How To Get To Heaven When You Die

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
xfrodobagginsx

Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

spot wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:09 pm
xfrodobagginsx wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:34 pm Traffic is getting a little better here. That is a good thing.
Out of interest, where are you taking your site statistics from?
At the bottom of the topic page where at the time it says 8 people are browsing this forum, xfrodobagginsx and 7 guests. Right now it says xfrodobagginsx and 0 guests. On the old site this thread was getting 2-3000 hits a day. Now it gets under 10. I wish we could go back to the old site. The main page said that there were 3 members and 80 guests on the entire site last time I checked. Before you had a few thousand people browsing the site at any given time. That is why I spent so much time here before. I would love to see it get back to where it was. I belong to a lot of sites and although for some reason, there aren't a lot of members, it was getting huge amounts of guests, which is still traffic.
spot

Post by spot »

Out of interest, where are you taking your site statistics from? The internal counts within phpbb3 are made on an entirely different basis than the counts made with vBulletin4. If you have third-party figures which have a mutually comparable basis then I could stir myself and look at them.

The reason the site moved provider and software was to bring running costs down by a factor of ten and to regain reliability and a software upgrade path. There may be potential SEO modifications but there's certainly no way to migrate again back to out previous environment. The low search engine referrals is something to address one day but it's not high on my list of tasks and I don't see any volunteers to take it on.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

spot wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:26 pm Out of interest, where are you taking your site statistics from? The internal counts within phpbb3 are made on an entirely different basis than the counts made with vBulletin4. If you have third-party figures which have a mutually comparable basis then I could stir myself and look at them.

The reason the site moved provider and software was to bring running costs down by a factor of ten and to regain reliability and a software upgrade path. There may be potential SEO modifications but there's certainly no way to migrate again back to out previous environment. The low search engine referrals is something to address one day but it's not high on my list of tasks and I don't see any volunteers to take it on.
I am looking at the post counts on my threads, the bottom of the page also that tells me how many people are on line currently and in the last 24 hours both in this topic area and in the main topic area.

Don't you generate income based on the traffic flow? I am not sure how things work when it comes to generating income on a forum, but I would think that 10x more traffic would also generate 10x more income for you. I have been using this site to spread the gospel via this thread for many years. Interestingly, many years ago, when I first posted it, the traffic flow was very low and light. I didn't attend this site much because of that reason and spend much more time at other sites. Then one day I saw an explosion of hits and traffic flow here. My thread alone was responsible for generating a large percentage of that traffic, along with the "Science Disproves Evolution" thread. I also noticed that when that other thread was active, my thread also received a lot more hits so I kept them both active after Pahu left. I think he actually may have died based on my research. I tracked him down in other sites and he quit posting in all of them at the same time as he did here. Anyway, this thread was getting 1-3,000 hits per DAY during that time! My passion is to spread the gospel and so this made me very happy. I had a couple of mods who were looking for excuses to try and ban me from this site also because satan doesn't like the gospel going out. It wasn't until this thread was exploding that I was being harrassed. It is a horribly sad thing to me that this site switched to the new format because the traffic flow has slowed to a trickle. It has gone from 1-3,000 hits per DAY to about 3-5 hits per day. Literally, I was getting more hits in one day at that time than I have gotten total since the switch. If I were the owner, I would not like the new system. I volunteered to be a mod back in the day, but was not considered for the position.
spot

Post by spot »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:25 pm
spot wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:26 pm Out of interest, where are you taking your site statistics from? The internal counts within phpbb3 are made on an entirely different basis than the counts made with vBulletin4. If you have third-party figures which have a mutually comparable basis then I could stir myself and look at them.

I am looking at the post counts on my threads, the bottom of the page also that tells me how many people are on line currently and in the last 24 hours both in this topic area and in the main topic area.

Don't you generate income based on the traffic flow?
You know, you just don't notice what people write. We have no income stream, we want no income stream, we are not monetized and the displayed count of the number of people online currently and in the last 24 hours is a totally different metric on this software compared with what was presented by vBulletin, mainly because we have excluded all Bot traffic from the figure. I keep pointing both things out. We are not a magazine, you are not an author, we are a discussion space and you are a member of a discussion forum. The domain set out 16 years ago to be a discussion forum and no owner at any time has made any gesture in any other direction. We are, most particularly, not attracted toward write-only evangelists who are averse to engaged thinking and whose sole intention is to ignore the existing membership and press for more visibility across the rest of the non-membership world at large.

You are, of course, welcome to hire web-hoardings and advertising space, to buy the minds of those who ruminate across the Internet, but not on ForumGarden. We sell neither.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

I had to laugh at this one. Take a look at the ornamentation above the Maiden's head in the centre panel (Spoiler Alert) ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Col ... tjt5NGwhsE
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

spot wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:09 am
xfrodobagginsx wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:25 pm

Don't you generate income based on the traffic flow?
You know, you just don't notice what people write. We have no income stream, we want no income stream, we are not monetized and the displayed count of the number of people online currently and in the last 24 hours is a totally different metric on this software compared with what was presented by vBulletin, mainly because we have excluded all Bot traffic from the figure. I keep pointing both things out. We are not a magazine, you are not an author, we are a discussion space and you are a member of a discussion forum. The domain set out 16 years ago to be a discussion forum and no owner at any time has made any gesture in any other direction. We are, most particularly, not attracted toward write-only evangelists who are averse to engaged thinking and whose sole intention is to ignore the existing membership and press for more visibility across the rest of the non-membership world at large.

You are, of course, welcome to hire web-hoardings and advertising space, to buy the minds of those who ruminate across the Internet, but not on ForumGarden. We sell neither.
What is the purpose of sending a bot to a forum? So you are saying that had you cut out the bots on vbulletin that the numbers would have been the same as it is now? I find that hard to believe. I also don't understand why you wouldn't want to generate income but that is your business and right. I have been here most of that 16 years. I started doing online evangelism in 2005 at Powerwashing forum. God opened up the door for me to go to many forums and spread the gospel in many, many places. I can't tell you the amount of Spiritual Warfare that happened to me as a result. REAL things. satanic attacks usually when I am trying to sleep. I still play Christian Worship music in my hope every night and it helps tremendously. There really is a devil and Jesus Christ is real. I have had things happen that you wouldn't believe as the result of spreading the gospel here. It is worth it to serve God, but the damage it has caused is real. Most forums are gone now. The traffic isn't as high as it used to be. I believe that God is going to move me into a different area of evangelism soon. I had no reason (yet) to buy advertising because I could post on forums, but it may be time soon to start buying it. I am thankful to be able to have shared the Gospel as much as I have been able thanks to sites like this one. I hope the number of actual people viewing were as high as the numbers show.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

The Lord will be returning to the earth soon. Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:45 pm The Lord will be returning to the earth soon. Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.
When the Lord returns he will find your ilk pining for Donald
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:45 pm The Lord will be returning to the earth soon.
Thank you for the heads-up, I'll sharpen my blade.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:18 pm
xfrodobagginsx wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:45 pm The Lord will be returning to the earth soon. Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.
Trump was the Greatest President in US History and Biden and the corrupt Democrats cheated on the election. Everyone knows they did. Now Biden is trying to destroy America as fast as possible.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

spot wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:48 am
xfrodobagginsx wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:45 pm The Lord will be returning to the earth soon.
Why not place your faith in Christ and believe that He died and rose again, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for your sins?
spot

Post by spot »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:54 pm
spot wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:48 am
Why not place your faith in Christ and believe that He died and rose again, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for your sins?
Because the claim is an absurd dogmatic claim which has caused more bloodshed and misery across the ages than any other belief in history. You should be ashamed to still be peddling such claptrap nonsense.

More to the point, I've never yet heard you apologize for it or explain why it happened and I'd quite like both please.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:52 pm
LarsMac wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:18 pm
Trump was the Greatest President in US History and Biden and the corrupt Democrats cheated on the election. Everyone knows they did. Now Biden is trying to destroy America as fast as possible.
All I can say is that I knew that would be your response.
The Beast definitely has your number.
- DH Lawrence
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I found this, today, and thought of Xfrod...
Christian apologist Mary Jo Sharp on the widespread belief in conspiracy theories in Christian churches:
“Irresponsibility with information unravels the impact of a Christian’s witness to those in their community, and, with social media, to the broader world. The non-Christian may begin to believe or become further ingrained in the culturally popular belief that Christians are anti-intellectual, including anti-science.”
“Christians should always be gospel-forward in how they live their public lives. They are representatives of the kingdom of God. Before Christians share anything in person or on social media, they should first ask: 'How will this affect my ability to share the good news of Jesus Christ?'”
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Question, what country do you live in?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:41 pm Question, what country do you live in?
The Good Ol' US of A
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am
xfrodobagginsx wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:41 pm Question, what country do you live in?
The Good Ol' US of A
But not everyone here is from the USA correct?
spot

Post by spot »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:15 am
LarsMac wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am
The Good Ol' US of A
But not everyone here is from the USA correct?
Some of us are free of such constraint and bask in Europe. Or nearer Europe anyway. A few have the felicity of living within the Commonwealth.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Please don't give him our addresses :roll:
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

magentaflame wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:59 pm Please don't give him our addresses :roll:
If he were to actually pay attention to anyone here, instead of just dropping by to dump more of his BS, he could very easily have answered his own question.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I always thought you went to a "discussion forum to discuss issues with those on that forum . If you wanted the entire world to see your opinions then you'd begin your own forum or website. ANd use your own name so people could easily find you. But this isn't about any of that. Any wanna be cult leader/narcissist doesn't discuss anything. They want to tell you what they believe/think/understand and when you disagree with them they will tell you it's not them you are disagreeing with, it's god. so they go their merry way around the earth never being wrong. But always getting the attention they seek.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Church closed for COVID violations defies government orders, holds services

https://www.wnd.com/2021/03/church-clos ... -services/
spot

Post by spot »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:16 pm Church closed for COVID violations defies government orders, holds services

https://www.wnd.com/2021/03/church-clos ... -services/
Other businesses listed on the Health Department's rooster of closed business is Norma Jeans. The adult entertainment along with 3 others were asked to temporarily closed. Some have since reopened.

Norma Jeans' owner Pete Ireland said he had a conference call scheduled with the health department to go over his reopening plan.

"Our hope is to be open by tonight," said Ireland. "We're taking this very seriously."

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/local-ne ... ening-plan
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Hmmm....Interesting.
spot

Post by spot »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:56 pm Hmmm....Interesting.
Each catering for the tastes of the public. I expect there's folk go to both depending on the day of the week.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

spot wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:47 pm
Each catering for the tastes of the public. I expect there's folk go to both depending on the day of the week.
Years ago, I attended a church in Tulsa, OK. They were decent folk, not too judgmental or overstuffed. They did get a little out of sorts when the local newspaper printed a pic of their pastor at a Strip bar just across the highway from Rex Humbard's mega church. One fellow commented, "What's the big deal? He comes around all the time, but not on Sundays."
- DH Lawrence
cars

Post by cars »

LarsMac wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:51 am
Years ago, I attended a church in Tulsa, OK. They were decent folk, not too judgmental or overstuffed. They did get a little out of sorts when the local newspaper printed a pic of their pastor at a Strip bar just across the highway from Rex Humbard's mega church. One fellow commented, "What's the big deal? He comes around all the time, but not on Sundays."

:lol: :lol:
Cars :)
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

LarsMac wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:51 am
Now that's too funny
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Sad to see what happened here. This thread used to be filled with thousands of views per day.
spot

Post by spot »

Well, that's God for you.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

spot wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:18 am Well, that's God for you.
The thread you mean?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:26 pm
The thread you mean?
Not really.
This thread was lost the first time you went off theme.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:01 am
The thread you mean?
Not really.
You tried to get me banned, but the thread road the long wave and many received the Gospel in spite of you. Now these forums are close to dead.
spot

Post by spot »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:51 pm
The thread you mean?
Not really.
You tried to get me banned, but the thread road the long wave and many received the Gospel in spite of you. Now these forums are close to dead.
Have you not considered the number of people you've deterred from Christianity with these posts?
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

spot wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:53 am
The thread you mean?
Not really.
Have you not considered the number of people you've deterred from Christianity with these posts?
Only those who don't care to hear the truth. The truth divides. That is their choice. I am thankful for this site that I have been able to share the Gospel with those who will hear it. I am thankful to you for at least allowing me to share it, even if you don't believe it yourself. Christ's return is very soon. The Bible talks about Globalism and when it happens, all hell is going to break loose on the world. When it does, I hope you will turn to Christ to save you. Humble yourself before Him and ask Him to save you, believe that Christ died and rose again for your sins.

Mt 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
spot

Post by spot »

Garner Ted Armstrong often used that passage too. He died a rich man, and his only source of income was the Gospel.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

spot wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:30 pm Garner Ted Armstrong often used that passage too. He died a rich man, and his only source of income was the Gospel.
I am not a rich man in this life, but in heaven I have great treasure. You can too.

Mr 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

You can't buy your way into heaven:

Ac 8:20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
spot

Post by spot »

I have no problem at all with the bible, it's a magnificent cultural history. I take complete exception to the idea that anything divine or worshipful contributed to its creation, or that alleged deities have any counterpart in reality. They're stories, and in the hands of any fundamentalist church they're bloody destructive ones at that.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

The thread you mean?
Not really.
You guys always like to play the persecution complex. Sorry, I really don't care if you post or not. But I would prefer you were truthful.
I don't see that happening, though.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:42 am
The thread you mean?
Not really.
You guys always like to play the persecution complex. Sorry, I really don't care if you post or not. But I would prefer you were truthful.
Trust me, it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I am truthful. I know what you were doing and that other guy that was harassing me was much worse. He was a total idiot. If he worked for me, he would have been fired a long time ago. I never did any of this for any of you. You heard the message and saw the evidence from me and Pahu and outright rejected it, but it was for the visitors that came here. Those browsing came through and at least received the Gospel. Spot should have made me a Mod and even let me help run the site. I think I am pretty good at this stuff. Interestingly, every site where the people mocked me and made fun of the Gospel are either no longer in existence or ghost towns. I have been through this situation many times. Now this one has run it's course it seems.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:47 pm
The thread you mean?
Not really.
Trust me, it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I am truthful. I know what you were doing and that other guy that was harassing me was much worse. He was a total idiot. If he worked for me, he would have been fired a long time ago. I never did any of this for any of you. You heard the message and saw the evidence from me and Pahu and outright rejected it, but it was for the visitors that came here. Those browsing came through and at least received the Gospel. Spot should have made me a Mod and even let me help run the site. I think I am pretty good at this stuff. Interestingly, every site where the people mocked me and made fun of the Gospel are either no longer in existence or ghost towns. I have been through this situation many times. Now this one has run it's course it seems.
Firstly, what you are seeing is a trend in the internet, where discussion forums like this one have seen a reduction in traffic, because fewer people are following them as they used to. other media types are more favored than discussion forums like this. They favor things like facebook, Twitter, and other such interactive applications.
It's actually sort of an evolutionary concept.
- DH Lawrence
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

LarsMac wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:49 am
xfrodobagginsx wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:47 pm

The thread you mean?
Not really.
Firstly, what you are seeing is a trend in the internet, where discussion forums like this one have seen a reduction in traffic, because fewer people are following them as they used to. other media types are more favored than discussion forums like this. They favor things like facebook, Twitter, and other such interactive applications.
It's actually sort of an evolutionary concept.
This site had some of the heaviest traffic on the internet until they changed it, but yes things are trending that way. Even so, it wasn't doing that yet here, but now it is. I am on Facebook plenty and You Tube is now owned by Google, God help us. Bunch of controlling Commie liberals who want to surrender their rights to be ruled over by a Dictator. How utterly stupid. It's going to result in disaster like everything that Liberals touch. Actually, the Bible talks about what happens when Globalism is finally achieved. 666, Anti Christ, Mark of the Beast. You will see that what I have been telling you is true. When you realize it, remember that it is not too late to cry out to the Lord to save you and place your faith in Christ and His death, burial and resurrection to save you. Just place your faith in Him, call on Him to save you. We are very close to the end. I really believe that Christ will return in our life time, but not before Globalism and the 666, Anti Christ stuff happens for 7 years. Most of the people on the earth will die during that time. In the first 3.5 years, 25% of the people will die or 2 Billion. In the second 3.5 years it will be about 5 Billion. There will only be a remnant of people left to go into the Kingdom and only Believers will be admitted.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Does anyone here doubt that the world is in a time of great trouble?
spot

Post by spot »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:13 pm Does anyone here doubt that the world is in a time of great trouble?
Me sir. Humankind is crawling out of a long pit of ignorant greed toward the sunny uplands of testable justice.

In my lifetime I have seen first-hand the overthrow of three hubristic self-congratulatory death-cult empires, the development of life-affirming technologies and the beginnings of sustainable moral approach to all species.

If you disagree, feeling that the world is in fact in a time of great trouble, it would help clarify your meaning if you would give an example of a time when this was not the case.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

spot wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:49 pm
xfrodobagginsx wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:13 pm Does anyone here doubt that the world is in a time of great trouble?
Me sir. Humankind is crawling out of a long pit of ignorant greed toward the sunny uplands of testable justice.

In my lifetime I have seen first-hand the overthrow of three hubristic self-congratulatory death-cult empires, the development of life-affirming technologies and the beginnings of sustainable moral approach to all species.

If you disagree, feeling that the world is in fact in a time of great trouble, it would help clarify your meaning if you would give an example of a time when this was not the case.
I disagree. There was a time when Christianity was the prevailing religion in the European Countries. They loved God. They taught the Bible in Schools. They rebuked sin. Now, the Liberals are taking over. They hate European White Culture because they are racists. They are going to push us into Globalism. The Bible warns against Globalism and what will happen when it comes. The anti christ, 666 all of that stuff goes along with globalism. Christ's return is near. Those who loved evil and rejected the Truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ will be judged by Him. When Globalism finally comes, within 7 years, Billions of the people on the earth will be dead. In fact it won't even be 1 Billion left It may only be 500 million or less left. We are approaching that time. Every time those here have heard the Gospel and rejected it, will be on their account for God to judge them, although I didn't remain for the members here. I remained for those who are passing through here. Thousands a day used to pass through here and see this thread. Thousands a day received the Gospel. I am thankful for that, even with the harassment I received from the moderators, mostly Lars Mac. You are better than they were at least in your treatment of me. I believe that Christ will return to this earth physically, in our Lifetime. This world system will be put down at the end of the Tribulation when Christ returns. Eternity is a very long time. You need to get ready.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

You really should read up on just how happy all the Christians in Europe really were, Bob.
Read up on the Reformation, and the Inquisitions, for example.
Back when millions of Christians killed each other because of disagreements over which Church was the True Church.

IT would be very enlightening for you to study the history of Christianity in Europe.
- DH Lawrence
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Piece of good news regarding the Creationist Piece of Scum Icon that is Kent Hovind.
He's heading back to Jail for a second time. Last time was for Tax Fraud. This time it's for Domestic Vioence.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/202 ... KlYYAGxdUw
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

I noticed that you can't refute any of his Scientific assertions, just his sinful shortcomings in life. That's telling.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:23 pm I noticed that you can't refute any of his Scientific assertions, just his sinful shortcomings in life. That's telling.
If he actually presented any "Scientific Assertions" there might be something to refute.
- DH Lawrence
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

xfrodobagginsx wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:23 pm I noticed that you can't refute any of his Scientific assertions, just his sinful shortcomings in life. That's telling.
Such as Dinosaurs living at the same time as Humans?
That there were Dinosaurs on the Arc?
The claim that Evolutionist Text Books say that we came from a rock - when that is exactly what the Bible says, not Evolution?
His claim that there is no such thing as the Geological Ladder, and that everything was fossilised during the Flood?
His explanation for why you don't get such things as Rabbits appearing at the same level as, say, Ammonites being to do with different rates of sedimentation (referring to his sand toy)?
His perpetual claim that he taught High School Science, when the only School he's ever taught in is Sunday School?
That he calls himself 'Doctor' when he has no legitimate Docrate - only one that he bought from a Creationist Organisation?

Just how many refutations do you need to tell he's talking a load of bollocks.

I don't believe for one minute that he believes any of the crap he spews. He's just using it as a grift to play to the gullible who continue to fund his Millionaire lifestyle.

Return to “General Chit Chat”