'Oscar Gordon Brown's House of Commons'

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1215202 wrote: He is one if the nicest men I have ever known.:guitarist:guitarist

what are you eating, I'm starving way over here!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Just sent out for fried chicken :-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215239 wrote: Just sent out for fried chicken :-4

okay......not jealous now!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215266 wrote: okay......not jealous now!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I'm just going to feed foxes and then off to bed. I want to ring the hospital very early in the morning as i heard this evening that my brother has developed deep vien thrombosis and he's being injected with clot busters. Apparently, it's quite common in multiple fractures but worrying all the same.

Night Night...... Laters.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215266 wrote: okay......not jealous now!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Great news Odie..... I just went out to the foxes and after an absence of four nights,

NEWBIE IS BACK

AND SHE GOT FOOD TONIGHT. :yh_party:yh_party
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215275 wrote: I'm just going to feed foxes and then off to bed. I want to ring the hospital very early in the morning as i heard this evening that my brother has developed deep vien thrombosis and he's being injected with clot busters. Apparently, it's quite common in multiple fractures but worrying all the same.

Night Night...... Laters.

oh hun, I am so sorry he is having so many issues with this!

I would be worried also, common or not...he's your bro.

nite nite, sweet dreams.:-4

oscar;1215281 wrote: Great news Odie..... I just went out to the foxes and after an absence of four nights,

NEWBIE IS BACK

AND SHE GOT FOOD TONIGHT. :yh_party:yh_party

wonderful indeed, newbie is back!:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215291 wrote: oh hun, I am so sorry he is having so many issues with this!

I would be worried also, common or not...he's your bro.

nite nite, sweet dreams.:-4

wonderful indeed, newbie is back!:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist I suppose the complications were to be expected in that kind of accident but i didn't expect deep vien thrombosis. I rang the hospital and once i'd managed to get past the Gestapo, they told me he is still being injected with clot busters.

Looks like i will be off soon. He has some pitches booked on race courses that need manning.

I spoke to him yesterday and said i'd do them but his words 'I'll pay you well' sort of did it for me :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215387 wrote: I suppose the complications were to be expected in that kind of accident but i didn't expect deep vien thrombosis. I rang the hospital and once i'd managed to get past the Gestapo, they told me he is still being injected with clot busters.

Looks like i will be off soon. He has some pitches booked on race courses that need manning.

I spoke to him yesterday and said i'd do them but his words 'I'll pay you well' sort of did it for me :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl he has money, go for the gusto!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

many do have complications after such a tragic accident....just hang one, he will be fine.

hot hot hot here today, Mike came over to fix my DVD player as it needed an HD cord..........oh joy!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215422 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl he has money, go for the gusto!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

many do have complications after such a tragic accident....just hang one, he will be fine.

hot hot hot here today, Mike came over to fix my DVD player as it needed an HD cord..........oh joy!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl My poor brother has a knack of getting himself seriously injured. Some years back he was badly burned and had to go into a burns unit for months for skin grafts. His legs look as if they are terribly scarred but it's where they took the skin grafts from.

Glad you got to see Mike. I got HD tv recently and now i can see people zits. :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215426 wrote: My poor brother has a knack of getting himself seriously injured. Some years back he was badly burned and had to go into a burns unit for months for skin grafts. His legs look as if they are terribly scarred but it's where they took the skin grafts from.

Glad you got to see Mike. I got HD tv recently and now i can see people zits. :wah:

your bro is lucky so far...........

yes, its always such a pleasure seeing Mike:-5:-5

...thankfully now it will only be once a month to help me with the cats nails.

We bought a HD Wide screen Sony a few years ago....nothing beats it, just have to make sure the cords are HD!

yup....zits come with it!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215428 wrote: your bro is lucky so far...........

yes, its always such a pleasure seeing Mike:-5:-5

...thankfully now it will only be once a month to help me with the cats nails.

We bought a HD Wide screen Sony a few years ago....nothing beats it, just have to make sure the cords are HD!

yup....zits come with it!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl before i got HD, i used to think what lovely skin some actresses had but i can see all the zits and lines now :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215435 wrote: before i got HD, i used to think what lovely skin some actresses had but i can see all the zits and lines now :wah:

and you now notice just how much make up they wear to cover those lines and zits!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

just when we thought they were natural!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215439 wrote: and you now notice just how much make up they wear to cover those lines and zits!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

just when we thought they were natural!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
OM will tell you that last night as we were chatting on the phone there was a tv prog going on where a man was having a needle put in the end of his penis. I was describing it down the phone to him and made him feel ill. :yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215446 wrote: OM will tell you that last night as we were chatting on the phone there was a tv prog going on where a man was having a needle put in the end of his penis. I was describing it down the phone to him and made him feel ill. :yh_rotfl

your just sick, just sick!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I'm off as the bank calls!:-5:-5
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215448 wrote: your just sick, just sick!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I'm off as the bank calls!:-5:-5
I'm off to work now also.......... Laters :)
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215493 wrote: I'm off to work now also.......... Laters :)

I'm out for the afternoon............laters!:):yh_rotfl:yh_rotflt
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215507 wrote: I'm out for the afternoon............laters!:):yh_rotfl:yh_rotflt I'm home now..... :yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215572 wrote: I'm home now..... :yh_rotfl

me to!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215600 wrote: me to!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Did you get home before me? :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215604 wrote: Did you get home before me? :wah:

gosh yes, hours ago!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

where were you?:sneaky:
Odie

Post by Odie »

well?

how was your day?

how is your brother?
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215823 wrote: well?

how was your day?

how is your brother? My brother has stabalised thankyou for asking but i will certainly be going next week.

It's very heavy rain here which has meant the take-away was really busy with deliveries tonight. Apart from that, a very quiet day in all. What about you?
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215841 wrote: My brother has stabalised thankyou for asking but i will certainly be going next week.

It's very heavy rain here which has meant the take-away was really busy with deliveries tonight. Apart from that, a very quiet day in all. What about you?

Oh so happy to hear he has stabilized......when you go he will still be in the hospital, its nice that you can stay at his home and still visit him.

was raining and storming heavy this morning, did some weeding in the muck!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

not much else going on today, think I will watch a movie I bought a while back tonight as there is nothing on t.v but repeats all summer.

take-away sounds good right now, but I wouldn't eat alot.......but I could have it for leftovers...........hmmmmmmmm!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215847 wrote: Oh so happy to hear he has stabilized......when you go he will still be in the hospital, its nice that you can stay at his home and still visit him.

was raining and storming heavy this morning, did some weeding in the muck!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

not much else going on today, think I will watch a movie I bought a while back tonight as there is nothing on t.v but repeats all summer.

take-away sounds good right now, but I wouldn't eat alot.......but I could have it for leftovers...........hmmmmmmmm!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Me too.... a movie and some food although i have had plenty to eat in the take-away and Pete will be home soon with some more. :wah:

If it stops raining, i may tackle my weeds tomorrow but i want to go to the nursery and get some more palms and ferns for the patio.

I can't wait to see my bro again but i have to admit, i don't like being away from Pete that long. He will just go fishing every day but i miss him even if i'm away for two days.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215852 wrote: Me too.... a movie and some food although i have had plenty to eat in the take-away and Pete will be home soon with some more. :wah:

If it stops raining, i may tackle my weeds tomorrow but i want to go to the nursery and get some more palms and ferns for the patio.

I can't wait to see my bro again but i have to admit, i don't like being away from Pete that long. He will just go fishing every day but i miss him even if i'm away for two days.

The only time I weed is just right after a good rain, no digging then, just pull those suckers out.....but I do have so many more.....and no energy left.

how long will you be gone?
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215885 wrote: The only time I weed is just right after a good rain, no digging then, just pull those suckers out.....but I do have so many more.....and no energy left.

how long will you be gone?
About a fortnight. I want to go to stay with my nephews girlfriend as well for a few days to see the her and the baby.

I've just been out to the foxes and they were sitting there waiting in torrential rain bless them. They don't care. If it's bright tomorrow, those weeds will just pull out as you said.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215916 wrote: About a fortnight. I want to go to stay with my nephews girlfriend as well for a few days to see the her and the baby.

I've just been out to the foxes and they were sitting there waiting in torrential rain bless them. They don't care. If it's bright tomorrow, those weeds will just pull out as you said.

what is fortnight? a couple of weeks?

yes, that will be good to see her and the baby!:guitarist:guitarist

awwwwwwww even in the rain..they wait for their food.......
Odie

Post by Odie »

Odie;1215924 wrote: what is fortnight? a couple of weeks?

yes, that will be good to see her and the baby!:guitarist:guitarist

awwwwwwww even in the rain..they wait for their food.......

ahem:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

what's a fortnight?
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1216776 wrote: ahem:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

what's a fortnight? A Fortnight is a quaint English term for two weeks. :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1216981 wrote: A Fortnight is a quaint English term for two weeks. :wah:

sounds like something mid evil!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1217016 wrote: sounds like something mid evil!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl OH Odie, i'm off for a nap now. I have been so ill in the night. Was sick four times. Pete got up each time with me, bless him :-4 I have a splitting headache that won't go and can't eat or drink anything because it makes me sick. So i will have to catch you laters my friend. xx
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1217023 wrote: OH Odie, i'm off for a nap now. I have been so ill in the night. Was sick four times. Pete got up each time with me, bless him :-4 I have a splitting headache that won't go and can't eat or drink anything because it makes me sick. So i will have to catch you laters my friend. xx

awwwwwww Oscar, headaches are the worse and they can make you sick.

go and rest and drink lots of water.

and a cold compress on your head.

feel better my friend...xx
Odie

Post by Odie »

Oscar Namechange

Odie;1218601 wrote:

Good evening Joan :wah: What are you doing today?
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1218655 wrote: Good evening Joan :wah: What are you doing today?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

following you!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1218774 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

following you!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl No..... I'm following you following me :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1218795 wrote: No..... I'm following you following me :wah:

wait......your following me following you, so who's following now?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1218852 wrote: wait......your following me following you, so who's following now?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Not sure but i am sure i'm being followed. It's probably Jimbo :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1218895 wrote: Not sure but i am sure i'm being followed. It's probably Jimbo :wah:

the farmer in the dell!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1218923 wrote: the farmer in the dell!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Playing with his dinkie in the dongley dell.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1219011 wrote: Playing with his dinkie in the dongley dell.

does he have one?:lips:
Odie

Post by Odie »

hey you........where are you..........:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1221880 wrote: hey you........where are you..........:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Vey busy day and an enlightening one of that. :wah:

Have you seen Mr O?......... last seen down a rock face chasing that record Barbel?
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1221958 wrote: Vey busy day and an enlightening one of that. :wah:

Have you seen Mr O?......... last seen down a rock face chasing that record Barbel?

ummmmmmmm I may have........what does he look like.:sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1222044 wrote: ummmmmmmm I may have........what does he look like.:sneaky:
At the moment..... really pissed off at losing that Barbel :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1222046 wrote: At the moment..... really pissed off at losing that Barbel :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

your so mean!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1222047 wrote: your so mean!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I know :yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1222062 wrote: I know :yh_rotfl

spoiled brat!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Good morning oscar!

I stayed up all night:yh_rotfl

to much over-thinking and being tired.....It's 6:30 am here, wanna meet for coffee?:wah:

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1365577 wrote: Good morning oscar!

I stayed up all night:yh_rotfl

to much over-thinking and being tired.....It's 6:30 am here, wanna meet for coffee?:wah:

Peter had a rough night also so I stayed up with him also.

Odie, I really do not wish to resurrect any rooms. My time Is so limited these days and I returned here really just to take part In the politics section with some British posters.

I had a lazy day yesterday but am out most days and evenings now and just can't keep this up. No offence Intended. I am off out now and won't be back until tonight. Most days are like this lately. Sorry
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1365579 wrote: Peter had a rough night also so I stayed up with him also.

Odie, I really do not wish to resurrect any rooms. My time Is so limited these days and I returned here really just to take part In the politics section with some British posters.

I had a lazy day yesterday but am out most days and evenings now and just can't keep this up. No offence Intended. I am off out now and won't be back until tonight. Most days are like this lately. Sorry

OH I'm so sorry to hear he had such a rough night.

I only opened up this thread because you said spot had locked one.

no offense taken....never...I know how busy you are.

I'm off to oscar, I will close this thread off for you.

have a nice day and try and get some sleep.

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”