Ahhh ya just gotta laugh about some things.

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

G#Gill;1332600 wrote: Hey, Fuzzy, have you 'defragged' lately? or done a disc clean? Also, if you've got a lot of muck clogging your PC fan, that can have a slowing affect and make the PC too warm, which would eventually shut down the PC to protect it, till everything has cooled off. Maybe. also, you have a lot of stored stuff which is taking up memory and causing your PC to run slower. Music can take up a lot of memory. But I expect you've checked all this !:-3:)

I remember knowing what that was, fragging etc. . Hmmm the kids!!!! This PC is **** . I'm going to get another one . This one can go to them and their father can sort it all out, he put it together. But for now I"m going to assume that nobody in Victoria is going out tonight and that they are all home using the PC like me:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

try shutting it down and unplugging it Megs.
Life is just to short for drama.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Did all that . Must have been busy tis all.

It's the whole PC itself it's so flimsy and you know the usb ports etc. at the back you either can't fit the connections properly or you can't get them out and you have to really careful because it seems like it's so brittle and you might break it. It's a piece of **** . But then again I didn't expect anything proper from him anyway. Even Windows is not genuine and he reckons he paid a fortune for it. I've yet to recieve the reciept and if I did ever see it I bet the one bought is sitting below his desk not mine.
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1332688 wrote: Did all that . Must have been busy tis all.

It's the whole PC itself it's so flimsy and you know the usb ports etc. at the back you either can't fit the connections properly or you can't get them out and you have to really careful because it seems like it's so brittle and you might break it. It's a piece of **** . But then again I didn't expect anything proper from him anyway. Even Windows is not genuine and he reckons he paid a fortune for it. I've yet to recieve the reciept and if I did ever see it I bet the one bought is sitting below his desk not mine.

if its that old, it may need some updating.
tektrek

Post by tektrek »

Looks like I'll have to pack myself a few sandwiches and head over pretty soon to see if I can fix it up a bit.

Maybe your computer is not meant to be fast as it might only be running at 1.3GHz or 1.5GHz clock speed. This clock speed canbe adjusted but the computer will get awfully hot as a result.

As for slow downloads there are ways around that with free downloader software (Download Accelerator Plus) which I used a few years ago when my broadband connection went slowly.

Now regarding the USB asshat ports, a simple workaround is to plug in a USB multi port hub which comes with 30-40cm lead and 4 or more USB sockets. Just plug it into a rear computer port and use the USB hub at the other end as your entry point instead. I have done this with my desktop PC which has its USB ports somewhere at the rear in the dark under my desk. By extending one port into 4 via hub plus another 4 port hub I can now easily plug/unplug my cameras, video camera, mobile phone, mp3 player, scanner, printers etc etc at will. Easy peasy! USB hubs are pretty cheap these days and usually have a minimum of 4 ports. I personally prefer to use the types that come with their own power supply (plug pack) instead of relying on the power supplied by the computer.

I'll call you in a few days time to see how you are going.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

good god ...glad I have help.

]

Today I sang again in the pub. I now have requests . apparently my voice range is vast so I've been asked to sing memories fron cats and some dixie chick songs. Somehting about a soldier and a song called ''I believe in love" or something. I got a dixie chick DVD given to me and I've been told to learn them ...:-5 great.

today was a good day though , i was happy . :)
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1332759 wrote: good god ...glad I have help.

]

Today I sang again in the pub. I now have requests . apparently my voice range is vast so I've been asked to sing memories fron cats and some dixie chick songs. Somehting about a soldier and a song called ''I believe in love" or something. I got a dixie chick DVD given to me and I've been told to learn them ...:-5 great.

today was a good day though , i was happy . :)

I think that's great Megs!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well social services have given me three months to get my head together and then I can begin study again. It will happen then I can **** that cretin out of my mind and life. You know what? It's not so bad being single. I go where I want and do as I please. Once all the financial stuff is out of the way I'll go for a trip and come back and begin my life over.

Joinin gthe local gun club and beginning Karate will give me the confidence i need to not ever end up in a relationship like that again. should be good.:)
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1332834 wrote: Well social services have given me three months to get my head together and then I can begin study again. It will happen then I can **** that cretin out of my mind and life. You know what? It's not so bad being single. I go where I want and do as I please. Once all the financial stuff is out of the way I'll go for a trip and come back and begin my life over.

Joinin gthe local gun club and beginning Karate will give me the confidence i need to not ever end up in a relationship like that again. should be good.:)

yup! It's great being single, no one to answer to, do what you want when you want, and oh the peace and quiet!

Once you tip everything in the bud, you'll be flying!:guitarist
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well I'm going to be in trouble arent I? I can't get all the documention the other side wants because I've been without a car for the last two weeks ...guess when they wanted the documentation? OH well I've tried to get as much together as I can, so they'll just have to cope with that . It's not like I'm hiding anything . Everything of mine is tied up with the government easily sorted.

What's really funny is they want a valuation on the caravan........**** I laughed . It doesn't even have a ceiling in it. I tried to give it away and no body wanted it. lol lol lol That's what you get when you kdepend on your other halfs estimation and advice on buying a caravan ...My god he is the one that chose it for me. Holy crap this just gets better and better.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

this is just too much and I'm going to begin writing this down. I rang my ex's phone ...engaged, I rung again and it rang out ...................so much for wanting to know immediately about any emergency.

But no I rang because I wanted to discuss him having the boys in MY WEEK of access during the school holidays. I need to know before I offer officially whether he will take one of the boys to his rehearsles. (boys can't go to him during his week and due to prior commitments through no fault of my own )

Oh well it looks like they won't be going after all..................you put out an olive branch ...and.....oh well. Looks like I won't be so nice in the future.

He has caller ID so he knows it's me calling. What an arsehole ........still even to this day I'm to jump when he says so. and remain quiet when he says so. Well I hope he doesn't go too far out of his way to organise a week off.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

That's it I've had enough ...I've tried and he won't come to the party . I"m so sick of this!
tektrek

Post by tektrek »

fuzzywuzzy;1332891 wrote: this is just too much and I'm going to begin writing this down. I rang my ex's phone ...engaged, I rung again and it rang out ...................so much for wanting to know immediately about any emergency.

But no I rang because I wanted to discuss him having the boys in MY WEEK of access during the school holidays. I need to know before I offer officially whether he will take one of the boys to his rehearsles. (boys can't go to him during his week and due to prior commitments through no fault of my own )

Oh well it looks like they won't be going after all..................you put out an olive branch ...and.....oh well. Looks like I won't be so nice in the future.

He has caller ID so he knows it's me calling. What an arsehole ........still even to this day I'm to jump when he says so. and remain quiet when he says so. Well I hope he doesn't go too far out of his way to organise a week off.

Oh Fuzzy my heart goes out to you and the boys. I wish I lived closer to help out with the transport problem.

As for all the documentation I strongly suggest you send off photocopies and keep the originals. That way if anything "goes astray" further copies can be supplied. And if you can't get to court with the papers send them by registered mail to the clerk of courts or your solicitor, this will prove that the documents have been received at the other end without doubt.

Have you tried -

1. calling the underworked overpaid public servant scumbag member of the boys in pink (ie blue) from another phone? He can't have every phone number in the state in his phone memory let alone remember them all.

2. have you tried calling him at work? After numerous calls and phone messages his boss will start asking questions as to why he keeps getting all these calls. The boss will know about all the calls from office scuttlebut which may prompt the ex into finally calling back.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Actually, Fuzzy, in the UK there is a number that you can dial in immediately before you dial the number you have to call. This pre-number effectively makes your phone anonymous - (number withheld) . It will not display your ID on the recipient's phone readout. Do you have this sort of thing available in Australia? It can be exceedingly useful ! :yh_wink:yh_bigsmi May be worth making enquiries with your phone company.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1332891 wrote: this is just too much and I'm going to begin writing this down. I rang my ex's phone ...engaged, I rung again and it rang out ...................so much for wanting to know immediately about any emergency.

you can block our your phone number here before making a call for free, that way he doesn't see who's calling him.......check into yours.

I'm so sorry babe, he's such a jerk, and like you said, what if there is an emergency?
tektrek

Post by tektrek »

URGENT MESSAGE TO FUZZY -

I sent an email to you @ 1-57am today regarding line blocking of your (sending) caller ID to get around the caller ID display at the receiver's (Pete's) end. There is also a another prefix code when calling mobiles as well.

Hopefully this is a good work around for you.

Hugs. :-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1332890 wrote: Well I'm going to be in trouble arent I? I can't get all the documention the other side wants because I've been without a car for the last two weeks ...guess when they wanted the documentation? OH well I've tried to get as much together as I can, so they'll just have to cope with that . It's not like I'm hiding anything . Everything of mine is tied up with the government easily sorted.

What's really funny is they want a valuation on the caravan........**** I laughed . It doesn't even have a ceiling in it. I tried to give it away and no body wanted it. lol lol lol That's what you get when you kdepend on your other halfs estimation and advice on buying a caravan ...My god he is the one that chose it for me. Holy crap this just gets better and better.

you can only do so much without a car Megs.........you have enough anyway.:-6
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oh I have the car back now got it back Friday but I don't have the petrol money to make the trip to the soli to hand in the paper work.

I don't want to hide my identity guys because that gives him the excuse of harrassment. No I'll just clock it up to him being noncompliant in this matter. We'll see after Friday what he does, and what I want to do. He seems to automatically think everything will go his way.

Oh and apparently his girlfriend has a couple of kids according to the boys. Not sure if anyone knows about the day he came down here and didn't contact the boys to see them last time. (and then told child support I was keeping them from him) He brought his new 'Mrs' and kids down to see the house then lied about it on the phone to the boys. He told the real estate agent that it was a potential buyer so he could have access to the house. So at least now I know he is not alone in upsetting the boys but she is doing it too. At least now I know she is in kahoots with him. And not some innocent party . So bugger them now!!!!!!!! Ihope they are very happy together because what goes around comes around.
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1332963 wrote: Oh I have the car back now got it back Friday but I don't have the petrol money to make the trip to the soli to hand in the paper work.

I don't want to hide my identity guys because that gives him the excuse of harrassment. No I'll just clock it up to him being noncompliant in this matter. We'll see after Friday what he does, and what I want to do. He seems to automatically think everything will go his way.

Oh and apparently his girlfriend has a couple of kids according to the boys. Not sure if anyone knows about the day he came down here and didn't contact the boys to see them last time. (and then told child support I was keeping them from him) He brought his new 'Mrs' and kids down to see the house then lied about it on the phone to the boys. He told the real estate agent that it was a potential buyer so he could have access to the house. So at least now I know he is not alone in upsetting the boys but she is doing it too. At least now I know she is in kahoots with him. And not some innocent party . So bugger them now!!!!!!!! Ihope they are very happy together because what goes around comes around.

Is that not against the law, that he came into your home?

it's a good thing you have so much on him.:yh_wink

his girlfriend sounds no better than him.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

G#Gill;1332912 wrote: Actually, Fuzzy, in the UK there is a number that you can dial in immediately before you dial the number you have to call. This pre-number effectively makes your phone anonymous - (number withheld) . It will not display your ID on the recipient's phone readout. Do you have this sort of thing available in Australia? It can be exceedingly useful ! :yh_wink:yh_bigsmi May be worth making enquiries with your phone company. Ok... I am sorry... but putting 141 before phoning any-one Is just habit OK?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I don't live in the home Odie It's rented out . Apparently the people renting it are supposed to be buying it. Something tells me this is another lie because they havent come up with the money yet. And they've been there awhile now. Apparently they needed to get a deposit together.

But I don't know anything that's going on he won't tell me anything and whenever I've brought up about the finances he cuts off all communication I'm supposedly only allowed to speak about the kids ....nothing else. But what's funny is he put down all this information about our finances and his (currently) for courtthat I had no idea about and then accuses me of not helping out with the marital debt!!! What frickin marital debt?????

And apparently he's soooo poor he took out a loan for a motor bike that he told me he was only borrowing. This just gets better and better.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

oscar;1332973 wrote: Ok... I am sorry... but putting 141 before phoning any-one Is just habit OK?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

My boys told me some things last night that they remembr that makes me very sad. Seems I'm not the only one he told about killing himself. And one of the remebers the bruising. This isn't good looks like the kids are going to need a social worker themselves.

Here's some irony for you ............Friday is divorce court Saturday I'm off to a wedding.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Do you think I'll be able to talk the bride out of it?:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1332981 wrote: I don't live in the home Odie It's rented out . Apparently the people renting it are supposed to be buying it. Something tells me this is another lie because they havent come up with the money yet. And they've been there awhile now. Apparently they needed to get a deposit together.

But I don't know anything that's going on he won't tell me anything and whenever I've brought up about the finances he cuts off all communication I'm supposedly only allowed to speak about the kids ....nothing else. But what's funny is he put down all this information about our finances and his (currently) for courtthat I had no idea about and then accuses me of not helping out with the marital debt!!! What frickin marital debt?????

And apparently he's soooo poor he took out a loan for a motor bike that he told me he was only borrowing. This just gets better and better.

still...its not his concern nor business seeing the house you rent.

and we know he's not in debt:sneaky:

fuzzywuzzy;1332984 wrote: My boys told me some things last night that they remembr that makes me very sad. Seems I'm not the only one he told about killing himself. And one of the remebers the bruising. This isn't good looks like the kids are going to need a social worker themselves.

Here's some irony for you ............Friday is divorce court Saturday I'm off to a wedding.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Do you think I'll be able to talk the bride out of it?:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl good luck with that one!

oh and he may have told people he was going to kill himself just for some sympathy.

You would be surprised what people say....just to get attention.:sneaky:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

fuzzywuzzy;1332984 wrote: My boys told me some things last night that they remembr that makes me very sad. Seems I'm not the only one he told about killing himself. And one of the remebers the bruising. This isn't good looks like the kids are going to need a social worker themselves.

oh dear... that is sad:(your kids shouldnt have to know all these details,,some people are just so selfish its beyond belief:-5

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Odie;1333000 wrote: still...its not his concern nor business seeing the house you rent.

and we know he's not in debt:sneaky:

:yh_rotfl good luck with that one!

oh and he may have told people he was going to kill himself just for some sympathy.

You would be surprised what people say....just to get attention.:sneaky:

Odie you're not understanding The house is in only his name ....almost everything is in his name. I can't do **** about anything ....he can do what he likes.

Well when he did tell me he was going to do it...I believed him. So I'd call the police. Now he says I tried to ruin his career out of spite. Amazing He'd come back and apologise for worrying me and making me frightened and telling others I'm a nuttter and trying to ruin his career......but how can he say that about his son,. he can't say his son has any agenda.
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1333085 wrote: Odie you're not understanding The house is in only his name ....almost everything is in his name. I can't do **** about anything ....he can do what he likes.

Well when he did tell me he was going to do it...I believed him. So I'd call the police. Now he says I tried to ruin his career out of spite. Amazing He'd come back and apologise for worrying me and making me frightened and telling others I'm a nuttter and trying to ruin his career......but how can he say that about his son,. he can't say his son has any agenda.

well, you never told me it was in his name did you?

he doesn't deserve to see his son.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

ummmm .......Odes you okay?
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1333137 wrote: ummmm .......Odes you okay?

of course, why?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well, If any of you guys were worried about me. It's all over.

I don't know what the **** happened yesterday because I was ready for a fight. It didn't turn out that way after all.

He had that thing with him and he didn't look at me once (I've seen that behaviour before). My part in all of this took probably, all up, 15 minutes. And yes I was shocked, I didn't ask for half of what I got . (Which was pretty much everything.)

No more study debts, !!! So I can study to my hearts content. I'll have a deposit to buy another house and I'll be able to get a new car.

Lets just say, me and the kids will be okay . VERY OKAY.

I went to the pub last night to relieve myself of all the pressure of the day . Everyone was happy for me and I was able to tell those we owed during the marriage that their debts would now be taken care of. Everyone kept buying me drinks.

I'm finally free!!!! FREE I TELLS YA!!!!

I left home at 5 am to get there and got home around 5pm. It was a long travelling day but it was worth it. Met some great people on the train. But that's for the next post.
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1333503 wrote: Well, If any of you guys were worried about me. It's all over.

I don't know what the **** happened yesterday because I was ready for a fight. It didn't turn out that way after all.

He had that thing with him and he didn't look at me once (I've seen that behaviour before). My part in all of this took probably, all up, 15 minutes. And yes I was shocked, I didn't ask for half of what I got . (Which was pretty much everything.)

No more study debts, !!! So I can study to my hearts content. I'll have a deposit to buy another house and I'll be able to get a new car.

Lets just say, me and the kids will be okay . VERY OKAY.

I went to the pub last night to relieve myself of all the pressure of the day . Everyone was happy for me and I was able to tell those we owed during the marriage that their debts would now be taken care of. Everyone kept buying me drinks.

I'm finally free!!!! FREE I TELLS YA!!!!

I left home at 5 am to get there and got home around 5pm. It was a long travelling day but it was worth it. Met some great people on the train. But that's for the next post.

That news is more than VERY OKAY!:-4

I'm so happy you and the boys are finally free and money won't be an issue anymore.

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Well done Meaggie pops...Well done... That Is all I can say.... well... just once more... Well done.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Well done, Megan, good on yer ! What a relief, after all the trauma, and hopefully it is all done and dusted now, thank goodness. I can't tell you how pleased I am for you, and it is no more than you deserve ! Wow, what a day for you ! At last you will be able to smile and get on with your life and take care of your family with minimum money worries. Bless you, Megan XXX :-6:-6:-6
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

ahhh what a relief!! you will feel a load off your shoulders now eh ,, one more thing sorted and ready to start anew:-6:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Thanks guys it's been a horrible journey but I'm ready to move on now.:)

Was talking to a guy yesterday that used to come to our house. And we were talking about this whole sorded business and guess what he said . "Well **** moved on ages ago now so you should too now." I'm like, how do you know this information when the man isn't even around here anymore? SOME PEOPLE!!! :-5 Crossing him off the Christmas card list!!!

But really thank you all for being here for me .....I've had to hold off on the bonfire with all the crap I'm getting rid of.................... now I know I own it. It's going to be a very sweet pleasure.

No more dirt bags in my life anymore and I've found one thing out recently . You really know who your friends are when this kind of thing happens. Someone asked if I needed extra petrol for the fire and three others said they would help (they didn't like him very much at all.) snigger! Now they tell me .:-5

Oh and I've decided...NO BOYFRIENDS or anyone telling me what to do or say or act. I"ll get a root when I need it but other than that it's "me time" for a couple of years. I have more friends than I can keep up with at the moment so all's good . I'm not lonely .
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1333557 wrote: Thanks guys it's been a horrible journey but I'm ready to move on now.:)

Was talking to a guy yesterday that used to come to our house. And we were talking about this whole sorded business and guess what he said . "Well **** moved on ages ago now so you should too now." I'm like, how do you know this information when the man isn't even around here anymore? SOME PEOPLE!!! :-5 Crossing him off the Christmas card list!!!

But really thank you all for being here for me .....I've had to hold off on the bonfire with all the crap I'm getting rid of.................... now I know I own it. It's going to be a very sweet pleasure.

No more dirt bags in my life anymore and I've found one thing out recently . You really know who your friends are when this kind of thing happens. Someone asked if I needed extra petrol for the fire and three others said they would help (they didn't like him very much at all.) snigger! Now they tell me .:-5

no one needs dirt bags in their life, especially with what you have gone through is just out of the ordinary.

forget the ones who now gossip, they were never your friends..........

sweet pleasure is a good thing.:guitarist
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Mags:-4

I am so happy for you. You and your boys deserve the best in life.

It's about time that you've finally found that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...freedom, peace, happiness and security.

Good for you Meg...You've fought a tough fight and won:-6

Attached files
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Thanks Kath. :o:-4

Oh I changed my FB account back to my old name . Megan Browne I don't have to be anonymous anymore.

He can see my life as I'm living it if he wants now.Was talking to a bloke yesterday and I'm going for a ride today WOOHOOO !!!!!!! :o
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1333607 wrote: Thanks Kath. :o:-4

Oh I changed my FB account back to my old name . I don't have to be anonymous anymore.

He can see my life as I'm living it if he wants now.Was talking to a bloke yesterday and I'm going for a ride today WOOHOOO !!!!!!! :o

thanks Ken!:yh_rotfl

sounds like you met a great bloke on the way, enjoy that ride!:guitarist
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

fuzzywuzzy;1333607 wrote: Thanks Kath. :o:-4

Oh I changed my FB account back to my old name . Megan Browne I don't have to be anonymous anymore.

I am very happy for you.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Odie;1333612 wrote: thanks Ken!:yh_rotfl

sounds like you met a great bloke on the way, enjoy that ride!:guitarist

lol yeah I don't care anymore . My life and I'll live it !!!! Kenny was a good bloke though. I liked him :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Just dropped the Brester off for his recruit week at army cadets in Pucka.

I'll have a lovely bath waiting for him when he returns. Not because I'm a good mum but because he'll stink to high heaven. No shower for a week !!!!! His clothing will walk itself to the laundry.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Oh about that train ride home

Well....I got on the train to do the long haul home on Friday (still in shock I may add) It's a country train and leading up to the school holidays it was totally packed out. I did find a seat eventually and was sitting in a little compartment with a Koori and his young daughter a woman who (maybe she was pregnant) didn't look happy at all and was in her own little world of thoughts, and a 17year old with his mother.

The boy was sitting filling out some school work and out of the blue turns to me and said........(seriously I kid you not) What does integrity mean? I almost fell off my chair. Not an hour before I'd just given my ex back his service medals which stand for diligency and honesty and integrity. So after I collected myself I said "Something I didn't see from someone today". Then explained it properly. :wah: As I was explaining it to him then Koori put in his bit ...."Something you want as a trait, it's important" .............wise words. Then after that broke the ice we all began to talk. The mother was saying how her son doing his IT course is the first time his wanted to study ...she looked shocked but proud of the young fella.

And I learnt a valuble lesson on Friday on that train. Never judge or assume based on an inbred racism of a country. I commented on the kooris' beautiful daughter (she was a cheeky one who had dad wrapped around her little finger). He began talking to the boy about IT and graphic design ....I admit it............. I was shocked . Stupid me listening to the ex talk about aboriginals had invariably left it's mark on me. Which is doubly stupid of me because I was around them all the time when I was little. This guy was telling the young bloke how he travels back and forth to Canberra. When he's down here he works among his people and when he's in Canberra he is employed as an artist. (that's a bloody important job for his people) GUESS WHAT!!!! He bloody designed (with others) the aboriginal design on the bloody Quantas jets!!!!!! You guys know I'm into art and stuff........Well blow my down. My mouth dropped open !!!! And he did some art work for government house.

SEE IT"S GOOD TO BE SOMEONE WHO WILL TALK TO ANYBODY ANYWHERE!!!!! YOU LEARN STUFFAND MEET FACINATING PEOPLE :):):):)

Then it happened............ the boy asked him ..."have you met any currupt cops?"

OH MY GOD..........I've almost fallen off my chair, his mother is having a heart attack and I'm looking at this guy thinking ..."of all the people in the world to ask", an aboriginal is not one of them........... and me coming from court and the ex and all that. ....Oh bloody hell . Did some outer inner galactic nuance put me on that train? I stayed silent and the koori began to tell the boy a story. It wasn't a good one, of course. Then the train stopped at the blokes station and he said goodbye and off he went with his daughter. Nice bloke I'll remember him.

I turned to the boy and asked him why he wanted to know about corrupt cops? His question was deliberate because you don't hear about it until you ask the right people . A koori is a good one to ask. His mother was smiling to herself. I think, out of relief and his naivity.

So I told him. "See this big folder I'm carrying?"

he said "yep" .

"Well I've just come from court because I'm married to one and I'm divorcing him" ...............Great! now the boy is himself having a slight heart attack . And begins to realise why I remained quiet whilst asking the Koori his question. He begins to apologise and I told him there was no need . . So he begins asking me questions. I spoke about what I knew of the academy and the police force. My station came up so I bid my farewells to the boy and his mother and thanked them for their company.:)

At the very least it was an extremely interesting day. :)
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1333616 wrote: lol yeah I don't care anymore . My life and I'll live it !!!! Kenny was a good bloke though. I liked him :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

yeah, he was a good bloke.:yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Hey!!!! don't you go picking on my kenny boy .!!!!!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Hey you know how they say sex isn't everything?.................Bullshit!!! Oh my god I'm a happy woman today . Okay I'm going to be really crass for a moment here. If you are ever in doubt about the Danish...OH MY GOD!!!!! Go get yourselves a 6ft blue eyed, built like a sh'it house viking!!!!!! Holy crap!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1333696 wrote: Hey!!!! don't you go picking on my kenny boy .!!!!!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Hey you know how they say sex isn't everything?.................Bullshit!!! Oh my god I'm a happy woman today . Okay I'm going to be really crass for a moment here. If you are ever in doubt about the Danish...OH MY GOD!!!!! Go get yourselves a 6ft blue eyed, built like a sh'it house viking!!!!!! Holy crap!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

hey, I said Kenny was a good bloke!:yh_rotfl

ahhhhhhhhhh so you went on that date, sounds like sex now is a good thing!:wah:

woah baby, feelin better today?:sneaky::yh_rotfl

someone scored!:yh_whistl

I like 6ft blue-eyed swedish men!:yh_rotfl

yeah yeah, you have no idea who he is, Mats Sundin, greatest Captain the Toronto Maple Leafs ever had, yes, we have professional hockey here and Odie's hot for him!:lips:

Attached files
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

:wah::-6Its good to see you so happy.. and i lnow its not ALL down to that danish you had;):wah: very interseting story about the train journey,, lifes very weird sometimes innit:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It certainly is . :)

and I'd just like to remind the rooster that crowing at 3:30 in the morning is not good for your long term health.
tektrek

Post by tektrek »

fuzzywuzzy;1333759 wrote: It certainly is . :)

and I'd just like to remind the rooster that crowing at 3:30 in the morning is not good for your long term health.

The rooster's health might be in jeopardy if he keeps up that racket at 3-30 in the morning!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

You're not wrong tekki. He must understand that his only function is to produce more offspring.......that's it I shall give him a good talking to today .
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

fuzzywuzzy;1333696 wrote: Hey!!!! don't you go picking on my kenny boy .!!!!!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

so did you have your Danish for breakfast and did it have creamy frosting? :lips::sneaky::yh_rotfl

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”