Quick Question

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
Jazzy

Quick Question

Post by Jazzy »

When I log in and see that I have messages waiting for me, I cannot retrieve those messages from the home page. I have to click on forums and then I can retrieve messages. Is it just me? :-3
spot

Quick Question

Post by spot »

Quite probably. If I go to the Home page and click "Private Messages" I go straight there.

Have you a pop-up blocker installed? If it's trying to go to a new tab or a new window then a pop-up blocker might stop it. If you've set it not to notify you of the block then you'd see nothing happen.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Peg

Quick Question

Post by Peg »

You can go to "My Settings". On the left side, you will see "Private Messages". You can get them from there.
Odie

Quick Question

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1269944 wrote: When I log in and see that I have messages waiting for me, I cannot retrieve those messages from the home page. I have to click on forums and then I can retrieve messages. Is it just me? :-3

I never log out, fg is booked marked, so it appears right then.
Life is just to short for drama.
Jazzy

Quick Question

Post by Jazzy »

Thank you everyone who replied. I appreciate your time and help.

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”