Forum skins

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
Kathy Ellen

Forum skins

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey Tombstone:-4

Is there anyway we can pretty up the home page of our forum? I love that we can decorate our profiles, but can we also put more color and designs into the home page?

It is a bit drab to always see grey and green. Do you think that we can add some "skins" so we can choose a design to enhance our pleasure at FG:-6

I know, I know....we always want more:wah:;)
qsducks

Forum skins

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1185662 wrote: Hey Tombstone:-4

Is there anyway we can pretty up the home page of our forum? I love that we can decorate our profiles, but can we also put more color and designs into the home page?

It is a bit drab to always see grey and green. Do you think that we can add some "skins" so we can choose a design to enhance our pleasure at FG:-6

I know, I know....we always want more:wah:;)

Reminds me of the Eagles football team:wah:...I think we should have themes for the months...like flowers for May, lightening bugs for June, fireworks for July, etc.
Carolly

Forum skins

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;1185662 wrote: Hey Tombstone:-4

I know, I know....we always want more:wah:;)Kathy do you know what decorators charge these days.........now the Boss has more than likely passed out with the thought of it:-3.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Kathy Ellen

Forum skins

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1185665 wrote: Kathy do you know what decorators charge these days.........now the Boss has more than likely passed out with the thought of it:-3.

:wah::wah: I'll chip in gladly. I love everything about FG except the dull green and grey colors. I need bright colors.....

I have to look into "skins"...... other fourms have them.....;) Are they expensive to download I wonder:p....dunno:confused:
Kathy Ellen

Forum skins

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1185664 wrote: Reminds me of the Eagles football team:wah:...I think we should have themes for the months...like flowers for May, lightening bugs for June, fireworks for July, etc.

I love that Ducky......anything to brighten up FG colors.
qsducks

Forum skins

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1185673 wrote: I love that Ducky......anything to brighten up FG colors.

I know...bring some color to the FG...not like we already have it:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Forum skins

Post by Carolly »

Kathy just came to tell you before I go bye byes;) send your request to the Boss on the Contact button at the bottom of the page as he may not see your request here...nite my lovely Friend:-4:driving:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
qsducks

Forum skins

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;1185676 wrote: Kathy just came to tell you before I go bye byes;) send your request to the Boss on the Contact button at the bottom of the page as he may not see your request here...nite my lovely Friend:-4:driving:

Nights babe
Kathy Ellen

Forum skins

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1185676 wrote: Kathy just came to tell you before I go bye byes;) send your request to the Boss on the Contact button at the bottom of the page as he may not see your request here...nite my lovely Friend:-4:driving:

Oh, thank you Carol:-4 I appreciate that :-6
qsducks

Forum skins

Post by qsducks »

Like this?

kazalala

Forum skins

Post by kazalala »

OMG ducky,,, think i'll stick with the grey and green:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I quite like it actually:thinking::o

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Nomad

Forum skins

Post by Nomad »

Forum skins

All I know is if you want to play with the big boys youd better have some thick skin.

This is a battle zone and its eat or be eaten.
I AM AWESOME MAN
YZGI

Forum skins

Post by YZGI »

My for--um skin isn't green:-2

Maybe Nomads is.:confused:

Wait I don't have a for-um skin anymore.:lips::yh_rotfl
qsducks

Forum skins

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;1187582 wrote: My for--um skin isn't green:-2

Maybe Nomads is.:confused: