one person for everyone one

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Bubblegum

Post by Bubblegum »

I believe in soul mates but believe that there is more than one soul mate for each of us. I believe a soul mate would be the ‘type’ of person who satisfies our basic animal instincts in personality and physical attraction. A true soul mate match would be when two soul mate types meet.

The girl you met at the beach could have been just one of your soul mate types and who knows, there could have been others there too that you did not meet. If it was meant to be then the relationship would have continued. She may have been your soul mate type but you may not have been hers.

Waiting for another chance meeting with the girl at the beach is a waste of the very short life that we get on this planet; life really is too short to spend it dreaming and wondering ‘what if’! If you are not happy with the girl you are with now because you do not love her then move on, but if it is just because you cannot enjoy the relationship due to dreaming your life away then you need to try and accept the girl at the beach was just a very happy memory and tuck I away in your mind and learn to concentrate on and appreciate what you have in reality, or else you run the risk of losing what you do have.

The big clock of life ticks away relentlessly and sometimes that coupled with peer pressure and worrying about losing our looks and biological clocks can be enough to make us settle for a person that is almost our soul mate type. That doesn’t matter, what does matter is that a couple are happy together and love each other enough to want to spend the rest of their lives together.

Waiting for a soul mate match could take almost a lifetime and there are no guarantees in life that we will meet a soul mate type either. If mutual love and happiness come knocking at our door we should accept it for what it is and the person for whom they are without concerning ourselves that we may not have found our ultimate soul mate. Only one thing is guaranteed in life and that is death; don’t let that happen without having given yourself a chance to love and to be loved.

Bubblegum x
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi bubblegum, welcome to FG!:)
Bubblegum

Post by Bubblegum »

Thank you chonsigirl :) I'm very naughty, I should have introduced myself. :yh_blush
Nicole1624

Post by Nicole1624 »

I honestly believe that there's one person for each and everyone of us somewhere out there ( sounds like a familiar song? :) ) and its true. Its only a matter of searching for that person, some are just waiting, some believes in destiny while some are by accidents or coincidental maybe. There's this date sites on the internet like wealthymen dot com for instance, penpals posted on a newspapers, texts through cellular phones, and they can be as a friend at first. At any ways and any forms there's really one for each and everyone of us, just sense your heart and when you feel that trembling loud beat when you get to know him or pass by him... he is the "one." :)
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Pinky wrote: I really believe that there can be many people for a person, it just depends when you encouter them!

As you live and learn, lots of people can fit you idea of 'the one', it just dependes who comes along first.

Totally agree with the Pinkster.

What else is new?;)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

deepsesame

Post by deepsesame »

jennpickles;6991 wrote: I believe that there are people out there for everyone. I say "people" because there is probably more than one person you can a very fulfilling life with. Although, I couldn't imagine wanting anyone more than I do my husband. I know, blah, blah... But there were so many things going against us from the very beginning..

When my husband and I met, he was married, and I was in a long term relationship with someone. He had been with his wife since they were in the fourth grade! I had been in my relationship for 6 years. By the way I am 26, and he just turned 28. Anyway, we had very different personalities. I am very opinionated, strong willed, etc. He is a very "nice guy", doesn't like to "make waves".

About 6 months after meeting eachother (at work), we started having an affair. Very shortly into this (about 1 week), I ended the relationship I was in. About a month later, we exchanged the "I love you"'s. 2 months later, he called me in the middle of the night to tell me he left his wife (they have no children). 8 months later we got engaged. The next night I found out I was pregnant. 2 months later we were married. 6 months later we had our daughter.

Don't get me wrong, I go through the "normal" things you would expect. "Will he do the same thing to me he did to her?". (I was not the first person he cheated on her with during their marriage). But he's a wonderful man in every sense of the word. I can't begin to tell you what things we have overcome together.

I have definitely learned a few things through it all.

1. If it's worth having, it will likely be very hard to get.

2. Marriage is a job with no manager.

3. It is very important to let yourself be reminded every single day of why you decided to be where you are.

I knew I loved him when looking at him made me so happy I cried.

How do you get sleep at night after breaking someone else's home and family?

Wait till all of it returns to you in some way sooner than later.The laws of the universe are clear-you will experience pain for what you have done.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

deepsesame;1307394 wrote: How do you get sleep at night after breaking someone else's home and family?

Wait till all of it returns to you in some way sooner than later.The laws of the universe are clear-you will experience pain for what you have done.

Right on. My gramps always said, "Ya gits back wut ya puts out". It usually happened soon, with a slap aside the head if I played a trick on him.

I firmly believe sooner or later you get payed back.
Odie

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1307404 wrote: Right on. My gramps always said, "Ya gits back wut ya puts out". It usually happened soon, with a slap aside the head if I played a trick on him.

I firmly believe sooner or later you get payed back.

and payback's a bit**!:lips:
Life is just to short for drama.
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

I have asked a simular question in my post on here "define love". I believ first one must understand what love is where it originated from and the differences between what counts as love and what counts as attraction. The idea of a perfect someone that is out there for you has it's roots with the idea of love. From what I can logically explain love is based on a belief that there is an outside unseed force that has pre-determined two people to be together. To have this belief in love means you have to have a belief in whatever the force is destiny, god, ect.., no belief in that force or entity no belief in love.

Sceintifically attraction and the natural urge to provide offspring for ones species to better ensure the survival of that species is what drive all animals to be together. As I posted in the post "define love" one fact of this is a male finds a female who is closer to the hourglass figure of 34 21 34 or 36 24 36 to be more attractive thus driving his urge to mate with that woman and in turn increasing his belief that he loves that woman, shows that attraction has just as much if not more influence in ones idea of love as his belief in any religous or cultural traditions about love.

As a result I think the question of "is there someone out there for you" comes down to do you believe in love which in turn simplifies to do you believe in an outside force or entity that is the one responsible for love.

I personally believe that we are more animalistic in our relationships then most would like to believe, and love is our way of trying to combat our more animalistic nature. More importantly control our population by keeping a man an woman monogamous making less opportunities to reproduce as humans we became smart enough to see we were not hunted by many predators but had only limited resources monogamy became more than just a means of providing defense for ones young it became important to provide a better surviability rate for the species which is what reproductions was for too. As the smarter of early humans began to relize the idea of population control they found that the idea of love and the idea that the God(s) destined this man and this woman to be together solidified the idea of monogamy and bettered the chance of survival of the species as a whole. So the idea of love became a social, religious, and cultural staple in many areas of the world, but my personal opinion is we are still creatures of nature as is evident in many societies today in which those religious and cultural beliefs are being challange you see more divorces, relationship problems, and single parents than earlier culturs with strict and orthodox religioius and cultural beliefs.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”