'Oscar Gordon Brown's House of Commons'

gmc

Post by gmc »

That's the thing about labour, seems to go on forever without much being achieved, it's a real pain and you can't wait till it's over.

Or is that a different kind of labour?:-2
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1110402 wrote: That's the thing about labour, seems to go on forever without much being achieved, it's a real pain and you can't wait till it's over.

Or is that a different kind of labour?:-2

I beg to differ my learned friend,

Labour prove that the wait is finally worth it for the perfect end result :):):)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Oscar, I brought a nice Turkish buffet for you and your loved ones...do not feed it to the baby:wah:

Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1192163 wrote: Oscar, I brought a nice Turkish buffet for you and your loved ones...do not feed it to the baby:wah:

oooooooooooo Thanks Ducks :yh_rotfl Yum Yums !!!! Catch yer later. Busy day today, more family comings and goings. It's a beautiful day here so going to get baby out with his mum.

Thanks Ducks :-4:-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

For Oscar...enjoy

Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1192981 wrote: For Oscar...enjoy

Thanks Ducks, I ate that..... now what else have you got? :wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1193122 wrote: Thanks Ducks, I ate that..... now what else have you got? :wah:

Here...help yourself you bottomless pit:wah:

gmc

Post by gmc »

qsducks;1192981 wrote: For Oscar...enjoy

That looks disgusting. What is it?
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1194115 wrote: That looks disgusting. What is it? It's a Scotsman after two bottles of Glenfiddick :yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ok, beat this...

Odie

Post by Odie »

omg.........it's a full moon here, that means the aliens can see my yard bettter.

the truth is out there.:lips::sneaky:

I must run and close my windows, what if they bring Harper here?:eek:

nanu nanu..........:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
abbey

Post by abbey »

:-3
Odie

Post by Odie »

abbey;1209441 wrote: :-3

what?

we kissed and made-up.:-4
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1209535 wrote: what?

we kissed and made-up.:-4 Yes..... we decided to behave like adults :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Thankyou Odie.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1209539 wrote: Yes..... we decided to behave like adults :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Thankyou Odie.

did we decide that, acting like adults?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

thank you Oscar!:-4

off to the dentist now....be back later, you be good!:sneaky::lips::lips::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1209543 wrote: did we decide that, acting like adults?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

thank you Oscar!:-4

off to the dentist now....be back later, you be good!:sneaky::lips::lips::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl What times your dentist appointment? Is it 'tooth hurty'? ( 2.30 ) :yh_rotfl

Actually, we agreed to continue to behave like children didn't we?...... far more fun :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1209562 wrote: What times your dentist appointment? Is it 'tooth hurty'? ( 2.30 ) :yh_rotfl

Actually, we agreed to continue to behave like children didn't we?...... far more fun :wah:

it was 11am, just a fitting for my new partial plate that I get next week, I was Two Teeth Toothless in Toronto for 4 months.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

yeah, I think behaving like kids is just much more fun, let's play ball, I will throw and you can run and get it!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1209684 wrote: it was 11am, just a fitting for my new partial plate that I get next week, I was Two Teeth Toothless in Toronto for 4 months.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

yeah, I think behaving like kids is just much more fun, let's play ball, I will throw and you can run and get it!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Teethless in Toronto? Sounds like an ideal title for a movie :yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1209863 wrote: Teethless in Toronto? Sounds like an ideal title for a movie :yh_rotfl

I'm there!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

no man required:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1209867 wrote: I'm there!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

no man required:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl No..... i always have to have a man..... why, who else would wash the dishes and do my laundry? :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1209871 wrote: No..... i always have to have a man..... why, who else would wash the dishes and do my laundry? :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

but honestly, in my toothless movie, who would want me?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

I am no longer toothless in Toronto!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Odie;1213531 wrote: I am no longer toothless in Toronto!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

don't you read you mail?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

off to buy fishes and weeds, talk later!:D
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1213676 wrote: don't you read you mail?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

off to buy fishes and weeds, talk later!:D I had 114 e mails this morning :wah:

Have a good day Odie and i'll catch yer laters. :-4 (Get me some fish :wah: )
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1213680 wrote: I had 114 e mails this morning :wah:

Have a good day Odie and i'll catch yer laters. :-4 (Get me some fish :wah: )

no, I meant your posts here!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

catch you later, oh ****, must put me teeth in!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1213683 wrote: no, I meant your posts here!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

catch you later, oh ****, must put me teeth in!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
You reminded me that i must go to the dentist. Don't leave your teeth in the car. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1213684 wrote: You reminded me that i must go to the dentist. Don't leave your teeth in the car. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:p:p:p:p:p

you have to do what I do, go under complete anesthetic...and wake up all dopey!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1213840 wrote: :p:p:p:p:p

you have to do what I do, go under complete anesthetic...and wake up all dopey!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I do..... I'm a complete dentalphobe. i have intravenus valium and it's lovely. You wake up and it's all done. :-6:-6

I need a oral hygyne done this time and that dental nurse is ruthless :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1213860 wrote: I do..... I'm a complete dentalphobe. i have intravenus valium and it's lovely. You wake up and it's all done. :-6:-6

I need a oral hygyne done this time and that dental nurse is ruthless :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

a cleaning I can handle, and maybe fillings....maybe........ but never again root-canels for me or extractions!

just don't push me eh?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Oscar Namechange

Odie;1213882 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

a cleaning I can handle, and maybe fillings....maybe........ but never again root-canels for me or extractions!

just don't push me eh?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I had to have two hours of root canal work. As i would be under for all that time, i had to have nurses and all sorts in the room. Pete was also in there and he said there was one time i stopped breathing and the dentist had to keep saying 'Julie breathe, come on breathe. I was still a bloody nuisence and in the end Pete ended up sitting on my feet as i was still thrashing about even after the max dose. :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1214666 wrote: I had to have two hours of root canal work. As i would be under for all that time, i had to have nurses and all sorts in the room. Pete was also in there and he said there was one time i stopped breathing and the dentist had to keep saying 'Julie breathe, come on breathe. I was still a bloody nuisence and in the end Pete ended up sitting on my feet as i was still thrashing about even after the max dose. :wah:

why were you thrashing around while under?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1214667 wrote: why were you thrashing around while under?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
God knows....... Apparently i was muttering and mumbling also. :wah:

What an evening !!! A man came round. I don't understand these things but he was here for 5 hour. I have a wireless lap top and two pc's that are not. I bought a new lap top with a stick thing so i could use it when i go to stay with my brother soon. I wanted the new lap top wireless but he said he'd also make the other two pc's wireless as well. What a nightmare? Good job he knows what he's doing. It's all done now and set up. He was here for 5 hours and charged me £20..... that's mad.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1214850 wrote: God knows....... Apparently i was muttering and mumbling also. :wah:

What an evening !!! A man came round. I don't understand these things but he was here for 5 hour. I have a wireless lap top and two pc's that are not. I bought a new lap top with a stick thing so i could use it when i go to stay with my brother soon. I wanted the new lap top wireless but he said he'd also make the other two pc's wireless as well. What a nightmare? Good job he knows what he's doing. It's all done now and set up. He was here for 5 hours and charged me £20..... that's mad.

it does take a long time, when I have my tech up its always 2-3 hours.

when are you going to stay with your bother.....and how is he now.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1214853 wrote: it does take a long time, when I have my tech up its always 2-3 hours.

when are you going to stay with your bother.....and how is he now.
He's not that good. He has complications and will have to have surgery on the bones. I will probably go next week for a week or so. Thankyou for asking :-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1214857 wrote: He's not that good. He has complications and will have to have surgery on the bones. I will probably go next week for a week or so. Thankyou for asking :-6

oh I am so very sorry.:-4

This just doesn't sound good now as I thought he would be feeling better.

so glad you are going to stay with him.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1214874 wrote: oh I am so very sorry.:-4

This just doesn't sound good now as I thought he would be feeling better.

so glad you are going to stay with him.
He's having a rod put in one bone. I love going to his house. He has a massive garden with huge pond and waterfall. I should be bringing some big koi carp home with me if i can hire a transporter in time. All around the waterfall is different types of bamboo and it's bliss sitting out there on a sunny day. There is a private wood at the bottom of the garden with woodpeckers and all sorts in there. A real wildlife haven. Beyond the woods are his fields and stables where his racehorse and Shetland ponies live. Ahhhhhh how the other half lives eh? :wah: Bliss for me :-4 I'm taking puppy Rosie with me this time. She will meet Bertie, my bro's mad cat. That will be fun.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1214881 wrote: He's having a rod put in one bone. I love going to his house. He has a massive garden with huge pond and waterfall. I should be bringing some big koi carp home with me if i can hire a transporter in time. All around the waterfall is different types of bamboo and it's bliss sitting out there on a sunny day. There is a private wood at the bottom of the garden with woodpeckers and all sorts in there. A real wildlife haven. Beyond the woods are his fields and stables where his racehorse and Shetland ponies live. Ahhhhhh how the other half lives eh? :wah: Bliss for me :-4 I'm taking puppy Rosie with me this time. She will meet Bertie, my bro's mad cat. That will be fun.

ouch, that's going to hurt, he will need therapy for sure.

sounds like his place is paradise!:guitarist:guitarist

oh oh, Rosie and the mad cat?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215044 wrote: ouch, that's going to hurt, he will need therapy for sure.

sounds like his place is paradise!:guitarist:guitarist

oh oh, Rosie and the mad cat?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflMy brothers little boy wanted a kitten. They named him Bertie but after going to the vet for a once over he came out called Bertina :wah: Seems Bertie was a little girl. Anyway, it's bonkers. With the woods at the bottom of the garden, they never see her, she's always in there bringing home half dead rodents :wah:

I spoke to my brother today on the phone and it looks like i may have to go back to work full time on the race courses until he's over this.

When i finally got my new lap top up and running last night. I had 34,000 e mails came down. I just learnt that even though i delete as i go along, all my e mails go to the server. As soon as it was running, all my back e mails came down again from the server. It took hours and Pete finally got on to BT who managed to delete the lot but it took until 3 in the morning.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215048 wrote: My brothers little boy wanted a kitten. They named him Bertie but after going to the vet for a once over he came out called Bertina :wah: Seems Bertie was a little girl. Anyway, it's bonkers. With the woods at the bottom of the garden, they never see her, she's always in there bringing home half dead rodents :wah:

I spoke to my brother today on the phone and it looks like i may have to go back to work full time on the race courses until he's over this.

When i finally got my new lap top up and running last night. I had 34,000 e mails came down. I just learnt that even though i delete as i go along, all my e mails go to the server. As soon as it was running, all my back e mails came down again from the server. It took hours and Pete finally got on to BT who managed to delete the lot but it took until 3 in the morning.

how could anyone have that many emails?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

so much for a little boy cat, yup cats bring all kinds of strange things home, when Shrek was an outdoor cat, I always got mice!..........luckily they were still alive.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215060 wrote: how could anyone have that many emails?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

so much for a little boy cat, yup cats bring all kinds of strange things home, when Shrek was an outdoor cat, I always got mice!..........luckily they were still alive.
It's all the begging e mails from Gordon Brown :yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215069 wrote: It's all the begging e mails from Gordon Brown :yh_rotfl

oh baby!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

now where's Mats?:sneaky::lips::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215071 wrote: oh baby!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

now where's Mats?:sneaky::lips::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I was watching a double episode of HIM last night.

Attached files
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215076 wrote: I was watching a double episode of HIM last night.

GULP............:sneaky::lips:

-I found last year was quite disappointing as they excluded the usual beginnings and also the way he talks...

and that's what made the show!:guitarist:guitarist

I am praying everything is placed back to normal next season.:-5:-5
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215163 wrote: GULP............:sneaky::lips:

-I found last year was quite disappointing as they excluded the usual beginnings and also the way he talks...

and that's what made the show!:guitarist:guitarist

I am praying everything is placed back to normal next season.:-5:-5 I saw a trailer for the new show and it said that Horatio dies...... i hope not.

Open Mind phoned me tonight and we've been on the phone for two and a half hours !!!!!! Going to get some food now.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215185 wrote: I saw a trailer for the new show and it said that Horatio dies...... i hope not.

Open Mind phoned me tonight and we've been on the phone for two and a half hours !!!!!! Going to get some food now.

are you watching the new ones?

...lf they don't change things back to where they were...they will loose viewers.

Yes, I know you have been talking to Om, you know he was mine first?:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215192 wrote: if he died so soon, they're wouldn't be a next season............let's hope, but if they don't change things back to where they were...they will loose viewers.

Yes, I know you have been talking to Om, you know he was mine?:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl He did say very nice things about you. :)
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215193 wrote: He did say very nice things about you. :)

awwwwww will he marry Odie?:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1215198 wrote: awwwwww will he marry Odie?:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
He certainly likes you !!!
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1215199 wrote: He certainly likes you !!!

He is one if the nicest men I have ever known.:guitarist:guitarist

what are you eating, I'm starving way over here!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”