UK has the worst hospitals in Europe?

gmc

Post by gmc »

so quinnscommentary have we helped at all?
QUINNSCOMMENTARY

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

gmc;1233757 wrote: so quinnscommentary have we helped at all?

Yes,thank you. In fact I copied many of your replies and posted them on my blog so Americans can see them. You might alsowant to know there was a recent article on the NYT which began by reiterating the problems in the UK system but concluding that citizens like the system.

If you want the American point of view check out my blog where I write about my experienced including discussions with the people writing our laws.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton

Quinnscommentary

Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)

Quinnscommentary Blog
gmc

Post by gmc »

QUINNSCOMMENTARY;1233805 wrote: Yes,thank you. In fact I copied many of your replies and posted them on my blog so Americans can see them. You might alsowant to know there was a recent article on the NYT which began by reiterating the problems in the UK system but concluding that citizens like the system.

If you want the American point of view check out my blog where I write about my experienced including discussions with the people writing our laws.

Quite interesting, never really looked at you blog before. It's actually quite hard to get an idea of what the american point of view actually is. I don't think cnn and fox news are particularly helpful. i occasionally trawl the internet to look at local american newpapers and that highlights how very different we actually are about some things

Return to “Health Care”