builds In 12 years to over 8,000. Yet despite all these new homes, no new Doctors surgerys, schools etc are built and certainly nothing for teenagers which leads to why we have such a problem with anti-social behaviour In the evenings.

Peter Is seeing a Professor In 4 weeks for more tests and to discuss the possibility of a double lung and heart transplant although this Is un-likely due to his age and other problems. I suppose we must just wait and see now.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Julie,

Popping in to say hello to you and Peter....Thinking of you both:-4
Oscar Namechange

Kathy Ellen;1331775 wrote: Hi Julie,

Popping in to say hello to you and Peter....Thinking of you both:-4 Hi Kathy.... Thank You.... Peter says Hi and Is waving to you from across the room... Can you see him?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

What you doing today??? been persisting down here all morning, but the suns trying to break through now:-6 I just ordered a dongle:-2

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

oscar;1331853 wrote: Hi Kathy.... Thank You.... Peter says Hi and Is waving to you from across the room... Can you see him?

Oh Julie...I'm so excited...saw him wave to me. Just like I saw you and Pete wave to me frantically at the Bristol zoo. Wish I could have taken a pic of that wave:-6
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Kathy Ellen;1332016 wrote: Oh Julie...I'm so excited...saw him wave to me. Just like I saw you and Pete wave to me frantically at the Bristol zoo. Wish I could have taken a pic of that wave:-6

You daft buggers !:yh_rotfl

The caption:- Oh sh!t !!!
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1331919 wrote: What you doing today??? been persisting down here all morning, but the suns trying to break through now:-6 I just ordered a dongle:-2

Hi Mrs... I have actually been In a foul mood all day. I suspect this Is due to having to clean the house and feeling that I was not put on this earth to have to deal with mops and buckets and furnature polish.

It has been sunny most of the day so had the doors and windows open. The kids have only been back at school since Monday and already I have morons parking right out-side my house which Is a private road. At the end of the Close where you access my road Is a 20 foot sign saying 'No vehicle Access to ..... ' Do they take any notice ??? Huh.. My road Is also a dead end which means these morons then have to negotiate reversing and turning around In a square foot of tarmac out-side my door. There Is a designated car park for parents up the other end of the field but this Is far too much trouble for them.

It was lovely that Peter was getting some fresh air with the doors and windows open and then this moron parks up to wait for his kids and pumps exhaust fumes Into my home forcing us to close the windows. This Is a huge problem where we live and the Head Teacher has been very good even high-lighting not to park In the Close and our road In the news-letters but a few take no notice at all, It Is usually around 3 pm that Peter likes to go for a toes up any-way and morons like this keep him awake. Their kids scream, they bang car doors and keep their engines running. Then they will also have a very loud conversation with other parents right out-side the bed-room window. If he Is there again tomorrow, I am going to have him but not In the biblical sense. Living next to a primary school, we put up with an awful amount that most people would not put up with and we have even had to have the Police out where Parents have deliberately obstructed residents from getting In and out their homes.

Rutting rituals have begun In the Foxy world. I was a little spooked tonight. I went out to feed them as usual and a very bold very large Fox was eating right by my feet. Since the departure of Clarkson, they have been a little nervy and I have had a new large Dog Fox come most nights that I call 'The Big Fella'. I assumed this was The Big Fella until I was thinking, hang on, the Big Fella hasn't got those marks on his snout, and his coat is not so short'... ( Don't ask me how I can tell the difference between every one of the 14 or so Foxes that come every night.... I just can... alright??? :wah:

I am looking at this Fox thinking hang on... I have never seen you before !!! Instinct told me she Is a Vixen but fully grown and huge... Where she has come from I haven't a clue but she was not fazed by me at all and just carried on eating at my feet. Then the Big Fella turned up and he got quite stroppy at her getting first pick of the food so lots of spitting and hissing went on. I stood for ages watching the pairs frolic about and clash mid air... something they do as part of the mating lead up.... Goody... This means babies... :-4

Tomorrow we are going out for the afternoon... Not sure where yet... He wants to just go for a drive so that Is what we shall do... Might drive down to the Cotswolds with the Dogs.

Rosie Is over the slight relapse.... back to stealing cat food from under their nose and head-butting then out the way so she Is over the worst.

See you all tomorrow peeples..:guitarist
Oscar Namechange

Kathy Ellen;1332016 wrote: Oh Julie...I'm so excited...saw him wave to me. Just like I saw you and Pete wave to me frantically at the Bristol zoo. Wish I could have taken a pic of that wave:-6 Hi dear Kathy. Thank You for popping In. Sorry about the mess but I will clean this room up In the morning. Snowfire has left some old Genisis albums lying around, Binbag has left his UFO manuals and gmc left an old Haggis rotting In the corner. :wah:

Peter and I plan to visit Jock and Co again before the weather turns. I will let you know the exact time that we will be on that camera so you can log on and see us wave. Also hope to bring back some pics.
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1332025 wrote: You daft buggers !:yh_rotfl

The caption:- Oh sh!t !!! Now that IS a wave.. :wah::wah::wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Hope alls well and cant stop as need to carry on dancing:guitarist;)

Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1332044 wrote: Hi Mrs... I have actually been In a foul mood all day. I suspect this Is due to having to clean the house and feeling that I was not put on this earth to have to deal with mops and buckets and furnature polish.

It has been sunny most of the day so had the doors and windows open. The kids have only been back at school since Monday and already I have morons parking right out-side my house which Is a private road. At the end of the Close where you access my road Is a 20 foot sign saying 'No vehicle Access to ..... ' Do they take any notice ??? Huh.. My road Is also a dead end which means these morons then have to negotiate reversing and turning around In a square foot of tarmac out-side my door. There Is a designated car park for parents up the other end of the field but this Is far too much trouble for them.

It was lovely that Peter was getting some fresh air with the doors and windows open and then this moron parks up to wait for his kids and pumps exhaust fumes Into my home forcing us to close the windows. This Is a huge problem where we live and the Head Teacher has been very good even high-lighting not to park In the Close and our road In the news-letters but a few take no notice at all, It Is usually around 3 pm that Peter likes to go for a toes up any-way and morons like this keep him awake. Their kids scream, they bang car doors and keep their engines running. Then they will also have a very loud conversation with other parents right out-side the bed-room window. If he Is there again tomorrow, I am going to have him but not In the biblical sense. Living next to a primary school, we put up with an awful amount that most people would not put up with and we have even had to have the Police out where Parents have deliberately obstructed residents from getting In and out their homes.

Rutting rituals have begun In the Foxy world. I was a little spooked tonight. I went out to feed them as usual and a very bold very large Fox was eating right by my feet. Since the departure of Clarkson, they have been a little nervy and I have had a new large Dog Fox come most nights that I call 'The Big Fella'. I assumed this was The Big Fella until I was thinking, hang on, the Big Fella hasn't got those marks on his snout, and his coat is not so short'... ( Don't ask me how I can tell the difference between every one of the 14 or so Foxes that come every night.... I just can... alright??? :wah:

I am looking at this Fox thinking hang on... I have never seen you before !!! Instinct told me she Is a Vixen but fully grown and huge... Where she has come from I haven't a clue but she was not fazed by me at all and just carried on eating at my feet. Then the Big Fella turned up and he got quite stroppy at her getting first pick of the food so lots of spitting and hissing went on. I stood for ages watching the pairs frolic about and clash mid air... something they do as part of the mating lead up.... Goody... This means babies... :-4

Tomorrow we are going out for the afternoon... Not sure where yet... He wants to just go for a drive so that Is what we shall do... Might drive down to the Cotswolds with the Dogs.

Rosie Is over the slight relapse.... back to stealing cat food from under their nose and head-butting then out the way so she Is over the worst.

See you all tomorrow peeples..:guitarist

Ohhh dont get me started on bloody parking!! the carry on we had with it when i was doing the youth footy leagues,,, we lost a venue through it, even though they were warned over again thats what was going to happen if they didnt park in the proper designated area,,,, ignorance and lazyness,, people will be born without legs eventually:-5:-5:mad:

Anyway,, glad to see you are enjoying your foxes,, and especailly glad to hear Rosie is ok:) Have a lovely drive,, you are lucky there is some gorgeous countryside in your area,, :driving:

I booked another hols:wah: dunno if i said or not,, will have to look on my other thread about last hols and i will put a link there if i aint already:thinking: Its not far,, just near Thirsk way, but looks lovely and will be our last break now till next year, juts a mon - friday thing:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1332066 wrote: Hope alls well and cant stop as need to carry on dancing:guitarist;)

Hi Mrs.... That Is you definately :wah::wah:

Thanks Jazzy and Kaz also for popping by.

WE had a lovely morning and afternoon here:

Mendip Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty

About an hours drive In the car and Peter managed a little walk where we saw Hawks.

It was lovely and sunny and the Dogs loved It. Mulder managed to catch a rabbit which Peter has just skinned and gutted for their dinner. I felt bad, as It was a baby one but what can you do? That Is Terriers for you. We let him take his kill home with him. The Foxes will have the guts and enjoy tonight.

Going to have a lazy night now and we are just comtemplating sending out for an Indian.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Well I'm glad you had a good day, Oscar, but please be kind and gentle with the Indian when he arrives tonight ! :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1332143 wrote: Well I'm glad you had a good day, Oscar, but please be kind and gentle with the Indian when he arrives tonight ! :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
Some-one has to do the washing up. :yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Have you dfinished your housework yet? Wehn you're done I need a hand here. Looks like a bomb dropped on the house. Just don't have the energy at the moment
Oscar Namechange

fuzzywuzzy;1332161 wrote: Have you dfinished your housework yet? Wehn you're done I need a hand here. Looks like a bomb dropped on the house. Just don't have the energy at the moment Fuzz... Thank You for dropping by...

I have reached my maximum quota of domestic chores for the week as far as I am concerned but I could be persueded to flick a duster In a saucy type way over your knick knacks In return for some Pigs.
Oscar Namechange

WHAT A BLOODY CHEEK

Mr O popped up Tesco Express just now to get some milk. Seeing a bunch of my favourite Arum Lillies knocked down to half price he got them for me. The cashier said to him .' You always buy your wife the knock down flowers' !!! And since when did some teenage spotty Individual with angst have an opinion on my life? However, Mr O replied.

" Ah but you see.... If I buy them at full price, they are In bud and will take 4 days to bloom. If I buy them knocked down, they are about to bloom and my wife can enjoy them straight away'.......... SO NER !!!!

Well done that man.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1332174 wrote: WHAT A BLOODY CHEEK

Mr O popped up Tesco Express just now to get some milk. Seeing a bunch of my favourite Arum Lillies knocked down to half price he got them for me. The cashier said to him .' You always buy your wife the knock down flowers' !!! And since when did some teenage spotty Individual with angst have an opinion on my life? However, Mr O replied.

" Ah but you see.... If I buy them at full price, they are In bud and will take 4 days to bloom. If I buy them knocked down, they are about to bloom and my wife can enjoy them straight away'.......... SO NER !!!!

Well done that man.
Cheeky bugger!!!!!!!! At least he thinks of buying you flowers..

quite a nice day here today:-6 just chilling then dad sitting later,,, i bought a dongle so may take lappy:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

Hey Oscar!

Where are you?

Why haven't you answered my E mails?

Why haven't you been on Facebook?

When will you reply to me ?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Jazzy;1332322 wrote: Hey Oscar!

Where are you?

Why haven't you answered my E mails?

Why haven't you been on Facebook?

When will you reply to me ?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I was going to go fishing with Peter today and then a few of his mates came round so he went off with them. He will have a better time with them than he will with me.

So... I have an un-productive day today. The Police have just called by for a chat which was nice.

It really Is a beautiful sunny day here... what about you?
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

oscar;1332326 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I was going to go fishing with Peter today and then a few of his mates came round so he went off with them. He will have a better time with them than he will with me.

So... I have an un-productive day today. The Police have just called by for a chat which was nice.

It really Is a beautiful sunny day here... what about you?

It's about time you answered me, as I was going from forum to forum looking for you!

That's nice that Peter went with his mates for a day of fishing. I hope he catches something.

It's a cold and rainy day here so I'm just getting caught up answering all my emails.

Talk to you soon!
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1332275 wrote: Cheeky bugger!!!!!!!! At least he thinks of buying you flowers..

quite a nice day here today:-6 just chilling then dad sitting later,,, i bought a dongle so may take lappy:wah: He buys me flowers all the time... although mostly knock down :wah:

How much was your dongle and how long does It Last?

How Is your Dad? How Is he doing?

Damn I am nosey.
Oscar Namechange

Jazzy;1332332 wrote: It's about time you answered me, as I was going from forum to forum looking for you!

That's nice that Peter went with his mates for a day of fishing. I hope he catches something.

It's a cold and rainy day here so I'm just getting caught up answering all my emails.

Talk to you soon! We will get plenty of cold and rain soon so I am going to sit out-side with my coffee on the patio while the sun lasts.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1332339 wrote: He buys me flowers all the time... although mostly knock down :wah:

How much was your dongle and how long does It Last?

How Is your Dad? How Is he doing?

Damn I am nosey.
My dongle was 19 quid,, a tenner on it gets me 30 days,, im not exactly sure how it works though ,, as in it might run out before 30 days if i use it too much? my sis says as slong as you aint downloading stuff all over the place its ok:thinking:also i get unlimited use from any wii fii hotspots?..you can buy a days worth if you like,, im sure its faster then my broadband i have here at home:sneaky:

My dads ok,, same as... slept mostly today:)

yes you are nosey,,, but if you dont ask you wont know will you,, thats what i always say:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

A very long but productive day...

This morning we met with our Member of Parliment and I have agreed to carry out a petition of residents for him.

This afternoon, Peter has been In hospital... more tests.

Now, I just got In from work and am starving..

Back soon....
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

Hey Oscar!

Where are you?

Are you back yet?

I was thinking of you today. I took Midnight out for a nice long ride early this morning. I brought coffee (for me) and an apple for Midnight along. We rode to the pond on my property. I sat at waters edge drinking my coffee and Midnight was munching on his apple. It's such a peaceful place and I got to see the sun come up. There are fish jumping in the pond and would make a nice fishing spot. I was told they are most likely trout and I'm going to go back soon and see if I can catch one. Bugger me that every time I go fishing they aren't biting that day. :mad: Plenty of bug bites but no fish :wah:

Hope you and Peter are doing well. :-4

Talk to you soon!
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Yes, Oscar, where the heck are you Mrs? Oh I suppose she's working, or sleeping, trying to catch up a bit after the late nights :-3 Hark who's talking ! :wah: Don't leave it too much longer else we'll get a search party organised ! :(
Oscar Namechange

Hi all... Thank You so much for your posts.

I have had a very long day and evening. Very very tired so I will chat with you tomorrow.

Talk soon, Thanks again.
Oscar Namechange

This thread Is closed.

This Is not due to any of the dear members here but an out-side un-wanted guest coming In. Tombstone Is aware of the situation here and understands why. It Is nothing to do with the wonderful peeps here I assure you.

I shall continue to annoy you all through your own rooms.
Oscar Namechange

Oh all right then.... Re-opened.

To that member, yes you are right.. :sneaky: As always :wah:

I have had my first night at home for a few days and Mr O has just baked a fresh strawberry flan which I shall scoff with double cream as soon as the jely has set. British Strawberries as well picked at the local oick your own farm.

Thank You for all the kind E mails asking after Rosie. She Is totally back to her normal self now and hopefully she will stay that way.

So.... what's been happening then? :wah:

BTW... any British peeeples watching 'Bouquet of barbed wire'?... Good Innit?
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1332972 wrote: Oh all right then.... Re-opened.

To that member, yes you are right.. :sneaky: As always :wah:

I have had my first night at home for a few days and Mr O has just baked a fresh strawberry flan which I shall scoff with double cream as soon as the jely has set. British Strawberries as well picked at the local oick your own farm.

Thank You for all the kind E mails asking after Rosie. She Is totally back to her normal self now and hopefully she will stay that way.

So.... what's been happening then? :wah:

BTW... any British peeeples watching 'Bouquet of barbed wire'?... Good Innit?A blast from the past Oscie baby....now no tongues ok:):guitarist:D

YouTube - Mike Sarne - Wendy Richard....Come Outside
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1332975 wrote: A blast from the past Oscie baby....now no tongues ok:):guitarist:D

YouTube - Mike Sarne - Wendy Richard....Come Outside

Do you know.... I can remember that :yh_rotfl I was 5 years old when that was In the charts and I can remember my eldest brother doing the voice of Wendy Richards. :wah: Have not heard that for years.... Here Is another blast from the past:

little children billy j kramer you tube - Bing Videos

I was 10 years old when this came out and I loved It... used to sing It all the time.

YouTube - Keith West - Excerpt from a Teenage Opera (Grocer Jack)

BTW... Did I ever tell you that Mr O was at school with Billy Fury and Dickie Bird In London?
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1332980 wrote: Do you know.... I can remember that :yh_rotfl I was 5 years old when that was In the charts and I can remember my eldest brother doing the voice of Wendy Richards. :wah: Have not heard that for years.... Here Is another blast from the past:

little children billy j kramer you tube - Bing Videos

I was 10 years old when this came out and I loved It... used to sing It all the time.

YouTube - Keith West - Excerpt from a Teenage Opera (Grocer Jack)

BTW... Did I ever tell you that Mr O was at school with Billy Fury and Dickie Bird In London?Oh I fancied Billy J, Kramer something terrible when I was younger as he was abit tasty I thought lol....loved Grocer Jack also.....the song:wah:Billy Fury died far to young....he would have been 70 now and didint know Mr.O went to his school....heres another good old oldie:)

billy fury - Bing Videos
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

You didn't close it ..good. I tend to allow my threads to die a slow natural death lol
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1332986 wrote: Oh I fancied Billy J, Kramer something terrible when I was younger as he was abit tasty I thought lol....loved Grocer Jack also.....the song:wah:Billy Fury died far to young....he would have been 70 now and didint know Mr.O went to his school....heres another good old oldie:)

billy fury - Bing Videos
Mr O was at The John Newnham School In Addington, Croydon with Billy... he speaks very highly of Billy but says Dickie Bird real name Richard Nellar was a bully and general arss-wipe. Yes, Billy died way way too early and although my memories of him are from being a child, I remember he was very good looking and had a beautiful voice. My eldest brother played his music a lot so I do remember him.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1332989 wrote: Mr O was at The John Newnham School In Addington, Croydon with Billy... he speaks very highly of Billy but says Dickie Bird real name Richard Nellar was a bully and general arss-wipe. Yes, Billy died way way too early and although my memories of him are from being a child, I remember he was very good looking and had a beautiful voice. My eldest brother played his music a lot so I do remember him.I saw Jackie Collins on tele the other day and she hasnt had face work and is 73 now....Joans younger Sister lol....and just looks amazing...totally.At the end of the day its all down to genes....and sometimes the knife of course.:D
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1332991 wrote: I saw Jackie Collins on tele the other day and she hasnt had face work and is 73 now....Joans younger Sister lol....and just looks amazing...totally.At the end of the day its all down to genes....and sometimes the knife of course.:D I do believe It Is the genes and keeping out of the sun. I have never been a sun worshiper and although I say It myself, my skin Is better than some 30 year olds. Jackie Collins does Indeed look fab but I think there Is a tad of Botox there.

Oh well.... Fox community fed so off to bed... oh hang on... Steptoe and Son Is on Gold.... maybe not yet :wah:

Do you know... when I was a kid, I was not allowed to watch Steptoe and son because they were considered vulgar and dirty :wah: I also was not allowed to watch 'Til Death Us do part' because he was considered bigoted... 'On the buses' was also a no no when I was a kid because they were too saucy :wah:

I love watching all the re-runs now.

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”