Should gladiator games be brought back?

A forum created specifically for polls.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

hoppy;1244646 wrote: Relax. I tend to see humor in everything. Even when I shouldn't.:D

Me too!!!

And I always feel that after Hoppy has let it all hang out in here, even roared like one of those rampant lions panting for blood, he goeth forth purring like a ***** cat.

May I put out a plate of cream for you, Fluffy??
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Blimey!! Did you see what the FG nanny did to me there???????

It was not female anatomy of the furry kind to which I was referring... but a common name for a gentle moggie... purring like a **p*u*s*s*y**c*a*t**

Stone the c*r*o*w*s !!!!

gmc

Post by gmc »

hoppy;1243968 wrote: I'd wrap 'em in bacon and toss 'em in the arena too. Half starved lions and tigers and pumas, oh my. Human bodies being pulled apart. The sound of bones being crunched, the smell of blood. The thought of it takes me back to a previous life as animal caretaker for the colosseum in Rome.:D

So you shovelled **** in a previous life, I hope this one has been better for you. If you believe you have lived before does this mean you are a hundu?:-3

In my next life I want to come back as a high flier that shits on everybody-with my luck I will probably come back as a pigeon.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Hoppy shovelled asterisks in a previous life? Now that is surreality !!!

hoppy

Post by hoppy »

I've been in deep sh!t ALL of my lives and thank you Pam.:yh_rotfl
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

hoppy;1242862 wrote: I didn't say any one side was less guilty. Libs no doubt hate republican/conservative/christians as well. Being raised as a God fearing, freedom loving, gun toting, christian conservative, I consider libs as a natural enemy. Kinda like dogs and cats.:DI was raised surrounded with catholicism. Thank God I didn't allow myself to become brainwashed. Many seem to suffer a different fate.

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”