Barramundi????

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

Barramundi????

Post by Lon »

Ha-----Caught the Aussies attention----they had this fish in the market today and the guy at the counter was surprised that I knew the fish. It's the first time they had carried this particularly great tasting fish from Australia. I sauteed the fish with butter, garlic, lemon, basil---pan fried it for three minutes on one side, turned over and did two minutes to the second side. Some asparagus. scalloped potatoes, green salad with tomatoe and a couple glasses of Sauvignon Blanc. Later tonight----fresh strawberries with vanilla ice cream.

Attached files
princessladedah

Barramundi????

Post by princessladedah »

Lon,what time should we all arrive Ha Ha
Lon

Barramundi????

Post by Lon »

princessladedah;1167071 wrote: Lon,what time should we all arrive Ha Ha

Sorry-----all that's left is the cork from the bottle of wine.:wah:
Ally

Barramundi????

Post by Ally »

lon;1167069 wrote: ha-----caught the aussies attention----they had this fish in the market today and the guy at the counter was surprised that i knew the fish. It's the first time they had carried this particularly great tasting fish from australia. I sauteed the fish with butter, garlic, lemon, basil---pan fried it for three minutes on one side, turned over and did two minutes to the second side. Some asparagus. Scalloped potatoes, green salad with tomatoe and a couple glasses of sauvignon blanc. Later tonight----fresh strawberries with vanilla ice cream.

you really know how to enjoy urself lon.aussie fish aussie wine wot better way to spend a day.aussie aussie aussie lol.hope u enjoyed.
CARLA

Barramundi????

Post by CARLA »

Yummmmmm!! sorry I missed dinner. :-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

princessladedah

Barramundi????

Post by princessladedah »

Make us a great desert
kayleneaussie

Barramundi????

Post by kayleneaussie »

and how come I wasnt invited :sneaky::guitarist sounds yum Lon:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
sunny104

Barramundi????

Post by sunny104 »

you didn't add 5 cups of mayo to the salad?? :sneaky: :p

that looks really good though! I made fish tacos with peach salsa the other day that everyone inhaled, I must do that again soon. :-6
qsducks

Barramundi????

Post by qsducks »

sunny104;1167213 wrote: you didn't add 5 cups of mayo to the salad?? :sneaky: :p

that looks really good though! I made fish tacos with peach salsa the other day that everyone inhaled, I must do that again soon. :-6

Sunny, please put that recipe in KSnyders recipe thread...sounds devine.:-4
sunny104

Barramundi????

Post by sunny104 »

qsducks;1167246 wrote: Sunny, please put that recipe in KSnyders recipe thread...sounds devine.:-4

ok :o
qsducks

Barramundi????

Post by qsducks »

thanks babe:)
Nomad

Barramundi????

Post by Nomad »

Lon.

Buddy.

I love you man.

I really do youre one kooky kitty but we all know you scour the internet looking for pictures of fishes none of us have heard of.

Ive been told you eat Count Chocula 4 nights a week.

Its not a problem.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Chezzie

Barramundi????

Post by Chezzie »

Lon;1167069 wrote: Ha-----Caught the Aussies attention----they had this fish in the market today and the guy at the counter was surprised that I knew the fish. It's the first time they had carried this particularly great tasting fish from Australia. I sauteed the fish with butter, garlic, lemon, basil---pan fried it for three minutes on one side, turned over and did two minutes to the second side. Some asparagus. scalloped potatoes, green salad with tomatoe and a couple glasses of Sauvignon Blanc. Later tonight----fresh strawberries with vanilla ice cream.

Id love to of eaten that for my tea:p
chonsigirl

Barramundi????

Post by chonsigirl »

Sounds like a yummy feast!
jupiter

Barramundi????

Post by jupiter »

Barra and a Sauv Blanc the dynamic duo!!

Return to “General Chit Chat”