Monday mornings

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
chonsigirl

Monday mornings

Post by chonsigirl »

Do you usually like them, or long for the weekend to still be here? Is it a slow day, or just like every other?
Peg

Monday mornings

Post by Peg »

Just like any other day for me.
Mustang

Monday mornings

Post by Mustang »

It's hard to get going after staying up late on weekends and sleeping in.
CARLA

Monday mornings

Post by CARLA »

I hate them for one reason only "Monday Morning Staff Meetings" they make me want to scream such a waste of time. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

Monday mornings

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1324121 wrote: Do you usually like them, or long for the weekend to still be here? Is it a slow day, or just like every other?

I like them, its a brand new week!:-6

do you like them chonsi?
Life is just to short for drama.
ZAP

Monday mornings

Post by ZAP »

I used to rather dislike them because of the catching up that one day (usually) of being off work cost me.
flopstock

Monday mornings

Post by flopstock »

got up to get to the Y at 6:30 again today. starting week three of this. glucose levels down......... but geez Louise! I not only don't care for Mondays much anymore, but Wednesday and Friday no longer meet with my approval either..:p
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Kathy Ellen

Monday mornings

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I hate Mondays and also Sundays when I'm working. You know that weekend is over them.

If I don't work during the summer, I love Mondays.
minks

Monday mornings

Post by minks »

If my week could consist of Wednesday and Thursday only I would be happy, oh and broke. But still no reason to like Mondays. Bleck
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Lon

Monday mornings

Post by Lon »

I like Monday, but then I'm retired. The Stock Market is back in action, a new Netflix film will be in the mail, pickleball at 10 AM, water volleyball at noon. Bit of a nap at 3 PM. Wine and cheese at 4:30 PM. Dinner about 6:30 PM---Watch movie around 8 PM, bedtime around 11 PM
chonsigirl

Monday mornings

Post by chonsigirl »

Odie;1324153 wrote: I like them, its a brand new week!:-6

do you like them chonsi?

I like them because every week is new. During the school year, I don't like Monday afternoons, we have staff meeting, and I get home late.
ZAP

Monday mornings

Post by ZAP »

In football season I like it because of Monday Night Football. Then the next day we get to start thinking about next week's picks.
along-for-the-ride

Monday mornings

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Ah..............the start of a brand new work week! The possibilities! The promise! :wah:

YouTube - Monday, Monday - The Mamas and the Papas
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
fuzzywuzzy

Monday mornings

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Lon;1324184 wrote: I like Monday, but then I'm retired. The Stock Market is back in action, a new Netflix film will be in the mail, pickleball at 10 AM, water volleyball at noon. Bit of a nap at 3 PM. Wine and cheese at 4:30 PM. Dinner about 6:30 PM---Watch movie around 8 PM, bedtime around 11 PM

OH god I'm dreading getting old. :)
Odie

Monday mornings

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1324194 wrote: I like them because every week is new. During the school year, I don't like Monday afternoons, we have staff meeting, and I get home late.

The worse day to have to stay late.:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
cars

Monday mornings

Post by cars »

When I was a working soul, I used to tell everyone I really hated Fridays, because that meant it was that much closer to the dreaded Mondays again! :wah:
Cars :)
guppy

Monday mornings

Post by guppy »

i work weekends..so on Monday morning i am getting off work ..and its a wonderful day !!

Return to “General Chit Chat”