I want to go home.

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
chonsigirl

I want to go home.

Post by chonsigirl »

Ah, come home as soon as you can. It's all I think about, on the long winter days we get here. I enjoyed my 5 days there last week-same country, different culture here. I've never got used to it, after 11 years I don't believe I ever will. I have 6 years to go, until I can retire and move back. You are younger, go back sooner if it is a possible life choice you have.
Bez

I want to go home.

Post by Bez »

I haven't posted here for months and now I find one of my favourite people is so very 'low'....... I don't know what it's like to be so far away from close family and friends ...it must be tough ! As for everything else you've mentioned well just stay strong and focus on the positives. Once you've qualified your financial circumstances should improve and all the sress of studying will be gone although I know the stress of 'the job' will still be there. Nurses do a fantastic job Raven and are loved and appreciated. As for the uncaring carers etc., well unfortunately that's human beings for you (at their worst) I'm sad to say.

I'm sending you many BIG HUGS and my love and best wishes go with them.......hang in there GAL xxxxxx
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
mikeinie

I want to go home.

Post by mikeinie »

M.A.S

I want to go home.

Post by M.A.S »

I wanna go home so bad :yh_sad
I miss you Odie
Saint_

I want to go home.

Post by Saint_ »

YOU want to go home?!! I just finished the first day of alternative high school with 250 teenagers! Most of whom were all in the same class! I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!!:yh_doh
Bryn Mawr

I want to go home.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

M.A.S;1327688 wrote: I wanna go home so bad :yh_sad

Where is "home"?
Odie

I want to go home.

Post by Odie »

M.A.S;1327688 wrote: I wanna go home so bad :yh_sad

Saint_;1327701 wrote: YOU want to go home?!! I just finished the first day of alternative high school with 250 teenagers! Most of whom were all in the same class! I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!!:yh_doh

stop fighting!:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
M.A.S

I want to go home.

Post by M.A.S »

Bryn Mawr;1327714 wrote: Where is "home"?

well, I'm studying summer semester in the university, It's maybe 300 K.M from where I live.. and I live in the university's campus in student residence..

I usually see my family every month..
I miss you Odie
Betty Boop

I want to go home.

Post by Betty Boop »

M.A.S;1327788 wrote: well, I'm studying summer semester in the university, It's maybe 300 K.M from where I live.. and I live in the university's campus in student residence..

Are you having fun being a student though M.A.S ??

When does summer semester end? Will you get a chance to go home for a visit then?
Saint_

I want to go home.

Post by Saint_ »

Right Here:Bryn Mawr;1327714 wrote: Where is "home"?
Odie

I want to go home.

Post by Odie »

M.A.S;1327788 wrote: well, I'm studying summer semester in the university, It's maybe 300 K.M from where I live.. and I live in the university's campus in student residence..

That is a long way from home.

I hear campus's are lots of fun, you must have met some wonderful friends this summer!

At least you see your famiy once a month, that really helps.

When will you be returning home?
Bryn Mawr

I want to go home.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Odie;1327833 wrote: That is a long way from home.

I hear campus's are lots of fun, you must have met some wonderful friends this summer!

After Uni I didn't return home - just "visited" my brother on the way and he never managed to get rid on me :-)
Odie

I want to go home.

Post by Odie »

Bryn Mawr;1327862 wrote: After Uni I didn't return home - just "visited" my brother on the way and he never managed to get rid on me :-)

why didn't you go home or was your brothers just on the way home?
Bryn Mawr

I want to go home.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Odie;1327863 wrote: why didn't you go home or was your brothers just on the way home?

By then I was too used to fending for myself and didn't want to live with my parents again.
Betty Boop

I want to go home.

Post by Betty Boop »

Bryn Mawr;1327869 wrote: By then I was too used to fending for myself and didn't want to live with my parents again.

And you chose bro... the mind boggles :yh_rotfl
M.A.S

I want to go home.

Post by M.A.S »

Betty Boop;1327790 wrote: Are you having fun being a student though M.A.S ??

When does summer semester end? Will you get a chance to go home for a visit then?

yes, I'm very happy to study Engineering and being a student..:-6

summer semester will end next week August 25, 2010 and yes, for sure I'll go home..
I miss you Odie
Betty Boop

I want to go home.

Post by Betty Boop »

M.A.S;1327885 wrote: yes, I'm very happy to study Engineering and being a student..:-6

summer semester will end next week August 25, 2010 and yes, for sure I'll go home..

Not too long to wait then, when does Autumn semester begin again, or do you get some time off?

I am a student too, a mature one, I start my next semester in October, it will be my final year. :guitarist
M.A.S

I want to go home.

Post by M.A.S »

Betty Boop;1327887 wrote: Not too long to wait then, when does Autumn semester begin again, or do you get some time off?

I am a student too, a mature one, I start my next semester in October, it will be my final year. :guitarist

I'll have one month off and I'll begin the next semester in 25 September 2010...

that's cool Betty Boop, I wish best luck in your final year at college..

I'm Interested about what you're studying ?:thinking:
I miss you Odie
Betty Boop

I want to go home.

Post by Betty Boop »

M.A.S;1327892 wrote: I'll have one month off and I'll begin the next semester in 25 September 2010...

that's cool Betty Boop, I wish best luck in your final year at college..

I'm Interested about what you're studying ?:thinking:

I'm studying English Literature, I have a thread here that I put all my reading lists for this year if you want to take a look at the sort of things I am studying http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/membe ... y-uni.html
M.A.S

I want to go home.

Post by M.A.S »

Betty Boop;1327895 wrote: I'm studying English Literature, I have a thread here that I put all my reading lists for this year if you want to take a look at the sort of things I am studying http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/membe ... y-uni.html

oh that sounds great, so you know a lot about Sheksper and other great writers..

thank you for telling about your thread, I'll make sure I have a look and may ask you some questions.. :)
I miss you Odie
Odie

I want to go home.

Post by Odie »

Bryn Mawr;1327869 wrote: By then I was too used to fending for myself and didn't want to live with my parents again.

thats understandable, but your bro?:yh_rotfl
M.A.S

I want to go home.

Post by M.A.S »

Odie;1327833 wrote: That is a long way from home.

oh yeah, campus is really funny and I met some good friends also :guitarist

I'm going home on August 25, 2010 :yh_party

I'm really missing my Mama :-4
I miss you Odie
Odie

I want to go home.

Post by Odie »

M.A.S;1327964 wrote: oh yeah, campus is really funny and I met some good friends also :guitarist

I'm going home on August 25, 2010 :yh_party

I'm really missing my Mama :-4

Oh that's great M.A.S, not long to go now!:guitarist

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”