Why I'm a terrorist....?? Loving Jihad

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
Abram Is Muslim

Post by Abram Is Muslim »

chonsigirl;1205582 wrote: :wah: I see your siggie, good luck on your test. You must test the rest of your life, whether with paper and pen, or when you awake each day and find life before you.

:-5:-5Tests and Exams make people sick :-5:-5

Exams teach immoral behaviors :-5:-5

:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5:-5
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Islamic History Of Europe

Why Im a terrorist.....??Loving Jihad
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Abram Is Muslim;1204825 wrote:

IS it about English , Or Im not making my self clear :( , sucks :(

I said its a rational discussion here explaining everything , and discussing the terrorism on three stages,

-The ISlamic Teachings.

-The Islamic History.

-The Nowadays conflitcs.

And by the ways Mrs. Educated knowing everything [ Bin Laden is dead since 2001], and many approved that fact, and some doesnt agree with it , but at least many political scholars, agreed that the 911 was inside Job , as I will show later.....so Can you ask Questions, not just atteck.

So anyOne has any Question before I start discussing the Islamic History....

But before that It would be helpful to discuss the christianty in parrell...

and Bin Laden is nothing to whole the Muslims, not Bin Laden ,nor him ,we dont have holy men, nor popes

I have to say that it has been a theory of mine that Bin Laden has been dead for some time. I never believed he was in Afghan when allied forces bombed the Tora Bora caves or even at the start of invasion after 9/11. Do you have any proof that he is dead or how he died? Do you have any prrof that 9/11 was an inside job?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Abram Is Muslim;1205578 wrote: The Last thing I would love you to watch , How the Muslims live :confused:

30 Days as a Muslim is the third episode of season 1 of the reality television

show 30 days which produced by FX Networks created and introduced by

Morgan Spurlock. It talks about a devoted Christian who had to spend 30 days

with a Muslim family. See what his point of view is, after and before this

experience. You can read information about this episode of the show at Oprah website

watch it here

That was interesting, thank you for the link.

Personally i dont believe in a god of any kind so all religions seem 'nuts' to me.
Abram Is Muslim

oscar;1205592 wrote: I have to say that it has been a theory of mine that Bin Laden has been dead for some time. I never believed he was in Afghan when allied forces bombed the Tora Bora caves or even at the start of invasion after 9/11. Do you have any proof that he is dead or how he died? Do you have any prrof that 9/11 was an inside job?

Sure Oscar, for 911 being an inside Job , watch the movies I posted the page before this one,

Before discussing the furture evens, we should know the facts about 911 ,who did it and why..................

You Should watch that American movie , to know how the media zipped the islamic mouthes showing the truth , and just the Rupublic's view of things were loud everywhere......

You can find many facts in that movie Loose Change 2nd Edition(CIA made 911)

-That movie was done by 3 American scholars guys, and they collected a lot of new facts in that movie , you will get shocked after watching it.

YouTube - 911 Loose Change (full-length)

And about Bin Laden's death,

That Benazir Butto proving that

Abram Is Muslim

buttercup;1205594 wrote: That was interesting, thank you for the link.

Personally i dont believe in a god of any kind so all religions seem 'nuts' to me.

Wait to discuss then call it whatever you want :)

I'm finishing some Hinduism books , and I believe it gonna give me overall view about the begin of whole the religions,, I would love to share when Im done :)

Oscar Namechange

Abram Is Muslim;1205596 wrote:

Sure Oscar, for 911 being an inside Job , watch the movies I posted the page before this one,

Before discussing the furture evens, we should know the facts about 911 ,who did it and why..................

You Should watch that American movie , to know how the media zipped the islamic mouthes showing the truth , and just the Rupublic's view of things were loud everywhere......

-That movie was done by 3 American scholars guys, and they collected a lot of new facts in that movie , you will get shocked after watching it.

And about Bin Laden's death,

That Benazir Butto proving that Is the film and any book factual or similar to 'Oliver Stone's' account of 'JFK. Sorry but i like hard fact with pics as proof. :)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Abram Is Muslim

oscar;1205592 wrote: I have to say that it has been a theory of mine that Bin Laden has been dead for some time. I never believed he was in Afghan when allied forces bombed the Tora Bora caves or even at the start of invasion after 9/11. Do you have any proof that he is dead or how he died? Do you have any prrof that 9/11 was an inside job?

Nothing like that American bloger really , I like that Bloger

Read and watch about the fake (CIA) tapes of Bin Laden,

the site

Abram Is Muslim

oscar;1205602 wrote: Is the film and any book factual or similar to 'Oliver Stone's' account of 'JFK. Sorry but i like hard fact with pics as proof. :)

Here are the Top 40 reasons for doubting the govermental story about 911, just the same it did with Iraq, lies after lies,

THE TOP 40

REASONS TO DOUBT THE OFFICIAL STORY OF SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001

... An outline in simple talking points ...

We are continuing to compile the best documentation links for every single point on this page, and intend to post the updated version as soon as possible, and create teaching tools and more from the info. This is a significant and time-consuming process--if you have useful links, please send them to janice[at]911truth[dot]org. Thanks for your help!

If you use the search function with title key words, you will discover that 911Truth.org is home to articles backing virtually every point made below. Much of the basic research is available at the Complete 9/11 Timeline (hosted by cooperativeresearch.org), the 9/11 Reading Room (911readingroom.org), and the NY Attorney General Spitzer petition and complaint (Justicefor911.org). For physical evidence discussion, see Point 7.

THE DAY ITSELF - EVIDENCE OF COMPLICITY

1) AWOL Chain of Command

a. It is well documented that the officials topping the chain of command for response to a domestic attack - George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Myers, Montague Winfield - all found reason to do something else during the actual attacks, other than assuming their duties as decision-makers.

b. Who was actually in charge? Dick Cheney, Richard Clarke, Norman Mineta and the 9/11 Commission directly conflict in their accounts of top-level response to the unfolding events, such that several (or all) of them must be lying.

2) Air Defense Failures

a. The US air defense system failed to follow standard procedures for responding to diverted passenger flights.

b. Timelines: The various responsible agencies - NORAD, FAA, Pentagon, USAF, as well as the 9/11 Commission - gave radically different explanations for the failure (in some cases upheld for years), such that several officials must have lied; but none were held accountable.

c. Was there an air defense standdown?

3) Pentagon Strike

How was it possible the Pentagon was hit 1 hour and 20 minutes after the attacks began? Why was there no response from Andrews Air Force Base, just 10 miles away and home to Air National Guard units charged with defending the skies above the nation''s capital? How did Hani Hanjour, a man who failed as a Cessna pilot on his first flight in a Boeing, execute a difficult aerobatic maneuver to strike the Pentagon? Why did the attack strike the just-renovated side, which was largely empty and opposite from the high command?

4) Wargames

a. US military and other authorities planned or actually rehearsed defensive response to all elements of the 9/11 scenario during the year prior to the attack - including multiple hijackings, suicide crashbombings, and a strike on the Pentagon.

b. The multiple military wargames planned long in advance and held on the morning of September 11th included scenarios of a domestic air crisis, a plane crashing into a government building, and a large-scale emergency in New York. If this was only an incredible series of coincidences, why did the official investigations avoid the issue? There is evidence that the wargames created confusion as to whether the unfolding events were "real world or exercise." Did wargames serve as the cover for air defense sabotage, and/or the execution of an "inside job"?

5) Flight 93

Did the Shanksville crash occur at 10:06 (according to a seismic report) or 10:03 (according to the 9/11 Commission)? Does the Commission wish to hide what happened in the last three minutes of the flight, and if so, why? Was Flight 93 shot down, as indicated by the scattering of debris over a trail of several miles?

THE DAY - POSSIBLE SMOKING GUNS

6) Did cell phones work at 30,000 feet in 2001? How many hijackings were attempted? How many flights were diverted?

7) Demolition Hypothesis

What caused the collapse of a third skyscraper, WTC 7, which was not hit by a plane? Were the Twin Towers and WTC 7 brought down by explosives? (See "The Case for Demolitions," the websites wtc7.net and 911research.wtc7.net, and the influential article by physicist Steven Jones. See also items no. 16 and 24, below.)

FOREKNOWLEDGE & THE ALLEGED HIJACKERS

8) What did officials know? How did they know it?

a. Multiple allied foreign agencies informed the US government of a coming attack in detail, including the manner and likely targets of the attack, the name of the operation (the "Big Wedding"), and the names of certain men later identified as being among the perpetrators.

b. Various individuals came into possession of specific advance knowledge, and some of them tried to warn the US prior to September 11th.

c. Certain prominent persons received warnings not to fly on the week or on the day of September 11th.

9) Able Danger, Plus - Surveillance of Alleged Hijackers

a. The men identified as the 9/11 ringleaders were under surveillance for years beforehand, on the suspicion they were terrorists, by a variety of US and allied authorities - including the CIA, the US military''s "Able Danger" program, the German authorities, Israeli intelligence and others.

b. Two of the alleged ringleaders who were known to be under surveillance by the CIA also lived with an FBI asset in San Diego, but this is supposed to be yet another coincidence.

You can read the rest of the 40 reason on

911 truth

Oscar Namechange

Abram Is Muslim;1205604 wrote: Nothing like that American bloger really , I like that Bloger

Read and watch about the fake (CIA) tapes of Bin Laden,

the site I'm a little rushed today but i will look at them. I like to think i have an open mind and will look at something a poster puts forward. I can't comment further until i have looked at them. Out of interest, have you heard the conspiricy theory that some of my muslim friends have heard that there was not one single Jew working that morning in the WTC? Have you heard this and what do you think? :D
Abram Is Muslim

oscar;1205610 wrote: I'm a little rushed today but i will look at them. I like to think i have an open mind and will look at something a poster puts forward. I can't comment further until i have looked at them. Out of interest, have you heard the conspiricy theory that some of my muslim friends have heard that there was not one single Jew working that morning in the WTC? Have you heard this and what do you think? :D

There are theories that 9/11 was part of an international Jewish conspiracy. One of the most popular claims in these theories is that 4,000 Jewish employees skipped work at the World Trade Center on September 11. This was first reported on September 17 by the Lebanese Hezbollah-owned satellite television channel Al-Manar and is believed to be based on the September 12 edition of the Jerusalem Post that stated "The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attacks.".

^ http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2 ... 60933.html "which appeared in the September 12th internet edition of the Jerusalem Post. It stated, "The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far

Both turned out to be incorrect; the number of Jews who died in the attacks is variously estimated at between 270 to 400. The lower figure tracks closely with the percentage of Jews living in the New York area and partial surveys of the victims' listed religion. The U.S. State Department has published a partial list of 76 in response to claims that fewer Jews/Israelis died in the WTC attacks than should have been present at the time. Five Israeli citizens died in the attack.

wikipedia

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Most people do not cheat at exams, although I have seen some sneaky ones. Woe to those who cheat in my classroom-I am notorious for ripping up the papers, rolling my eyes upwards and blurting out "If only my dear father knew of this!" *sniffle, sniffle* and then giving them a big fat ZERO with lunch detention! (footnote: my father was a missionary and died while on a journey, the students all know this and my standards)

The tests get easier the higher you go, because you have acquired the knowledge. My easiest test-my PhD exam. I had to stand for it, before all the profs. They gave me the instructions the day before-bring alot of food to eat. Oh that was puzzling, so since it was scheduled in the morning I ordered two big platters of brunch type goodies. I thought I was going to be there all day, being grilled! I walked in, and they were all seated there-my Native American profs smiling, the minor studies profs who are notorious for being very strict, and the head of the department. I laid my platters down, and waited. The very strictest of the profs came up, shook my hand, and said "Well done, I enjoyed......(blah blah about my dissertation) We partied on! :wah:
Abram Is Muslim

chonsigirl;1205618 wrote: Most people do not cheat at exams, although I have seen some sneaky ones. Woe to those who cheat in my classroom-I am notorious for ripping up the papers, rolling my eyes upwards and blurting out "If only my dear father knew of this!" *sniffle, sniffle* and then giving them a big fat ZERO with lunch detention! (footnote: my father was a missionary and died while on a journey, the students all know this and my standards)

The tests get easier the higher you go, because you have acquired the knowledge. My easiest test-my PhD exam. I had to stand for it, before all the profs. They gave me the instructions the day before-bring alot of food to eat. Oh that was puzzling, so since it was scheduled in the morning I ordered two big platters of brunch type goodies. I thought I was going to be there all day, being grilled! I walked in, and they were all seated there-my Native American profs smiling, the minor studies profs who are notorious for being very strict, and the head of the department. I laid my platters down, and waited. The very strictest of the profs came up, shook my hand, and said "Well done, I enjoyed......(blah blah about my dissertation) We partied on! :wah:

:wah::wah::wah: I dont love exams that much as you do :wah::wah::wah:

Abram Is Muslim

oscar;1205610 wrote: I'm a little rushed today but i will look at them. I like to think i have an open mind and will look at something a poster puts forward. I can't comment further until i have looked at them. Out of interest, have you heard the conspiricy theory that some of my muslim friends have heard that there was not one single Jew working that morning in the WTC? Have you heard this and what do you think? :D

For more about the Jewish role visit that Oscar,

AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 9-11 AND THE WAR ON TERRORISM

9-11 AND STEALTH JEWISH

Those are whole te books discussed the facts about 911

It was a religiouse War Bush the Zionist and his Zionist Jews started against Islam

Here Is Bush talks about his Crusades, and mentioning the fake (911 excuses) that here we are trying together to find its truth, so Its a holy Zionist War against Islam ,again the Crusades came to live , before the Europians started that , but now the church has not that strong role in Europe , Bush handeled the message of Crusades and started it........

Bush Talks about Crusade on Sep 16-2001

Radical Christians in Iraq Panorama

US troops preaching Christianity in Afghanistan 4/5/09

Hunting People For Jesus

When the Iraqi and Afghani goverment fall , and people like thos fight against the Crusades , the American ones , Please be fair dont call them terrorist, when I defend my land and my faith dont call me a terrorist , when nations face the strongest miliraty all over the world , and just on one purpose hunting for Jesus ,please dont call them terrorists,freedom is freedom , freedom in everything and at first freedom in believing in what I want , not what the Other forces occupy me and force me to believe in,

When the American Crusades did that ,

Why the American get the Muslims naked in Abo Ghreeb , and kept abusing them sexually,why was that ..............??because being modest is a great Islamic teaching, the Crusades hate.............!!!

When the Crusades did that , dont blame guys for fighting them defendign their land , their freedom , You would share in the same crime as much as those soliders,

Can you see him...!!!

he isnt over a tank , he isnt over an Apatchi , he is just a civilian fighted against the Crusades by anything he could found, a gun an RPJ, anything he found, the people who fight in Iraq are persons like me , just civilians , I know many Egyptian friends left Egypt

And went to fight in Iraq to save those Muslims there, to save them from the American Crasudes,

I dont have nothing against the Americans , Im against this person who come to my land over tanks to kill me, and my family , you want me to get killed in silence to be peaceful.................Or fight back and be called a Terrorist

Attached files

spot

Post by spot »

Abram Is Muslim;1205570 wrote: Mr , Mustange showed me that , and I told him where the missunderstanding came from , and I asked him to edit the picture,I googled young Bin Laden's pictures on Google, and I got that among his pictures, its the first attached pictures, look at the googled ones,the second picture is for Bin Laden (right) at Oxford with Tony Blair (centre)

The moral is don't believe everything you read on the Internet. The photo with Tony Blair is faked too, not surprisingly.

The third's an honest genuine picture of him though and it gets across your point - as a late teenager he was an unexceptionable lad who would get along happily with people.

9/11 was in his interest. The more force was applied against Islamic countries by the West, the larger his support grew. I've no doubt he knew it was going to happen.

9/11 was also in the interest of the Bush White House Administration. The only way to clamp down on domestic civil liberties and gain enough popular support to be able to send the US Armed Forces into the Middle East was to sit back and facilitate a major Islamic terrorist outrage on home soil. I've no doubt they knew it was going to happen too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Abram Is Muslim

They keep saying the Iraqian wanted the freedom and we are giving them it,

What freedom are you talking about , they show you some pictures of Iraqian stealing the Iraqi palaces after the fall of Sadam,and call that freedom , hey that happened in New Orliens, in the crises , thats just a mess go through any nation ,when the system fall..

What really confuse me what freedom is comming after killing over million and half of Iraqians,

American troops kill innocent civilians (for the skepticals)

American bombing of Civilians in Falujah 2006

beautiful city of Baghdad get bombed by US

The U.S. Troops Massacre civilians in Bala Baluk, Western Afghanistan

There are still more to know about whats going on..........We gonna discuss all together

Abram Is Muslim

spot;1205643 wrote: The moral is don't believe everything you read on the Internet. The photo with Tony Blair is faked too, not surprisingly.

The third's an honest genuine picture of him though and it gets across your point - as a late teenager he was an unexceptionable lad who would get along happily with people.

9/11 was in his interest. The more force was applied against Islamic countries by the West, the larger his support grew. I've no doubt he knew it was going to happen.

9/11 was also in the interest of the Bush White House Administration. The only way to clamp down on domestic civil liberties and gain enough popular support to be able to send the US Armed Forces into the Middle East was to sit back and facilitate a major Islamic terrorist outrage on home soil. I've no doubt they knew it was going to happen too.

I dont know , but what I know well is Bin Laden group , is a big big company mananged by his wole family, but him , before he leave to Afghanistan they kicked him out of it , and that company has work all over the west , and has many common projects with Bush family ,specially in Oil field

buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Abram Is Muslim;1205596 wrote:

Ive seen many films of 9/11 conspiracy theory, that was by far the best one.

We have a conspiracy theory section here in the garden, the subject of 9/11 has come up several times. You may be quite interested in taking a look at them to see what people's reactions were.
Abram Is Muslim

buttercup;1205655 wrote: Ive seen many films of 9/11 conspiracy theory, that was by far the best one.

We have a conspiracy theory section here in the garden, the subject of 9/11 has come up several times. You may be quite interested in taking a look at them to see what people's reactions were.

BBC now admits al qaeda never existed

9/11 CONSPIRACY: THE BIN LADEN TAPE IS A FAKE!

9/11 CONSPIRACY: WAS FLIGHT 175 A MILITARY PLANE?

9/11 CONSPIRACY: STEEL BUILDINGS DON'T COLLAPSE FROM FIRE

9/11 CONSPIRACY: GEORGE BUSH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11

Bin Laden has nothing to do with 911, and after 911 he loss any support he might have , even Taliban , the goverment in Afghanistan said prove to us that Bin Laden did that and we will give him to You , but America rather than proving , they bombed Afghanistan...............

Oscar Namechange

Abram Is Muslim;1205640 wrote:

For more about the Jewish role visit that Oscar,

AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 9-11 AND THE WAR ON TERRORISM

9-11 AND STEALTH JEWISH

Those are whole te books discussed the facts about 911

It was a religiouse War Bush the Zionist and his Zionist Jews started against Islam

Here Is Bush talks about his Crusades, and mentioning the fake (911 excuses) that here we are trying together to find its truth, so Its a holy Zionist War against Islam ,again the Crusades came to live , before the Europians started that , but now the church has not that strong role in Europe , Bush handeled the message of Crusades and started it........

Bush Talks about Crusade on Sep 16-2001

Radical Christians in Iraq Panorama

US troops preaching Christianity in Afghanistan 4/5/09

Hunting People For Jesus

When the Iraqi and Afghani goverment fall , and people like thos fight against the Crusades , the American ones , Please be fair dont call them terrorist, when I defend my land and my faith dont call me a terrorist , when nations face the strongest miliraty all over the world , and just on one purpose hunting for Jesus ,please dont call them terrorists,freedom is freedom , freedom in everything and at first freedom in believing in what I want , not what the Other forces occupy me and force me to believe in,

When the American Crusades did that ,

Why the American get the Muslims naked in Abo Ghreeb , and kept abusing them sexually,why was that ..............??because being modest is a great Islamic teaching, the Crusades hate.............!!!

When the Crusades did that , dont blame guys for fighting them defendign their land , their freedom , You would share in the same crime as much as those soliders,

Can you see him...!!!

he isnt over a tank , he isnt over an Apatchi , he is just a civilian fighted against the Crusades by anything he could found, a gun an RPJ, anything he found, the people who fight in Iraq are persons like me , just civilians , I know many Egyptian friends left Egypt

And went to fight in Iraq to save those Muslims there, to save them from the American Crasudes,

I dont have nothing against the Americans , Im against this person who come to my land over tanks to kill me, and my family , you want me to get killed in silence to be peaceful.................Or fight back and be called a Terrorist

I'm sorry but i could post equally disturbing pictures of death and destruction carried out in the name of Islam from the London Tube bombings.
Abram Is Muslim

oscar;1205666 wrote: I'm sorry but i could post equally disturbing pictures of death and destruction carried out in the name of Islam from the London Tube bombings.

We will discuss what happened in London in time Oscar , we still discussing 911, and what happened after it , in Iraq and Afghanistan , showing the religion-role in that wars.

Abram Is Muslim

Can You Imagine how much pain those people went through because of this Carsdues, what made this newspaper through Bush with his shoes,

Bush Shoe "Terror"

buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Abram Is Muslim;1205664 wrote:

BBC now admits al qaeda never existed

9/11 CONSPIRACY: THE BIN LADEN TAPE IS A FAKE!

9/11 CONSPIRACY: WAS FLIGHT 175 A MILITARY PLANE?

9/11 CONSPIRACY: STEEL BUILDINGS DON'T COLLAPSE FROM FIRE

9/11 CONSPIRACY: GEORGE BUSH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11

Bin Laden has nothing to do with 911, and after 911 he loss any support he might have , even Taliban , the goverment in Afghanistan said prove to us that Bin Laden did that and we will give him to You , but America rather than proving , they bombed Afghanistan...............

I will take a look at them later, the last two took up my whole afternoon

You're video clips should come with a time warning, i had loads to do today.:wah:
Abram Is Muslim

:wah:buttercup;1205671 wrote: I will take a look at them later, the last two took up my whole afternoon

You're video clips should come with a time warning, i had loads to do today.:wah:

:yh_rotflI will take care of that sorry :D

Return to “Islam”