Category 5 Hurricane Sarah Makes Landfall

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Snidely Whiplash

Post by Snidely Whiplash »

September 4th, 2008 at 5:11 pm

» by Bill Dupray in: Barack Obama, Democrats, Election, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, John McCain, Patriots, Sarah Palin

Thanks to Jack at Future News Blog for the graphic.

The teleprompter was busted, the paper copy was an old version, and the pit bull line was an ad lib. And she still crushed ‘em.

Last night we saw the future President Sarah H. Palin. No question about it. That speech was the most startling, striking, political explosion in decades. Rush Limbaugh said he hasn’t seen the Republican base this excited since 1994, when the GOP seized control of both houses of Congress for the first time in 40 years. But one could argue that some Congress-watchers and pundits may have seen the results of the 2004 election coming in the polls. One could argue that Ronald Reagan’s win in 1980 was a logical result of Reagan’s 1976 run and the subsequent tomfoolery of the Carter years.

But Sarah Palin came out of the blue (though we here at PR were digging her in March) and rocked the entire political world. Her tough, funny, relaxed skewering of Barry and Plugs was astonishing. Her velvet-gloved mauling of the press brought tears to the eyes. Is there anyone alive who saw that speech that still thinks Obama is the candidate of Change? Sorry Barry, Sarah Palin owns Change.

Oh yeah, and Palin (the Vice-Presidential candidate) only fell 1 million viewers short of Barry’s Obamacropolis speech at Invesco Field. And she had 4 fewer networks carrying the speech live.

The McCain campaign must be giddy [and Obama is on his second pair of clean underwear since breakfast] with this news, just out from Nielsen: Sarah Palin’s speech generated 37.2 million viewers, just a 1.1 million viewers fewer than watch Barak Obama’s Invesco Field acceptance speech. As Nielsen notes, only six networks carried Palin’s speech compared with ten for Obama’s.

If you haven’t seen it, here is the video and the transcript is here.

Because Rudy’s thrashing went long, the RNC could not run Palin’s bio clip. So here it is.

The Hillary Dems are having a schadenfreude moment seeing Barry’s Belligerents get their comeuppance. An excerpt from Uppity Woman. She has a couple of tasty pull quotes at the link.

After chuckling while reading the NY Times piece, Sarah Palin Electrifies Party, I surfed The Regressive Party’s posts this morning about Sarah’s speech last night at the Republican Convention. What a I saw everywhere was a gaggle of shocked and flustered people who are now officially trapped in their own irony.

Having become the fascist thugs they claimed to despise for 8 years, they are now officially reaping what they have sown throughout the primary season, when Hillary was trashed at every turn, the Race Card was played daily, and the party Far Left Fascists laughed gleefully while leaving us to watch in horror. Not only did they horrify us, but they returned as often as possible to us to shove hot pokers at us.

Now we are laughing gleefully as the Republicans turn on the fan and slop the Obama camps’ own **** right back in their faces.

This morning, I am seeing some very similar diaries to the ones we Clinton supporters were writing just a few short months ago…..and all I can think to say is “HOW DOES IT FEEL??!!!”

News reports from this morning indicate that Hurricane Sarah struck with unusual accuracy, and damage was thankfully limited to insufferably arrogant, smug, politicians of the Democratic political persuasion. Nobody even bothered to call FEMA.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

She is a phony baloney bullsh*tting b*tch and I wouldn't vote for her if you gave me all the money she supposedly made selling that plane on ebay.
Snidely Whiplash

qsducks;978994 wrote: She is a phony baloney bullsh*tting b*tch and I wouldn't vote for her if you gave me all the money she supposedly made selling that plane on ebay.

:wah: Hey, don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel...?

J/K, I like your honesty...!
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Snidely Whiplash;979001 wrote: :wah: Hey, don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel...?

J/K, I like your honesty...!

I hate her..is that honest enough:wah:
Snidely Whiplash

qsducks;979012 wrote: I hate her..is that honest enough:wah:

Yeppppers......... :wah:

Obama today said in an interview including questions about Gov. Palin, "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig".................

Now theres some REAL CLASS...! Change we can believe in...!!!!! :guitarist

You and Obama will get along great.....

Thanks for the posts..... :)
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

And you don't think she would make the same comment about him. Get over yourself. Please, I've had enough of her bs for a lifetime. He only picked her cause he thought he could win over the Hillary voters.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

fuzzy butt;979034 wrote: The OP is just beat up commentary it has no information at all. I learnt nothing out of all that . It had nothing to say.:confused::rolleyes:

this quote will come back to bite her one day

* I might add that in small towns, we don’t quite know what to make of a candidate who lavishes praise on working people when they are listening, and then talks about how bitterly they cling to their religion and guns when those people aren’t listening. We tend to prefer candidates who don’t talk about us one way in Scranton and another way in San Francisco."

Why is it that everytime I hear her speak or read what she has to say I think of a red headed fish 'n' chip shop owner.?:wah:

and this quote is a doozy!!!!

from her understanding of Iraq: “Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God,” she said. “That’s what we have to make sure that we’re praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God’s plan.”

UH OH!!!

What is it with politicians constantly saying "it's God's Plan"? Yeah, ok was it God's plan to have my toilet stuffed up today? Was it "his" plan to have my car run out of gas day? Please.
Snidely Whiplash

fuzzy butt;979034 wrote:

Why is it that everytime I hear her speak or read what she has to say I think of a red headed fish 'n' chip shop owner.?:wah:

Whoooooooo Hooooooooo, you just hit the nail on the head...!!!!!!!!!!! Paste a star on your forehead...! :)

Why do I say that you ask........? Because there are millions and millions of your so called "fish 'n' chip shop owners", 7-11 store owners, farmers, mechanics, factory workers and mom's and dad's doing every other hot tiring job imaginable in this country, thats what the majority of Americans do.............

And not only is Sarah Palin "ONE OF US", Sarah Palin has beat the hundreds of Obama lawyers he sent to Alaska to turn up dirt on her, and are at this very moment turning over every box of documents they can find looking for trash........ Just like her Alaskan opponents did when they ran against her....... And lost.........

The woman rocks....!

And Obama is watching his dream of a basketball court in the Whitehouse with the "Obama presidential seal" in the middle of it, go down the drain........

:driving:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Will you please get your head out of your butt. She didnt' sell her plane on ebay, somebody else did. No credit on her end.
Snidely Whiplash

qsducks;979076 wrote: Will you please get your head out of your butt. She didnt' sell her plane on ebay, somebody else did. No credit on her end.

Don't you have a little bicycle in your mom and dads garage to go out and ride with your little friends...? :) You might have more fun that doing this.....
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Snidely Whiplash;979082 wrote: Don't you have a little bicycle in your mom and dads garage to go out and ride with your little friends...? :) You might have more fun that doing this.....

You mean that. As in your sentence. Can't even do proper English.
Snidely Whiplash

qsducks;979085 wrote: You mean that. As in your sentence. Can't even do proper English.

Um, I think the proper english is "Do you mean that"...? :-2

I'm off to bed.... Long day.... Nite all...... :)
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Wimp
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

fuzzy butt;979104 wrote: Ummm actually that comment was for the Australian audience they know what I mean by it.:rolleyes:

I find your insults offensive towards QSducks and if I was just like you I'd report you .......but I'm not thank god!!!.

And did you see how fast that wimp ran. Made me night:wah
yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

Snidely Whiplash;979021 wrote: Yeppppers......... :wah:

Obama today said in an interview including questions about Gov. Palin, "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig".................

Now theres some REAL CLASS...! Change we can believe in...!!!!! :guitarist

You and Obama will get along great.....

Thanks for the posts..... :)

Don't make yourself look silly. McCain used the same expression referring to Hillary. Another double standard I see.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... h-the-mud/
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

The both of the repubsticket look insanely bizarre in my book. What was McLame thinking when he picked Palin? And I think most Hillary supporter's already know the answer.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

fluff
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Nomad;979156 wrote: Category 5 Hurricane Sarah Makes Landfall

fluff

Exactly. Now will the mainstream media get it?
yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

Needs a pic for the story:

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Not So Main Stream Media

I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Oh, I read that McLame/Palin are going down south to see the damage and make thier cutesy speeches of "trust me, blah, blah, blah".
Snidely Whiplash

What a mean hateful bunch here........

If anyone needs reporting it's the mean hateful posts against these sorts of positive topics.....

You can't post anything here thats not pro liberal or pro Obama or you get trashed by the rubbish that comes out of the woodwork of this site when good topics are posted....

And I know there are others here who LOVE what I posted, but who don't dare reply.............

There are some real nutters here, just mean, angry anti anything positive posters who trash every post here in the political forums they don't like.....

Well I'm not going anywhere amigo's, I don't have to use nonsense or hate as my weapons, I will just bask in the sunshine of the facts............. :wah:

As McCaine / Palin sends Obama / Biben into looserville with the rest of the hate mongering lib's, I'm sitting in the sunshine on a Florida beach, asking the bar maid, who is dressed in almost nothing I may add, for another Pina Colada, to toast the winners....... McCain / Palin....

And even though it's sad to see politicians like Obama and Biden crash, and my heart goes out to them, (coughs), in the end it's inevitable from what everyone already knows about Obama but won't admit is there, and most of all, is a good excuse to order another drink for the house, and a toast to the winner, which will be Sarah Barracuda, who will end up being President in 4 years......

:):)
Odie

Post by Odie »

yaaarrrgg;979168 wrote: Needs a pic for the story:

OMG..................a picture tells a story.:-1
Life is just to short for drama.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Snidely Whiplash;979178 wrote: What a mean hateful bunch here........

If anyone needs reporting it's the mean hateful posts against these sorts of positive topics.....

You can't post anything here thats not pro liberal or pro Obama or you get trashed by the rubbish that comes out of the woodwork of this site when good topics are posted....

And I know there are others here who LOVE what I posted, but who don't dare reply.............

There are some real nutters here, just mean, angry anti anything positive posters who trash every post here in the political forums they don't like.....

Well I'm not going anywhere amigo's, I don't have to use nonsense or hate as my weapons, I will just bask in the sunshine of the facts............. :wah:

As McCaine / Palin sends Obama / Biben into looserville with the rest of the hate mongering lib's, I'm sitting in the sunshine on a Florida beach, asking the bar maid for another Pina Colada, to toast the winners....... McCain / Palin....

And even though it's sad to see politicians like Obama and Biden crash, and my heart goes out to them, (coughs), in the end it's inevitable from what everyone already knows about Obama but won't admit is there, and most of all, is a good excuse to order another drink for the house, and a toast to the winner, which will be Sarah Barracuda, and will end up being President in 4 years......

:):)

And what has Bush done for New Orleans? Nothing.
Odie

Post by Odie »

qsducks;979182 wrote: And what has Bush done for New Orleans? Nothing.

beat he had a good dinner though!:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I think that was his lackey. Mr. Brown. "ya don a good job brownie".
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Snidely Whiplash;979178 wrote:

The power is intoxicating !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Snidely Whiplash

I thought you had to be over 13 to post here....????

Don't you children have school tomorrow...????

:wah::wah::wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Yeah, and we all meet you in the school yard and kick your butt.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

qsducks;979205 wrote: Yeah, and we all meet you in the school yard and kick your butt.

Id pull his upper lip up over the top of his head.
I AM AWESOME MAN
valerie

Post by valerie »

Bask in the sunshine of this fact, pal: Sarah Palin wants a $150 bounty

on the right foreleg of wolves...

:-1
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

My memory sucks, but I don't think I've ever seen so much attention paid to the VP candidate. I mean, imagine comparing Dan Quayle to Clinton. :yh_eyebro
yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

Accountable;979323 wrote: My memory sucks, but I don't think I've ever seen so much attention paid to the VP candidate. I mean, imagine comparing Dan Quayle to Clinton. :yh_eyebro

here's three reasons:

"I'm older than Frankenstein, I got a few scars and I'm older than dirt." -- John McCain

"[Palin is] not prepared to be governor. How can she be prepared to be vice president or president?" -- Lyda Green, R-Alaska

"What is it exactly that the VP does every day?" -- Sarah Palin
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Snidely Whiplash;979498 wrote: My last post.....

there's no need for that. :-6
Snidely Whiplash

sunny104;979529 wrote: there's no need for that. :-6

No need for what...?....> Is there need for this....?

qsducks;979076 wrote: Will you please get your head out of your butt.

qsducks;979091 wrote: Wimp

fuzzy butt;979104 wrote: Ummm actually that comment was for the Australian audience they know what I mean by it.:rolleyes:

I find your insults offensive towards QSducks and if I was just like you I'd report you .......but I'm not thank god!!!.

I'm not in that Australian audience, did you think of that....... You people are nuts here...........:p

qsducks;979112 wrote: And did you see how fast that wimp ran. Made me night:wah

qsducks;979205 wrote: Yeah, and we all meet you in the school yard and kick your butt.

Nomad;979223 wrote: Id pull his upper lip up over the top of his head.

Actually dopes, there;s no need to spend time with you..................

Few would argue that.....

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Snidely Whiplash;979498 wrote: Thanks..... Nice....

G'day amigo, you spoiled little squirt....! :wah:

The thing is, I would spank the sh*t out of you if you were in my house....... You'd be in the corner of your room balling your eyes out right now..... But here you get to be the big loudmouth and the staff just pets your head..... Good boy or girl, or litle bit of both.....!

No one with an opposing view is welcome here, and none who support my view will add anything, because of you, and your gang of thugs....

Time is precious, and a moment spent here, is a moment wasted on idiots....

My last post.....

Make your funny posts, and tear this forum down further, the admin seems to enjoy watching it........

I don't, and there are many others who do not either......

What a bunch of loosers....

When you are done pouting come back and finish what you started.

You have as much right to your opinion as anyone else.

Well not as much, maybe 80%.
I AM AWESOME MAN
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Snidely Whiplash;980297 wrote: No need for what...?....> Is there need for this....?

]

it sounded like you were leaving?? :confused:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Snidely Whiplash;979498 wrote: Thanks..... Nice....

G'day amigo, you spoiled little squirt....! :wah:

The thing is, I would spank the sh*t out of you if you were in my house....... You'd be in the corner of your room balling your eyes out right now..... But here you get to be the big loudmouth and the staff just pets your head..... Good boy or girl, or litle bit of both.....!

No one with an opposing view is welcome here, and none who support my view will add anything, because of you, and your gang of thugs....

Time is precious, and a moment spent here, is a moment wasted on idiots....

My last post.....

Make your funny posts, and tear this forum down further, the admin seems to enjoy watching it........

I don't, and there are many others who do not either......

What a bunch of loosers....

Go have another pina colada with you half naked bar maid.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Snidely, um your approach might be lacking.

I myself am still undecided. Gov. Palin does intrigue me a bit. What is really interesting is all the hard core Dem's digging through every single pile of moose poop to find any dirt on Palin they can. They seem to be panicking a bit in my view, which makes it even more interesting. I'll sit back and watch and read to see what pops up.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Well, they are finally going to interview her tonight with Charles Gibson on ABC's nightly news and I'm watching.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Why do I get the feeling that if Mccain, Palin ticket moves ahead of the dem's ticket that Biden will get a mysterious ailment and Hillary will step in as running mate?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;980988 wrote: Why do I get the feeling that if Mccain, Palin ticket moves ahead of the dem's ticket that Biden will get a mysterious ailment and Hillary will step in as running mate?

I would be thrilled and they better get it together on the Dems side and do what the repubs do and send out the pitbulls.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

well, that would makes things even more interesting! :D
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

qsducks;980995 wrote: I would be thrilled and they better get it together on the Dems side and do what the repubs do and send out the pitbulls.

sunny104;980998 wrote: well, that would makes things even more interesting! :D
It would be a hell of a strategy.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Yes and isn't that called "shoring up the base"? Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”