NeliNurk in Arcade - I got 1437 second place BUT NOWT RECORDED !

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I cannot find out how to get my score recorded in NeliNurk in the Arcade ! I have now scored enough on two separate occasions to get me second place, but it won't record my damn score, and I can't see how I can manually say 'record score' either.

Abbey, perhaps you could explain how that flamin game records the score ! I am getting very angry, and I swear blind that I won't bother with that stupid arcade, if I keep being scanked like that !!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :-5:-5:-5:-5
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Ah, it messes up sometimes, did it to me on one of the games too the other night.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

It's very frustrating innit ! Chonsi :-5:-5:-5:-5
abbey

Post by abbey »

Sometimes if you play the game straight after recording a score it wont record again.

You're best coming out of the game and then returning, or refresh the page.
Barman

Post by Barman »

G#Gill;1266544 wrote: I cannot find out how to get my score recorded in NeliNurk in the Arcade ! I have now scored enough on two separate occasions to get me second place, but it won't record my damn score, and I can't see how I can manually say 'record score' either.

Abbey, perhaps you could explain how that flamin game records the score ! I am getting very angry, and I swear blind that I won't bother with that stupid arcade, if I keep being scanked like that !!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :-5:-5:-5:-5

Little hint.

Click the H button if nothing happens.;)

It will cost you 10 points but it will find another move you might not have spotted.

Once there are no more moves the game will automatically end.:)
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Barman;1266558 wrote: Little hint.

It will cost you 10 points but it will find another move you might not have spotted.

Can you give hints on all the games??? :sneaky: :D

Why can I never score over 3,500 in Bejewelled and other peeps can get 6,000+???

Hint please? :D
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

abbey;1266556 wrote: Sometimes if you play the game straight after recording a score it wont record again.

You're best coming out of the game and then returning, or refresh the page.

Abbs, I played two games this evening on NeliNurk, they were both well over 1,000. I have just had another look at the game high scores - next to my name is registered 400 odd !!!!! I did play several days ago and scored something like that, but it is showing today's date on that score ! It's about time it sorted itself out, or somebody sort it out ! I used to like that game and had it as a favourite, but I think I'll delete the bloody thing! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Barman;1266558 wrote: Little hint.

I did that thanks, Barman, (after it told me there were no more rectangles), and it just repeated that there were no more rectangles. I can't remember whether that game automatically logs your high score ( I've just started playing it again after several months), or whether, as in some games, you have to manually register your score somehow.
Barman

Post by Barman »

G#Gill;1266563 wrote: I did that thanks, Barman, (after it told me there were no more rectangles), and it just repeated that there were no more rectangles. I can't remember whether that game automatically logs your high score ( I've just started playing it again after several months), or whether, as in some games, you have to manually register your score somehow.

I just tried again, i had to click game over to register the score once i was informed there were no more moves.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Barman;1266565 wrote: I just tried again, i had to click game over to register the score once i was informed there were no more moves.

That's what I did, both games this evening - nowt recorded, and I'm angry. Yes I know it's only a game, but I should have been in second place ffs !!!!! grrrrrrr
Barman

Post by Barman »

Rapunzel;1266560 wrote: Can you give hints on all the games??? :sneaky: :D

Why can I never score over 3,500 in Bejewelled and other peeps can get 6,000+???

Hint please? :D

I only have 21 points more than you, no good asking me about bejewelled:wah:
Barman

Post by Barman »

If it makes you feel any better i just scored 1636.:wah:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Barman;1266572 wrote: If it makes you feel any better i just scored 1636.:wah:

Well that would have pushed me to third place ! grrrrrrr Oh well Barman, you done good mester LOL I would have had a very short spell as No.2 :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Will it ain't gorra father !!! It done it to me again !!!!! 2186 I got grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I did everything suggested. Left the game and played something else. Went back, refreshed the page, then went and played a different game. Went back, refreshed the game again, then played NeliNurk ! Abbs you lead a charmed life in NeliNurk ! Cos I would have pinched yer crown, chuck !!!!! I give up !!!!! :-5:-5
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

No I aven't, NeliNurk found his dad LOL, I'm now lying third, cos it registered me last score ! But I'm still behind Mr. Barman grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wah::rolleyes:
Peg

Post by Peg »

G#Gill;1266544 wrote: I cannot find out how to get my score recorded in NeliNurk in the Arcade ! I have now scored enough on two separate occasions to get me second place, but it won't record my damn score, and I can't see how I can manually say 'record score' either.

I haven't been in the arcade in months. You had to go and get me addicted to this game, didn't you? :wah:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Peg;1266639 wrote: I haven't been in the arcade in months. You had to go and get me addicted to this game, didn't you? :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Peg

Post by Peg »

I woke up this morning and forgot about it. Guess where I am heading now.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I looked at the tournaments section in the arcade, and it seems that interest has died, since a bit of a mad flurry or tournaments many months ago ! So I've decided to start a tournament for NeliNurk addicts ! It's for 4 to compete for the highest score, and there are 3 places left, so please sign in and have a go! The tournament can't start till all 4 places are filled. :guitarist :guitarist :D :D :-6 :-6

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”