Working In The Garage

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
Nomad

Working In The Garage

Post by Nomad »

Its rough in the garage during the winter if you need to work on the car or have projects to do. I purchased this Stanley electric heater/1500 watts that warms the garage up nicely.

It will heat a 4-5' radius immediately and if you let it run it will make a 2 car garage comfortable in no time.

Lowes has it for around $50.00.

I AM AWESOME MAN
grh

Working In The Garage

Post by grh »

Nomad;730578 wrote: Its rough in the garage during the winter if you need to work on the car or have projects to do. I purchased this Stanley electric heater/1500 watts that warms the garage up nicely.

It will heat a 4-5' radius immediately and if you let it run it will make a 2 car garage comfortable in no time.

Lowes has it for around $50.00.

And how did that fireplace project ever turn out?:yh_whistl
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
koan

Working In The Garage

Post by koan »

Nomad, are you a viral marketer? :wah:
Nomad

Working In The Garage

Post by Nomad »

grh;730596 wrote: And how did that fireplace project ever turn out?:yh_whistl

Is this why you showed up again ?

To shove that cokamamie fireplace down my throat ?

Ill get to it.

Soon.

Before winter is over.

:D
I AM AWESOME MAN
grh

Working In The Garage

Post by grh »

Nomad;730627 wrote: Is this why you showed up again ?

To shove that cokamamie fireplace down my throat ?

Ill get to it.

Soon.

Before winter is over.

:D

Really? Then come help me finish the bathroom! tore out the walls and installed a whirlpool tub, but haven't gotten around to putting the walls or tile back up...:wah:

only been 6 months though..
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

rambo
Nomad

Working In The Garage

Post by Nomad »

grh;730640 wrote: Really? Then come help me finish the bathroom! tore out the walls and installed a whirlpool tub, but haven't gotten around to putting the walls or tile back up...:wah:

only been 6 months though..

Aww screw it. Walls are way overrated.
I AM AWESOME MAN
koan

Working In The Garage

Post by koan »

just use lots of bubble stuff and no one will see naught anyway. :D
grh

Working In The Garage

Post by grh »

koan;730697 wrote: just use lots of bubble stuff and no one will see naught anyway. :D

Oh lord we do! I have an 8 year old who talked me into this rather then a nice inexpensive regular tub. Told her I would have to pay this off before doing the walls and she said fine... used bubble for three weeks before someone at work told me it would be bad for the motor.. by then i figured what the hell?:wah: two drops and turn it on and it's up past her shoulders in five seconds. She loves it!

rambo
Nomad

Working In The Garage

Post by Nomad »

grh;730700 wrote: Oh lord we do! I have an 8 year old who talked me into this rather then a nice inexpensive regular tub. Told her I would have to pay this off before doing the walls and she said fine... used bubble for three weeks before someone at work told me it would be bad for the motor.. by then i figured what the hell?:wah: two drops and turn it on and it's up past her shoulders in five seconds. She loves it!

Ok excuse me but this thread isnt about bubbles. :rolleyes:
I AM AWESOME MAN
grh

Working In The Garage

Post by grh »

Nomad;730703 wrote: Ok excuse me but this thread isnt about bubbles. :rolleyes:

Well, perhaps... but the whirlpool does have a built in heater for those bubbles... so it is still on topic..:D

rambo
Patsy Warnick

Working In The Garage

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Nomad

You buy a portable heater

I bought a portable air conditoner - on casters, hook it up to your garden hose for the water supple and its wonderful. I use it out on our patio and I use it in the garage on fan only - wonderful - couldn't survive without it..

Since your in your garage - your not working on the BIKE are ya???

Patsy
Nomad

Working In The Garage

Post by Nomad »

Patsy Warnick;730717 wrote: Nomad

You buy a portable heater

I bought a portable air conditoner - on casters, hook it up to your garden hose for the water supple and its wonderful. I use it out on our patio and I use it in the garage on fan only - wonderful - couldn't survive without it..

Since your in your garage - your not working on the BIKE are ya???

Patsy

I had an apt that had anemic air and I considered buying one of those. They work good huh ?

You should see the ones they use in the NFL. They will give you frostbite in 98 deg.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Home Management”