Contact Us???

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

Does the contact us button work?

has anyone used the contact us button recently? I used it on Wednesday, as yet i have had no acknowledgement, but i am known for my impatience:rolleyes:

Maybe it dont work?

Maybe TS is on holiday?

Maybe he just thinks im a silly little woman and cant be bothered to acknowledge me:lips:

Maybe he is overwhelmed with contact us queries, and mine is in a list that wont reach him until february 2010:wah:

Does the cintact us button conatct you with TS or is there *staff* that deal with anything sent through the contact us button

Anyway i just wondered, how many people have ever used it and if you got a reply or not?

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Contact Us???

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1232914 wrote: Does the contact us button work?

has anyone used the contact us button recently? I used it on Wednesday, as yet i have had no acknowledgement, but i am known for my impatience:rolleyes:

Maybe it dont work?

Maybe TS is on holiday?

Maybe he just thinks im a silly little woman and cant be bothered to acknowledge me:lips:

Maybe he is overwhelmed with contact us queries, and mine is in a list that wont reach him until february 2010:wah:

Does the cintact us button conatct you with TS or is there *staff* that deal with anything sent through the contact us button

Anyway i just wondered, how many people have ever used it and if you got a reply or not?

The contact us does indeed work and it goes direct to TS only, at a guess any response he makes goes through the email address you have registered on your profile. :)
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1232919 wrote: The contact us does indeed work and it goes direct to TS only, at a guess any response he makes goes through the email address you have registered on your profile. :)

ok ... does he usually at least acknowledge you then? im not sure what to do if i dont get a reply?

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Contact Us???

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1232921 wrote: ok ... does he usually at least acknowledge you then? im not sure what to do if i dont get a reply?

I've only ever used it once and I got a reply, he's a very busy man and I may have waited a week, maybe try it again Kaz if it's urgent, I'm sure he'll respond.
Carolly

Contact Us???

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1232921 wrote: ok ... does he usually at least acknowledge you then? im not sure what to do if i dont get a reply?Kaz he may be really busy right now or even away as im sure he wouldnt just ignore you....just give it awhile longer:D;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1232929 wrote: I've only ever used it once and I got a reply, he's a very busy man and I may have waited a week, maybe try it again Kaz if it's urgent, I'm sure he'll respond.

hm ,, not so much urgent,, i just thought out of politeness i may have received at least an acknowledgment for the time being. :thinking: i realise he must be busy and as i said i can be impatient, so was just wondering about how long other people have waited for replies or action .

I noticed this thing with Joseph,, on his goodness gracious thread, Joseph's account was deleted,,then he came back as ian who is also known as six,, i dunno who it is and i aint bothered:wah:but.... i thought you had to ask TS to delete your account? I may be wrong about that though,, its just something i thought. So that made me think well he must be around?

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1232932 wrote: Kaz he may be really busy right now or even away as im sure he wouldnt just ignore you....just give it awhile longer:D;)

I will give it a while longer carol,,,, but if i dont hear anythign should i do it again? or PM?

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Peg

Contact Us???

Post by Peg »

I've used it. Sometimes it does take a while to get a reply. I hadn't seen TS around in a while, so I imagine he is flooded with emails not only from the garden, but your every day emails. He may need time to catch up and read up.
Carolly

Contact Us???

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1232935 wrote: I will give it a while longer carol,,,, but if i dont hear anythign should i do it again? or PM?Well ....we have been told to use the Contact button Kaz so that has to be upto you....but give it abit longer and see if he replys...I cant answer your other query im afraid about how people are deleated as I dont honestly know but they would also have to use the Contact Button but not sure what happens after that.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
spot

Contact Us???

Post by spot »

kazalala;1232935 wrote: I will give it a while longer carol,,,, but if i dont hear anythign should i do it again? or PM?

There are a few weeks where he's on the road and Contact Us messages might queue until he can get back and attend to them, nobody else gets to see what's posted through that link. Mostly if they're statements he notes them and doesn't reply, if they're questions he gets back to the originator.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1232940 wrote: Well ....we have been told to use the Contact button Kaz so that has to be upto you....but give it abit longer and see if he replys...I cant answer your other query im afraid about how people are deleated as I dont honestly know but they would also have to use the Contact Button but not sure what happens after that.

well if you have to use the contact button then it must be TS who does it as Betty already sadi the contact us button does indeed go directly to TS only:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Contact Us???

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1232944 wrote: well if you have to use the contact button then it must be TS who does it as Betty already sadi the contact us button does indeed go directly to TS only:)Kaz im sure TS has some system and gets to everything .....im sorry you have had to wait but sure he will get to you.Like Peg ive not seen him about so he must be really busy....give it abit longer;)
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1232951 wrote: Kaz im sure TS has some system and gets to everything .....im sorry you have had to wait but sure he will get to you.Like Peg ive not seen him about so he must be really busy....give it abit longer;)

well i havent had to wait that long really ,,, a couple fo days,,, still,, i just thought well he has been around if he is deleting accounts,, so was just havin a strop... now he will probs kick me off for moaning about him :wah:

also i was interested as to how it goes,, i mean do you get a sort of acknowledgement just to say ok mail received will get back to you etc.. have some people never received a reply? i wonder how many people on here have contacted TS? I thought if he was really busy ,, quite a few people would come on here to say how long they waited ,, or what responses they got ,,, mind that could be just due to not many people being on,, or maybe a lot of new people use it ,

I aint seen a ost from TS for aaages,,, not that he did many, but a good while ago we used to get the odd post from him:-3 Its a shame innit that hes too busy to enjoy what he started? He should get some help:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
almostfamous

Contact Us???

Post by almostfamous »

I've used the contact link before and got a fairly prompt response. I can only assume it was because he just so happened to be checking email at the time. Before I used the link though I was forewarned it might be a few days before I received a response.... but like I said, I must have just caught him checking emails at the time.

As far as I know, no, you don't receive an acknowledgement that the email has been sent to TS... I didn't get one. Maybe your inquiry didn't go thru, server time-out or somethin.. I'd resend and put in subject 'duplicate' just so you know it did, indeed, go through.

Maybe a mod can help you??

Good luck :)
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

almostfamous;1232974 wrote: I've used the contact link before and got a fairly prompt response. I can only assume it was because he just so happened to be checking email at the time. Before I used the link though I was forewarned it might be a few days before I received a response.... but like I said, I must have just caught him checking emails at the time.

As far as I know, no, you don't receive an acknowledgement that the email has been sent to TS... I didn't get one. Maybe your inquiry didn't go thru, server time-out or somethin.. I'd resend and put in subject 'duplicate' just so you know it did, indeed, go through.

Maybe a mod can help you??

Good luck :)

Ye i have used the button before when i had a problem uploading a pic and the response was almost immediate! thanks for your reply though, i will wait a little while longer,,,then try again i think. :D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
CARLA

Contact Us???

Post by CARLA »

Account deletion or changing an account in some fashion all go through TS. If an account you inquired about was deleted it may be that he saw it and took care of it prior to reading your "Contact US" request.

I have used it as well and TS will get back to you as has been stated he is a busy, busy man. There isn't a built in response like you get form some sites acknowledging your request.

I will make this request as I think it a good idea so individual's at least know their request indeed went to the right place. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

CARLA;1232982 wrote: Account deletion or changing an account in some fashion all go through TS. If an account you inquired about was deleted it may be that he saw it and took care of it prior to reading your "Contact US" request.

I have used it as well and TS will get back to you as has been stated he is a busy, busy man. There isn't a built in response like you get form some sites acknowledging your request.

I will make this request as I think it a good idea so individual's at least know their request indeed went to the right place. ;)

Thanks Carla ,, no i wasnt enquiring about an account that was deleted,:wah: i'll leve it a bit longer:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

Ok ,, i just had a thought!I sent in a report but also sent a copy to TS, i informed the mods i had sent a copy to TS so they said they would then just leave it to TS to deal with! But when i sent the copy i said just that! ,,, that i was sending in a copy of the report i had sent in to mods, so.,, TS probably does not even realise that the mods are not dealing with this and are leaving it to him. So he probably thinks there is no need to reply to me!

Could i ask if a mod will contact TS and let him know you have left my report in his hands to deal with please,, Unless you already did,, if so , thanks:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

hello hello ,, is anybody there:-3:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chonsigirl

Contact Us???

Post by chonsigirl »

Alas, only me home from school. :)
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

chonsigirl;1233078 wrote: Alas, only me home from school. :)

ah ok:Dso can you let TS know then? or ask in the mod room if someone already has?:driving:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chonsigirl

Contact Us???

Post by chonsigirl »

Of course. :)
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

chonsigirl;1233103 wrote: Of course. :)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Peg

Contact Us???

Post by Peg »

I'll let him know for you.
kazalala

Contact Us???

Post by kazalala »

spot;1232942 wrote: There are a few weeks where he's on the road and Contact Us messages might queue until he can get back and attend to them, nobody else gets to see what's posted through that link. Mostly if they're statements he notes them and doesn't reply, if they're questions he gets back to the originator.
Sorry spot i didnt see this post yesterday, thanks anyway:)

Peg;1233196 wrote: I'll let him know for you.

Thanks Peg,, i have checked my mail this morning and have a reply now:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”