Blumminheck!

Discuss all types of sports.
abbey

Blumminheck!

Post by abbey »

I entered the ballot at Man Utd for the 2nd leg of the champions league to be played next Tuesday,

Being the dipstick that I am, I also entered the ballot for the final in Moscow should we get through.

Guess what?

I got them, trouble is, I have no hope of going to Moscow,

so I asked for advice on a ticket forum and someone has offered me £1500 for the 2 tkts!

That would pay for my season ticket next year:-6

Let's hope they get through. :yh_pray
Chezzie

Blumminheck!

Post by Chezzie »

Wow excellent Abbs, bout time u saw a little luck lady:-6
spot

Blumminheck!

Post by spot »

You're not even slightly more tempted at seeing Red Square? How long do supporters usually stay on a trip like that?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

Blumminheck!

Post by abbey »

spot;844339 wrote: You're not even slightly more tempted at seeing Red Square? How long do supporters usually stay on a trip like that?I'd love to go but family commitments and all that..

It's usually an overnight trip but it depends who you're playing, if it's Liverpool then it's out of the gate onto the plane asap.:(
abbey

Blumminheck!

Post by abbey »

Wow, I cant believe how many people want these tickets,

One wants to meet me tomorrow in Manchester and he'll pay me cash.

Are they stark raving mad!
spot

Blumminheck!

Post by spot »

He'll pay you that on the basis that he anticipates the win next Tuesday? It might even be worth hiring some muscle and meeting him.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

Blumminheck!

Post by abbey »

spot;844350 wrote: He'll pay you that on the basis that he anticipates the win next Tuesday? It might even be worth hiring some muscle and meeting him.
You offering?
spot

Blumminheck!

Post by spot »

Me?

You'd not believe the things I've been doing this week. Tomorrow starts at 7.30 and goes on unbroken until 5.30. Up north doesn't figure in my plans at all sadly. Never let me get talked into child-minding again.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Blumminheck!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;844356 wrote: Me?

You'd not believe the things I've been doing this week. Tomorrow starts at 7.30 and goes on unbroken until 5.30. Up north doesn't figure in my plans at all sadly. Never let me get talked into child-minding again.

Wendy,

You remember your problem with staying up late and sleeping through the day? I think I might have found the answer!
abbey

Blumminheck!

Post by abbey »

Bryn Mawr;844395 wrote: Wendy,

You remember your problem with staying up late and sleeping through the day? I think I might have found the answer!PMSL :wah:
K.Snyder

Blumminheck!

Post by K.Snyder »

I wouldn't meet anyone with the tickets abbey...
CARLA

Blumminheck!

Post by CARLA »

KS I was thinking the same thing.

[QUOTE]I wouldn't meet anyone with the tickets abbey...[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Wide World of Sports”