Megs thread ...deal with it !!! (warning)

Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1324494 wrote: Nah it's 10:52 pm and i"m going to bed .......................cheers everyone . night .

sweet dreams:-6
Life is just to short for drama.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Today is the first day of my "NEW LIFE" :driving:

got things to do and places to go. :driving::)

IT ALL BEGINS TODAY
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1324641 wrote: Today is the first day of my "NEW LIFE" :driving:

got things to do and places to go. :driving::)

IT ALL BEGINS TODAY

what will you be doing today?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

making a doctors appointment, and going for a walk and .....a JOG!!!!! Eat some fruit and clean this office ........

It's time to get back on my feet again. I went to the pub for a six pack last night and a bloke came in and got a bottle of Vodka. Never seen him drink that stuff before . apparently he'd already had half of another bottle ..that's bad. He'd gone to court yesterday in reference to his divorce.

So I decided I should get healthy and fit .........I think I'm going to need strength .
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

took the boys out for dinner last night and saw a friend who I've been neglecting lately . He was talking to another guy and my friend says to this guy ..."here's another customer" ..I'm like what? Turns out this guy builds and hot's up engines.

You know those people who have one subject they know EVERYTHING about and that's all they talk about? Well I met one last night !!! Couldn't shut him up ...My friend says "come out and have a look at his car" ...I go outside and see this piddly little granma car and think ....Ummm maybe this guy isn't what he says he is....................Then he popped the bonnet. OH MY GOD the engine was huge!!!!!!and so modified that I almost fell over. It's his hobby No qualifications but likes to build engines of all sorts .....sort of like a techy motor guy. I think I just found a mechanic!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

I'm just going to be careful not to ask any questions .................Could be there all day listening to the answer. :)
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1325206 wrote: took the boys out for dinner last night and saw a friend who I've been neglecting lately . He was talking to another guy and my friend says to this guy ..."here's another customer" ..I'm like what? Turns out this guy builds and hot's up engines.

You know those people who have one subject they know EVERYTHING about and that's all they talk about? Well I met one last night !!! Couldn't shut him up ...My friend says "come out and have a look at his car" ...I go outside and see this piddly little granma car and think ....Ummm maybe this guy isn't what he says he is....................Then he popped the bonnet. OH MY GOD the engine was huge!!!!!!and so modified that I almost fell over. It's his hobby No qualifications but likes to build engines of all sorts .....sort of like a techy motor guy. I think I just found a mechanic!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

I'm just going to be careful not to ask any questions .................Could be there all day listening to the answer. :)

oh gosh, one of those who talks for hours!:yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I kid you not Odie. I had to make the excuse of needing the toilet to get away from him . lol lol
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1325224 wrote: I kid you not Odie. I had to make the excuse of needing the toilet to get away from him . lol lol

sounds like my neighbor, he goes on and on and on!

I have tons of excuses, just let me know!:yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Went to a clearing sale yesterday and bought a brand new double bed for Brett for $40 . At last he will be able to stretch out (and I'm hoping it will help his back) Two oil lanterns (circa 1940's) for $18. A fold out lounge bed for $10 (I won't have to give up my own bed when I have visitors now) and a Vintage Singer sewing machine for $10 (that's going straight to Ebay). And A Walldrobe circa 1920 for $10, (maybe Brett will be able to remove his clothing from the floor now.................nah probably not):thinking:

I think I did well actually:D
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1325309 wrote: Went to a clearing sale yesterday and bought a brand new double bed for Brett for $40 . At last he will be able to stretch out (and I'm hoping it will help his back) Two oil lanterns (circa 1940's) for $18. A fold out lounge bed for $10 (I won't have to give up my own bed when I have visitors now) and a Vintage Singer sewing machine for $10 (that's going straight to Ebay). And A Walldrobe circa 1920 for $10, (maybe Brett will be able to remove his clothing from the floor now.................nah probably not):thinking:

I think I did well actually:D

You did really well! :guitarist

I hope Brett's back improves now.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

So what's happening dudes?
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

Quiet here dudette.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I had so many plans for today (all involving my broken down car) Where's a wall when you need to bang your head eh?

So my little munchkin why is it quiet why arent' you partying or fishing .......How are things ?
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1329734 wrote: So what's happening dudes?

I'm a dudess!:yh_rotfl

Great day, got a lot accomplished, tis almost 11pm here, so just about ready for bed.

how was your day?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

BOO!!!!

Ha ha ha ha scared ya!!

I've been giving away things and burning lots of stuff . Doing the big clean out of past lives lately. Everything will be all new soon. happy happy happy
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1336494 wrote: BOO!!!!

Ha ha ha ha scared ya!!

I've been giving away things and burning lots of stuff . Doing the big clean out of past lives lately. Everything will be all new soon. happy happy happy

New sounds just what you need!~

Attached files
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

Sounds good. You're a smart woman there Mags.

:guitarist
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

thanks Jd ........see this is why I love you so much . You know when to 'suck up' just at the right time .:wah:

I've made peace with myself over my marriage I even forgave him for the lies and future lies to back up the previous lies . It's just what human beings do to protect themselves . So ........on with the show . And no one is to tell me anymore of his goings on .....They will be stopped in their tracks and told ...."Will this information hurt or help me?"

I'm not silly I know I will have my 'moments' but they will become less and less and eventually fade away.

Hey JD hows that scrumptious body of yours going? And that sexy voice of yours ?
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

My Doc has given me new drugs that have me eating everything in sight. (My roomate has to hide the cat!)

By the time you arrive I hope to have gotten back into an exercise routine.

What's funny though, is that as I type this I'm having an EEG. 32 electrodes are glued

to my head and I'm wearing a skullcap. There's a machine hanging off my left shoulder which records my brain activity.

Guess I shouldn't masturbate today.

;)
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

JacksDad;1336876 wrote: My Doc has given me new drugs that have me eating everything in sight. (My roomate has to hide the cat!)

By the time you arrive I hope to have gotten back into an exercise routine.

What's funny though, is that as I type this I'm having an EEG. 32 electrodes are glued

to my head and I'm wearing a skullcap. There's a machine hanging off my left shoulder which records my brain activity.

Guess I shouldn't masturbate today.

;)

Ha ha ha ha ha halol lol lol That just gave me my first laugh of the day ......thanks.:wah:

You know what's gunna happen don't you?. You see you're on that machine whilst responding to me. It's going to give really weird readings now . lol The men in white coats will be on your doorstep in no time.
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

Well if something does show up I'll tell them I was feeling Down Under.

:wah:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ahhh holy ****!!!! That's funny!!!!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Okay I'm putting this in this thread because I may need to vent and swear, eventually. and I'm quite adament I'll need to yell at people :-5

So I begin again

Day one of giving up smoking. Let the fun begin.:-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1337263 wrote: okay i'm putting this in this thread because i may need to vent and swear, eventually. And i'm quite adament i'll need to yell at people :-5

so i begin again

day one of giving up smoking. Let the fun begin.:-5

this should scare you into not wanting one.

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

captains log ..........it's been five hours since I put the last smoke out . time is fleeting and I just realised that coffee is a substance that's makes you crave a ciggarette. Must drink tea now.

captains log ....out.

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”