gong out this sat........

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
neffy

Post by neffy »

for a meal with my new found brother !! last year a man and a women came knocking on my door saying they are looking for my dads family,which i was a little shocked as my dad was from new castle and these sounded like they where from London.

Anyway they got chatting about my mum and i told them that my mum had a baby in 1943 may 23rd and his name was Garry but he died at birth,then she had another baby boy also born may 23rd 1945 but she had his adopted which have met.

When i finished telling them all this the man looked at me and said "hello ali my name is Garry and i am your brother" well i was shocked but what had happened my mum could not give him up,he was in a child home until the age of 16.

My mum knew he was still alive as she was sent twice papers to sign for him to be adopted,i cant and i wont judge my mum as i think that would be wrong ,but what ever the whys and why not i have a lovely brother who only lives in surrey.

Garry has been looking for me and my sister for the past 5 years and the day he found me was on birthday which is may 24th day after his:wah:he has 4 daughters which there are a set of twins and one of the twins are named Alison odd don't you think.
The rottie queen
minks

Post by minks »

neffy;1230915 wrote: for a meal with my new found brother !! last year a man and a women came knocking on my door saying they are looking for my dads family,which i was a little shocked as my dad was from new castle and these sounded like they where from London.

Anyway they got chatting about my mum and i told them that my mum had a baby in 1943 may 23rd and his name was Garry but he died at birth,then she had another baby boy also born may 23rd 1945 but she had his adopted which have met.

When i finished telling them all this the man looked at me and said "hello ali my name is Garry and i am your brother" well i was shocked but what had happened my mum could not give him up,he was in a child home until the age of 16.

My mum knew he was still alive as she was sent twice papers to sign for him to be adopted,i cant and i wont judge my mum as i think that would be wrong ,but what ever the whys and why not i have a lovely brother who only lives in surrey.

Garry has been looking for me and my sister for the past 5 years and the day he found me was on birthday which is may 24th day after his:wah:he has 4 daughters which there are a set of twins and one of the twins are named Alison odd don't you think.

How facinating Neffy, what an adventure.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh Ali:-4

Your story made me cry. How wonderful for you and your brother and his family.

I know that I have cousins living in the Aleutian island of Alaska, but they don't want to know us. My uncle was bit of a wanderer and created a family there and we just found out not too long ago.

How sad...I would love to meet them, but it will never happen.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

((((((((((((( Neffy )))))))))))))

That's wonderful !!!!!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Peg

Post by Peg »

neffy;1230915 wrote: for a meal with my new found brother !! last year a man and a women came knocking on my door saying they are looking for my dads family,which i was a little shocked as my dad was from new castle and these sounded like they where from London.

I hope you have a great time. Let us know how it goes!
Odie

Post by Odie »

how wonderful for you!
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “General Chit Chat”