The longest story

G#Gill

The longest story

Post by G#Gill »

.... but all the bear did was dance .................

YouTube - Alan Price Set - Simon Smith & his amazing dancing bear 1967

........................ at that moment, spot came lilting round the corner of a clump of trees.............. stopped............ surveyed the scene, and said 'can you provide evidence of all that?'.................... shrugged his shoulders, rolled his eyes, then trudged off till he was out of sight.......... YS sufficiently recovered to say ...............
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Odie

The longest story

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1312803 wrote: .... but all the bear did was dance .................

YouTube - Alan Price Set - Simon Smith & his amazing dancing bear 1967

........................ at that moment, spot came lilting round the corner of a clump of trees.............. stopped............ surveyed the scene, and said 'can you provide evidence of all that?'.................... shrugged his shoulders, rolled his eyes, then trudged off till he was out of sight.......... YS sufficiently recovered to say ...............

I knew it, I should have brought my camera for for proof!:yh_rotfl They watched the bear dance until he got tired and lied down....
Life is just to short for drama.
Mustang

The longest story

Post by Mustang »

Odie;1312864 wrote: I knew it, I should have brought my camera for for proof!:yh_rotfl They watched the bear dance until he got tired and lied down....

in the tall grass underneath a shade tree to take a snooze. But, those pesky flies were buzzing around his head and face driving him..............
southern yankee

The longest story

Post by southern yankee »

a small crowd gathered and so Mustang took of his hat and started passing it. Gill played her heart out. the people cheered. eccept from one Man. who started yelling---------
G#Gill

The longest story

Post by G#Gill »

...... so Gill punched him in the nose, which effectively stopped his noise! Everybody cheered, and Gill carried on singing. Unfortunately this brought over some very nasty rain clouds, and the wind started to pick up with a vengeance ....................
southern yankee

The longest story

Out of the sky came a hellish lighting bolt. striking the man, who now had a bloody nose, from Gill's right hook. and what a right hook it was------------.
G#Gill

The longest story

Post by G#Gill »

delivered with such ladylike finesse :yh_rotfl ........... the rain beat down unmercifully, and filled a nearby stream very quickly. Everybody looked around and realised they were in a dip of land that could easily be inundated from the now overflowing water in the stream.......................
southern yankee

The longest story

FLOOD!! i screamed. All for of us climbed on the very top of the grandstand.with one slicker between us. Odie was being a little selfish with it. and--------
G#Gill

The longest story

Post by G#Gill »

what the heck is a slicker ?
Affinity One

The longest story

Post by Affinity One »

Thought Gill. as she also climbed up the grand stand. Something slithered in the water below. Green and yollow and long. it looked about 20 foot long. Everybody seemed to sense the danger. SY cried out. "..............
southern yankee

The longest story

It's like a rain coat, sorry Gill. yankee slang:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Mustang

The longest story

Post by Mustang »

Affinity One;1313060 wrote: Thought Gill. as she also climbed up the grand stand. Something slithered in the water below. Green and yollow and long. it looked about 20 foot long. Everybody seemed to sense the danger. SY cried out. "..............

"Don't hurt him, it's just slithering Sammy the snake! He's friendly and helps keep the...................
southern yankee

The longest story

rats down. Sure wish he ate skeeters:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl-------------
Odie

The longest story

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1313558 wrote: rats down. Sure wish he ate skeeters:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl-------------

but instead he had some frogs legs for lunch, then Mustang..........
Affinity One

The longest story

Post by Affinity One »

pulled the plug and all the flood water drained away in next to no time, leaving the ground damp. Sammy the snake slitthered back into his hole in the ground with the frog leg in his mouth. We all stepped down from the grandstandand........
Odie

The longest story

Post by Odie »

Affinity One;1314994 wrote: pulled the plug and all the flood water drained away in next to no time, leaving the ground damp. Sammy the snake slitthered back into his hole in the ground with the frog leg in his mouth. We all stepped down from the grandstandand........

and laughed as Sammy then went for a big sleep, he was just so full.:yh_rotfl

so they gathered their things and went to the zoo where they were shocked to see a........
Affinity One

The longest story

Post by Affinity One »

a hippo dancing with the Zoo keeper in the lion's den. But the lions were asleep. Or were they?
Odie

The longest story

Post by Odie »

Affinity One;1319514 wrote: a hippo dancing with the Zoo keeper in the lion's den. But the lions were asleep. Or were they?

a female quietly walked out from her den with 4 cubs and starting singing, 'I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas':yh_rotfl, then the hippo joined in singing then the male lion.......
Odie

The longest story

Post by Odie »

Odie;1319534 wrote: a female quietly walked out from her den with 4 cubs and starting singing, 'I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas':yh_rotfl, then the hippo joined in singing then the male lion.......

came out of the bush with his cubs and said, omg....this is crazy!

so, Mustang got back in his truck, then he realized......

Return to “Word Games”