My fun weekend

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
WonderWendy3

My fun weekend

Post by WonderWendy3 »

My Weekend....my fun, relaxing "leave the cares behind" weekend....

NOT

Friday night was relaxed but yet productive. I got my school work and cleaning caught up so that I could go play on Sat. I was going to a friends 40th birthday party....I planned on leaving Sat. morning around 11am so that I could get up to my friends house (2 hours away in MD) and help her decorate for hubby's party......WELL....I woke up about 10:30 ish and by the time I got around....it was well after 12:30 or so. My son was outside talking to his friend in the driveway. I was packing up the car and I walked over to my son and was talking to him, noticing something strange but not really able to put my finger on it right away....as he tried to brush his hair in front of his eye one more time in front of me, it finally HIT me like a ton of bricks....My son had a shiner/black eye I, of course being the "cool mom" precede to FREAK OUT!!!!! I asked what happened and he said "5 black guys jumped me in the Taco bell parking lot last night".....he had bruises all over, chipped tooth, jaw was hurt and cheeks were swollen....He gave me the whole scoop on how it went down, and the police showed up, took pictures and a report. The fun part is, only 1 boy is identify-able (spelling?)

So, after this....I am supposed to leave my home and drive 2 hours and get drunk and party like a rock-star.....I called a few friends and made sure he was looked after and drove my happy ass right on up to my friends house!!

I had two "firsts" happen to me....last night was the first time I ever drank shots from an shooter looge (ice block) and while doing that first a lesbian came up and grabbed my behind and was trying to recruit me to her lifestyle..... It was a lot of fun, the looge was HUGE and I've never seen anything like that before....I wish I would've taken pics but....well, that took too much effort.

So, I'm home and safe and sound, back to staying home every weekend and doing NOTHING!!
Peg

My fun weekend

Post by Peg »

You know you're son will get over what happened to him way quicker than you will, right?

Anyways, glad you had a good time at the party. :D
WonderWendy3

My fun weekend

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Peg;711613 wrote: You know you're son will get over what happened to him way quicker than you will, right?

Anyways, glad you had a good time at the party. :D

Yeah, he went to homecoming and was just fine.....but I was a mess worrying about him....everytime I look at his face I worry....he's over it...he feels bad that everyone is worrying about him....one of my friends brought us a bag of "comfort foods" as a way of showing she cares....was so sweet....
Peg

My fun weekend

Post by Peg »

Now that is a sweet idea.
Patsy Warnick

My fun weekend

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Wonderwendy - Wonderwendy - Wonderwendy....

Keep a close eye on your son - something is disturbing in that story - sorry.

I'm glad you had a chance to relax & enjoy yourself, you have alot going on, you deserved to have fun.

Patsy
WonderWendy3

My fun weekend

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Patsy Warnick;711628 wrote: Wonderwendy - Wonderwendy - Wonderwendy....

Keep a close eye on your son - something is disturbing in that story - sorry.

I'm glad you had a chance to relax & enjoy yourself, you have alot going on, you deserved to have fun.

Patsy

Yes, I found out some information last night that is going to cause me to lose some sleep in days ahead....:-1:-1
SuzyB

My fun weekend

Post by SuzyB »

I am so sorry Wendy, I remember how I felt a few weeks ago when Sam took a hiding :(

I just hope the police catch the 5hits that did it, do they have CCTV in the area?

I am thinking of you and your son :-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Pheasy

My fun weekend

Post by Pheasy »

WonderWendy3;711603 wrote: My Weekend....my fun, relaxing "leave the cares behind" weekend....

NOT

Friday night was relaxed but yet productive. I got my school work and cleaning caught up so that I could go play on Sat. I was going to a friends 40th birthday party....I planned on leaving Sat. morning around 11am so that I could get up to my friends house (2 hours away in MD) and help her decorate for hubby's party......WELL....I woke up about 10:30 ish and by the time I got around....it was well after 12:30 or so. My son was outside talking to his friend in the driveway. I was packing up the car and I walked over to my son and was talking to him, noticing something strange but not really able to put my finger on it right away....as he tried to brush his hair in front of his eye one more time in front of me, it finally HIT me like a ton of bricks....My son had a shiner/black eye I, of course being the "cool mom" precede to FREAK OUT!!!!! I asked what happened and he said "5 black guys jumped me in the Taco bell parking lot last night".....he had bruises all over, chipped tooth, jaw was hurt and cheeks were swollen....He gave me the whole scoop on how it went down, and the police showed up, took pictures and a report. The fun part is, only 1 boy is identify-able (spelling?)

So, after this....I am supposed to leave my home and drive 2 hours and get drunk and party like a rock-star.....I called a few friends and made sure he was looked after and drove my happy ass right on up to my friends house!!

I had two "firsts" happen to me....last night was the first time I ever drank shots from an shooter looge (ice block) and while doing that first a lesbian came up and grabbed my behind and was trying to recruit me to her lifestyle..... It was a lot of fun, the looge was HUGE and I've never seen anything like that before....I wish I would've taken pics but....well, that took too much effort.

So, I'm home and safe and sound, back to staying home every weekend and doing NOTHING!!

Oh My God Wendy - you must of freaked! That would of scared the crud out of me.

Its good to hear he's ok, you say you heard some more stuff - I hope it's not that they are still after him :mad:
Pheasy

My fun weekend

Post by Pheasy »

WonderWendy3;711603 wrote: My Weekend....my fun, relaxing "leave the cares behind" weekend....

NOT

:wah:

I glad I'm not the only one that happens too! I am so unobservant when it comes to things like that. Last year a friend and I went to visit a local pub (now, I never go to pubs these days - so it was a little strange for me already), as we were ordering our drinks a women sat at the bar started chatting to me, and I thought what a friendly place. After about 10 mins. my friend comes back from the bathroom and jukebox, grabs me by the arm and says lets leave. As I turned I saw a ...... a...... a..... 'shehe' stood right behind me and glaring! We got out safely - my friend informs me that I nearly got beat up as it appeared the women stood behind me was the other ones girlfriend, and it looked like I was trying to pick her up !! :eek::eek:
SuzyB

My fun weekend

Post by SuzyB »

ThePheasant;711675 wrote: :wah:

I glad I'm not the only one that happens too! I am so unobservant when it comes to things like that. Last year a friend and I went to visit a local pub (now, I never go to pubs these days - so it was a little strange for me already), as we were ordering our drinks a women sat at the bar started chatting to me, and I thought what a friendly place. After about 10 mins. my friend comes back from the bathroom and jukebox, grabs me by the arm and says lets leave. As I turned I saw a ...... a...... a..... 'shehe' stood right behind me and glaring! We got out safely - my friend informs me that I nearly got beat up as it appeared the women stood behind me was the other ones girlfriend, and it looked like I was trying to pick her up !! :eek::eek:

PMSL sorry but that is hilarious :wah:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Pheasy

My fun weekend

Post by Pheasy »

SuzyB;711676 wrote: PMSL sorry but that is hilarious :wah:

:wah:

Then another time I went with the same friend to get my nails done, and the women doing my nails kept pulling her top lower and winking at me. My friend was sat in next booth, p1ssing herself laughing at me! :wah: When we got out, she said 'thats it, I'm never taking you anywhere again'!! :o
littlemissgiggle

My fun weekend

Post by littlemissgiggle »

Oh I hope everything calms down soon wendy,

gald you had a good time, you deserve it.

and :wah: Pheasy
minks

My fun weekend

Post by minks »

Aw WW3 what an upheavel of emotions for ya this weekend.... I am most sad to imagine your beautiful boys eye :( Poor kid.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
WonderWendy3

My fun weekend

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Thanks everyone for your kind words, seems like every day is a new development...last nights information was very unhappy....and I will have to have a long talk with my baby boy!! (yes he's 18, always my baby).

As for the guys still after him, I guess they may be....they were pretty much "hit men" for this coward of a kid, he told them to go get my son.....and my son supposedly had friends to back him up if anything went down...they disappeared quick and in a hurry. Only ONE friend stayed and helped my son and he got punched in the throat!:-1

It was just horrible...and it has hurt all week for my son to eat...I hope it gets better soon.....

Have no fear, his dad gave him great advice.....Are you ready for this....sit down.....really its Amazing!! "Be careful." <----- doesn't that leave you speechless, trust me, I was!!
Pheasy

My fun weekend

Post by Pheasy »

WonderWendy3;711865 wrote: Thanks everyone for your kind words, seems like every day is a new development...last nights information was very unhappy....and I will have to have a long talk with my baby boy!! (yes he's 18, always my baby).

As for the guys still after him, I guess they may be....they were pretty much "hit men" for this coward of a kid, he told them to go get my son.....and my son supposedly had friends to back him up if anything went down...they disappeared quick and in a hurry. Only ONE friend stayed and helped my son and he got punched in the throat!:-1

It was just horrible...and it has hurt all week for my son to eat...I hope it gets better soon.....

Have no fear, his dad gave him great advice.....Are you ready for this....sit down.....really its Amazing!! "Be careful."

:-4 Wendy, I can understand how worried you are :-4
minks

My fun weekend

Post by minks »

that's all "be careful" ugh!!!!:-5

― Mae West
WonderWendy3

My fun weekend

Post by WonderWendy3 »

minks;711892 wrote: that's all "be careful" ugh!!!!

yeah, the rest of that was "if a guy can send 5 people to hurt you once, he can do it again, so be careful"....excuse me for a minute while I vent....

WHAT THE F IS THAT GOING TO FOR MY SON???!!!!!:-5:-5:-5

Sorry SOB!!!

My son didn't even want his father to know, but he went to pick the boys up at his house and well, there was no getting around it, we talked about putting make-up on it to try to cover it up, then I was worried that the stupid jerk would think my son is a homesexual....because trust me....the man has NO clue!!
minks

My fun weekend

Post by minks »

WonderWendy3;711897 wrote: yeah, the rest of that was "if a guy can send 5 people to hurt you once, he can do it again, so be careful"....excuse me for a minute while I vent....

WHAT THE F IS THAT GOING TO FOR MY SON???!!!!!:-5:-5:-5

Sorry SOB!!!

My son didn't even want his father to know, but he went to pick the boys up at his house and well, there was no getting around it, we talked about putting make-up on it to try to cover it up, then I was worried that the stupid jerk would think my son is a homesexual....because trust me....the man has NO clue!!

WW3 that is just awful. Your ex needs to be crated along with mine and tossed into the nearest ocean.

― Mae West
WonderWendy3

My fun weekend

Post by WonderWendy3 »

minks;711901 wrote: WW3 that is just awful. Your ex needs to be crated along with mine and tossed into the nearest ocean.

YEP YEP!! I agree!! :yh_clap:yh_clap

Meanwhile, my mom took my son to the dentist today for a follow up of his root canal (the child is 11) and he needs braces at the tune of $4,000....and I heard through the grape-vine that Daddy just bought a big rig, so I'm sure he can't fork any money out for his child's mouth...:-5:-5
minks

My fun weekend

Post by minks »

WonderWendy3;711909 wrote: YEP YEP!! I agree!! :yh_clap:yh_clap

Meanwhile, my mom took my son to the dentist today for a follow up of his root canal (the child is 11) and he needs braces at the tune of $4,000....and I heard through the grape-vine that Daddy just bought a big rig, so I'm sure he can't fork any money out for his child's mouth...:-5:-5

ho head banging WWS more like an ass whupping on the old man. WOW insane.

― Mae West
Pheasy

My fun weekend

Post by Pheasy »

WonderWendy3;711909 wrote: YEP YEP!! I agree!! :yh_clap:yh_clap

I'm not sure about the divorce settlement laws over here. Shouldn't he be MADE to pay for (or at least part of) things like this, for the children.
minks

My fun weekend

Post by minks »

ThePheasant;711917 wrote: I'm not sure about the divorce settlement laws over here. Shouldn't he be MADE to pay for (or at least part of) things like this, for the children.

same here but it's a matter of weather they will do so. And to go to the courts with it is costly and many single parents can't afford that. That is the kicker.

― Mae West
Patsy Warnick

My fun weekend

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Wonderwendy

your EX sounds so disconnected..

As far as the EX paying for the Dental - unless you had provisions set up in the original divorce for Health,Dental Insurance coverage for the kids until 18 yrs old -

it would cost a fortune to go back to court - attorney fees $$$$.

Are you sure you've been told the complete story @ your sons incident?

This may not be a isolated incident - sounds like a battle field to me.

Somethings not right - very brutal for "who has a stronger brother".??

Patsy
WonderWendy3

My fun weekend

Post by WonderWendy3 »

ThePheasant;711917 wrote: I'm not sure about the divorce settlement laws over here. Shouldn't he be MADE to pay for (or at least part of) things like this, for the children. I have either provided through my work or have had the kids on medicaid for the last 4 years, he's had to pay NOTHING....so now that he pays me 500 less a month, he's being generous and paying thier health insurance. I just got off the phone with him and he said he would take care of the braces if I would hurry up and get my son in there by the end of the month, because he's going to be self-employed and will cost him more....so I have about 7 business days to get braces on my kid....no pressure....and while we are at it....my middle son needs his vision checked and possibly glasses....he actually wants me to help him pay for some of this and I told him "I have NOTHING"---there was a silence and nothing....:-5

minks;711920 wrote: same here but it's a matter of weather they will do so. And to go to the courts with it is costly and many single parents can't afford that. That is the kicker. YEP!! and I took him to court one too many times and he's so smooth, I end up loosing....

Patsy Warnick;711924 wrote: Wonderwendy

your EX sounds so disconnected..

As far as the EX paying for the Dental - unless you had provisions set up in the original divorce for Health,Dental Insurance coverage for the kids until 18 yrs old -

it would cost a fortune to go back to court - attorney fees $$$$.

Are you sure you've been told the complete story @ your sons incident?

This may not be a isolated incident - sounds like a battle field to me.

Somethings not right - very brutal for "who has a stronger brother".??

Patsy
I think I've got most of the story...the boy that is responsible for all of this is denying it to everyone except one person, which is WHO this is all over. It's crazy....I hope it will calm down..

My son was in really good spirits tonight and we had a talk, and afterwards he said "I really was afraid of this talk", I laughed and asked, what am I gonna do add to your bruises??? NEVER!!! So, hopefully things will get a bit better.:-6
pinkchick

My fun weekend

Post by pinkchick »

NOT

Wendy.....I'm sorry - I completely missed this thread yesterday!

Peg is right.....your son will get over this much quicker than you will.

I hope that he's ok :)

:yh_hugs for you darlin xxx
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Nomad

My fun weekend

Post by Nomad »

Im just glad you your car didnt break down and that crazy guy with the gun that lives in the woods by your house didnt bury you alive. Whoooo.
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

My fun weekend

Post by minks »

Oh WW3 I had a funny thought last nite, my ex husband is adopted, I wonder if he is the brother of your ex husband.

Mine too has not paid a dime towards any meds or dental for my girls. I have had them both on birth control for years not a dime from him. I have had to put of dental work on me just to afford dental for Jr Minks, which isn't complete. Ugh I do not understand spouses who can't contribute to their childrens well being...

ooo side note, Jr Minks has taken 2 summer classes in cooking one this year, one last at our local college, the ex contributed a big fat "0" . Lovely eh.

Ok so we ex bashed like crazy these past couple days, feeling good today.

WW3 How is son number 1 feeling today I bet he is hurting some huh. I sure hope he is safe and this never happens again.

Huggs to ya sistah

M

― Mae West

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”