Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

hoxtonchris

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by hoxtonchris »

thank you kathy for your lovely presents and a very happy new year to youx
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

hoxtonchris;1094349 wrote: thank you kathy for your lovely presents and a very happy new year to youx

Thank you Chris:-6 And a very happy and peaceful New Year's to you alsoX.
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Hello KE! You still haven't opened your prezzie yet? I'm hungry:wah: and stuck here eating cheese curls:wah:
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1094459 wrote: Hello KE! You still haven't opened your prezzie yet? I'm hungry:wah: and stuck here eating cheese curls:wah:

Hello Ducky:-6

I did open the box, but didn't undo the wrappings....no way...Jose....I'm saving it for New Year's Eve. I bought a bottle of Korbel's Chardonney Champagne and will toast the moon and stars at midnight with the fishermen:yh_rotfl

Having friends over for brunch that day...I'm cooking....
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Oh what are making? Mmmm, I made those cinnamon rolls on the Recipe Post...to die for. Kids loved them. Making them tomorrow morning but without the raisins which won't matter as I'm out of them.:wah:
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

I have sorted out a nice parcel for you Kathy :-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

I hope it doesn't have one of those dolls in it:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1095101 wrote: I hope it doesn't have one of those dolls in it:yh_rotflNo my babies stay with their mummy:D:-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;1095103 wrote: No my babies stay with their mummy:D:-4:-4

That's a good thing!:yh_rotfl Do they like Deady?
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1095111 wrote: That's a good thing!:yh_rotfl Do they like Deady?:-5:-5:sneaky::mad::rolleyes:
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;1095114 wrote: :-5:-5:sneaky::mad::rolleyes:

Makes sense...Mummy & Deady in the Tomb of Ugly Dolls:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1095119 wrote: Makes sense...Mummy & Deady in the Tomb of Ugly Dolls:yh_rotfl:rolleyes::p:driving:;)
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Happy New Years KE!
Trunk Monkey

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Trunk Monkey;1097351 wrote:

Thank you PJ....Happy New Year to you also:-6
Mustang

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Mustang »

Happy New Year Kathy Ellen! :-6 Your planned winery trip sounds like a lot of fun! :D
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1097349 wrote: Happy New Years KE!

Thank you Odie:-6

I hope you have a wonderful New Year:guitarist
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1097491 wrote: Thank you Odie:-6

I hope you have a wonderful New Year:guitarist

you to hun, still waiting on your parcel!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1097493 wrote: you to hun, still waiting on your parcel!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I think it's a goner, but I'll send it on if it's ever returned to me..
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Mustang;1097415 wrote: Happy New Year Kathy Ellen! :-6 Your planned winery trip sounds like a lot of fun! :D

Thanks Mustang...Think I have to cancel my trip...wineries seem to be closing after tonight...Will make this trip in the Spring I guess. Might visit some of the old Jersey shore towns for a ride:-6
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Yes they have some good wineries down by the shore. Too bad you have to cancel KE.

Hey, is it getting really windy down your way?
Chezzie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Chezzie »

qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

KE I just received your box full of goodies galore! Thank you as you are very sweet & kind.:-4 Also got your card which I hung up in the Christmas board.

How did you like the basket of goodies? You must let me know.
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1103442 wrote: KE I just received your box full of goodies galore! Thank you as you are very sweet & kind.:-4 Also got your card which I hung up in the Christmas board.

How did you like the basket of goodies? You must let me know.

Oh Ducky...I loved your basket.....

Check my post and pic of basket...

Bothwells Pub...Posts #14860 and #14861
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

Kathy have you recieved my parcel yet as it was sent over a week ago now:thinking:
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie, I was thinking about you toooooo....check this video out...you might get a chuckle.....

Cat and Parrot - Video
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1103653 wrote: Kathy have you recieved my parcel yet as it was sent over a week ago now:thinking:

Hi Carol:-4

This is the 3rd time my laptop has turned itself off during the last 15 minutes....everytime I try to download a pic or video, it turns itself off:-5

I must check my adobe site....

No, your package has not arrived yet. I came home awhile ago and there was a large package....thought it was from you but it's from my sil...must open now.....

I think you package was probably delayed because our post office was closed for 2 days. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives...can't wait....thank you sooooo much:-4:D;)
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;1103662 wrote: Hi Carol:-4

This is the 3rd time my laptop has turned itself off during the last 15 minutes....everytime I try to download a pic or video, it turns itself off:-5

I must check my adobe site....

No, your package has not arrived yet. I came home awhile ago and there was a large package....thought it was from you but it's from my sil...must open now.....

I think you package was probably delayed because our post office was closed for 2 days. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives...can't wait....thank you sooooo much:-4:D;)Please let me know Kathy as I would have thought you would have got it by now:-3 Oh I do hope you recieve it:(xx
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1103660 wrote: Odie, I was thinking about you toooooo....check this video out...you might get a chuckle.....

Cat and Parrot - Video

OMG, that is soooooooo sweet, that kitten has patience!
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

it came today your parcel!

where do I start?

I live the seashells, they are sitting on my desk right now!

the wall hangings are stunning!

the stocking, snowman in the wind, postcard, candies!

The stationary is just so pretty!

Now I have some nice paper to write you with!

the fridge magnets are on my fridge!

hope I hav'nt forgotten anything!

thank you sooooooooo very very much, I just adore the cat Christmas bag, oohhhhhh so cute!:-4:-4:-4

your a very dear friend, and I thank you so much!:-4:-4
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1103642 wrote: Oh Ducky...I loved your basket.....

Check my post and pic of basket...

Bothwells Pub...Posts #14860 and #14861

Glad you enjoyed it. We've been enjoying your gift this week too.:-4
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1104214 wrote: it came today your parcel!

where do I start?

I live the seashells, they are sitting on my desk right now!

the wall hangings are stunning!

the stocking, snowman in the wind, postcard, candies!

The stationary is just so pretty!

Now I have some nice paper to write you with!

the fridge magnets are on my fridge!

hope I hav'nt forgotten anything!

thank you sooooooooo very very much, I just adore the cat Christmas bag, oohhhhhh so cute!:-4:-4:-4

your a very dear friend, and I thank you so much!:-4:-4

Oh Odie:-4

I am thrilled that the package finally arrived...thought it was a goner. So happy you love everything.

My home is full of seashells.....

One day when my brother was at my home. He said, "Kathy, don't you think that you have enough shells in your home?" I said, "Vinny, you can NEVER have enough shells!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I do believe that sea shells are a gift to our Earth and should be treasured. They are a precious reminder to me that life is precious.

That's why I'm the shell seeker....
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

Kathy how long did it take for Odie to recieve it?
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1104237 wrote: Oh Odie:-4

I am thrilled that the package finally arrived...thought it was a goner. So happy you love everything.

My home is full of seashells.....

One day when my brother was at my home. He said, "Kathy, don't you think that you have enough shells in your home?" I said, "Vinny, you can NEVER have enough shells!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I do believe that sea shells are a gift to our Earth and should be treasured. They are a precious reminder to me that life is precious.

That's why I'm the shell seeker....

I checked the date it was Dec 20th!:-5:-5

but as you know I gave you the wrong postal code!:-5:-5

they wrote the correct one on the package, but it still should never have take this long!

then I found at the bottom of the bag , your sand, how cool is this for Odie to have sand from your beach, to cool!:-4:-4

thanks again sooooooooooo much!
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

Well my parcel was posted last Monday or Tuesday and if you dont recieve it Kathy I will show you a copy of the receipt:-5:-5:-5and go and blow up the bleedin Royal Mail:-5:-5oops only joking your Maj:-2:lips::o
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1104246 wrote: Kathy how long did it take for Odie to recieve it?

I mailed it a week before Christmas Carol. I still haven't received your package. I went down to the post office today since I took today off. They told me that my postman has been sick and then on holidays. So, his mail route has been taken over by another postman doing double duty. So my package may come later. I haven't received my mail yet.

I knew something was wrong. Sometimes my mail is delivered to 1st Street instead of "I" Street.

I'll let you know later if it arrives.

My computer keeps turning itself off. I have to turn on my desk top and call my teckie guy to come fix my laptop soooooonnnnnn. I hate my desk top.
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

[quote=Odie;1104257]I checked the date it was Dec 20th!:-5:-5

they wrote the correct one on the package, but it still should never have take this long!

then I found at the bottom of the bag , your sand, how cool is this for Odie to have sand from your beach, to cool!:-4:-4

thanks again sooooooooooo much![/quote

Glad you found the sand Odie...it is precious and golden....
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1104269 wrote: [quote=Odie;1104257]I checked the date it was Dec 20th!:-5:-5

thanks again sooooooooooo much![/quote

Glad you found the sank Odie...it is precious and golden....

it is to me, but in a different way!:-4
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Kathy, mmm, the truffles were soooo good and you must know that the entire box of taffies is gone!

Everyone, KE's birthday is February 5th so we should all send her some nice gifts from her good friends at FG.:-4
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Dear Carol and Chris:-4

Your package has arrived and I absolutely love, love, love all of the goodies that you've sent me for the New Year. Thank you soooooooooooo much for all of your wonderful gifts. You are far too generous to me, but I know that I deserve it:yh_rotfl...Kidding:D

I love my gorgeous victoriana pill boxes, magic pink hat (I am a pink/purple girl), adorable doggie yearly calander, and fabulous egg timer....You place the timer in the water with your eggs, and they are timed perfectly...woo hooo...I love my "guggy eggs" cooked perfectly.....

The beautiful calanders showing scenes of the UK and those lovely Tudor cottages (think that what they're called) are fabulous. I will bring them in to show my class tomorrow. I have replicas of those cottages under my Christmas tree....love them.

And my most treasured gifts are the inflatable cushion flower which I will use to put under me bum on my long trip to Florida in July:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

AND,MY VERY OWN CD OF CAROL'S SONGS...AND ONE OF CHRIS'S....WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO....NOW I CAN PLAY THEM ALL THE TIME ON MY STEREO....

Thank you so much Carol and Chris...I adore all of your kindness shown towards me:-4:-4:-4
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1104930 wrote: Kathy, mmm, the truffles were soooo good and you must know that the entire box of taffies is gone!

Everyone, KE's birthday is February 5th so we should all send her some nice gifts from her good friends at FG.:-4

Oh Ducky:-4

I'm so happy that you liked the goodies....I bought some:o:D:yh_rotfl for myself also....

Noooooooo, don't do anything for me. I think we all did a lot of damage at Chrissy time. Next year I will be more prepared:D
kayleneaussie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by kayleneaussie »

qsducks;1104930 wrote: Kathy, mmm, the truffles were soooo good and you must know that the entire box of taffies is gone!

Thanks for letting us know Kathys birthday duckie will send her a pressiewhile I am away :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;1105245 wrote: Dear Carol and Chris:-4

Your package has arrived and I absolutely love, love, love all of the goodies that you've sent me for the New Year. Thank you soooooooooooo much for all of your wonderful gifts. You are far too generous to me, but I know that I deserve it:yh_rotfl...Kidding:D

I love my gorgeous victoriana pill boxes, magic pink hat (I am a pink/purple girl), adorable doggie yearly calander, and fabulous egg timer....You place the timer in the water with your eggs, and they are timed perfectly...woo hooo...I love my "guggy eggs" cooked perfectly.....

The beautiful calanders showing scenes of the UK and those lovely Tudor cottages (think that what they're called) are fabulous. I will bring them in to show my class tomorrow. I have replicas of those cottages under my Christmas tree....love them.

And my most treasured gifts are the inflatable cushion flower which I will use to put under me bum on my long trip to Florida in July:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

AND,MY VERY OWN CD OF CAROL'S SONGS...AND ONE OF CHRIS'S....WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO....NOW I CAN PLAY THEM ALL THE TIME ON MY STEREO....

Thank you so much Carol and Chris...I adore all of your kindness shown towards me:-4:-4:-4Answered you on the FOC Thread me little darling but soooo glad you not only got it but liked everyfing and the Cushion was nofing to do with me.....that was Chris:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl;):-4:-4
Pinky

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Pinky »

Hey Kathy!!!

Thought I'd stop by your place and give you a big hug!!!:-4:-6
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1105290 wrote: Answered you on the FOC Thread me little darling but soooo glad you not only got it but liked everyfing and the Cushion was nofing to do with me.....that was Chris:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl;):-4:-4

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Chris...I love the cushion. It's going to help me soreness in the bum area during my long drive to Florida:-6 Thank you so much....I love it:driving:

Thank you Carol:-4:-4
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Pinky;1105304 wrote: Hey Kathy!!!

Thought I'd stop by your place and give you a big hug!!!:-4:-6

Pinky:-4:-4:-4

jasus...it's great to see you luv....hope all is great with you.

Miss you:-6

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”