New tend do things backwards

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
changinglanes

Post by changinglanes »

:thinking:

I wish I could introduce myself by given name but I discovered google does bring up links to certain posts related to an inquiry another makes. I cannot risk a libel suit and more problems (like they could get any worse) right now.

I am thankful to have found this great site with such caring, friendly, decent and sincere people who are honest but in a tactful way. Classy.

I look forward to reading more and discovering new things and learning a different way of living and over coming the loneliness I am beginning to feel each day. Kids all in college and a teen discovering there's life beyond "Mom" husband that travels the world adjusting losing my mother and family members alienating the kids and I.

I live in a rural area and I'm unable to work right now (just had total knee replacement & need the other done). So I am really lacking that female to female conversing. Husband's only hear "blah, blah, blah, when most of us women try to make conversation with them then they turn around and say "You never told me about that." My dog listens to me but it's a shame he cannot talk back and I ponder if he could I'm sure the topic would consists of wanting steak every night.

I am thankful my daughter survived a serious car accident tonight unscratched but shaken up quite a bit. My son only chipped his ankle bone and didn't fracture it today and my oldest daughter was diagnosed with a minor case of pneumonia and didn't require hospitalization. All 3 in the same day how often does that happen?

We live in Michigan and now have 1ft. of snow and I wish I was on a tropical island walking along the warm sandy beach right now.

Thanks for all your understanding and kindness and as soon as I find where I misplaced my credit card in my office I will upgrade on here.

43 and losing my mind already. ....sighhhhhhh
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Welcome, Changing Lanes. :) May I call you CL? Everyone here gets a nickname eventually. See, you're already on your way to a new start as you are recognizing things you have to be grateful for. That's a good thing. I hope you'll like it here at FG. :)

Red
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Welcome to the Garden!!:-6

I'm glad your daughter and son are home safe and un-harmed!

Take Care!:-6:-4
changinglanes

Post by changinglanes »

Thank you so much. You can call me CL if you like.

Thanks for the welcome and I am blessed both are safeand the other is recovering. We are very lucky and thankful.

Return to “Introductions”