I need help .why should I suffer...

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Raven

Post by Raven »

polycarp wrote: Raven, your words are truly comforting and I'm happy that Amale appreciates them.
Polycarp, my friend,

I truly wish I could take credit for those words. But I'm even more glad that I cannot. Those were the words of Jesus, Himself. I just simply reminded our friend of them. He is a GREAT comfort when we need it. Just goes to show how He moves through each of us. But those particular scriptures are truly comforting for us when the stuff gets tough. Strengthens our resolve, I think.

But thank you anyway.

BTW...did you perchance get your name from THE polycarp? I read him too. Along with the others. He was taught by John, am I right?
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Paula

Post by Paula »

Has Help Been Given and are you still Suffering? THat was the initial question? Tell us how you feel now? You cannot be Helped unless You Help Yourself....Say NO to Bullies! :yh_ghost Bone Head says Take a Hike.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
polycarp

Post by polycarp »

Raven wrote: Polycarp, my friend,

I truly wish I could take credit for those words. But I'm even more glad that I cannot. Those were the words of Jesus, Himself. I just simply reminded our friend of them. He is a GREAT comfort when we need it. Just goes to show how He moves through each of us. But those particular scriptures are truly comforting for us when the stuff gets tough. Strengthens our resolve, I think.

But thank you anyway.

BTW...did you perchance get your name from THE polycarp? I read him too. Along with the others. He was taught by John, am I right?
You're right about the name Raven. If only I could follow in his footsteps.
A formula for tact: "Be brief politely, be aggressive smilingly, be emphatic pleasantly, be positive diplomatically, be right graciously".
amale

Post by amale »

thank you geezer
amale

Post by amale »

Thank you raven, polycarp and every one who wrote what they felt.

it gives me courage...thanks again

Return to “Christianity”