mumu

Talk about the Arcade here. Discuss tournaments, games, and anything that makes your trigger finger twitch.
User avatar
AussiePam
Posts: 9898
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:57 pm

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

Beware the Ides of Mumu !!!!!!!!!!

I just improved my previously unbeatable score.... Now 66!!! WOW. I am blown over by my own brilliance...

And still have no idea what the heck it's all about. Shifting traffic lights .... sorta thang.... :driving:
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

mumu

Post by theia »

AussiePam;926027 wrote: Beware the Ides of Mumu !!!!!!!!!!

I just improved my previously unbeatable score.... Now 66!!! WOW. I am blown over by my own brilliance...

And still have no idea what the heck it's all about. Shifting traffic lights .... sorta thang.... :driving:


It's just madness, total madness. Betty is currently shifting traffic lights on the tourney and messaging me and asking, "Why, why, why??" And I can't answer her :thinking:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
AussiePam
Posts: 9898
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:57 pm

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

But some of the colour combinations are just not stylish, Theia!!! One cannot stoop to dragging and dropping them on any innocent little square full of minisquares... One has standards!!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

mumu

Post by theia »

AussiePam;926035 wrote: But some of the colour combinations are just not stylish, Theia!!! One cannot stoop to dragging and dropping them on any innocent little square full of minisquares... One has standards!!!


One used to, Pammie, One used to. Mumu has destroyed all that. You see in front of you a destitute and diminished woman
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15657
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

mumu

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;926030 wrote: It's just madness, total madness. Betty is currently shifting traffic lights on the tourney and messaging me and asking, "Why, why, why??" And I can't answer her :thinking:


Why indeed.... good lord my poor eyes have gone gobbledegook :(
User avatar
AussiePam
Posts: 9898
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:57 pm

mumu

Post by AussiePam »

Listen up both of yez. There's a small shopping trip going to Paris .. me, Kinks, Fuzzy - we're going to start off with a champers boat ride on the Seine, collect a few handsome blokes, then it's shoes first, we;re after. A girl can never have enough of those... Are you in it??? We've got half a dozen 'borrowed' gold cards.. (I never said that...)

:sneaky:

PS ... I think they sell cardigans in Paris?????
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Return to “Arcade Discussions”