How To Get To Heaven When You Die

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
FourPart

Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Post by FourPart »

xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

FourPart wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:01 am
xfrodobagginsx wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:49 pm
Revival: Despite gov't bans, churches growing

https://www.wnd.com/2020/07/revival-des ... s-growing/
https://news.gallup.com/poll/248837/chu ... cades.aspx
That's too bad. I am sorry to hear this but I know it's true. Christ is about to return to the earth and people need to be ready.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

I strongly urge you all to place your faith in Jesus Christ for Salvation, believing in your heart that He died and rose again as a Sacrifice for your sins. I truly believe that He is about to return. When the Christians are taken out of the way, satan will be free to unleash his hell on earth. (The Great Tribulation). Don't take the mark of the beast or you will automatically go to hell. It's like selling your soul to satan.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

This has long been rather obvious to me since I returned to The South after a few years spent going to school in California.
Not that it is just in the South, by any means. Some of the worst examples of racism and bigotry I ever witnessed were in the North.
This author makes some very good points about how our "Christian Heritage" has long been a contributing factor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
While it may seem obvious to mainstream white Christians today that slavery, segregation and overt declarations of white supremacy are antithetical to the teachings of Jesus, such a conviction is, in fact, a recent development for most white American Christians and churches, both Protestant and Catholic.

The unsettling truth is that, for nearly all of American history, the light-skinned Jesus conjured up by most white congregations was not merely indifferent to the status quo of racial inequality; he demanded its defense and preservation as part of the natural, divinely ordained order of things.

Racism among white Christians is higher than among the nonreligious. That's no coincidence. - By Robert P. Jones, CEO and founder PRRI
“in prayer, it is better to have a heart without words than words without heart.”
― Bunyan

Return to “General Chit Chat”