What To Do With Whiskers

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

Five years ago, Just For The Fun Of It, I decided to save all of the whiskers when emptying my electric razor. Each time I cleaned my razor I emptied the whiskers into a large tin. Now after 5 years of collecting these whiskers I have 146 lbs of whiskers. It seems a pity to just toss them out. So-------has anyone got any creative ideas on how to best use them. I am offering a prize for the best suggestion.
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I beg your pardon...... i believed this to be a thread about 'Whiskers' cat food. I'm leaving.

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Lon;1203192 wrote: Five years ago, Just For The Fun Of It, I decided to save all of the whiskers when emptying my electric razor. Each time I cleaned my razor I emptied the whiskers into a large tin. Now after 5 years of collecting these whiskers I have 146 lbs of whiskers. It seem a pity to just toss them out. So-------has anyone got any creative ideas on how to best use them. I am offering a prize to the best suggestion. Get a life Lon :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
CARLA

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by CARLA »

Why Lon Why??? yuck...!! :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

flopstock

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by flopstock »

Can I send you a shipping label?

I was just told last week that the trick to keeping the critters out of the veggie garden is not dried blood and such, it is to cover the perimeter in hair. Not animal hair, but rather human hair.

Strange but true..:sneaky:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

hoppy

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by hoppy »

Lon;1203192 wrote: Five years ago, Just For The Fun Of It, I decided to save all of the whiskers when emptying my electric razor. Each time I cleaned my razor I emptied the whiskers into a large tin. Now after 5 years of collecting these whiskers I have 146 lbs of whiskers. It seem a pity to just toss them out. So-------has anyone got any creative ideas on how to best use them. I am offering a prize to the best suggestion.

What a neat idea for a hobby.:D
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

hoppy;1203211 wrote: What a neat idea for a hobby.:D No..... it's quite disgusting. Next he'll be telling us this includes nasal hair.

I would myself take it to the nearest landfill site under the cover of darkness in the hope that no-one who knew me saw me dispose of it and think i was wierd.

Chuck it over tree's in nesting season. I do it with the dogs hair and the birds like it for nesting.
hoppy

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by hoppy »

I had a collection of pubic hair. Little tufts tied with thread, from girl friends. I taped 'em on my bedroom wall.
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

hoppy;1203218 wrote: I had a collection of pubic hair. Little tufts tied with thread, from girl friends. I taped 'em on my bedroom wall.
God you Americans are weird :wah:
mikeinie

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by mikeinie »

Join them all together and make a great big beard then have it surgically implanted.

(oh, by-the-way, that is just weird..)
Odie

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1203218 wrote: I had a collection of pubic hair. Little tufts tied with thread, from girl friends. I taped 'em on my bedroom wall.

all different colours?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

[quote=oscar;1203215]No..... it's quite disgusting. Next he'll be telling us this includes nasal hair.

Oscar, you would probably enjoy the book that I have been working on and will be published later this year. "Psychological Implications of Nasal Excavation" :wah:
Betty Boop

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Betty Boop »

Lon;1203245 wrote: [quote=oscar;1203215]No..... it's quite disgusting. Next he'll be telling us this includes nasal hair.

Oscar, you would probably enjoy the book that I have been working on and will be published later this year. "Psychological Implications of Nasal Excavation" :wah:

Oohhh, does it have a 'bloody' ending :wah:
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Lon;1203245 wrote: [quote=oscar;1203215]No..... it's quite disgusting. Next he'll be telling us this includes nasal hair.

Lon, please understand that the British folk are civilised, cultured, dignified, with immpecable manners. We certainly do not resort to raking out our nasal passages. We blow delicatley into fine tissue's made from the finest silk worms.
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

Betty Boop;1203250 wrote: [quote=Lon;1203245]

Oohhh, does it have a 'bloody' ending :wah:

No, but it does explain why some folks are upset with slim pickings.
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Lon;1203311 wrote: [quote=Betty Boop;1203250]

No, but it does explain why some folks are upset with slim pickings. :yh_sick:yh_sick:yh_sick:yh_sick:yh_sick The moment you start on about discharge, i'm leaving Fg for good.
Rapunzel

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Rapunzel »

oscar;1203317 wrote: [QUOTE=Lon;1203311] :yh_sick:yh_sick:yh_sick:yh_sick:yh_sick The moment you start on about discharge, i'm leaving Fg for good.

Too late! He's already done his 'Guess the Poop' thread! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Rapunzel;1203346 wrote: [QUOTE=oscar;1203317]

Too late! He's already done his 'Guess the Poop' thread! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Dear God......

Lon what about sculpturing it into the shape of a beard and then displaying it at your local art gallery? Here in Blighty land we have something called the 'Turner Prize' You could win that.
Odie

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Odie »

just think of all the birds nests you can make now!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
buttercup

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by buttercup »

Sell it on e-bay. I daresay some weirdo would want the other guy's x g/f's pubic hair collection too.
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

What about stuffing a limp matteress with it?

Donate it to Charideeeeeeee

Make small nesting boxes for orphaned mice

JUST THROW IT AWAY LON !!!!!!!
Rapunzel

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Rapunzel »

Make it a 'surprise ingredient' in one of your recipes. :p :wah:
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Rapunzel;1203364 wrote: Make it a 'surprise ingredient' in one of your recipes. :p :wah: The mind boggles. He could call it 'Pepper surprise' :yh_rotfl

Attached files
abbey

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by abbey »

Lon;1203192 wrote: Five years ago, Just For The Fun Of It, I decided to save all of the whiskers when emptying my electric razor. Each time I cleaned my razor I emptied the whiskers into a large tin. Now after 5 years of collecting these whiskers I have 146 lbs of whiskers. It seems a pity to just toss them out. So-------has anyone got any creative ideas on how to best use them. I am offering a prize for the best suggestion.:-3

How strange!
Odie

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1203364 wrote: Make it a 'surprise ingredient' in one of your recipes. :p :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

Odie;1203410 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Wanna come to dinner-----got something good for ya.:)
CARLA

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by CARLA »

Time to THROW THEM AWAY LON..!! You can do it just dump them please.....!! :wah:

[QUOTE]Now after 5 years of collecting these whiskers I have 146 lbs of whiskers.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Sunshine

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Sunshine »

oscar;1203226 wrote: God you Americans are weird :wah:
Not all of us Oscar. We do of course have exceptions..:yh_rotfl
Sunshine

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Sunshine »

Lon, do you for one minute think that we beleive you did this? Lon, you seriously need help. :yh_hypno
Chockygirl

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Chockygirl »

Lon;1203192 wrote: Five years ago, Just For The Fun Of It, I decided to save all of the whiskers when emptying my electric razor. Each time I cleaned my razor I emptied the whiskers into a large tin. Now after 5 years of collecting these whiskers I have 146 lbs of whiskers. It seems a pity to just toss them out. So-------has anyone got any creative ideas on how to best use them. I am offering a prize for the best suggestion.

That must be a joke,surely?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

If not,Lon,then you desperately need a hobby.:wah::wah::wah:
Sunshine

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Sunshine »

Chockygirl;1203483 wrote:

That must be a joke,surely?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

If not,Lon,then you desperately need a hobby.:wah::wah::wah:
Maybe that was his hobby. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

Sunshine;1203479 wrote: Lon, do you for one minute think that we beleive you did this? Lon, you seriously need help. :yh_hypno

I know most Yanks don't believe it, but the Brits, there a bit gullible.

They even bought my story about my pet vulture, Clyde.
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Lon;1203491 wrote: I know most Yanks don't believe it, but the Brits, there a bit gullible.

They even bought my story about my pet vulture, Clyde. Were you tugging our todgers then?
Betty Boop

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Betty Boop »

oscar;1203498 wrote: Were you tugging our todgers then?

Oh pleeassee, Oscar :wah: Lon is the biggest joker here.

I recall reading the Clyde thread at college, Lon nearly got me banned from the cyberloft for laughing so much. :yh_rotfl
Chockygirl

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Chockygirl »

Betty Boop;1203500 wrote: Oh pleeassee, Oscar :wah: Lon is the biggest joker here.

I recall reading the Clyde thread at college, Lon nearly got me banned from the cyberloft for laughing so much. :yh_rotfl

Oh,I missed the Clyde thread-is there a link somewhere?
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Betty Boop;1203500 wrote: Oh pleeassee, Oscar :wah: Lon is the biggest joker here.

I recall reading the Clyde thread at college, Lon nearly got me banned from the cyberloft for laughing so much. :yh_rotfl oh god..... i fell for it. Right..... Lon's gonna get revenge big time :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Chockygirl

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Chockygirl »

Lon;1203491 wrote: I know most Yanks don't believe it, but the Brits, there a bit gullible.

They even bought my story about my pet vulture, Clyde.

Well, the Aussies aren't easily fooled either.:wah:
Chockygirl

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Chockygirl »

oscar;1203502 wrote: oh god..... i fell for it. Right..... Lon's gonna get revenge big time :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Oh good,fireworks.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Chockygirl;1203506 wrote:

Oh good,fireworks.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I shall wait until Lon thinks he's got away with it and then i shall pounce. :wah:
Chockygirl

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Chockygirl »

oscar;1203508 wrote: I shall wait until Lon thinks he's got away with it and then i shall pounce. :wah:

Just what all out-of-control males deserve.:wah::wah:
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

oscar;1203498 wrote: Were you tugging our todgers then?

Not only was I tugging your todgers, I was pulling your pullyies, noddin your noggers and twistin your twine.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Lon;1203512 wrote: Not only was I tugging your todgers, I was pulling your pullyies, noddin your noggers and twistin your twine.:wah: You are such big trouble now. :(:(:(
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

Clyde Died

Our beloved pet vulture Clyde died yesterday, apparently of natural causes,

unlike Boris before him, who was crushed by a semi while having his road kill breakfast of unknown origin. We loved Clyde, but hadn't had him long enough to really get attached to him. It's for that reason that we have decided to have Clyde for our Thanksgiving Dinner instead of the traditional turkey. We found Clyde beneath our cable TV antennae, unconscious, warm, but apparently dead. We put his remains in a nice plastic Hefty Bag and then into our freezer, where he will remain until Thanksgiving morning. I can think of no finer tribute to our beloved pet than to have our family and friends partake of his remains. I know that Clyde would understand
Oscar Namechange

What To Do With Whiskers

Lon;1203515 wrote: Clyde Died

unlike Boris before him, who was crushed by a semi while having his road kill breakfast of unknown origin. We loved Clyde, but hadn't had him long enough to really get attached to him. It's for that reason that we have decided to have Clyde for our Thanksgiving Dinner instead of the traditional turkey. We found Clyde beneath our cable TV antennae, unconscious, warm, but apparently dead. We put his remains in a nice plastic Hefty Bag and then into our freezer, where he will remain until Thanksgiving morning. I can think of no finer tribute to our beloved pet than to have our family and friends partake of his remains. I know that Clyde would understand You Americans are damn weird man....... did any one fall for it?
Betty Boop

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Betty Boop »

unlike Boris before him, who was crushed by a semi while having his road kill breakfast of unknown origin. We loved Clyde, but hadn't had him long enough to really get attached to him. It's for that reason that we have decided to have Clyde for our Thanksgiving Dinner instead of the traditional turkey. We found Clyde beneath our cable TV antennae, unconscious, warm, but apparently dead. We put his remains in a nice plastic Hefty Bag and then into our freezer, where he will remain until Thanksgiving morning. I can think of no finer tribute to our beloved pet than to have our family and friends partake of his remains. I know that Clyde would understand

Love it :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

oscar;1203518 wrote: You Americans are damn weird man....... did any one fall for it?

Most fell for it like a ton of bricks---------I received sincere condolences from many people----------it just blew me away that so many actually believed what most would recognise as a joke right off.
Odie

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Odie »

he died again.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
ZAP

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by ZAP »

How big did that "tin" have to be? :confused: You could get a bigggg canvas and fling the black stuff around, call it modern art and sign it 'Jackson Pollock'
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

Zapata;1203606 wrote: How big did that "tin" have to be? :confused: You could get a bigggg canvas and fling the black stuff around, call it modern art and sign it 'Jackson Pollock'

It ain't black stuff anymore-----------shades of grey and white.
ZAP

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by ZAP »

Lon;1203609 wrote: It ain't black stuff anymore-----------shades of grey and white.

Arrangement in bla . . .er . . .Grey and White?

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”