Daniyal

Does God And The Devil Exist ?

Post by Daniyal »

Ted;1091811 wrote: Daniyhal:-6

I haven't engaged in name calling,

ROFKML

(.)

Post #46

What A Liars ( He/she does love to tell us how intelligent he is and we know nothing. That gives the appearance of being an[ egotistical wannabe ] but I will leave that up to others to judge. )

What Does The Holy Bible Say About '' Liars ?

Ans ; That The Truth Is Not Found In A Liar As It States In 1John 2 ; 4 - 6 , And I Quote ; He That Saith , I Know Him , And Keepeth Not His Commandments , Is A Liar , And The Truth Is Not In Him . ( 5 ) . But Whoso Keepeth His Word , In Him Verily Is The Love Of God ( Theos , Elohyeem ) Perfected ; Hereby Know We That We Are In Him , ( 6 ) . He That Said He Abideth In Him Ought Himself Also So To Walk , Even As He Walked .

John 8 ; 44 Also Speaks About Liars , '' Ye Are Of Your Father The Devil , And The Lusts Of Your Father Ye Will Do . He Was A Murderer From The Beginning , And Abode Not In The Truth , Because There Is No Truth In Him , When He Speaketh A Lie , He Speaketh Of His Own ; For He Is A Liar , And The Father Of It .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

How Does God's Spirit Move Across The Surface ( Face ) Of The Waters As It States In Genesis 1 ; 2 ? First , Let's Assume That A Spirit Which The Jews , Of Course , Called In Hebrew And The Muslims Call In Arabic Meaning '' Spirit '' , Is Moving Upon The Surface Of The Water According To Genesis 1 ; 2 . Who Spirit Is Moving Upon The Surface Of The Water ? God ! If Gods Spirit Was Moving Upon The Surface Of The Waters Then , What Becomes Larger ? The Water Or God ? If God's Spirit Is Moving Upon The Surface Of The Water , Then The Planet Earth Is Bigger Than God ; And God's Spirit Floats On The Faw - Neem As The Hebrew Says , On The Face , On The Surface Of The Waters .

Genesis 1 ; 2 ( Aramic Hebrew ) And I Quote ; Wa ( And ) Ha ( The ) Eh - Rets ( Planet Earth ) Had Become To-Hoo ( An Empty Place ) Wa ( And ) Bo - Hoo ( Emptiness ) ; Wa ( And ) Kho - Shek ( Darkness ) Wasale ( Upon ) The Faw - Neem

( Surface ) Of The Teh - Home ( Tiamat , Subterranean Sea ) ; Wa ( And ) Ha ( The ) Roo-Akh ( Wind ) Of Eloheem ( These Beings ) Raw-Khaf ( Move ) Ale ( Upon ) The Faw - Neem ' ( Surface ) Of Ha ( The ) Mah - Yeem ( Two Waters )

Because The Planet Earth Had Become Empty And Desolates ; And No Sun's Light Shined Through The Dust Clouds On The To The Surface Of Tiamat's Waters , And The Wind Of The Eloheem ( Nibiru ) Blew And Moved The Black Dust Clouds .

Mistranslation For Kings James 1611 A.D.

And The Earth Was Without Form , And Void ; And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep . And The Spirit Of God Moved Upon The Face Of The Waters ,

This Gives Us Another Interpretation Of God And His Size And Greatness . Now , Why Weren't You Able To See This Yourself Without It Being Pointed Out To You ? That's The Question . Well , It's Easy To Blame It On The Spell Of Ignorance . Blaming The Spell Is Like Saying , '' The Devil Did It Or '' The Devil Made Me Do It '' But I'm Talking About You , Per Say . Why Haven't You Read And Comprehended This Point And The Many Others That Are There Right In Front Of You In The Bible Or The Koran ? Don't You Read For Comprehension ? So Why Weren't You Able To Comprehend What Took Place In Genesis 1 ; 2 .

Ques ; If God's Spirit Can Move Across The Surface ( Face ) Of The Water . As It States In Genesis 1 ; 2 , Then '' What Size Is God ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

If God's Spirit Can Move Across The Surface ( Face ) Of The Waters , As It States In Genesis 1 ; 2 , Then '' What Size Is God '' ?

Ans ; When you say The ( Spirit Of God ) moved upon the face of the waters , That means that '' God '' must be kind of small in Size in comparison to the waters . This is what I mean when I Say '' ( What Size Is God ? ) Because if God is a spirit as it says in John 4 ; 24 And I Quote ; ( God Is A Spirit ) By saying A Spirit you are singling him out as a part of something or one of something that exist . If he is a spirit or '' The Spirit '' , And he moves upon the face of the waters as Genesis 1 ; 2 So clearly puts it ; To move upon the waters you have to be Smaller Than The Waters . So if God moved upon the waters , Then the waters are Bigger Than God .

Now , We know that only 30% Of The Planet Earth is not covered under water , And that 70 % of this Planet Earth is water . 1/3 of this 30 % of the Planet Earth that's not under water is desert ,

1 . Taken From World Fact Book - C.I.A. 1992

2 . Taken From Desert Geography By ; Alta Walker 1992

Another 36 % is Mountain and Rock , And another 30 % is Agricultural Land ; Place where people don't live . That leaves only 1 % on the surface of the Planet Earth for humans to live on .

Water 70 % / Humans 1 % / Agriculture 30 % / Desert 33 % / Mountains 36 % ...

* Note The Percentage Shown In The Above Diagram For The Land Is Based On The 30 % Of The Surface Of The Planet Earth That Is Land, Not The Total Surface Of The Planet Earth .

So when you break it down , Human Beings are living on about 1 % of The Planet Earth . Human Beings assume that they are living on a large portion of The Planet Earth ; Until you take The Planet Earth and divide it up . And see that you ..

3 . Taken From Mountain Environment By John Gerrard 1990

4 . Taken From Time Altas Of The World 1990

Don't live in water , So you are not on that part of it . You are not living on the rocks and high mountains , So you are not in that part of it ; And you don't live in the deserts , So you are not in that part of it . So when you start isolating where Human Being live , You come down to the fact that Human Beings are on a very small part of The Planet Earth , Which means that The Human Population of The Earth is very small in relation to The Size Or Its Circumference ( 24 , 859 Mi ) And its Diameter ( 7 , 926 Mi ) .

Now let's take another look at God in the book of Genesis . One thing about God , Is that in Genesis Chapter 1 , As I alreay explained to you . God's Spirit is moving upon the surface of the Waters , And This water is part of The Planet Earth , Also called Tiamat or Qi before The separation ; And then Called Eridu , Which is Ancient Sumerian meaning '' Home Away From Home '' , When The Angels also know as Eloheem or Anunnaqi Who were your Creators , Came down to The Planet Earth And Set Up Cities .

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Wasn't The Earth Without Form And Void , And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep ?

Ted

Post by Ted »

Daniyal:-6

Perhaps you have a reading problem. You have been indicating how you know so much and the rest of us are lacking some how. No lie there.

Secondly, "gives the appearance" is a statement of what I see. No lie their.

Now you call me a liar.

Sir, you have said nothing of any substance as far as I can see and have nothing to say to me. You are not the least bit interested in discussion but only in proselytizing and as far as I can see do that rather poorly.

Anyway, I wish you no ill.

Have a pleasant day.

Shalom

Ted:-6
Ted

Post by Ted »

fuzzy butt:-6

:wah:

Shalom

Ted

Post by Ted »

fuzzy butt:-6

You make some very good points. Well done.

Shalom

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ted;1093598 wrote: Daniyal:-6

Perhaps you have a reading problem. You have been indicating how you know so much and the rest of us are lacking some how. No lie there.

Secondly, "gives the appearance" is a statement of what I see. No lie their.

Now you call me a liar.

Sir, you have said nothing of any substance as far as I can see and have nothing to say to me. You are not the least bit interested in discussion but only in proselytizing and as far as I can see do that rather poorly.

Anyway, I wish you no ill.

Have a pleasant day.

Shalom

First Eveytime You Told A Lie , I Post Your Own Post Showing How You Lie . But Hey No Big Thing . Funny How A Few Of You Socalled Christians I Say Socalled Christians Because Some Of You Don't Know Anything When It Comes To Your Own Scriptures . So You Look For Excuses . When Your Own Socalled Religious Scholar / Theologian Tell You That The Scriptures Wasn't Written In English / Greek / Latin . So You Christians Say God Knows All Languages LOLOLOLOL What Sillyness . The Bottom Here Your Look For Some One To Tell You What You Want To Here , What I Find So Funny Is You Keep Talking About This English Crap LOLOLOL As If Its Some Type Of A Original Language LOLOLOLOLOLOL If You Knew Anything About Language You Would Know Your Speaking Mixture Of Language = Dialect = Regional Variety Of Languages . And If You Knew Anything About Tones You Would Know This . But Your Lost When It Comes To Knowing Your Own Belief/ Faith / Scriptures , So You Nip-Pick / Sabotage My Post / Childlish Insult . :wah::wah:

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

fuzzy butt;1093629 wrote: If you do not understand this scripture this is not our fault and your own problem.

It seems here you do not understand the spoken or written text and the use of english speech.

Genesis 1-2:25 deals with the creation of the physical earth and it's preperation for human habitat. and if you look carefully you'll see that even athiests cannot dispute the order in which the earth was created/comes about/invented/comes into being/aliens came down and made .................what ever you want to believe.

The fact is how did the Ancients know the order with no modern day instruments or technology ? Work this out and you have your answer to the opening post.

Simple really :)

Different words in the bible and some of the mistakes made come from the interpretation of certain phrases and the original meanings of the words. . I have used this example before . when the bible states "in that day" they are not talking about a particular 24 hour day . sometimes it means a time period/period of generational time/or future generational time. It's like my father saying "kids didn't get away with that in my day" he does not mean a particular 24 hour period in his entire life. He means a time period that is different by todays standards of understanding. the word Day can mean many things.

And this is why you do not understand the quoted text. You do not understand the written text because you do not understand the speech or colloquism used for the text. You take the literal word as the whole meaning ..................and that is quite ridiculas.

To use babylonian understanding and words for their own purpose of religion to explain something that has nothing to do with that religion is absurd. an entirely different set of people wrote the scriptures and Torah used similar words but put different meanings to them. You here, bundle them all up and try to explain them under the same umbrella, something you obviously have no reasoning with .

As to the quoted part of this post

Day 1- Light, division between day and night

Day 2 - Expanse, division between waters beneath the expanse and above it

day 3 - dry land, vegetation

Day 4 - Heavenly illuminaries become discernable from earth

Day 5 - Aquatic souls adn flying creatures.

Day 6 - land animals and humans.

If you go to a science book you will see this fits in with what has been discovered since that ancient time.

You have used meanings to words that Moses would not have used, and used by completely different people with different belief structures to define something that you don't understand yourself.

You are trying to use different languages that are similar to explain something written for a certain people that did not use that language and if they did used it they used it with different clicques and different meaning. There is no difference between that time period and today . We all speak English on this board yet different words use different meanings depending upon which english speaking country you are from.

Oh Ted..........apparently this individual is female........................Shalom:wah:

:wah::wah:General Religious Discussions - Page 2 - ForumGarden .

The Seven Days Of Creation , True Or False ????

English :wah::wah:

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Wasn't The Earth Without Form And Void , And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep ?

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

fuzzy butt;1093629 wrote: If you do not understand this scripture this is not our fault and your own problem.

It seems here you do not understand the spoken or written text and the use of english speech.

Genesis 1-2:25 deals with the creation of the physical earth and it's preperation for human habitat. and if you look carefully you'll see that even athiests cannot dispute the order in which the earth was created/comes about/invented/comes into being/aliens came down and made .................what ever you want to believe.

The fact is how did the Ancients know the order with no modern day instruments or technology ? Work this out and you have your answer to the opening post.

Simple really :)

Different words in the bible and some of the mistakes made come from the interpretation of certain phrases and the original meanings of the words. . I have used this example before . when the bible states "in that day" they are not talking about a particular 24 hour day . sometimes it means a time period/period of generational time/or future generational time. It's like my father saying "kids didn't get away with that in my day" he does not mean a particular 24 hour period in his entire life. He means a time period that is different by todays standards of understanding. the word Day can mean many things.

And this is why you do not understand the quoted text. You do not understand the written text because you do not understand the speech or colloquism used for the text. You take the literal word as the whole meaning ..................and that is quite ridiculas.

To use babylonian understanding and words for their own purpose of religion to explain something that has nothing to do with that religion is absurd. an entirely different set of people wrote the scriptures and Torah used similar words but put different meanings to them. You here, bundle them all up and try to explain them under the same umbrella, something you obviously have no reasoning with .

As to the quoted part of this post

Day 1- Light, division between day and night

Day 2 - Expanse, division between waters beneath the expanse and above it

day 3 - dry land, vegetation

Day 4 - Heavenly illuminaries become discernable from earth

Day 5 - Aquatic souls adn flying creatures.

Day 6 - land animals and humans.

If you go to a science book you will see this fits in with what has been discovered since that ancient time.

You have used meanings to words that Moses would not have used, and used by completely different people with different belief structures to define something that you don't understand yourself.

You are trying to use different languages that are similar to explain something written for a certain people that did not use that language and if they did used it they used it with different clicques and different meaning. There is no difference between that time period and today . We all speak English on this board yet different words use different meanings depending upon which english speaking country you are from.

Oh Ted..........apparently this individual is female........................Shalom:wah:

What Time Is It ? (1). They tell YOU that there are 24 hours in a day! Think about it!

What day of their 7-day week has a "24 hour day"? Day denotes light, or the presence of the Sun! If the DAY has 24 hours… or is a "24 hour day" as ‘they’ say, what happened to the NIGHT!? See how tricky the devils are?

(2). Their clock is based on 666.

60seconds

60 minutes in an hour

24 hours (2+4)=06 in a day

666 is the number of the Beast-Man

Revelation 13:18 (King James Version)

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six".

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Wasn't The Earth Without Form And Void , And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep ? Yes, It had to be shaped , And formed but by what sign , According to The Big Bang , The birth or creation of the sun ? So therefore there was no heaven , It was sky ( Genesis 1 ; 2 ) . It was To -Hoo '' Formless , Emptiness '' ; And Bo -Hoo '' Void , Waste '' ; And just what is the deep Teh - Home '' Sea , Abyss '' , Whenever someone in a Christian Church , Or a Muslims Mosque , Refers to heaven , And God coming out of the heavens , They are merely saying ; '' He Is A ( Space Being ) And The Devil Is A Sea Creature Who Came On Land .

Because , If you say ; ''Where Are The Heavens ? They will say ; '' Up There And You Would Say ; '' Up There In Space , Outer Space ? So Then , Allah Is A Spce Being , Or Jehovah Is A Space Being , Or Yahweh Is A Space Being Or Thehos Is A Space Being '' , They don't want to hear that . Reality would say that if you're standing on earth , And He's Out There , Then He's In Outer Space - He's Outside Of The Earth Atmosphere . Then Genesis 1 ; 2 Says he was inside The Earth Atmosphere Floating Around , Above The Surface Of Teh - Home '' The Water , Sea '' And he did it to the point where he was able to make A distinction between Day and what they are calling Nigh ( Genesis 1 ; 5 ) .

If any one has flown in an airplane . You will know that you can fly , From broad daylight , And see Darkness in front of you . And in a Couplr of Minutes penetrate and be in The Night Time . You can be on A Boeing 747 on your way from here to London ; And you can pass through that time zone . You'll be in Light , And You Will Skip The Night Of That Time Zone . Then You Would Say , '' Wow Look '' Because You'll Actually LQQk Back And See The Day Behind You , From The Night . Or LQQk Forward And See The Night , In Front Of You From The Day . The Only Way You Could See This Is Because You Were In Some Craft That Moved Upon The Surface Of The Water Or In The Air Above The Earth But Not Outside Of The Earth's Atmosphere .

So , God was able to see The Evening And The Morning Change as it says in ( Genesis 1 ; 8 ) , God was in some Craft , Also that craft Flew From Day Into Night . He landed on the water , Because it says in Genesis 1 ; 2 , '' The Spirit Of God Moved , Which in Aramic ( Hebrew ) is Raw -Khaf meaning '' Hover , Move , '' Then it says '' Upon The Faw - Neem - Aramic - Face , Surface '' God was flying around The Planet and passing through different time zones . Now if you look at the Bible , It says that he saw that light was good -Tobe - aramic ; And He Was In Darkness , And He Penetrated Light , And Saw That The Light Was Good Tobe - Aramic .

Genesis 1 ; 2 - 4 And I Quote ;

Wa ( And ) Ha ( The ) Eh-Rets ( Planet Earth ) Had Become To - Hoo ( An Empty Place ) Wa ( And ) Bo '- Hoo ( Emptiness ) ; Wa ( And ) Ha ( The ) Roo'-Akh ( Wind ) Of Eloheem ( These Beings ) Raw -Khaf ' ( Moved ) Upon The Faw - Neem ( Surface ) Of Ha ( The ) Mah '- Yeem ( Two Waters ) . Wa ( And ) Eloheem ( These Beings ) Aw - Mar ( Said ) , Yeh -He ( Let Exist ) Ore ( Light ) . Wa ( And ) Yeh - He ( Eixted ) Ore ( Light ) Wa ( And ) The Eloheem ( These Beings ) Raw - Aw ( Saw ) Ha ( The ) Ore ( Light ) That It Was Tobe ( Agreeable ) ; And Eloheem ( These Beings ) Baw -Dal ( Separated ) Ha ( The ) Light ) From Ha ( The ) Kho - Shek ( Darkness ) .

Because The Planet Earth Had Become Empty And Desolate ; And No Sun's Light Shined Through The Dust Clouds Onto The Surface Of Tiamat's Waters , And The Wind Of The Eloheem ( Nibiru ) Blew And Moved The Black Dust Clouds , And These Beings Said , Let Exist Light ; And Light Existed . And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Saw How Agreeable The Condition Will Be With Light Again , So They Separated The Light From The Darkness .

( Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D. )

And The Earth Was Without Form , And Void ; And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep . And The Spirit Of God Moved Upon The Face Of The Water . And God Said , Let There Be Light ; And There Was Light . And God Saw The Light , That It Was Good ; And God Divided The Light From The Darkness .

Then what does 2Corinthian 6 ; 14 Say And I Quote ; For What Fellowship Hath Righteousness With Unrighteousness ? And What Communion Hath Light With Darkness ? ''

And before God or Allah created The '' Light '' , You Say Sun , There Was Darkness . In Koran 6 ; 1 It Says And I Quote ; '' Praise Be To Allah , Who Created The Heaven And The Earth , And Made The Darkness And The Ligh ... And In John 1 ; 5 It Says And I Quote '' And The Light Shienth In Darkness ; And The Darkness Compreheneth It Not .

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Who Was This Plural God Spoken Of In Genesis 1 ; 26 ?

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ans ; If You Turn To Genesis 1 ; 26 You'll See Where It Says God Said To '' Let Us '' And I Quote

'' God Said ( Let Us ) Make Man In Our Image , And After Our Our Likeness ; '' Now The Question Is , Who Is The '' Us '' That God Is Talking About In Genesis 1 ; 26 ? When You See The Word '' He '' And '' Us '' In The Bible It Is Referring To God As An Eloheem . The Word '' Eloheem '' As Translated In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Means '' These Beings '' And The Word '' Eloheem '' Is Plural As I Have Already Explained To You In The Beginning Of This Post . Eloheem Are Angels Of El Or Messengers Of El . They Are A Host Of Beings That Do The Works Of El Who Is Also Known As Anu , An Which Means '' Above Or Heavenly One '' . Thus Making '' God '' , A Put Of A Group Of Gods . The Word '' Eloheem '' Found In Genesis Is In The Plural Form .

These Eloheem Spoken Of In Genesis 1 ; 26 Were A Race Of Supreme Beings Called Anunnaqi Whose Name Is Dinneer In The Cuneiform Language Which Was Given To The Sumer People . These Were The Plural '' Gods '' Spoken Of In The Book Of Genesis . So When They Say '' Eloheem '' It Is Not Referring To '' One '' Being As The English Bible '' Falsely Mistranslates It To Be God . So The Anunnaqi Were The Beings That Were Spoken Of In Genesis , These Were The Gods That Replenished Heaven And Earth . These Were The Beings That Were Traveling Upon The Face Of The Waters .

Anat / Ninurta / Ninlil / Enqi / Arishegal / Enlil / Tiamat / Apsu / Belili / Ninqi / Nergal / Ninti .

Ques ; So , Does The Evil Exist ?

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Ans ; The Devil Of The Bible Came Into Existence Or Was Introduced For The First Time In Genesis 3 ; 1 Where He Is Called The '' Sepent '' And I Quote '' Now The Serpent Was More Subtle Than Any Beast Of The Field .... The Hebrew Word For Serpent Is Nakhash Which Means '' Divination '' Or '' The Whisperer '' And Khannaas In The Koran Of The Muslims Chapter 114 . It Say , According To Koran 7 ; 22 , And Genesis 3 ; 13 That ( He Was There ) , In Order To Beguile Or Trick Adam And Eve ; He Was ( Therefore Before Them )

Koran 7 ; 22

Fadallaahumaa ( So They Proceeded ) Be-Ghurooren ( With Their Deception ) Falammaa ( So When ) Zaaqaa ( Tasted ) Al - Shajarata ( The Tree ) Badat ( Manifest ) Lahumaa ( For Both Of Them ) Saw -Aaatuhumaa ( Their Nakedness ) Wa ( And ) Tafeqaa ( They Began , Set Out To ) Yakh - Sefaane ( Sew ) Alayhemaa ( On Upon Them Both Of Them ) Min ( From ) Waraqe ( Paper ) Al - Jannate ( The Enclosed Garden Of Delight ) Wa ( And ) Naadaahumaa ( Called Both Of Them ) Rabbuhumaaa ( Their Rabb , Master ) Alam ( Though ) Anhakumaa ( Forbid Both Of You ) An ( That ) Tilkumaa ( That Of Yours ) Al - Shajaate ( The Tree ) Wa ( And ) Aqul ( I Say ) Lakumaaa ( To Both Of You ) Inna ( Surely ) Al - Shaytaana ( The Evil One , Reptilian ) Lakumaa ( For You Both Of You ) Aduwwun ( An Enemy ) Mubeenun ( Evident , Clear ) .

To They Proceeded With Their Deception , So When They Tasted Of The Tree - The Opium From The Tree Of Agreeable And Disagreeable Underneath Where The Scroll Of All Was ; It Manifested To Both Of Them Their Nakedness , And They Began To Sew Upon Themselves Leaves , From The Enclosed Garden Of Delight ; And Their Rabb , Who Is Master , Kalkael / Uriel Called Upon Both Of Them '' Did I Not Forbid Both Of You , Of That Tree ? And I Say To Both Of You , '' Surely , Al Shaytaan , The Reptilian Is To Both Of You A Clear Enemy ?

Mistranslation By Abdullah Yusuf Ali 1938 A.D.

So By Deceit He Brought About Their Fall ; When They Tasted Of The Tree , Their Shame Became Manifest To Them , And They Began To Sew Together The Leaves Of The Garden Over Their Bodies . And Their Lord Called Unto Them ; '' Did I Not Forbid You That Tree , And Tell You That Satan Was An Avowed Enemy Unto You ?

Genesis 3 ; 13

And Yahuwa Of The Eloheem Aw - Mar ( Said ) To The Ish - Shaw ' ( Female Living Being , [ Named Nekaybaw ]) Maw ( What ) Is Zothe' ( This ) That You Have Aw - Saw ( Done ) ? And The Ish - Shaw ( Female Living Being , [ Named Nekaybaw ]) Aw - Mar' ( Said ) , '' The Naw-Khawsh ' ( Spell Csting Whisperer [ Nakhash . Haylal ] ) Naw -Shaw '' ( Deceived Me ) , And I Aw - Kal ( Ate ) .

Yahuwa Of The Eloheem Kalkel ( Rudwaan , Uriel ) Said To Eve ( Nekaybaw ) , '' What Is This That You Have Done ? '' Eve ( Nekaybaw ) Answered And Said '' Nakhash ( [ Haylal ] The Son Of Shakar [ Shakhar ] And Mylitta ) Deceived Me Into Consuming It .

Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D.

And The Lord God Said Unto The Word . What Is This That Thou Hast Done ? And The Woman Said The Serpent Beguiled Me , And I Did Eat ,

So This Devil Or Isbliys Or Shaytaan Or Satan Was Already There , Or As The Koran Says He Says I Was Created Before Them Of '' Fire Free Of Smoke '' Or Smokeless Fire ( Koran 55 ; 15 , 7 ; 11 ) , You Need Things To Start A Fire And Oxygen Is One Of The Main Elements Needed For A Fire To Burn . And What Is Fire ? A Fire Is Rapid , But Continuous Chemical Reaction Accompanied By The Sending Out Of Light And Heat . Most Commonly It Results From A Rapid Chemical Change In Which There Is A Freeing Of Heat Combined With Oxygen By Some Combustible Or Burnable Material . Flame And Heat Also May Result From A Reaction Involving An Element Other Than Oxygen .

In Other Words , It Is The Result Of A Rapid Union Oxygen And Other Substances Fire Creates And Makes Toxins . Most People Die From The Toxins And Chemicals That Fire Give Off . Then There Are Gas Fires , Fuel Fires , Elcetric Fires , Spontaneous Combustion Fires , Hell's Fire Which According To The Religious Sector , Is Symbolic Of The Devil ; So My Question To The Muhammadans Are Which Of These Fire Was The Devil Or Ibliys Created From ? What Things Existed Before Allah Created The Heavens And The Earth ? What Things Started The Fire To Created The Devil Or Ibliys ( Koran 55 ; 15 ) ? These Are Just A Few Of The Many Questions That Muslims Cannot Answer .

Ques ; So What Is Meant By Ibliys Being Created Of Fire ?

Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

I believe they do, doesn't mean you do...
Smoke signals ftw!
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Omni_Skittles;1101870 wrote: I believe they do, doesn't mean you do...

You care to share your though with us ?

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

In The Koran 15 ; 27 Refers to Ibliys as Naarun El Samuwn Which means '' Illuminated Poison '' , What is meant by Ibliys being created of fire means , It's ralking about the anger , The hot beath you give off . The Kirlian form of fire called your Aura , When you become angry your personality changes from Positive ( + ) To Negative ( - ) Thus making you light Aura or color change .

This is the same thing that happened to Ibliys When Allah asked him to bow down to Adam and he refused in Koran 2 ; 34 and I Quote ; '' ... Bow Down To Adam ; And They Bowed Down ; Not So Iblis ; He Refused And Was Haughty ... Ibliys was called '' Haughty '' As well , which translated in Arabic as Astakbira - Which means '' Big Chested , Boastful And Full Of Pride Pouting Out Of Anger , '' When it says '' He Is Created From Smokeless Fire '' It is referring to his nature .

The Devil can be anybody who loses Touch With Reality and gose ego tripping and pouts out of smokeless fire which is what Ibliys did when he was asked to '' Bow Down '' To Adam . So when the word fire is used when referring to Ibliys being creat from fire is talking about his Aura or his Kirlian form Koran 55 ; 15 comfirms this because it Says And I Quote ; '' And He Created Jinns From Fire Free Of Smoke '' Or Smokeless Fire . There Is No Such Thing As A '' Fire Free Of Smoke '' Because No Matter What Kind Of Fire Is Buming , There Is Always Smoke . So It Is Obvious That Koran 55 ; 15 Was Not Talking About Your Normal Everyday Fire .

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Was Nakhash Or Ibliys ( The Devil ) Created Before Or After Adam And Eve ?

Kartveli

Post by Kartveli »

In Georgia relligion teachers taught me that devil and God can be ascented in every aspect of human's life. And they taught me also that every opposition that happens in the world is an opposition between god and evil. So the do exist but they're not visible by us. :-6
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Kartveli;1106366 wrote: In Georgia relligion teachers taught me that devil and God can be ascented in every aspect of human's life. And they taught me also that every opposition that happens in the world is an opposition between god and evil. So the do exist but they're not visible by us. :-6

Thank you for your answer !

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Was Nakhash Or Ibliys ( The Devil ) Created Before Or After Adam And Eve ?

; Nakhash was created before them because obviously they speak of the creation of Adam and Eve ( Genesis 1 ; 27 ) But where do they speak of the creation of The Devil ? The Bible refers to The Devil as a Serpent ( Genesis 3 ; 1 ) . The Devil wasn't from Adam and Eve's Seed because it is stated in Genesis 3 ; 15 And I Quote ; '' I Will Put Enmity Between Thee And The Woman , And Between Thy Seed And Her Seed ... This same story can Be found in Koran 2 ; 36 When '' God '' was talking to The '' Serpent '' He made a clear distinction between his ( The Serpent's ) seed and woman's seed . Thus , The Serpent didn't come out of Adam and Eve's Seed . What is a Serpent ? It is a reptile and reptiles dwell in water and some on land ( Revelation 13 ; 1 ) . So The Devil must have been A Reptile .

Ser -pent ( Sur'pent ) n . 1 A Scaly , Limbless ( Reptile ) ; A Snake , Especially When Large Size . Thaken From Fink & Wagnalls New Comprehensive International Dictionary . A Snake Which Is Also Know As A Serpent '' . This Is What Religious Sects Say Eve Spoke To In The Garden .

We know that Shaytaan was in the waters before the earth was reformed because in Genesis 1 ; 2 It says that darkness was upon the face of the deep and we saw the deep was the water . So he was in the water . We saw he was called A creature . How do we know he was in the waters ? Well ask yourself , Is he mentioned in The Bible or The Koran when Adam and Eve were Created ? No . But we do see that he just appears in The Garden . So where did he come from ? Well , He must have come from the Water , You follow ? And then when the earth was reformed he went upon the earth .

Now , There ir was void and Darkness upon the earth , And only water . Then where did This Satan , Who pops up in Genesis Chapter Three , Live before the dry land appeared ? Thus , You have the snake's story . The Koran of The Muslims . says that the Devil was created '' Before '' Adam and Eve in Koran 7 ; 11 - 12 Where he says himself ; '' I Am Better Than He ; Thou Didst Create Me From Fire , And Him From Clay , Ibliys literally asked Allah why should I Bow Down To Adam Asked Allah ' Why should I bow down to Adam who is created of clay and I was created before him of Fire , The word used for Bow in Koran 7 ; 11 And 121 Sajdat which means '' To Prostrate '' , And What do you do when you Prostrate ?

You Put Your Fact To The Ground . If The Devil Is In Heaven , Then The Devil Couldn't Bow , In Order For Ibliys To Bow To Adam , He Had To Be Standing On Solid Ground Which Means They Must Have Been Standing On Some Type Of Firm Foundation Such As The Earth Or Heaven Has Floors . The Devil Was Being Asked To Prostrate To Man Who Was Made Of Clay As The Koran 23 ; 12 Puts It , Is A Sin . Then The Law Still Existed Not To Bow Or Worship Anyone Other Than Allah Which Left '' The Devil '' Between A Rock And A Had Place .

They understood back then , In The Ancient Tablets , That this Satan was some type of Reptilian who lived in the water before the dry land Re - Appeared as Genesis 1 ; 2 Makes it seem . Then when the dry land appears , This Reptilian obviously came onto land to influence these new created or Pro - Created being ; Zakar ( Adam ) and Nekaybaw ( Eve ) . And if The Devil was created before Adam this would mean The Devil would have had to have been created within The Six Days Of Creation before Adam and Eve , Because that's when all the minerals were created . That means that he came with the creation of The Heaven and The Earth .

Genesis 1 ; 9 - 10

Wa ( and ) the Eloheem ( these beings ) , Aw - Mar ( said ) . let Ha ( the ) Mah - Yeem ( two waters ) Takh- Ath ( beneath , under ) Ha ( the ) Shaw - Maw ' - Yeem ( two skies ) be Qaw - Waw ( brought together ) as Ekh-Awd ( one ) Maw - Qome ( spot , place ) and ket Ha ( the ) Yab - Baw - Shaw ( dry ground ) Raw - Aw ( be seen ) ; and Yeh - He ( it ) Kane ( was ) . Wa ( and ) The Eloheem ( these beings ) Qaw - Raw ( called ) the Yab - Baw - Shaw ( dry ground ) Ha ( the ) Eh - Rets ( planet earth ) , Wa ( and ) the Qaw - Waw ( that which was gathered together ) of the Mah ' Yeem ( two water ) was Qaw - Raw ( called ) Yawm ( seas ) , Wa ( and ) The Eloheem ( these beings ) Raw-Aw ( saw ) Kee ( that it ) was Tobe ( agreeable ) .

And The Eloheem Anunnaqi said amongst each other , The water beneath the skies are to be brought together as one mass as oceans , Rivers , Streams and lakes , And let the dry land be seen ; And this happened , And The Eloheem Anunnaqi called out that The Planet Earth will be called dry ground ; The land mass ( Qi ) . And the waters that were gathered together they called the seas ( Tiamat ) , And The Eloheem Anunnaqi saw that thing this way was agreeable .

( Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D. )

And God said , Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place , And let the dry land appear ; And it was so . And God called the dry land earth . And the gathering together of the waters called the seas ; And God saw that it was good .

So now we have another approach of looking at Shaytaan , Satan , Or The Devil , Or The Sepent , As A reptile who religious scholars describe as moving on his belly like a snake ( Genesis 3 ; 14 ) . Scholars will draw all of these Conclusions about The Devil Being A Snake However . They fail to realize he had to have dwelled in water . He was A Numus as The Tribe Of Dogons in Mali , Africa calling The Beings that came from The Star Sirius The Dog Star , Alpha In The Canis Major Constellation , Who lived in the water at night and came on land to teach and mix with them . There is an African tribe who speak and teach this today . This tribe is know as The Dogons , And their high priest is called A Hogan .

The migrated from Nubia and now live in Mali , West Africa in The Cliffs of Badiagara . The knowledge that The Dogons speak about today is information that was handed down to them from their descendants . The Dogons have knowledge about the universe , Star gormations and constellation that scientist didn't know about and still say it was impossible for The Dogons to know about because they do not have any Telescopes or any of the '' Advanced '' Technology and Equipment that Astronomers use today . These Beings who came to them were a species of Reptilians called The Malderkians ; The ones who lived under The Bermuda Triangle . The Dogons are in Mali today and they are the descendants of the Numus . And the word Numus come from the greek word for '' Law '' , Which is also spelled Nomus Meaning '' Law'' As Found in Matthew 5 ; 17 , And is the law of Moses which is The Torah ; The Hebrew word meaning '' Law , Direction , Instruction , ''

The Dogons were named after The Disagreeable Anunnaqi , Name Dagown , meaning '' A Fish '' As found in Judges 16 ; 23 , 1Samuel 5 ; 2-5 , 7 And 1Chronicles 10 ; 10 , Which is from the Hebrew root word Dawg Meaning '' Fish , '' According to On - Line Bible Strongs's Concordance Dagon is The Philistine Deity of Fertility ; Repressented with the face and hands of a man and The Tail Of A Fish which proves that these Reptilians were from The Water as I mentioned earlier . The Nubians name for Reptilian Is Dogir And The Plural of it is Dogri . And the name for The Greys was '' Angels or Children Of The Nile '' Which is another group of Extraterrestrials . The 56th name of one of the 200 Fallen Angels is Dagun

Are The Reptilians In Human Form Or Are They In Reptilian Form ? The Elite Of The Reptilians Are Called The Dragos . They Can Take On Human From And Have Bred Children That Reside With You The Children Of The Eloheem . When They Show Movies Like Battle Star Galactica , Star Wars and Star Trek , They Are Telling You About The History Of This Planet , They Are Telling You The Real Stories In Movies Everyday , In Star Trek , The Klingons Are Reptilians . They Are Telling You Who They Are .

Scroll # 93

M.Z.York

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Are The Reptilians In Human Form Or Are They In Reptilian Form ?

Return to “Christianity”