Armed pizza deliveryman fights off 3 robbers, wounds one

Joe Plumber

Post by Joe Plumber »

oscar;1024270 wrote: Of course we side- step his point. We're British, we've been side-stepping people's points fore centurie's and we will jolly well carry on side-stepping people's points thank you very much.

As for his taxes going up, well that's his own fault for voting for barry osama bingo in, in the first place. We wouldn't have any of that old nonsence here in Britain, we would have thrashed his ass in primarys.

As for Joe the bullfighter, we don't have any of that either. We have laws in this country my man that prevents those blood thirsty spaniards from coming over here spearing bulls willy nilly.

the sooner you get used to the British way of life, the better it will be, eh gmc?

:wah::wah::wah:

K.

This will be my last post

Have fun with all the marbles
You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.--Abraham Lincoln
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Joe Plumber;1024418 wrote: K.

This will be my last post

Have fun with all the marbles

So Joe the Plumber, like many of your countrymen, you do not understand the British or Irish or Scottish.

So you back down in defeat so quickly when i was just getting ready for the kill.

And to think you have backed out to a girlie :wah:

You obviously don't have the stamina of your compatriots on this forum who would have given me a good whipping for what i said.

:wah::wah::wah: Another one bite's the dust.....and another one gone
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
BTS

Post by BTS »

oscar;1024116 wrote: Well, Joe the Plumber, i suggest you get you butt down to the license dept pretty Damn quick.

Those wonderfull journalists of Great Britain, have been having a bit of a snoop around on you. It is widely reported here today that you need a license to be a plumber in Ohio, and you ain't got one.

Nor, come to that, has your employer.

My father knew alot of people who kept guns and they were called Nazi's

What does this assine SPEIL have to do with the Thread?

"Armed pizza deliveryman fights off 3 robbers, wounds one"

What a PUTZ
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
BTS

Post by BTS »

[quote=qsducks;

Also, seems Joe the Plumber has a lein on his house and owes around $1,200 in back taxes.

Hmm ol Joe de Plumber has tax problems and I see he owes medical monies too.........Aw you good ol compassinate liberals..all of you. Maybe he is contesting them ? Do you even know the facts on what he owes?

All I know (and you hate) is that he FINALLY drug out what Obama is, and what he is, is a Socilist ...What were his words? Oh Yah "SPREAD THE WEALTH"

If tax liens are such an indicator of character and trustworthiness, wouldn’t it have more significance for the treasurer of a presidential campaign than for a man who just asked a question of the candidate? If the national media has such an interest in investigating a plumber who made a couple of national appearances, why wouldn’t they have at least the same interest in the people running a major party presidential campaign? Of course not. The same people who instruct us that Barack Obama’s 20-year membership in Jeremiah Wright’s church while Wright called 9/11 “chickens coming home to roost” now interrogate Joe the Plumber on national TV about his brief flirtation with the Natural Law Party.

Because, you know, associations matter when choosing a plumber,but apparently not when choosing a President.

Obama's Treasurer: Another Sub-Prime Beneficiary?

After seeing the latest image of Obamabeachbum strolling the coast of Hawaii with his friend and campaign treasurer Marty Nesbitt, I decided to Google Nesbitt's name. Not to mention he has Tax liens against him and his company in CA.

Marty Nesbitt, 44, founded an airport-parking operation called the Parking Spot (its biggest investor is the Pritzker family) and chairs the Chicago Housing Authority. He's also presidential campaign treasurer for U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, godfather to Mr. Nesbitt's youngest son. How he stays connected:

Pritzker? Now, why do I seem to recall that name? Oh, that's right - I blogged about Penny Pritzker after reading an Instapundit post and link to the WSJ.

WALL STREET JOURNAL: Top Obama Fundraiser Had Ties to Failed Bank. "Superior was seized in 2001 and later closed by federal regulators. Government investigators and consumer advocates have contended that Superior engaged in unsound financial activities and predatory lending practices. Ms. Pritzker, a longtime friend and supporter of Sen. Obama, served for a time as Superior's chairman, and later sat on the board of its holding company. Sen. Obama has long criticized predatory subprime mortgage lenders and urged strong actions against them."

Quite a close and rather wealthy circle of Chicago friends has the would be political messiah Obama. But how exactly does that represent change?
BTS

Post by BTS »

oscar;1024116 wrote: Well, Joe the Plumber, i suggest you get you butt down to the license dept pretty Damn quick.

Those wonderfull journalists of Great Britain, have been having a bit of a snoop around on you. It is widely reported here today that you need a license to be a plumber in Ohio, and you ain't got one.

Nor, come to that, has your employer.

My father knew alot of people who kept guns and they were called Nazi's

» Forum RulesForumGarden General Rules

1.General Posting Rules:

1.1 No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.
BTS

Post by BTS »

oscar;1024270 wrote: Of course we side- step his point. We're British, we've been side-stepping people's points fore centurie's and we will jolly well carry on side-stepping people's points thank you very much.

As for his taxes going up, well that's his own fault for voting for barry osama bingo in, in the first place. We wouldn't have any of that old nonsence here in Britain, we would have thrashed his ass in primarys.

As for Joe the bullfighter, we don't have any of that either. We have laws in this country my man that prevents those blood thirsty spaniards from coming over here spearing bulls willy nilly.

the sooner you get used to the British way of life, the better it will be, eh gmc?

You must crack yourself up?

"When our illustrious warrior Gordon Brown has whipped your Bush's ass and had all 50 states signed over to the control of Britain, you will have to learn to be snide too."

One thing you bloody brits could not side step was the deserved ass whooping we gave you TWICE......

Come on over and try again..........
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Simply stating an opinion BTS. And yeah, I would trust my plumber over McCain/Palin any day of the week.:p and for googling? Why don't you google good ole Sarah and McCain and see if they have no "dirt"?
Oscar Namechange

BTS;1024754 wrote: You must crack yourself up?

"When our illustrious warrior Gordon Brown has whipped your Bush's ass and had all 50 states signed over to the control of Britain, you will have to learn to be snide too."

One thing you bloody brits could not side step was the deserved ass whooping we gave you TWICE......

Come on over and try again..........

For one, you young whipper snapper, you can come over her if 'you think your ard enough' any time you like. We got enough of your lot based here already thankyou very much. And we're not sending them home because we like them. They cheer the place up in only that way that you yanks can.

I see your drawing up plans to retreat from Iraq? :wah:

I don't hear Uncle Gordon echoing such an embarressing slide out.

I repeat as i said in another thread.

World press The man who saved the world..... Gordon Brown

Bush..... Worst President in History........ Biggest failure in the West.

Who did you have in there before that...Oh yep, that mighty fine, paragon of virtue and family beliefs.... Clinton.

Let's go back further..... Umm, that paragon of truth... Nixon.

You don't have a very good track record for voting these numbnuts in do you??

:p

And if you think that i am doing anything other than deliberately winding you up.... To which you have fallen for,

Your as mad as Bush.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Besides, we don't have to send troops to invade....... We have football hooligans to do that for us, thankyou very much. :D
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

:yh_rotfl:yh_clap:yh_clap
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1024783 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_clap:yh_clap

Quite right ducks.

These men just can't take the shame can they? :wah:

Just for the record BTS or whoever you are (that's a bacon, tomatoe, salad, over here), Our press do have better things to report on rather than your Joe the Plumber.

We've have years of our press telling us what a numbnut Bush is and for the past months we have been hearing how Ali Hussain Barry Osama, is an arab.

They got so bored reporting on your election, they thought they's check out the plumber from Ohio just to give us British a damn good laugh. :wah::wah:
BTS

Post by BTS »

Nothing like derailing a honest thread is there?

Back on topic:

Boston Legal's Denny Crane vs. Armed Thug.
Oscar Namechange

BTS;1025156 wrote: Nothing like derailing a honest thread is there?

Back on topic:

Boston Legal's Denny Crane vs. Armed Thug.

Look BTS, we're British I'll have you know. We've been de-railing threads for centurie's and it's way the way we shall jolly well continue to behave.

Had yer going there though didn't I?

Shame the thread poster won't come back. That's a good one, Fred the thread Poster. :wah:
BTS

Post by BTS »

oscar;1024776 wrote: For one, you young whipper snapper, you can come over her if 'you think your ard enough' any time you like. We got enough of your lot based here already thankyou very much. And we're not sending them home because we like them. They cheer the place up in only that way that you yanks can.

I see your drawing up plans to retreat from Iraq?

I don't hear Uncle Gordon echoing such an embarressing slide out.

I repeat as i said in another thread.

World press The man who saved the world..... Gordon Brown

Bush..... Worst President in History........ Biggest failure in the West.

Who did you have in there before that...Oh yep, that mighty fine, paragon of virtue and family beliefs.... Clinton.

Let's go back further..... Umm, that paragon of truth... Nixon.

You don't have a very good track record for voting these numbnuts in do you??

And if you think that i am doing anything other than deliberately winding you up.... To which you have fallen for,

Your as mad as Bush.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

BTS;1025711 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I couldn't agree more young man.

If you want to seriously debate the reason the thread was put on, we'll start here.

You have more death, destruction and misery in your country than any other in the Western World due to your 'Right' to carry.

If you examined poulation vs gunshot victems, you would see that Britain does not even have to ask the question, 'A right to carry'. We don't have guns... period.

It is illegal here to possess a gun without a licence from the Sporting Association. When i say 'Sporting', that is in the sense of recreational sport involving hunting of animals.

Not, the recreational sport of blowing some-one away because they robbed you. You got robbed... get over it.
Oscar Namechange

Jester;1025924 wrote: The thugs approached him threateningly, he drew his gun, they turned out of fear and the hero of our story blew them away with a bit of American Justice!

Tell me jester ...... I am digressing slightly here but i would seriously like your opinion on this one and then back to the thread.

What would you do if you witnessed a group of teenage vandals (punks) deliberately damaging a war memorial for fun?
Oscar Namechange

Jester;1025950 wrote: I'd beat the sticks out of them one at a time. maybe gut shoot one of them so they get the dang picture. Now I think you need to send a PM to Joe plumber and make an apology for your decidedly snobbish british ways

Firstly jester, i sent a PM yesterday to Joe, long before you thought of it, hopefully he will visit my profile to find out we are not all British snobs. :D

So you regard me as a valued member? Why thank you kind sir, i'll excuse you for calling me a bloke in another thread a while back.

So, you would beat the sticks out of them one at a time, maybe gut shoot ehm??

Only problem with this country Jester, is the british police frown on that sort of thing and prosecute. I shan't elaborate further but i was interested in your view on it. Could you have a private chat with your son about what happens when a British person catches a teenager damaging a war memorial. He and i had some chats while you were away and he sent me some very kind words.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I'm assuming you're asking what people think of everyone's right to carry firearms without one ounce of regulation so I'll just quite vaguely say you're off you're damn rocker!

I also assume you you're not familiar with the prevalence of history in America and those gun toting neanderthals with intent to kill...

Do you even know what the term "wild west" means or was it the "wild" part that threw you?...

No mind...

Everyone having the right to carry a loaded firing mechanism that releases a piece of led at a velocity fast enough to penetrate the human genome enough to damage vital organs at the lowest end of the spectrum to blowing someone's head completely off at the range of 2000 meters give or take a couple hundred meters(But who's counting right?) will do nothing but increase the probability of such happening...

Oh right only the bad guys would get killed right...

And pigs fly by flapping their ears 80 times per second...
Oscar Namechange

K.Snyder;1025998 wrote: I'm assuming you're asking what people think of everyone's right to carry firearms without one ounce of regulation so I'll just quite vaguely say you're off you're damn rocker!

I also assume you you're not familiar with the prevalence of history in America and those gun toting neanderthals with intent to kill...

Do you even know what the term "wild west" means or was it the "wild" part that threw you?...

No mind...

Everyone having the right to carry a loaded firing mechanism that releases a piece of led at a velocity fast enough to penetrate the human genome enough to damage vital organs at the lowest end of the spectrum to blowing someone's head completely off at the range of 2000 meters give or take a couple hundred meters(But who's counting right?) will do nothing but increase the probability of such happening...

Oh right only the bad guys would get killed right...

And pigs fly by flapping their ears 80 times per second...

I can only agree with K.S. The simple reason Britain doesn't have guns, is that, if they haven't got them, is reduces the probability.

Anyone caught with them is probably dealt with more harshly by the penal system here, than any other crime.

If the penal system becomes too lenient in it's approach, it raises 'posibility'.

Nice one K.S :D
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

oscar;1025851 wrote:

It is illegal here to possess a gun without a licence from the Sporting Association. When i say 'Sporting', that is in the sense of recreational sport involving hunting of animals.

Not, the recreational sport of blowing some-one away because they robbed you. You got robbed... get over it.

Ermmmm.....we dumb 'mericans kinda have this thing we feel really something fierce about....it's called principle. It's not that we will shoot you for climbing out our window with our television set in hand. We can probably get another one. It's not as material as you non Americans may think. The fact is, we would shoot you because you showed us utter disrespect by breaking into our castle and stealing the goods we worked hard to get. Our home is ours, not anyone else's and what's in it is ours and not anyone else's. That aside, some dude climbing in my window is seen as a threat and rightly so. If you were a friend you would knock. So right there you're not there to be neighborly so all bets are off. Of course many of us would shoot some sadsack for violating the sanctity of our home and personal comfort and wellbeing. It's not the TV. It's the principle. Americans don't have to apologize for this. After all we think you non-gun people are crazy too. ;)
Oscar Namechange

RedGlitter;1026025 wrote: Ermmmm.....we dumb 'mericans kinda have this thing we feel really something fierce about....it's called principle. It's not that we will shoot you for climbing out our window with our television set in hand. We can probably get another one. It's not as material as you non Americans may think. The fact is, we would shoot you because you showed us utter disrespect by breaking into our castle and stealing the goods we worked hard to get. Our home is ours, not anyone else's and what's in it is ours and not anyone else's. That aside, some dude climbing in my window is seen as a threat and rightly so. If you were a friend you would knock. So right there you're not there to be neighborly so all bets are off. Of course many of us would shoot some sadsack for violating the sanctity of our home and personal comfort and wellbeing. It's not the TV. It's the principle. Americans don't have to apologize for this. After all we think you non-gun people are crazy too. ;)

I am anti-gun, i make no bones about that and that includes using them on anything that lives.

However, the rest of what you say, i agree with.

We have a police and penal system here that is utterley crazy.

One example that is about to be in the nationals. I know of it because i know the lawyer defending.

A man is woken late at night by the sound of some-one breaking in.

Alarmed for his wife and children, he naturally makes his way to the kitchen to grab a knife in defence.

He confronts the burgler in his home, the burgler is not armed but a fist fight takes place. the owner is using fists so no intention of using the knife there.

The burgler is very drunk and falls accidentally onto the knife dying.

It transpires that he is not a burgler after all, he lives next door and was so drunk he thought it was his house. When he found his keys would not work in the lock, he broke in.

Guess what the police did???
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

RedGlitter;1026025 wrote: It's the principle. Americans don't have to apologize for this. After all we think you non-gun people are crazy too.

British law says basically you can use force equivelant to the threat.

If everybody is armed the threat is higher.

If no one is armed.....you get my drift ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Jester;1026047 wrote: The guns in my hands wont be used for anything but hunting, (on a rare occasion) killing criminals, or over throwing an unconstitutional government.

Or any one who tries to take them away.

And Reds absolutely right, its not the value of the TV, its the principle of the matter.

I have been down this road so many times with the brits that its a waste of time to discuss it.

Oscar, what if in your senario the gang was armed with guns, how do you think you'd fair without one? Would you still try to stop them? Or would protecitng the war memorial just be out of the question? The police dont bother with vandals so you'd never be able to protect the memorial.

I agree with the principle of what you are saying Jester. It is just because we don't have guns and any one in possession is dealt with so harshly here, that principle of the subject is fore-fitted.

I would absolutely agree. You come into my property, i defend my castle. However, if you live in a country where you would be immediately incarcerated without parole for merely possessing it or any other offensive weapon, it takes away your right to have that choice.

The good side of this, is that the no gun law does reduce potential crime. that is proven in statistics based on countrie's with gun use.

If the gang is armed , there is no doubt that i would blow them away if i had a gun in possession. If they were armed, there is a fear that you will be the victem so naturally, you would fire first to eliminate the risk. It's something our police do in armed stand off's but our law dictates, we can not do as they do.

Your right that police don't go after vandals. In this country, it is class C crime...... petty and not worthy of the cops interupting their tea break for.

However, you can protect the war memorial... but you suffer as a consequence ????????????????????????????????;);););)
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1026024 wrote: I can only agree with K.S. The simple reason Britain doesn't have guns, is that, if they haven't got them, is reduces the probability.

Anyone caught with them is probably dealt with more harshly by the penal system here, than any other crime.

If the penal system becomes too lenient in it's approach, it raises 'posibility'.

Nice one K.S :D

For the record I'd just like to point out that I agree with the right to own them I do not however agree with everyone having the right to carry them...

All guns should be banned with the exception of one handgun(Security), one shotgun, and one rifle(Both hunting weapons)...

Banning guns in America would do nothing at this stage as societies mentality to carry them is far too extensive...Arguing how such has come about is moot I'm afraid...

What's needed is in how we change the mentality of gun happy neanderthals...(If you own a gun fine -- You're a neanderthal if you feel I've called you one. end of.)

I see no reason for one to brandish an AK-47...

The only situation I can see giving legitimacy to branding an AK-47 or anything remotely resembling one would be in the presence of a bear in full charge on your person and you're a horrible shot...Hoping you are far from civilization when carrying one or it's equivalent considering the fact...

Hunting Elk with an AK-47 is a bit ridiculous...

And an Uzi is just immoral...Anyone carrying a gun that spits out 600 9mm handgun rounds per minute designed to immobilize human beings and not game animals is just evil ok?...Just evil...
Oscar Namechange

K.Snyder;1026072 wrote:

The only situation I can see giving legitimacy to branding an AK-47 or anything remotely resembling one would be in the presence of a bear in full charge on your person and you're a horrible shot...Hoping you far from civilization when carrying one or it's equivalent considering the fact...

And an Uzi is just immoral...Anyone carrying a gun that spits out 600 9mm handgun rounds per minute designed to immobilize human beings and not game animals is just evil ok?...Just evil...

Scotland Yard police have a name for any-one carrying them...... Terrorist.

Please bear in mind here that the closest we get to wildlife is a slightly pissed rabbit.

You guys have Grisleys, Mountain Lions etc i can appreciate that but The largest wild animal here is a deer and they don't come at you, infact, quite the reverse. There-fore we have no element of risk here requiring a gun.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1026049 wrote: I am anti-gun, i make no bones about that and that includes using them on anything that lives.

However, the rest of what you say, i agree with.

We have a police and penal system here that is utterley crazy.

One example that is about to be in the nationals. I know of it because i know the lawyer defending.

A man is woken late at night by the sound of some-one breaking in.

Alarmed for his wife and children, he naturally makes his way to the kitchen to grab a knife in defence.

He confronts the burgler in his home, the burgler is not armed but a fist fight takes place. the owner is using fists so no intention of using the knife there.

The burgler is very drunk and falls accidentally onto the knife dying.

It transpires that he is not a burgler after all, he lives next door and was so drunk he thought it was his house. When he found his keys would not work in the lock, he broke in.

Guess what the police did???

That's sad actually...

I'm curious as to what people feel is the median for sympathy in such an instance...

I can't say my position is anything other than neutral on the matter...I'd just like to say that I'm sorry such circumstances had to have taken place...the guilt in my eyes lies solely on the person killed.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1026079 wrote: Scotland Yard police have a name for any-one carrying them...... Terrorist.

Please bear in mind here that the closest we get to wildlife is a slightly pissed rabbit.

You guys have Grisleys, Mountain Lions etc i can appreciate that but The largest wild animal here is a deer and they don't come at you, infact, quite the reverse. There-fore we have no element of risk here requiring a gun.

Yeah but what if you're really hungry and you're a horrid shot?...

:wah:
Oscar Namechange

K.Snyder;1026084 wrote: Yeah but what if you're really hungry and you're a horrid shot?...

:wah: You pop down your local store for some frozen frie's and ketchup.... derrrrrr :wah::wah::wah:
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Jester;1026077 wrote: Absolutely no way. You tamper and it opens the door to take away my guns. I'm not willing to negotiate in any way shape or form, no compromise whatsoever.

I will never give up my guns.

Yes but the concern lies in what's best for the majority of the ethical...

Hypothetically speaking if you're giving up you're right to own any guns other than one handgun, one shotgun, and one rifle saves lives would you do so?...Saves lives in eliminating guns such as Uzi's and AK-47's off of the street...

What if I were to tell you by giving all of your guns up except for one handgun, one shotgun, and one rifle will, hypothetically speaking, save the life of your child, would you or would you not give them up?...
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Jester;1026075 wrote:

A small person is unprotected against a larger one. Do your coppers follow everyone under 5 foot and 120 pounds to give them total all the time protection?

Life's sometimes uneven but Smith amnd Wesson makes it even.

So everyone should carry a Smith and Wesson on their hip ?

And that would make the world a safer place ?

Wheres the logic in that ?
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1026086 wrote: You pop down your local store for some frozen frie's and ketchup.... derrrrrr :wah::wah::wah:

Yeah but what if those frozen fries and ketchup is mean!!!!!!?!?!?!??...

:wah:
Oscar Namechange

K.Snyder;1026082 wrote: That's sad actually...

I'm curious as to what people feel is the median for sympathy in such an instance...

I can't say my position is anything other than neutral on the matter...I'd just like to say that I'm sorry such circumstances had to have taken place...the guilt in my eyes lies solely on the person killed.

Sad?? It's terrible and Criminal of the police.

The guy woke up and things happened so quick that it was all in darkness. he had no idea it was the neighbour. the Neighbour thought a burgler was in HIS house on his return.

The owner didn't stab him repeatedly, it was an unlucky nick to the heart. Completely un-intentional.

Still, he has a bloody good lawyer. I'll keep ypu posted when it comes to trial. I could do a thread on it.:thinking:
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Bruv;1026061 wrote: British law says basically you can use force equivelant to the threat.

If everybody is armed the threat is higher.

If no one is armed.....you get my drift ?

Sure, I get your drift, Bruv, but in America that's not practical simply because of the tired but true argument that only the criminals will have guns. This is a natural fact. If my life or wellbeing is in danger I don't want to wait for the cops to show up when I could handle it myself and perhaps save my own life.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Jester;1026092 wrote: No.

I don't play hypotheitical its a waste of time.

I don't find it to be a waste of time it demonstrates your logic to the matter...

If you answered the question you would help your cause...I don't see why you wouldn't...They were perfectly realistic scenarios...
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1026094 wrote: Sad?? It's terrible and Criminal of the police.

The guy woke up and things happened so quick that it was all in darkness. he had no idea it was the neighbour. the Neighbour thought a burgler was in HIS house on his return.

The owner didn't stab him repeatedly, it was an unlucky nick to the heart. Completely un-intentional.

Still, he has a bloody good lawyer. I'll keep ypu posted when it comes to trial. I could do a thread on it.:thinking:

Actually I'd be interested if you did...It's the epitome of ill justification...Obviously assuming the story is the truth and the person hadn't murdered the other person after inviting him over for a pint you know?(Rhetorical)...
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Taking the arming of smaller beings for their own protection to a conclusion, why doesn't the USA allow smaller countries to obtain Nukes then ?

Return to “Current Events”