Summer Break

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Pheasy

Summer Break

Post by Pheasy »

See this is the trouble I have in NOT believing in some peoples God. Imagine a small child, looking back through the rear window of the car being driven by her future step-dad, as they raced away to safety. When she truly thought she was going die and watch her mother, brother and sister die too, she couldn’t help but think, ‘this is a miracle sent by god‘. She remembers looking at the back of his head as he drove, thinking maybe he is even God.

And forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

So to you Jester I say, we were saved from evil, by a man who had the strength to do what my Mum had had beaten out of her. So as we were saved from evil, - did god play a part in saving us? If you think he did, then you also have to believe that sometimes he will allow the rules to be bent just a little. I would believe in your god, if only you could see him as being a little more flexible. For now I will continue to stick with my beliefs.

I hope for those who judge so harshly, that when it is time for their god to judge them, he is not so harsh in his final judgment.

Thank you Jester for your post in ‘the thread’ it meant a lot to me, and I know you are a decent person. Heck! I have been known to make some rash judgments myself on occasion. And, there is nothing wrong with sticking to your morale’s, we just have to be careful it don’t crush others along the way.

Redglitter don’t ever cross my path again! And remember, next time you are bending the rules, to save a poor helpless creature (and for that admire I you), that that was all we were at that time - helpless creatures, and I’m glad the rules were bent.

Thanks to all who stepped in for me on that thread, hopefully your input may help people to be more careful before they judge.

Anyhow as I don’t trust myself to by civil to ‘her’, and cannot guarantee that I won’t go saying something really nasty - I’m off to enjoy the summer. Probably a good time for a break, the weather today is beautiful. Have a great summer my friends - your are a wonderful set of people. And Fuzzy, good luck and be strong. We both know you can do this.

Pheasy :-4
RedGlitter

Summer Break

Post by RedGlitter »

Theresa, you're in a snit again. Must you draw so much attention to yourself? I won't "cross your path" again and you're very welcome for the help I gave you when you were bawling to me about your son. Don't you ever say another stinking word to me and if you ever dare be a bitch to me on here I will dish it back to you hundredfold. I suggest you get your **** together.
YZGI

Summer Break

Post by YZGI »

Pheasy;858343 wrote: See this is the trouble I have in NOT believing in some peoples God. Imagine a small child, looking back through the rear window of the car being driven by her future step-dad, as they raced away to safety. When she truly thought she was going die and watch her mother, brother and sister die too, she couldn’t help but think, ‘this is a miracle sent by god‘. She remembers looking at the back of his head as he drove, thinking maybe he is even God.

And forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

So to you Jester I say, we were saved from evil, by a man who had the strength to do what my Mum had had beaten out of her. So as we were saved from evil, - did god play a part in saving us? If you think he did, then you also have to believe that sometimes he will allow the rules to be bent just a little. I would believe in your god, if only you could see him as being a little more flexible. For now I will continue to stick with my beliefs.

I hope for those who judge so harshly, that when it is time for their god to judge them, he is not so harsh in his final judgment.

Thank you Jester for your post in ‘the thread’ it meant a lot to me, and I know you are a decent person. Heck! I have been known to make some rash judgments myself on occasion. And, there is nothing wrong with sticking to your morale’s, we just have to be careful it don’t crush others along the way.

Redglitter don’t ever cross my path again! And remember, next time you are bending the rules, to save a poor helpless creature (and for that admire I you), that that was all we were at that time - helpless creatures, and I’m glad the rules were bent.

Thanks to all who stepped in for me on that thread, hopefully your input may help people to be more careful before they judge.

Anyhow as I don’t trust myself to by civil to ‘her’, and cannot guarantee that I won’t go saying something really nasty - I’m off to enjoy the summer. Probably a good time for a break, the weather today is beautiful. Have a great summer my friends - your are a wonderful set of people. And Fuzzy, good luck and be strong. We both know you can do this.

Pheasy :-4

Pheasy, enjoy the weather and don't be gone long, you would be dearly missed.:-4
YZGI

Summer Break

Post by YZGI »

RedGlitter;858344 wrote: Theresa, you're in a snit again. Must you draw so much attention to yourself? I won't "cross your path" again and you're very welcome for the help I gave you when you were bawling to me about your son. Don't you ever say another stinking word to me and if you ever dare be a bitch to me on here I will dish it back to you hundredfold. I suggest you get your **** together.
Now who is in a snit. Amazing. A hundredfold? Unbelievable.
RedGlitter

Summer Break

Post by RedGlitter »

Ok, I've cooled off now. I should have waited to reply and you should have as well.

This is the third time you have yanked your phony friendship from me for something you imagined I said. It is also the last time. I don't want your kind of friendship, Pheasy. I was harsh in my reply admittedly as much as you were rude but I have not a thing to apologize to you for. I never did or you know I would have. I wish you well.

That is all.
Pheasy

Summer Break

Post by Pheasy »

I just popped back as someone suggested I read Red's amusing piece of fiction. :wah:

Yes a long time ago Red you did help be with understanding Bi-polar and you were a great help to me and my son. However I did not realise that you thought by helping me that it gave you the right to imply my Mum is a slut.

And as for phony friendships comment, I have many friends here and I challenge you to find one that I have ever fallen out with, you however cannot say that - your trail of distruction is endless. As for you denying having said anything wrong, thats just laughable :wah: just read the thread (unless of course you have deleted some of your posts - I didn't check that).

Anyway you carry on in your delusional world, spinning your lies - the people that matter to me know what you are like.
RedGlitter

Summer Break

Post by RedGlitter »

Uh Pheasy? You told me not to cross your path. I wished you well and I am finished with you. If you continue to harass me it's going to make you look like a bigger child than you have made yourself out to be. Now take your phony baloney friends and go play, princess.

Oh and Pheasy? Don't "cross my path" again either. Be done with it. You seem to like to stir trouble and I'm not having it from someone such as yourself. Goodbye!
Accountable

Summer Break

Post by Accountable »

Pheasy;858343 wrote: Redglitter don’t ever cross my path again!
RedGlitter;858344 wrote: Theresa, you're in a snit again. [...] Don't you ever say another stinking word to me and if you ever dare be a bitch to me on here I will dish it back to you hundredfold.
RedGlitter;858369 wrote: This is the third time you have yanked your phony friendship from me for something you imagined I said. It is also the last time.
Pheasy;858549 wrote: Anyway you carry on in your delusional world, spinning your lies - the people that matter to me know what you are like.
RedGlitter;858558 wrote: take your phony baloney friends and go play, princess.
Ahhhhhhhh family. :yh_angel

They sounded so beautiful in that Christmas Contata duet, remember? :)
WonderWendy3

Summer Break

Post by WonderWendy3 »

here I thought she was talking about when the kids get out of school for the summer, little did I know that she was taking a break!!

Well, Pheasy....hope you have a good break, look forward to you returning after a while...:-4:-4
WonderWendy3

Summer Break

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Jester;858602 wrote: Ok I have to disagree with that, theres bunches of lady to lady frinds here that dont end up like this, and then you never know the last chapter hasnt been written yet. Next week they coudl be buds again and apologize over and over to each other.

Thats the magic of a christmas duet!

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl thats right!

I love my women friends, and I've had disagreements with some and been able to reconcile also.....beauty of forgiveness!!:-4

Now, having men friends is a different story!!!:wah::wah::D
jones jones

Summer Break

Post by jones jones »

Before Sunset;858599 wrote: This just proves what I already know--women can't be friends. Sooner or later this is how it always ends. Enjoy your summer, Pheasy.

of course they can't! that is what men are here for... to be friends with women ...

Jj:-4
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Accountable

Summer Break

Post by Accountable »

Before Sunset;858616 wrote: I'm in a cynical frame of mind as you can probably tell.
If it were anyone else, I'd recommend venting to a friend. :-3
WonderWendy3

Summer Break

Post by WonderWendy3 »

JAB;858611 wrote: And I've even met WW in person and we still like each other.
thats right sista!! I am still trying to figure out our next encounter!! -- hopefully you will still like me after that one too!:D:rolleyes::wah:

Before Sunset;858614 wrote: Yes, see that's the trouble. Men and women can't be friends either. Yes, they can sweetheart, I was joking....most of my favorite friends are guys....I was one of those girls in high school that had more guy friends than girls, of course the "girly girls" started rumors of me being a "ho"....but I wasn't, they were just jealous!

Before Sunset;858616 wrote: I'm in a cynical frame of mind as you can probably tell. Its okay sista!! All of get that way at times, hope all is well with you!!:-4:-4:-4
Chezzie

Summer Break

Post by Chezzie »

Before Sunset;860032 wrote: I'm fine, ww; just been stabbed in the back a few too many times. I don't do well with women friendships, and I only said that about men because that's what everyone always says--men and women can't be friends. Remember what Harry said to Sally? The sex always gets in the way. I don't actually believe that though. I prefer men friends. No offense to all the lovely women here of course. You all seem great. I've just had lots of bad experiences, and I've thrown in the towel in that area.

(Okay, so go easy on me please. No nasty replies would be much appreciated. Don't shoot the wounded and all that.) :-4

:D
Chezzie

Summer Break

Post by Chezzie »

cya soon sweetcheeks:-6
jones jones

Summer Break

Post by jones jones »

Before Sunset;860032 wrote: I'm fine, ww; just been stabbed in the back a few too many times. I don't do well with women friendships, and I only said that about men because that's what everyone always says--men and women can't be friends. Remember what Harry said to Sally? The sex always gets in the way. I don't actually believe that though. I prefer men friends. No offense to all the lovely women here of course. You all seem great. I've just had lots of bad experiences, and I've thrown in the towel in that area.

(Okay, so go easy on me please. No nasty replies would be much appreciated. Don't shoot the wounded and all that.) :-4

I prefer men friends. of course you do honey! your a normal red blooded woman and that's what you should prefer!

as for me ... i much prefer women friends!!!

JJ:-4
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
YZGI

Summer Break

Post by YZGI »

I prefer friendly friends..:cool:
qsducks

Summer Break

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;860135 wrote: I prefer friendly friends..:cool:

:yh_rotfl And I prefer funny friendly friends.
Kathy Ellen

Summer Break

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ahhhhhhhhh Pheasy:-4

This is so sad and it s**ks. I will email you soon:-6
WonderWendy3

Summer Break

Post by WonderWendy3 »

:-4:-4 I understand completely darlin!!:-4

Return to “General Chit Chat”