What is your Favorite TV show?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
guppy

Post by guppy »

i have two..The Medium and Criminal Minds..oh yea,,and greys anatomy..i can get into some greys anatomy...:D

Criminal MInds..scares the bejesus out of me sometimes..i have to see the whole show to make sure the bad guy is caught..
Odie

Post by Odie »

Those are supposed to be really good shows!

Mine are HOUSE, CSI Miami and Two & a half men.

Attached files
Life is just to short for drama.
guppy

Post by guppy »

Odie;1324527 wrote: Those are supposed to be really good shows!

Mine are HOUSE, CSI Miami and Two & a half men.

House!! I used to watch every show..god, i wish i could be such a good smart ass...House is my hero...:-4
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

I LOVE Medium and Criminal Minds! :-4:-4

We rarely watch TV in our house - in fact, we don't have a TV, but we do download things we want to watch.

I loved Criminal Minds, but it hasn't been on for ages, has it?

My daughter and I love to watch Medium. We watched Season 6 but realised we had missed a big chunk so we downloaded season 5. We watched episodes 1-4 of season 5 two nights ago. Last night we watched episodes 5-7. We have episodes 8 and 10 to watch tonight. Somehow we can't find episode 9.

Hubby downloads all the Top Gears which we like. Their recent 1,000 mile bike ride through Vietnam was hilarious! :wah:

We've also downloaded the newest series of Eureka! which is brilliant as an accident in time has caused the whole series to change.

We were watching Flash Forward, which is also excellent. Has anyone seen this?

It begins when something causes everyone in the world to lose consciousness for a couple of minutes and they all see (in a dream) what they're doing one day in the future - the same one day!

Finally, there is a new series called Sherlock Holmes which began last week. We downloaded the first episode and I have to say the chase sequence alone was absolutely brilliant, imo! Definitely worth watching!
guppy

Post by guppy »

Rapunzel;1324534 wrote: I LOVE Medium and Criminal Minds! :-4:-4

We rarely watch TV in our house - in fact, we don't have a TV, but we do download things we want to watch.

I loved Criminal Minds, but it hasn't been on for ages, has it?

My daughter and I love to watch Medium. We watched Season 6 but realised we had missed a big chunk so we downloaded season 5. We watched episodes 1-4 of season 5 two nights ago. Last night we watched episodes 5-7. We have episodes 8 and 10 to watch tonight. Somehow we can't find episode 9.

Hubby downloads all the Top Gears which we like. Their recent 1,000 mile bike ride through Vietnam was hilarious! :wah:

We've also downloaded the newest series of Eureka! which is brilliant as an accident in time has caused the whole series to change.

We were watching Flash Forward, which is also excellent. Has anyone seen this?

It begins when something causes everyone in the world to lose consciousness for a couple of minutes and they all see (in a dream) what they're doing one day in the future - the same one day!

Finally, there is a new series called Sherlock Holmes which began last week. We downloaded the first episode and I have to say the chase sequence alone was absolutely brilliant, imo! Definitely worth watching!

I saw the previews of Flash Forward..and thought i wanna see that..now you reminded me of it..gonna see if it is on here..

I dont know if Criminal Minds are new shows or old shows..i only got into them this year..so they are all new to me..lol
Peg

Post by Peg »

I am a Criminal Minds addict. Also try not to miss Two and a Half Men or Clean House.
biggirls

Post by biggirls »

HOUSE is my best love

Return to “General Chit Chat”