shock news labour are done for

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Post by gmc »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Peter Mandelson: I’d work for the Tories if Labour lost

Peter Mandelson: I¿d work for the Tories if Labour lost | Mail Online

Would you vote for a party that employed this man?

Labour leadership's 'lost the will to live' says Darling as new poll shows Brown is now worse than Kinnock

No kidding darling.

MoS poll reveals Gordon Brown is even worse than Neil Kinnock | Mail Online

meanwhile in blairland

Tony Blair charging his 'fans' £180 to have their picture taken with him at events

Read more: Blair charging 'fans' £180 to have their picture taken with him at events | Mail Online

I'd pay £180 for the chance to belt him one.
Chookie

Post by Chookie »

Why are calling it shock news?

I know that many of our southron cousins aren't all that aware, but even they are wise ti this.

Aren't they?
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
gmc

Post by gmc »

Chookie;1247002 wrote: Why are calling it shock news?

I know that many of our southron cousins aren't all that aware, but even they are wise ti this.

Aren't they?

Well it was in the daily mail so maybe they are now. So what do you think of them using compulsory purchase orders to allow donald trump to get the land for his golf course? Up until that decision was overturned I was almost coming round to thinking about voting snp. If they use compulsory purchase orders I'm afraid that's me scunnered.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1246972 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Peter Mandelson: I¿d work for the Tories if Labour lost | Mail Online

Would you vote for a party that employed this man?

No kidding darling.

MoS poll reveals Gordon Brown is even worse than Neil Kinnock | Mail Online

meanwhile in blairland

Read more: Blair charging 'fans' £180 to have their picture taken with him at events | Mail Online

I'd pay £180 for the chance to belt him one. So the man who swears that the only time he ever read a Daily Mail was when he found one on a bus, is now posting links from the Daily Mail?

Careful gmc or I must put you into the hypocrite catogary of my brain.

You can't have it both ways. You can not dismiss the Mail as bollocks 364 days of the week and then link it when it suits you on the day you happen to see some-thing that pleases you. i.e. a rant at GB. Whatever next? Links from the News of the World?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1247205 wrote: So the man who swears that the only time he ever read a Daily Mail was when he found one on a bus, is now posting links from the Daily Mail?

Careful gmc or I must put you into the hypocrite catogary of my brain.

You can't have it both ways. You can not dismiss the Mail as bollocks 364 days of the week and then link it when it suits you on the day you happen to see some-thing that pleases you. i.e. a rant at GB. Whatever next? Links from the News of the World?

If the link is apposite then why not? How do you think I arrived at the conclusion the daily mail is a load of bollocks most of the time if I didn't occasionally read it? In actual fact I read a wide selection of papers on line and tend to follow items of interest rather than confine myself to reading one or two publications. It's some time since I actually bought a newspaper. I listen to the radio while working as well.

Peter Mandelson is talking to the labour party conference just now I'm off to be sick. Looks like he's going to be the next leader.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1247209 wrote: If the link is apposite then why not? How do you think I arrived at the conclusion the daily mail is a load of bollocks most of the time if I didn't occasionally read it? In actual fact I read a wide selection of papers on line and tend to follow items of interest rather than confine myself to reading one or two publications. It's some time since I actually bought a newspaper. I listen to the radio while working as well.

Peter Mandelson is talking to the labour party conference just now I'm off to be sick. Looks like he's going to be the next leader.

YouTube - Barry Manilow - Mandy

:wah::wah::wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chookie

Post by Chookie »

gmc;1247018 wrote: If they use compulsory purchase orders I'm afraid that's me scunnered.
Me too, but would also mean that the oleaginous little prick (you know who I mean) would be out of a job. Nobody would vote for him after a betrayal like that.........
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I thought the justification for compulsory purchase was "the national interest"? How is allowing Trump another toy "in the national interest" of Scotland?

If David Sole (the Rugby player, not the actor...:wah:) was standing as SNP Prime Minister of Scotland you might have a hope. Salmond? Hypocrisy with a Scottish accent.

Is Brown still going to lose his seat in the next election?
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
gmc

Post by gmc »

Chookie;1247377 wrote: Me too, but would also mean that the oleaginous little prick (you know who I mean) would be out of a job. Nobody would vote for him after a betrayal like that.........

It's early morning. I had to look that up just to be sure I had the meaning right. be careful-There are daily mail readers reading this too many polysyllabic words confuse them.

posted by clodhopper

I thought the justification for compulsory purchase was "the national interest"? How is allowing Trump another toy "in the national interest" of Scotland?

If David Sole (the Rugby player, not the actor...) was standing as SNP Prime Minister of Scotland you might have a hope. Salmond? Hypocrisy with a Scottish accent.

Is Brown still going to lose his seat in the next election?

It would imo antagonise most scots. I don't know if he will keep his seat or not. I hope not, I hope darling loses his as well. A lot of people vote labour regardless and many think voting makes no difference. We need to reform the electoral system. But just watch-as soon as the tories get back in that idea will be forgotten again. It's not in the interests of the labour or tory to change as neither of them would get enough seats to rule.

Labour membership falls to historic low - Telegraph

Labour Party membership falls to lowest level since it was founded in 1900

Neither of them can run their party finances properly why should we surprised they **** up running the country. I really think out politicians live in a fantasy world where they are shining stars in the constellations of government. Mandelson makes me want to throw things at the TV. Bet he is next leader of the labour party.

Return to “United Kingdom”