I hate shopping !!!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Kathy Ellen

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I really do:mad: especially when I need a product quickly to get organized, like a small chest of drawers, patio umbrella or particular window blinds.

I searched high and low during the week for those 3 products in all of our department stores plus Home Depot and Lowes.

I gave up......Now, with the exception of clothes, shoes and fresh produce, I am ordering everything on line in the internet stores.

Instead of wasting tons of hours driving to stores, I'm shopping in Stop and Shop for food, Boscovs, Sears, Targets, Home Depot and Lowes internet stores.

The products are delivered to my home within a few days except the food.....I can receive that the next day.

Ahhhhhh....Life is so much easier now...There's the doorbell now with my products...I love '.com' :wah:

PS......Anyone notice that sometimes on the first line, the last word will be repeated on the second line. I've seen that a lot lately, and you can't edit it....some sort of glich?
jennyswan

I hate shopping !!!

Post by jennyswan »

I love shopping for anything. I don't really shop much online except for flights and stuff like that. I could shop til I drop everyday. The only thing missing is sufficient funds.
Betty Boop

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Betty Boop »

Not a lover of shopping. Ok if you have lots of money I guess. I don't mind hunting through charity shops sometimes and I hate food shopping. I always order online grocery deliveries when the children are off school, I find it works out cheaper than taking them with me :wah:

I don't book flights but I always book train tickets online and I buy all my books for study online.
Odie

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1328182 wrote: I really do:mad: especially when I need a product quickly to get organized, like a small chest of drawers, patio umbrella or particular window blinds.

I searched high and low during the week for those 3 products in all of our department stores plus Home Depot and Lowes.

I gave up......Now, with the exception of clothes, shoes and fresh produce, I am ordering everything on line in the internet stores.

Instead of wasting tons of hours driving to stores, I'm shopping in Stop and Shop for food, Boscovs, Sears, Targets, Home Depot and Lowes internet stores.

The products are delivered to my home within a few days except the food.....I can receive that the next day.

Ahhhhhh....Life is so much easier now...There's the doorbell now with my products...I love '.com' :wah:

PS......Anyone notice that sometimes on the first line, the last word will be repeated on the second line. I've seen that a lot lately, and you can't edit it....some sort of glich?

which word Kathy, as I don't see 'window' on your original post (first line, last word) on the second line?

I don't like shopping like that either, only if I know where to find it asap.

shopping on line is a great way to save yourself energy and not be aggraved.
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I loathe all shopping with a passion especially Super-markets for food. I do not want to spend an hour with badly behaved children and see the Chavs screaming at them or worst, hitting them.

I do not want to queue up at the check-out so a young chavlet with the IQ of a slug with acne and absolutely no social skills what-so-ever can touch the food I am going to eat.

My purpose In life Is to make a list and send Mr O on his merry way where he will also scavenge round charity shops looking for old fishing reels to sell on E Bay.

As for clothes... I usually see what I want In a woman's magazine and send Mr O to get It. Or I buy on-line.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
chonsigirl

I hate shopping !!!

Post by chonsigirl »

I buy clothes online alot too, oscar. I had to go shopping this week though when my size changed. Everyone at school today liked it, I guess I was the only one unhappy at shrinking again.
Odie

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Odie »

hmmmmmmmmmm where is she?

she must still be shopping on-line!:yh_rotfl
Kathy Ellen

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1328223 wrote: which word Kathy, as I don't see 'window' on your original post (first line, last word) on the second line?

I don't like shopping like that either, only if I know where to find it asap.

shopping on line is a great way to save yourself energy and not be aggraved.

Wish I was shopping all day on line. I went into work today to set up my classroom. I'll be going in tomorrow and 4 days next week for meetings....yada...yada.

Odie, My computer must be having some sort of a glich. At the end of the 1st line is the word 'drawers.' It appears a 2nd line also. I saw that you copied my post and the word 'drawers' is not on the 2nd line in your post. That is so weird. I see this happen to other member's posts also.
Kathy Ellen

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Odie,

I cannot download pics from my camera as an attachment. So, I posted this pic of my original post in photobucket. Can you see the last word in line one as 'drawer' and then again in line 2? That's what I see on my laptop, but you don't see it, do you?

If you can't see it maybe you can zoom in or use a magnifying glass.

along-for-the-ride

I hate shopping !!!

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Kathy Ellen;1328266 wrote: Wish I was shopping all day on line. I went into work today to set up my classroom. I'll be going in tomorrow and 4 days next week for meetings....yada...yada.

Odie, My computer must be having some sort of a glich. At the end of the 1st line is the word 'drawers.' It appears a 2nd line also. I saw that you copied my post and the word 'drawers' is not on the 2nd line in your post. That is so weird. I see this happen to other member's posts also.

Drawers Drawers Drawers

Subliminal Messages..........................................from me! :wah:

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1328266 wrote: Wish I was shopping all day on line. I went into work today to set up my classroom. I'll be going in tomorrow and 4 days next week for meetings....yada...yada.

I didn't copy your post, I quoted it, but when it came up 'after I pressed submit', the words were arranged differently for some strange reason.:thinking:

It sounds like you do have a lot to do before retuning, but it's good to have everything ready as that first day must be tough.
Kathy Ellen

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I meant 'quoted' not cropped Odie...sorry...
Kathy Ellen

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Kathy Ellen »

jennyswan;1328196 wrote: I love shopping for anything. I don't really shop much online except for flights and stuff like that. I could shop til I drop everyday. The only thing missing is sufficient funds.

Oh, Jenny, I really wish that I could hire you to shop for me. I would honestly pay someone to shop and might just do that one day:wah:

I recently went to the mall with my niece who loves to shop. We went into a gift shop and I flew through the store, and she was still at the 1st counter.

I told her that I was going home and would pick her up when she was done shopping. She called me 3 hrs. later and had bought nothing.

Needless to say, we don't shop together anymore:wah:
Odie

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1328329 wrote: I meant 'quoted' not cropped Odie...sorry...

:wah:

that's okay Kathy, you must have been busy with on-line shopping.:sneaky::yh_rotfl
Odie

I hate shopping !!!

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1328330 wrote: Oh, Jenny, I really wish that I could hire you to shop for me. I would honestly pay someone to shop and might just do that one day:wah:

I recently went to the mall with my niece who loves to shop. We went into a gift shop and I flew through the store, and she was still at the 1st counter.

I told her that I was going home and would pick her up when she was done shopping. She called me 3 hrs. later and had bought nothing.

Needless to say, we don't shop together anymore:wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I refuse to shop with anyone Kathy, just like you, I can whip thru a store faster than lightning.

I always have a list.

Return to “General Chit Chat”