good grief

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
farmer giles

good grief

Post by farmer giles »

last year suzy brought a 15 foot trampoline it was too big for the garden you could not even walk around it ,it had to go :thinking::thinking:

today suzy and the kids went of to buy a cheap swimming pool

the phone rings its sue ,what size pool shall i get :thinking:

me how big was the trampoline ,sue 15 foot

me ,well that was too big for the garden , DO NOT BUY A POOL BIGGER THAN TEN FOOT IT WILL BE TOO BIG FOR THE GARDEN

her ok

2 hours later

i get the pool out of the car for her

i read on the box

15 foot pool with 3 foot sides ,good grief woman i give up :-5:-5:-5

i will post a photo later honestly we look like the gizwalds dammit :rolleyes::rolleyes:
dubs

good grief

Post by dubs »

farmer giles;1212121 wrote: last year suzy brought a 15 foot trampoline it was too big for the garden you could not even walk around it ,it had to go :thinking::thinking:

me ,well that was too big for the garden , DO NOT BUY A POOL BIGGER THAN TEN FOOT IT WILL BE TOO BIG FOR THE GARDEN

her ok

2 hours later

i read on the box

i will post a photo later honestly we look like the gizwalds dammit :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Women Pfft!.........:thinking:

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Betty Boop

good grief

Post by Betty Boop »

Oooops :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

good grief

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Too small for your head then ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles

good grief

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212207 wrote: Too small for your head then ?

if your a5s was in it first then yes :sneaky::sneaky:
dubs

good grief

Post by dubs »

Three words.......Jeremy Kyle Show........:thinking:

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
along-for-the-ride

good grief

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Is this what you had in mind, Jimbo? :wah:

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Peg

good grief

Post by Peg »

If you knew they wanted a pool, then you should have gone out and bought it. Therefore, Suzy is totally blameless and it is all your fault. :p Darn men anyways! :-5 :yh_rotfl
CARLA

good grief

Post by CARLA »

You tell him Peg..!! :yh_rotfl
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

good grief

Post by Odie »

farmer giles;1212121 wrote: last year suzy brought a 15 foot trampoline it was too big for the garden you could not even walk around it ,it had to go :thinking::thinking:

her ok

2 hours later

i read on the box

OMG......DOESN'T SHE READ WHAT'S ON THE BOX?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
farmer giles

good grief

Post by farmer giles »

along-for-the-ride;1212322 wrote: Is this what you had in mind, Jimbo? :wah:

exactly

Peg;1212344 wrote: If you knew they wanted a pool, then you should have gone out and bought it. Therefore, Suzy is totally blameless and it is all your fault. :p Darn men anyways! :-5 :yh_rotfl

she snuck off and only rang me when she was about to pay for it ,i'm no kill joy but we only have a small garden and now there is no room for the dogs,which i'm worried i will find floating lifeless in the pool,we had a ten foot pool before we got the mutts and after a week no one used it and was just left there after a few months it was a green sludge puddle which had frogs and bugs living in it around it and even under it:-5:-5

CARLA;1212350 wrote: You tell him Peg..!! :yh_rotfl

SuzyB

good grief

Post by SuzyB »

Hi guys hope you are all well :-6:-6

I felt that I must come here to defend my good name :rolleyes::sneaky:

The story actually was that I got Jenna to call Jim to ask if a 15ft would fit in the garden, she came off the phone and said that Jim said it'd be fine, Jim then called me after I had paid for the item and a poor old man that nearly had a heart attack lifting it, was trying to get it in my car. Jim started saying to me that a 10ft would be a good idea, well if he had told me that 15 mins previously I would of listened.:sneaky::sneaky:

After opening the boot of the car and Jim reading the box he said that he had told Jenna that it was too big, we then asked Jenna and she admitted he did say that but she wanted the bigger one :-5

Mind you it was funny the look on his face he went a nice shade of purple in frustration :yh_rotfl

PS Pics to follow tonight lol
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

farmer giles

good grief

Post by farmer giles »

SuzyB;1212381 wrote: Hi guys hope you are all well :-6:-6

The story actually was that I got Jenna to call Jim to ask if a 15ft would fit in the garden, she came off the phone and said that Jim said it'd be fine, Jim then called me after I had paid for the item and a poor old man that nearly had a heart attack lifting it, was trying to get it in my car. Jim started saying to me that a 10ft would be a good idea, well if he had told me that 15 mins previously I would of listened.:sneaky::sneaky:

After opening the boot of the car and Jim reading the box he said that he had told Jenna that it was too big, we then asked Jenna and she admitted he did say that but she wanted the bigger one :-5

Mind you it was funny the look on his face he went a nice shade of purple in frustration :yh_rotfl

LIES:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Odie

good grief

Post by Odie »

farmer giles;1212389 wrote: LIES:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

who's lying now?:sneaky:
farmer giles

good grief

Post by farmer giles »

update :thinking::thinking:

suzy just went to trip the bush (not hers yzgi) against my advice of just leaving it she has put the shears through the side of the pool puncturing it ,now we not only have a pool we have a nice waterfall feature spurting out of the side :-5:-5:-5
Peg

good grief

Post by Peg »

SuzyB;1212381 wrote: Hi guys hope you are all well :-6:-6

I look forward to the pics. I bet Jimbo looks good in purple. :yh_rotfl
farmer giles

good grief

Post by farmer giles »

once again this thread has turned out in the usual way :rolleyes::rolleyes:

eg the women of fg v jimbo :D:D

here is some advice to the other down trodden fg men :D:D

The 5 questions most feared by men are: 1...What are you thinking about? 2...Do you love me? 3...Do I look fat? 4...Do you think she is prettier than me? 5...What would you do if I died?

What makes these questions so difficult is that every one is guaranteed to explode into a major argument if the man answers incorrectly(i.e., tells the truth).

As a public service, each question is analyzed below, along with possible Responses.

Question # 1: What are you thinking about?

The proper answer to this, of course, is: "I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful, thoughtful, caring, intelligent woman you are, and how lucky I am to have met you." This response obviously bears no resemblance to the true answer,which most likely is one of the following: a...Baseball. b...Football. c...How fat you are. d...How much prettier she is than you. e...How I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Perhaps the best response to this question was offered by Al Bundy, who once told Peg, "If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking to you!"

Question # 2: Do you love me?

The proper response is: "YES!" or, if you feel a more detailed answer is in order, "Yes, dear." Inappropriate responses include: a...Oh Yeah, crap loads. b...Would it make you feel better if I said yes? c...That depends on what you mean by love. d...Does it matter? e...Who, me?

Question # 3: Do I look fat?

The correct answer is an emphatic: "Of course not!" Among the incorrect answers are: a...Compared to what? b...I wouldn't call you fat, but you're not exactly thin. c...A little extra weight looks good on you. d...I've seen fatter. e...Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question # 4: Do you think she's prettier than me?

Once again, the proper response is an emphatic: "Of course not!" Incorrect responses include:

a...Yes, but you have a better personality. b...Not prettier, but definitely thinner. c...Not as pretty as you when you were her age. d...Define pretty. e...Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question # 5: What would you do if I died?

A definite no-win question.(The real answer, of course, is "Buy a Corvette and a Boat"). WARNING: No matter how you answer this, be prepared for at least an hour of follow-up questions, usually along the these lines:

WOMAN: Would you get married again? MAN: Definitely not! WOMAN: Why not-don't you like being married? MAN: Of course I do. WOMAN: Then why wouldn't you remarry? MAN: Okay, I'd get married again. WOMAN: You would? (with a hurtful look on her face) WOMAN: Would you sleep with her in our bed? MAN: Where else would we sleep? WOMAN: Would you put away my pictures, and replace them with pictures of her? MAN: That would seem like the proper thing to do. WOMAN: And would you let her use my golf clubs? MAN: She can't use them; she's left-handed WOMAN: - - - silence - - - MAN: Oh ( expletive deleted).

terrec is offline Reply With Quote

The Following User Says Thank You to terrec For This Useful Post:

Team Ramrod (05-19-2009)
Peg

good grief

Post by Peg »

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
qsducks

good grief

Post by qsducks »

Jimbo...was it this big?

Odie

good grief

Post by Odie »

farmer giles;1212469 wrote: update :thinking::thinking:

suzy just went to trip the bush (not hers yzgi) against my advice of just leaving it she has put the shears through the side of the pool puncturing it ,now we not only have a pool we have a nice waterfall feature spurting out of the side :-5:-5:-5

waterfall feature.......nice!:guitarist:guitarist
G-man

good grief

Post by G-man »

There's never a dull moment at Jim and Suzy's house, is there? :wah::wah::wah:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Odie

good grief

Post by Odie »

G-man;1212542 wrote: There's never a dull moment at Jim and Suzy's house, is there? :wah::wah::wah:

its just Jim!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
farmer giles

good grief

Post by farmer giles »

Odie;1212544 wrote: its just Jim!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

you saying i'm dull canook :wah::wah:
Odie

good grief

Post by Odie »

farmer giles;1212640 wrote: you saying i'm dull canook :wah::wah:

you'd never make a canuck!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl