The Naica Mine of Chihuahua.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Incredible! :yh_ooooo
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Thank you Ian. These caves are absoluteful beautiful. I am so impressed witht such an amazing place. How do you find these interesting sites:-6?

I'll have to come back and look again a few times...so much to see:)
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ian;967687 wrote: Every time I read or hear about something I tend to go straight to utube etc to see if any videos are available about the subject, you will generally find that there is :)

Yes, I try to do that also. I love to travel. So when I hear of a new place I'll immediately locate the area and learn everything about it. If it's interesting I'll make plans to travel there. On holidays, I'll purposely get lost while travelling so I'll find new places:wah:

Sometimes If I have a free weekend I'll close my eyes while looking at a map of my state and on whatever area my finger falls I'll visit that area for the day or longer. I know, I'm a wacka doodle:p

Where is the most wonderful place you've ever visited?
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

OOPS....sorry, didn't mean to go off topic..... ~won't do it again~ :lips:
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Thanks fo showing us that. I love hearing about new and amazing places in the world.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

http://giantcrystals.strahlen.org/america/naica3.htm

Hydrothermal vents keep the temperature high.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Hi Ian,

Thank you very much for posting about this! I had read a small blurb about these crystals and caves a while back but the article didn't go into half as much detail as what you have given us. And I didn't know there was a video either! What a cool thing to see this morning! Thanks a bunch!! :)

Return to “People”