'Oscar Gordon Brown's House of Commons'

Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1102121 wrote: Morning Odie and Canada:yh_rotfl:D;)Ohhhhh thought you meant Great Britain:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

morning Mrs. Brit, yes of course Great Britain, who else?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1102141 wrote: morning Mrs. Brit, yes of course Great Britain, who else?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
GORDON poxy BROWN:-5:-5:-5:rolleyes::p
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Carolly;1102148 wrote: GORDON poxy BROWN:-5:-5:-5:rolleyes::p

Less of the POXY please!!!!!!! :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1102176 wrote: Less of the POXY please!!!!!!! :yh_rotflAnd his a lying git:-5:-5:-5
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1102197 wrote: And his a lying git:-5:-5:-5

Less of the lying.... oh and less of the git :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1102210 wrote: Less of the lying.... oh and less of the git :yh_rotfl:yh_rotflNope.....I speak as I find and him and his mates are lying toerags:p:rolleyes::-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1102148 wrote: GORDON poxy BROWN:-5:-5:-5:rolleyes::p

good god no, not him!:sneaky::sneaky::lips::lips::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1102197 wrote: And his a lying git:-5:-5:-5

mine is to!:lips::lips:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Our lying git is out of office in 2 weeks! Yes!!!!:wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1102299 wrote: Our lying git is out of office in 2 weeks! Yes!!!!:wah::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1102296 wrote: good god no, not him!:sneaky::sneaky::lips::lips::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflYe and I bet he eats pickled onions in Bed:rolleyes::sneaky:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;1102311 wrote: Ye and I bet he eats pickled onions in Bed:rolleyes::sneaky:

and jellied eels on the loo:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1102316 wrote: and jellied eels on the loo:yh_rotflNa only posh people eat Jellied Eels and his as common as muck:D:wah::wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;1102327 wrote: Na only posh people eat Jellied Eels and his as common as muck:D:wah::wah:

Do they eat them on the loo?:yh_rotfl
gmc

Post by gmc »

neldon;1097244 wrote: I hate to disappoint you all, but I say bring back Margaret Thatcher.:wah::D

:eek::eek::eek::-5:-5:-5:eek::eek::eek::yh_rotfl

Sorry, just for a moment here i thought you were serious. I had a terrible flashback for a few seconds.

posted by oscar

Less of the POXY please!!!!!!!

Daily mail reader woman is right. Poxy is an not good description might I suggest.

YouTube - Gordon Brown: I'm A Wanker

Although there are no words to really describe what a two faced, hypocritical, power mad toss pot he really is. Good grief it's enough to make you think about voting tory.

Don't worry the scot's labour voter may save the UK at the next election by voting the pillock off his seat and the muppet darling as well. he's just kiboshed a second forth crossing. If they were english MP's they wpuld be burning effigies of them. I think there is sense of disbelief that these toss pots actually got voted in. Maybe the joke about a monkey in a red suit has more than a little truth in it.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

gmc;1102362 wrote: :eek::eek::eek::-5:-5:-5:eek::eek::eek::yh_rotfl

Sorry, just for a moment here i thought you were serious. I had a terrible flashback for a few seconds.

posted by oscar

Daily mail reader woman is right. Poxy is an not good description might I suggest.

Although there are no words to really describe what a two faced, hypocritical, power mad toss pot he really is. Good grief it's enough to make you think about voting tory.

Don't worry the scot's labour voter may save the UK at the next election by voting the pillock off his seat and the muppet darling as well. he's just kiboshed a second forth crossing. If they were english MP's they wpuld be burning effigies of them. I think there is sense of disbelief that these toss pots actually got voted in. Maybe the joke about a monkey in a red suit has more than a little truth in it.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflIm to much of a lady to say that:D;) but yer right he is one:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1102369 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotflIm to much of a lady to say that:D;) but yer right he is one:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

oh god, that was soooooooooooo good!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

another 5 on 1!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Fanks Odie;):-4

Ok Oscar heres one for yer..............why the hell arn't Carers allowed to use cookers.Does Society think they are stupid or something?I just read that Mo has to have cereal in the mornings as Carers dont use cookers and that I think is a disgrace fgs.:mad::-5
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1102330 wrote: Do they eat them on the loo?:yh_rotfl

No..... Jellied eels is what comes out while your going to the loo :sneaky::sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1102362 wrote: :eek::eek::eek::-5:-5:-5:eek::eek::eek::yh_rotfl

posted by oscar

Don't worry the scot's labour voter may save the UK at the next election by voting the pillock off his seat and the muppet darling as well. he's just kiboshed a second forth crossing. If they were english MP's they wpuld be burning effigies of them. I think there is sense of disbelief that these toss pots actually got voted in. Maybe the joke about a monkey in a red suit has more than a little truth in it.

Look you Sporran fiddler, haggis eater and caber tosser. I was a actually getting quite worried about your absence as well. I was even beginning to miss you.... you old scrotum.

Well the gloves are back off do you here??

'The Scot's Labour votor may save the UK at the next election by voting the pillock off his seat'???????

Is there an echo in FG?? Only i distinctly remember these same words being bandied about prior the Glenrothes by-election when a certain Heather knitter confidently predicted that The Scottish National Party woul see the end of his Lovliness. I remeber the SNP and the Tory's getting a jolly good trouncing in that election and Gordon brown wiping the floor with you :yh_rotfl

What on earth makes you think that they can un-seat him in a general election you poor mad deluded Guardian reading nutter, you. :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1102478 wrote: Fanks Odie;):-4

Ok Oscar heres one for yer..............why the hell arn't Carers allowed to use cookers.Does Society think they are stupid or something?I just read that Mo has to have cereal in the mornings as Carers dont use cookers and that I think is a disgrace fgs.:mad::-5

Well Odie my little Alien buddy... In Britain it's all to do with health and Safety laws.

If a carer is needed then it's most likely the person they are caring for is disabled.

God forbid they should leave the oven on and the house catches fire. Would they be able to get the disabled peep out quick enough??

But i know what you mean...they just go too far don't they???
Oscar Namechange

Oscar has a long day tomorrow so i'm off for an early night friends.

Catch yer all tomorrow :-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1102712 wrote: Well Odie my little Alien buddy... In Britain it's all to do with health and Safety laws.

If a carer is needed then it's most likely the person they are caring for is disabled.

God forbid they should leave the oven on and the house catches fire. Would they be able to get the disabled peep out quick enough??

But i know what you mean...they just go too far don't they???

you quoted Carol, so I have no idea what your talking about!:-5:-5
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1102807 wrote: you quoted Carol, so I have no idea what your talking about!:-5:-5I was just gonna tell the silly old cow that:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1102804 wrote: Oscar has a long day tomorrow so i'm off for an early night friends.

Catch yer all tomorrow :-42.23AM:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1102870 wrote: 2.23AM:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1102883 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I know, I know... That's very early for a chronic insomniac.

Doc gave me a new prescription yesterday... Triazalam.. My god.. I just nearly passed out ten minutes after taking one.

I won't be on for a while now as i got an appointment with the Lawyer this afternoon again.

It was minus 4 here last night as well so we had to de-ice the car this morning.... well, Mr O did... I stayed in bed :yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1103061 wrote: I know, I know... That's very early for a chronic insomniac.

Doc gave me a new prescription yesterday... Triazalam.. My god.. I just nearly passed out ten minutes after taking one.

I won't be on for a while now as i got an appointment with the Lawyer this afternoon again.

It was minus 4 here last night as well so we had to de-ice the car this morning.... well, Mr O did... I stayed in bed :yh_rotfl

I know you will do well with your lawyer!

de-ice the car, we do that one every morning!:-5:-5:-5

must try this new sleeping pill, as mine have worn off, again!:-5:-5:-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

just googled it, I can't take that, I'm pregnant and do drugs:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sleeping pills, de-icing cars. Mmm, don't need to do those two things. Well I'll have to do the car later today as we are going to get socked with some nasty weather.:mad:
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1103067 wrote: I know you will do well with your lawyer!

I have had a pretty bad combination of pills for years and apparently 'Trizapam' is 20 times the strength of 'Diazapam' of which i'd normally take 10 a night. he insisted i only took one and i though 'oh right, we'll see'. Good job i did only take one or i'd be comotosed by now. Best night's sleep i've had in years and no hang over this morning!!!

Catch yer all later :-6:-6:-6
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1103067 wrote: I know you will do well with your lawyer!

Good afternoon with the Lawyer... things are hotting up!!!!!!!!!!
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Hotting up how?
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1103374 wrote: Good afternoon with the Lawyer... things are hotting up!!!!!!!!!!

this calls for an email!:D
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1103532 wrote: this calls for an email!:DI will e mail you when Pete's got in :-6:-6:-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1103560 wrote: I will e mail you when Pete's got in :-6:-6:-6

promise this time?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

o.k. little miss stubborn!

I can play tough to!

I made this place for you, you cannot just up and leave me with all these aliens in my home!

And, GORDON BROWN, if you left, would he still respect you in the morning?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

get your blimey ass back here, and bring me brownies!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

and some clotted cream with the scones!
Odie

Post by Odie »

o.k. little miss stubborn!

I can play tough to!

I made this place for you, you cannot just up and leave me with all these aliens in my home!:sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

And, GORDON BROWN, if you left, would he still respect you in the morning?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

get your blimey ass back here, and bring me brownies!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

I have just Posted a new thread called 'Oscar comes back'

The House of commons is back in business.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1105730 wrote: I have just Posted a new thread called 'Oscar comes back'

The House of commons is back in business.

I knew you would come back!:sneaky::-4:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1105832 wrote: I knew you would come back!:sneaky::-4:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

How could i go on without you???

Off to bed now. Will phone tomorrow :-6:-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

hmmmmmmmmm seems awfully empty in here, wonder if GB was kicked out?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1110110 wrote: hmmmmmmmmm seems awfully empty in here, wonder if GB was kicked out?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

The Scottish Leader is still with us :-6:-6:-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1110116 wrote: The Scottish Leader is still with us :-6:-6:-6

what's for dinner then?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1110118 wrote: what's for dinner then?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Cannaloni with french fries and swwet corn.

My sister gave birth to a little girl today (Finally... two weeks late) at 18.08 pm weighing 8lb 8oz named 'Shanice Julie'

awwwwwwww:-4:-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1110128 wrote: Cannaloni with french fries and swwet corn.

My sister gave birth to a little girl today (Finally... two weeks late) at 18.08 pm weighing 8lb 8oz named 'Shanice Julie'

awwwwwwww:-4:-4

finally!:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist

same weight as my first born!

congrats Aunty Oscar!

beautiful name!

wonder where she got the name Julie from?;)
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1110130 wrote: finally!:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist

same weight as my first born!

congrats Aunty Oscar!

beautiful name!

wonder where she got the name Julie from?;)

Thankyou..

She was beginning to pisse me off with all the false alarms but in the end they induced her. She has been in labour for 48 hours, poor girl.

A good healthy weight and a powerfull set of lungs too.

It's her 8th child so she's used to it and she is coming home in the morning.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1110147 wrote: Thankyou..

She was beginning to pisse me off with all the false alarms but in the end they induced her. She has been in labour for 48 hours, poor girl.

A good healthy weight and a powerfull set of lungs too.

It's her 8th child so she's used to it and she is coming home in the morning.

I think its horrible these days, only giving you one day in hospital, when I had mine, I was in for a week, gave me time to learn, to feed, to bath, and so much more.

48 hours is way to long to be in labour!
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1110184 wrote: I think its horrible these days, only giving you one day in hospital, when I had mine, I was in for a week, gave me time to learn, to feed, to bath, and so much more.

48 hours is way to long to be in labour!

I think if it wasn't the 8th and it was her first, I would say that she has been treated badly by her hospital.

It was a very long time to go over-due and a long time for labour especially with a fairly heavy baby.

She's here now safe and sound, that's all that matters.

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”