SOUTHERN Yankee's play house

southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

Odie;1102831 wrote: you know you can email me!

I'm there more than here sis!:-4:-4:-4 you two are a gift. and i mean that:-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1102834 wrote: you two are a gift. and i mean that:-4

did you read my post yet on buckeye balls for you and my pm?:-4:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
southern yankee

Well i am tired ready to turn into a PUMNKIN:yh_rotfl See everyone later:)
southern yankee

Odie;1102837 wrote: did you read my post yet on buckeye balls for you and my pm?:-4:-4 no not yet, but i read your PM. sent a copy to Shelbell.
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1102840 wrote: no not yet, but i read your PM. sent a copy to Shelbell.

great, now, go get some sleep!:-4:-4
southern yankee

Odie;1102842 wrote: great, now, go get some sleep!:-4:-4 now if i could get use to the meds and get some sleep. it will just take my body time.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1102845 wrote: now if i could get use to the meds and get some sleep. it will just take my body time.

Yeah, the meds do take awhile to get used to and to even see if they work. I find posting as an outlet and something to take my mind off of things for awhile. Feel better sis. :-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1103241 wrote: Yeah, the meds do take awhile to get used to and to even see if they work. I find posting as an outlet and something to take my mind off of things for awhile. Feel better sis. :-4

I was up until 1 posting last night, couldn't sleep!:-5:-5

then my sleeping pill kicked in and I was in la - la land!:D
southern yankee

Well, it has rained all day. like cats and dogs.:( the yard is flooded. i have new bulbs i need to plant. So today, i hung my new Goodwill finds. I just love the my french quarter pics:-4. I also got three tiny black skillets. for the kitchen. My living room is done in southwest. kitchen is done in country, Still working on theme for the master bedroom. the den is NASCAR and Muscle cars.:driving: I have many themes. But it keeps me SHOPPING:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1103681 wrote: Well, it has rained all day. like cats and dogs.:( the yard is flooded. i have new bulbs i need to plant. So today, i hung my new Goodwill finds. I just love the my french quarter pics:-4. I also got three tiny black skillets. for the kitchen. My living room is done in southwest. kitchen is done in country, Still working on theme for the master bedroom. the den is NASCAR and Muscle cars.:driving: I have many themes. But it keeps me SHOPPING:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I need a deep frying pan to do those buckeye balls for you, now, please answer my emails!:-5:-5:-5

muscle cars, you to? We have them in our bedroom, living room and tons downstairs, they are awesome!

glad you had such a good day!
southern yankee

Odie;1103684 wrote: I need a deep frying pan to do those buckeye balls for you, now, please answer my emails!:-5:-5:-5

muscle cars, you to? We have them in our bedroom, living room and tons downstairs, they are awesome!

glad you had such a good day! sorry had company. one of my neighbors is elderly. he has been a widower for less then a year. he gets so lonely. poor guy.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1103681 wrote: Well, it has rained all day. like cats and dogs.:( the yard is flooded. i have new bulbs i need to plant. So today, i hung my new Goodwill finds. I just love the my french quarter pics:-4. I also got three tiny black skillets. for the kitchen. My living room is done in southwest. kitchen is done in country, Still working on theme for the master bedroom. the den is NASCAR and Muscle cars.:driving: I have many themes. But it keeps me SHOPPING:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

My house is easy. My livingroom, kitchen and hall are all done in big cat theme...ya know, lions, tigers,leopards etc. My bedroom is all purple, even the carpet. :-4 My office is done in a lovely messy theme and so is my daughters room. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
southern yankee

shelbell;1103801 wrote: My house is easy. My livingroom, kitchen and hall are all done in big cat theme...ya know, lions, tigers,leopards etc. My bedroom is all purple, even the carpet. :-4 My office is done in a lovely messy theme and so is my daughters room. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Is that That pre mess look, or the nuclear bomb look. like mine:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1104414 wrote: Is that That pre mess look, or the nuclear bomb look. like mine:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Well, the whole house has the nuclear bomb look...covered in dog hair. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
southern yankee

shelbell;1104443 wrote: Well, the whole house has the nuclear bomb look...covered in dog hair. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Hey you got that NATURAL LOOK GOING ON.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl With Three cats and 2 dogs. What do you think?? 2 cats are long haired, I have the Fur ball express:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1104448 wrote: Hey you got that NATURAL LOOK GOING ON.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl With Three cats and 2 dogs. What do you think?? 2 cats are long haired, I have the Fur ball express:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Both my dogs are long hair and they shed puppies...I tell people that visit, "dog hair is a major food group here".
southern yankee

shelbell;1104466 wrote: Both my dogs are long hair and they shed puppies...I tell people that visit, "dog hair is a major food group here". Yep, that is right:yh_rotfl. But you know Hubby bought that Pet hair vac for me. It really WORKS!!! Plus we don't have paved roads here. so all the DUST!!!:lips: But it is part of living in the country. I want a Pygmy goat. My hubby just rolled his eyes when i said that.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1104472 wrote: Yep, that is right:yh_rotfl. But you know Hubby bought that Pet hair vac for me. It really WORKS!!! Plus we don't have paved roads here. so all the DUST!!!:lips: But it is part of living in the country. I want a Pygmy goat. My hubby just rolled his eyes when i said that.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've seen that pet hair vac and would love it...only problem is that both dogs are terrified of a vacuum. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl They both let me brush them to an extent, but refuse to let me brush their back ends. UGH! What's wrong with a Pygmy goat when you live in the country?
southern yankee

shelbell;1104479 wrote: I've seen that pet hair vac and would love it...only problem is that both dogs are terrified of a vacuum. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl They both let me brush them to an extent, but refuse to let me brush their back ends. UGH! What's wrong with a Pygmy goat when you live in the country? one more mouth to feed. one more vet bill.:rolleyes:
southern yankee

shelbell;1104479 wrote: I've seen that pet hair vac and would love it...only problem is that both dogs are terrified of a vacuum. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl They both let me brush them to an extent, but refuse to let me brush their back ends. UGH! What's wrong with a Pygmy goat when you live in the country? It really isn't that loud. can you put them in a room while you vacuum, or the basement??
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1104481 wrote: one more mouth to feed. one more vet bill.:rolleyes:

Ah...but they are still worth it. :-6
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1104483 wrote: It really isn't that loud. can you put them in a room while you vacuum, or the basement??

I leave our back door open when I vacuum so they can run outside, but they usually stay in the house and freak out whenever I get close to them. They will jump over the vac and go hide until I get close to them again. I can't put them in the basement cuz I can't get my big boy down stairs unless I drag him and he's too big for that. :wah::wah:
southern yankee

shelbell;1104494 wrote: I leave our back door open when I vacuum so they can run outside, but they usually stay in the house and freak out whenever I get close to them. They will jump over the vac and go hide until I get close to them again. I can't put them in the basement cuz I can't get my big boy down stairs unless I drag him and he's too big for that. :wah::wah: that is when i use TREATS. It is amazing where they will go and do for them:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

thanks sooooo much for buying my cats that toy you found!

can't wait for it to come!

Jack is gonna go nutso!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

your the best hun!:-4:-4
southern yankee

Odie;1104510 wrote: thanks sooooo much for buying my cats that toy you found!

can't wait for it to come!

Jack is gonna go nutso!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

your the best hun!:-4:-4 No problem. I think they will have a BALL with them.:)
Odie

Post by Odie »

hopefull this weekend or early next week I will be making your buckeye balls!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

were they still fresh or were they hard, as I can wrap them better this time?
Odie

Post by Odie »

shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1104507 wrote: that is when i use TREATS. It is amazing where they will go and do for them:yh_rotfl

It doesn't work on them. Once I got my Chows tail caught in the vacuum and now they both freak out! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

My mom's cat used to sit on the vac cleaner and liked to be wheeled around.:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

qsducks;1105128 wrote: My mom's cat used to sit on the vac cleaner and liked to be wheeled around.:wah:

I bet that was a hilarious sight! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee

Odie;1104528 wrote: hopefull this weekend or early next week I will be making your buckeye balls!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

were they still fresh or were they hard, as I can wrap them better this time? GREAT !! My waiste line may say NO but my mouth says BRING THEM ON:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1105316 wrote: GREAT !! My waiste line may say NO but my mouth says BRING THEM ON:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

but were they still fresh, as I can wrap them better.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1105317 wrote: but were they still fresh, as I can wrap them better.

What on earth is a buckeye ball and do I want some too??:thinking:
southern yankee

Odie;1105317 wrote: but were they still fresh, as I can wrap them better.
Well we did not eat them right away. i put them in the freg. But i saw your note. about room temp. I let them set out about hours. they were fresh. SOFT.
southern yankee

shelbell;1105328 wrote: What on earth is a buckeye ball and do I want some too??:thinking: THEY ARE MINE!!!!!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1105328 wrote: What on earth is a buckeye ball and do I want some too??:thinking:

I mix rice krispies, tons of icing sugar, peanut butter and butter

put in fridge for one hour

roll into balls

then I melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and dunk them in that.

receipe makes 40

OMG, ITS HEAVEN!

AND BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY DONE IT ONCE, MINE WERE THICKLY COATED WITH CHOCOLATE!:D
Odie

Post by Odie »

I NEED, I NEED!

BUCKEYE BALLS!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

REMEMBER WHEN BOB SAID THAT, I NEED, I NEED!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
southern yankee

odie;1105370 wrote: i need, i need!

Buckeye balls!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

remember when bob said that, i need, i need!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl pleeeeaaase:-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1105357 wrote: Well we did not eat them right away. i put them in the freg. But i saw your note. about room temp. I let them set out about hours. they were fresh. SOFT.

great!
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1105379 wrote: pleeeeaaase:-4

you didn`t understand my post `what about bob`

I need, I need!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
southern yankee

You know dogs are like kids. i am here on the computer. i hear the dogs playing. i go to check on those to LITTLE DEVILS. One of their Christmas toys Expoded!! it looked like it SNOWED in the living room. When i walked in there. " I am not HAPPY" The two of them looked at me liike to say. "IT WASN"T ME":yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl. But all the POOF is cleaned up and the DEAD TOY DUCK is in the TRASH:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1105402 wrote: You know dogs are like kids. i am here on the computer. i hear the dogs playing. i go to check on those to LITTLE DEVILS. One of their Christmas toys Expoded!! it looked like it SNOWED in the living room. When i walked in there. " I am not HAPPY" The two of them looked at me liike to say. "IT WASN"T ME":yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl. But all the POOF is cleaned up and the DEAD TOY DUCK is in the TRASH:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Jack does the same thing!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
southern yankee

Odie;1105406 wrote: Jack does the same thing!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl they play tug- a- war and POP!!!!:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I'm sitting in my living room and I keep hearing a bump on the ceiling. My daughter is like "what is that"? And I say "it's dad on the bed knocking his foot down". What a racket:wah:
southern yankee

qsducks;1105463 wrote: I'm sitting in my living room and I keep hearing a bump on the ceiling. My daughter is like "what is that"? And I say "it's dad on the bed knocking his foot down". What a racket:wah: is he like a flounder like my daughter. flip flops all over the bed:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

southern yankee;1105466 wrote: is he like a flounder like my daughter. flip flops all over the bed:yh_rotfl

Yes and a total pain in the butt to sleep with unless he's had a few. Sleeps like a baby but has this annoying habit of putting his leg over my legs....:-5. Go Away!!!!!
southern yankee

qsducks;1105468 wrote: Yes and a total pain in the butt to sleep with unless he's had a few. Sleeps like a baby but has this annoying habit of putting his leg over my legs....:-5. Go Away!!!!! mine wants to spoon. then SNORE like a Bear in a cave. then gets all PISSED if i move to the guest room. Because according to him he does not SNORE. Bellows more like it!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

southern yankee;1105470 wrote: mine wants to spoon. then SNORE like a Bear in a cave. then gets all PISSED if i move to the guest room. Because according to him he does not SNORE. Bellows more like it!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I actually recorded hubs on my cell phone:wah: and was talking in the background "this is you":wah:
southern yankee

qsducks;1105472 wrote: I actually recorded hubs on my cell phone:wah: and was talking in the background "this is you":wah: ahhhh sounds like a plan:sneaky:

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”