Photos for FG members video needed!

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Oh that was so cool. Thanks Wendy as I do have her addy and will be posting to her soon from the beach.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

fuzzy butt;933982 wrote: I swear to god wendy !!!!!! :-5 don't make me come over there!!!!!

Thats' so embarrassing now .:o

I thought you sounded cool.;) My accent is a Philly accent and when my hubby & I were in California years ago we were sitting in a bar and ordered a drink and the bartender looked up and said "are you from Philly"? Stunned.:wah:
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

WonderWendy3;933965 wrote: Have you ever heard her talk??? Oh wow....she is the whole enchalada baby!!:D:wah:

:yh_sweat...

I'm fainting...
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

whoops, didn't know fuzzy was here....I'm in the doghouse now! Sorry :redface:

I didn't mean to embarras you, just wanted to share your beautiful voice.....

Dubs says I sound like boomhour from King of the Hill, but I don't think so.:wah::wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Youse have no idea what a Philly ackcent souns like?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

fuzzy butt;933998 wrote: ducky I know what the philly accent sounds like .....I had to ask directions there once. we were driving just outside of philladelphia. It's a rather pleasant sounding accent I thought.

BOOMHOUR !!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

No you don't :)

So, you've been in my neck of the woods and you understood the person telling you the directions?:wah: Sometimes I even get confused especially in South Philly.:wah:
betty967

Post by betty967 »

My name's Giovanna no betty:D:D

Betty was my cat and 9 6 7 is day month year of my birth
[FONT=Arial Black][/FONT]
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

betty967;934086 wrote: My name's Giovanna no betty:D:D

Ohhh...ok! May we call you Giovanna then? Would you prefer that? It's a very pretty name. And I think your signature is really cute. :)
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

betty967;934086 wrote: My name's Giovanna no betty:D:D

Ahhhhh so your the Giovanna on my msn :D

Nice to meet you babe, im not on it much but next time I will give you a shout:-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

fuzzy butt;934183 wrote: Yeah we were on a main highway just outside the city. Just stopped to check that we were still heading in the right direction.:wah: We also bypassed New York that time on our way to Maine.:)

I liked his accent sort of like a cross between a southerner and a canadian with a touch of hick:D

I-95 probs. Very busy road. Goes from Florida all the way to Maine. Hope you had some lobster up there in Maine.:p
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

My brother & SIL and neice & nephew live up in Machias for the summer and go back to Mexico in the fall. Brother can't take the cold as he broke his back years ago and the cold bothers him.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

fuzzy butt;933842 wrote: This okay?

Kim was going to take some of me on the beach but there's no time two weeks is too short to get a decent photo. sorry

Fuzzy, that is a lovely photo, and your voice is so easy on the ear, and you have a very attractive and easy laugh ! Good on yer Mrs ;) :-6
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

Post by spot »

qsducks;933968 wrote: Really? Would love to hear an Ozzie talk. I've heard Carolly on the phone. Pretty cool.

Hah! I heard Carolly all the way from Essex just by opening my window!

What's this thread about anyway? What should I do?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

spot;934460 wrote: Hah! I heard Carolly all the way from Essex just by opening my window!

Take you picture and submitted to Ksnyder.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

spot;934460 wrote: Hah! I heard Carolly all the way from Essex just by opening my window!

heh heh that is true even for me here in N.Wales

pose in yer bright green Borat swimming cossie and say cheezie does Dallas and then post your pic here:D

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Chez, I hope your hubby doesn't wear that thing to the beach:wah:
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

qsducks;934470 wrote: Chez, I hope your hubby doesn't wear that thing to the beach:wah:

we have matching ones only mines flourescent Pink:D
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Really and not day glow orange?
Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Chezzie;934468 wrote: heh heh that is true even for me here in N.Wales

pose in yer bright green Borat swimming cossie and say cheezie does Dallas and then post your pic here:D

Is that called a budgie smuggler but any chance? :wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

K.Snyder;933813 wrote: You look lovely as always Carolly...;)...
What you after:-2:-3:thinking::rolleyes:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;933846 wrote: Ahhh, you focers are always beautiful...within and without.....Carol,

Gill, Chezzie, Kinks....hope I didn't miss anyone. I lubs ya all:-4
Well your special to all of us me little darlin:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;933968 wrote: Really? Would love to hear an Ozzie talk. I've heard Carolly on the phone. Pretty cool.
Pretty cool????Its bloody great:D
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Spot.....

KSnyder is making a new video of FG members for us. Since we have so many new ones, it's time to make another one.

All you have to do is get a photo of yourself to KSnyder. Either post it here or PM it over to him. :)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

That will teach you leaning out that window shouting out.......anybody want to have a debate:rolleyes:........Im off:driving:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;934468 wrote: heh heh that is true even for me here in N.Walespose in yer bright green Borat swimming cossie and say cheezie does Dallas and then post your pic here:D

Saves Phonebills:D
spot

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;934797 wrote: All you have to do is get a photo of yourself to KSnyder. Either post it here or PM it over to him. :)You'd not believe what some people do with photos of me that get posted onto the Internet, not even if I showed you.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Ah...it can happen to any of us Spot. And probably has. But you're a big part of FG and you should be in the video. :)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

spot;934810 wrote: You'd not believe what some people do with photos of me that get posted onto the Internet, not even if I showed you.

Then email K.Snyder with it Spot. If you PM him he can give you his email addy :D
spot

Post by spot »

I'm not sure how these procedures are meant to keep any new photos of me from molestation, to be honest. You think it would be safe, do you?
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Yes spot-send him one via PM. I did that.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

spot;934829 wrote: I'm not sure how these procedures are meant to keep any new photos of me from molestation, to be honest. You think it would be safe, do you?

Who cares the immaturity of others?...
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Carolly;934787 wrote: What you after:-2:-3:thinking::rolleyes:;)

A kind word of truth expressed...
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

spot;934829 wrote: I'm not sure how these procedures are meant to keep any new photos of me from molestation, to be honest. You think it would be safe, do you?

If you are concerned, Spot, then I should pick the email way. I am sure K.Snyder would treat any photo you send him in confidence. :)
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;934852 wrote: If you are concerned, Spot, then I should pick the email way. I am sure K.Snyder would treat any photo you send him in confidence. :)

Why the grin? The entire point of his gathering the photos is to distribute them in public.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

spot;934854 wrote: Why the grin? The entire point of his gathering the photos is to distribute them in public.

shut up and say it isnt soooo:wah::wah::wah:

I want mine back then:D
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Well Spot, K's the only one who will have them, no one else. They're just going on a video then I expect he'll delete them from his files. I sent him mine by PM but I'll post it here to show you there's no need to worry so much. Believe me, a lot of people would love to deface my picture and probably have but those people are losers anyway.

Attached files
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

spot;934854 wrote: Why the grin? The entire point of his gathering the photos is to distribute them in public.

Spot, it wasn't a 'grin', it was a friendly smile ! Yes they will be put on a video, like the ones that have been done before of FG members, only it will be a more up-to-date video. I thought you were concerned about putting a photo of yourself in a post on this thread, that was all. So I suggested an alternative, as have others on here, like Chonsi and RG.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

RedGlitter;934872 wrote: Well Spot, K's the only one who will have them, no one else. They're just going on a video then I expect he'll delete them from his files. I sent him mine by PM but I'll post it here to show you there's no need to worry so much. Believe me, a lot of people would love to deface my picture and probably have but those people are losers anyway.

They're only jealous RG ;)
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

hey Spot your on the fg stud video also
spot

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;934872 wrote: They're just going on a videoThat's what I said. The entire point of his gathering the photos is to distribute them in public. This defacing's been going on for years, have you not seen any of it? Why should I feed more raw material to them?
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;934882 wrote: Spot, it wasn't a 'grin', it was a friendly smile ! Yes they will be put on a video, like the ones that have been done before of FG members, only it will be a more up-to-date video. I thought you were concerned about putting a photo of yourself in a post on this thread, that was all. So I suggested an alternative, as have others on here, like Chonsi and RG.

You'd not believe what some people do with photos of me that get posted onto the Internet, not even if I showed you.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

spot;934887 wrote: That's what I said. The entire point of his gathering the photos is to distribute them in public. This defacing's been going on for years, have you not seen any of them? Why should I feed more raw material to them?

you dont HAVE to....:rolleyes:

If you want to you can...if you dont...simple dont:D
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Chezzie;934886 wrote: hey Spot your on the fg stud video also

But that's an out-of-date photo though Chez ! I think K. would like a fairly current photo, although I suppose it doesn't really matter that much.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

G#Gill;934896 wrote: But that's an out-of-date photo though Chez ! I think K. would like a fairly current photo, although I suppose it doesn't really matter that much.

thats not what I meant.

I meant he posted his pic before and its for all the public to se on you-tube:rolleyes:
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Chezzie;934898 wrote: thats not what I meant.

I meant he posted his pic before and its for all the public to se on you-tube:rolleyes:

I suppose numbers added is numbers gained...That's to say his concern increases in conjunction to susceptibility...
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Well Spot, it's wholly your choice to do it or not to do it as you see fit. It would be nice if you decided to, but nobody's going to force you. :)

Return to “Photos”